Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:47 AM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by Fawn
Today 01:46 AM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 01:46 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 01:44 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 01:42 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 5th, 2023, 04:51 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Shadowclan Fury Healing

Gentlebloom purred at the sweet relief the honey and yellow bell gave her -even if there was a slight sting at first- and licked up the poppy seeds, grateful for this rare kindness. "Thank you," she said, not wanting to ruin his generosity. "Should I go now, or do you have any other instructions for me or anything...?"

@Pitou
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!

Last edited by Sleek; October 6th, 2023 at 08:59 PM.
Old October 6th, 2023, 08:51 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

DreamingBloom

Waking up a little later, DreamingBloom licked up her poppy seeds, hissing in pain as her face hurt. She looked at her wounds, there were cobwebs on some. DreamingBloom felt some of the pain fade away. "May I go to the gathering? If not, want me to help around?" She asked, not wanting to piss Elmshadow off into not helping her. @Pitou

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old October 6th, 2023, 09:01 PM
brain dead

Gentlebloom looked to her right to see Elmshadow speaking to another cat. Dreamingbloom, she believed. Huh. They had similar names. "Hello," she purred, introducing herself. "I don't believe we've ever spoken before. I am Gentlebloom. And you are Dreamingbloom, correct?" She smiled in greeting.

@Shadowed Flower
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!

Last edited by Sleek; October 6th, 2023 at 09:02 PM.
Old October 6th, 2023, 09:05 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky sleek. View Post
Gentlebloom looked to her right to see Elmshadow speaking to another cat. Dreamingbloom, she believed. Huh. They had similar names. "Hello," she purred, introducing herself. "I don't believe we've ever spoken before. I am Gentlebloom. And you are Dreamingbloom, correct?" She smiled in greeting.

@Shadowed Flower

DreamingBloom

DreamingBloom looked at the cat to her left. Her body was covered in cobwebs, her back, face, belly, and legs. "Nice to meet you. Who'd you fight?" She asked.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old October 6th, 2023, 09:42 PM
brain dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowed Flower View Post
DreamingBloom

DreamingBloom looked at the cat to her left. Her body was covered in cobwebs, her back, face, belly, and legs. "Nice to meet you. Who'd you fight?" She asked.

Gentlebloom paused, pondering the question. "Several cats...three, I believe. One was a tom, who I handled, the next was also a tom, but I got help from Elmshadow over here," she nodded towards the medicine cat, "And the third was a she cat. I managed to rip off her ear, but I was too tired. She chased me off. Although," she grinned at the thought, "I'm pretty sure she's dead now. Rufflepaw killed her, if I remember correctly."
Old October 8th, 2023, 05:53 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Shadowlight
(Female-She/Her)
(12 moons)

Shadowlight moaned as she slowly regained consciousness. Once her memory started working again, the first thing she noticed was that she wasn't onthe battlefield anymore. Here was calm, and peaceful. She tried to open her eyes, but all she saw was a bunch of blurry shapes. Where…where am I? she wondered groggily. Then the pain hit. Her whole face hurt, her throat was dry, and she was so weak she could barely move. I must be in the medicine den, Her brain slowly worked out from the smells, plus the fact she was injured. "Help…please," she gasped out. "E-Elmshadow…somebody…"
@Pitou (So sorry to bother you!)
@Shadowed Flower (In case Dreamingbloom wants to try and help. Shadowlight has been blinded on her left side and is badly hurt.)
@Spooky sleek (Same reason I mentioned Shadowed Flower)
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE

Last edited by Snips; October 8th, 2023 at 05:56 PM.
Old October 11th, 2023, 12:14 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Pitou
Once she was clean or as clean as she was going to get, Dawnstar lumbered over to where Elmshadow was treating everyone and laid down off to the side. She was in pain, but not in immediate need of attention. While she waited for Elmshadow to come over to her, she rested her chin on her paws and closed her eyes. Her ears occasionally twitched as she silently kept track of the cats around her. She splayed her tail out beside her and made sure not to lean on her injured shoulder while she rested. Or well, at least she tried too.

Someone was being a loudmouth and screeching. Dawnstar shouldn't have come in here expecting to get some sleep. Yawning, she got to her paws, still making sure not to get in Elmshadow's way, and drew a bit closer to the group of cats making a fuss. She caught a touch of Cougarivy's rant about Drippingpelt being a traitor, which was interesting, but her eyes noticed the she-cat's still body, and she figured that the former just escaped the consequences of her actions by dying. How vexing.

Chubpaw was sobbing, which with extensive wounds like his made sense as to why he was. Or it could be the cause of Yellowpaw being a jerk for no reason. If she remembered or felt like it she might check on the paw later, that miserable rat, was the one who went after him after their battle. If Dawnstar had killed him, she highly doubted Chubpaw would be so wounded. The thing with Drippingpelt sounded like it was deserved, so the leader didn't feel as bad about that. Dawnstar took a seat nearer to the loud group and watched Elmshadow work, waiting for her turn.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old October 13th, 2023, 02:41 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Elmshadow**

[ @spooky sleek. (Gentlebloom) @Shadowed Flower (Dreamingbloom) ]
With the worst taken care of, Elmshadow turned back to Gentlebloom as the question came from her, followed shortly after by the now awakening Dreamingbloom. As the two she-cats struck up their own conversation. "You're both free to go. If anything begins to feel worse or smell off then come back. Gentlebloom, you should be good to return to normal warrior duties within the next quarter moon but take it slow. Some of your wounds should feel a bit stiff, don't overdo it or they'll tear. Dreamingbloom, I can't be sure about the state of your eye just yet. Take it easy for the next halfmoon and return to warrior duties slowly. If you feel overly strained then take a step back and try again in another few sunrises. And it'd be best if you stayed back from this gathering. The journey could be an undue strain on your wounds this early."

[ @PhantomFeurSturm (Shadowlight) ]
A sudden stirring that quickly progressed to a sort of panic drove Elmshadow's attention back over to Shadowlight. The dark medicine cat sighed mildly but turned and moved quickly toward the she-cat. He lifted a broad paw and lowered it to place it gently on the young warrior's shoulders. "Calm down. You're okay, you're in the medicine den. Take these." He moved the poppy seeds toward the she-cat's unbandaged eye then turned and paced back to the herb stores and grabbed a full sprig of thyme. The herb had been shown to have some anxiety-easing affects, whether eaten of simply inhaled, so he returned to Shadowlight's nest and laced the sprig through the moss of her nest by her head, hoping that the scent would do as it had done for the cat he'd experimented on and ease the worries of the newly-conscious warrior.

[ @Undertaker (Dawnstar) ]
Elmshadow turned from the last patient to see Dawnstar laying near the group of cats near the still body of Drippingpelt. He pulled the last yellow bell from the stocks and a honeycomb then a bundle of cobwebs and moved to the massive queen of shadows. He set down his supplies and quickly got to chewing the yellow bell into a pulp and added it to the honey. "Looks like you'll have a few new scars. Other than the wounds, is everything working alright? No broken bones or torn muscles?" Waiting for the answer, the dark medicine cat pawed out a scoop of the yellow bell and honey poultice and began slathering it over the worst of the wounds on her shoulders and then the bite wound on her tail then the deeper of the scratches on her muzzle.

[ -1 thyme -1 yellow bell -1 honeycomb]

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old October 13th, 2023, 08:59 PM
brain dead

Gentlebloom nodded thanks, looking over to her new acquaintance, Dreamingbloom. "I guess we shall head back, then." She slowly walked out of the den, stretching her legs and blinking from the sunlight.

@Pitou @Shadowed Flower
Old October 13th, 2023, 09:05 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky sleek. View Post
Gentlebloom nodded thanks, looking over to her new acquaintance, Dreamingbloom. "I guess we shall head back, then." She slowly walked out of the den, stretching her legs and blinking from the sunlight.

@Pitou @Shadowed Flower

DreamingBloom

DreamingBloom nodded, licking her chest fur. Her body hurts so much..She wondered about how her face would turn out. Blind? DreamingBloom didn't know..

Pronouns page
Closed Thread