Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How do I know I love him?...
by Luna16
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 09:13 PM
Rise of the Golden Moon
Last post by Hushfalls
Today 09:11 PM
quillpaw's tree climbing...
Last post by furrensic
Today 09:08 PM
The Rift [ Atari /...
by reiya
Last post by Oliver
Today 08:57 PM
As Swift as a Slug
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 08:56 PM

Old July 22nd, 2024, 01:16 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Quietpaw Training Thread (P)

Quietpaw
Shadowclan apprentice
Purrks: Mind reader(permanently active) and Shadow fiend(inactive)
61/100

Uninterested in the scenery, unlike Hillstrider, Quietpaw simply kept her eyes forward and padded silently after her mentor. Why spend time admiring sights when their was work to do? What a waste of time. Her mentor was such an unconventional creature at times...correction, all the time.

Unbeknownst to her mentor as he turned to her, Quietpaw did know how to hunt. Well, more attemtped to do so before and narrowly achieved success without assistance. But her genius mentor would be so much more help. Holding back an exasperated sigh as she watched Hillstrider slither about the clearing, she was relieved when she didn't have to watch the cringy display anymore. Hmm, as foolish as the tom was he did have some sensible advice.

Lowering herself to the damp ground, the splotched molly repeated the hunting tips she was given internally. Lifting her plumy tail a few inches off the floor and shuffling her paws so they were just the right distance. Gingerly, she placed one paw after the other. Great precision taken in each movement as she stalked across the clearing. Hunting was hard work so she had to put as much effort in as possible.

@Mica

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; Yesterday at 01:38 PM.
Old July 22nd, 2024, 07:00 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Hillstrider
ShadowClan
he/him | 21 moons
[Big fluffy orange tabby with yellow eyes]
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Sun ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Quietpaw - @Morrigan ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Wow, how impressive! Hillstrider grinned as Quietpaw seemed to get the crouch first try. "Hey, well done my dude! This'll be easy, then!" He gestured for her to rise whenever she was ready. "You don't have to be so careful about it, though. Sometimes speed is better than stealth." He glanced back towards camp, then winked at Quietpaw. "Don't tell anyone I said that, though. ShadowClan not prioritizing stealth? Oh man, there would be a riot!" He cackled, then padded a few steps away. "Next is scenting for prey. It's not too hard, but sometimes all the scents can get overwhelming. Why don't you give it a try? See if you recognize anything from the prey pile."

While she did that, he snuffled about in the bracken for a good-sized chunk of moss to be a fake piece of prey.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old July 28th, 2024, 04:56 PM
Master of bad jokes

Quietpaw
Shadowclan apprentice
Purrks: Mind reader(permanently active) and Shadow fiend(inactive)
63/100

Sitting back up, Quietpaw huffed quietly as Hillstrider commented on her technique. Why would she have to be fast if the prey had no idea she was there in the first place? What were they Windclan? Cringing inwardly at her mentor's joke (haha hilarious) she was relieved when he finished speaking and she immediately went off to find prey.

Scenting. Done it before, easy enough. Lifting her nose to the air she made out the scent of a...shrew. Found it, now time to hunt. She was getting bored of learning things she'd already learned herself. Briefly glancing over her shoulder, she decided that Hillstrider was...preoccupied, doing what she had no idea, so it was the perfect time to actually catch something. Slipping in to the undergrowth, she started to drift away from her mentor and attempt to track the rodent she was set on catching.

@Mica

(Oh dear, Quietpaw being a menace and abandoning Hillstrider )

Nightgaze kit finder!

Last edited by Morrigan; Yesterday at 01:39 PM.
Old Yesterday, 08:30 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Hillstrider
ShadowClan
he/him | 21 moons
[Big fluffy orange tabby with yellow eyes]
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Sun ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Quietpaw - @Morrigan ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hillstrider found a piece of moss that would work, tugging it free of the rock it clung to and bringing it out. "So pretend this is a--" he looked up, blinking for a moment as his one-track mind struggled to comprehend that his apprentice had entirely disappeared. "Little dude?" He called, peering around a corner. He was less nervous than he was surprised. Well, seemed like Quietpaw had the stealth part down!

Abandoning his moss, Hillstrider opened his jaws to scent. She hadn't been gone for more than a few heartbeats so her scent was still fresh. He followed, slipping into the undergrowth. Entertwined with Quietpaw was a rodent. Ah, so she had taken it upon herself to go hunt something! Well, if she managed this then his whole lesson could be skipped. Fine with him! Whatever helped Quietpaw learn best!!

Hillstrider eventually caught sight of her, remaining in the bushes and watching her with glinting yellow eyes. How would she go about this?

[She's so real I'm so sorry Hill is driving her nuts LMAO]

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old Today, 01:52 PM
Master of bad jokes

Quietpaw
Shadowclan apprentice
Purrks: Mind reader(permanently active) and Shadow fiend(active)

Ears tilted forward, Quietpaw tried to listen out of the movements of the shrew she was tracking while stalking through the bushes and ferns. Nose twitching, she realised the scent was getting stronger as she followed it. It must be near. Without warning, the paw melted into the shadows, becoming almost completely invisible. I little trick she'd become quite skilled at.

Dropping into a smooth hunting, she stalked closer in an identical way to what she just did a few minutes ago. Completely silent, the apprentice was so focused now, she hadn't even realised Hillstrider had seen and followed her. Still it didn't matter if she had, nothing would stop her from catching this rodent. When she decided she wanted to do something, she did. No excuses. Nothing would change her mind.

As it came into view, Quietpaw prepared herself. Taking only a seconds hesitation, she lunged, claws unsheathed. The shrew hadn't expected talons to sink into it today, but luckily it's death was swift and painless. A quick bite to the spine was all it took to dispatch it. With her prey caught, the shadows left her to study her catch. It was average, though she hadn't expected to catch a deer kr anything. Picking up the warm morsel between her fangs, Quiet turned with the intention of returning to Hillstrider, only to find her mentor behind her. Gazing cooly at him, she awaited a response.

(Everything annoys her nowadays, she's just one grumpy gal lol!)

@Mica

Nightgaze kit finder!

Last edited by Morrigan; Today at 01:53 PM.