Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Rejoining: Come check this...
by Lullaby
Last post by Quietheart
Today 01:29 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Quietheart
Today 01:07 AM
To Accomplish a Goal~ {P}
Last post by Rani
Today 12:44 AM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by RavensCall
Today 12:40 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Badwolf
Yesterday 11:57 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 3rd, 2024, 09:56 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Default Re: Loyalty Rewards

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post

Adderpaw was taken a back when she saw the first cat to wonder over with an angry look in their eyes. She quickly shook it off. The cat just might be in a bad mood. "Feel free to come in closer." Adderpaw called to them with a soft smile. She needed to talk to everyone in this event she was organizing.

Adderpaw saw a few cats come up and smiled brightly. "Hello all of you thank you for coming." She said nicely before one of the apprentices spook up. This was Willowpaw, she had never had the chance to talk to them but with all this energy they brought. She loved it! "Thank you Willowpaw! This is the kind of energy I want, no the clan needs! We need to work together as a family. Enough of this infighting, it tearing us all apart!"

"Eaglecall, Treestripe, Smolderpaw! It great to see all of you come here." She said with a bright smile. She didn't know the warriors the best but she definitely seen Smolderpaw in the apprentice den. They had a good head on their shoulders.

"Welcome to this gathering, glad you decided to come over" Another warrior! This was going to be great!

Ah another apprentice! This was great. The more of her fellow apprentices that showed up the more confident that Adderpaw felt in this event she had gathered. Not to say she wasn't confident in this at all, it was reassuring that her peers showed up. "Thank you for coming here." She said with a smile.

"Thank you Toadpaw for your agreement. Loyalty is very important to the clan! Also Welcome to you and all of you" She smiled to the apprentice and the kits who tagged along.

"Hello Bluefang it is great to see you, thank you for coming over." Wow personally greating everyone was taking a lot of energy! A part of her didn't expect this many people but it overjoyed her.

Another warrior, this was good. "Hello Pepperbounce!"

"Welcome to this Bunnytuft. It is good to see you." She greeted. Another warrior to have come along. Adderpaw hoped that this warrior would be on the side of order. To her, they looked like they could be very dependable. There wasn't anything that struck out to her why, but she just had a feeling.

"Welcome Foxkit" Adderpaw purred. All the kits that were attending were so cute and reminded her of when she was a kit. Even then she was a kit she was staunchly devoted to the clan and it was nice to see the younger ones were too.

Then there was the last cat for right now. A warrior she had seen before. Yes that was right he was there when the group of rogues decided to try and kidnap one of their apprentices. Those cold eyes trained on her took her aback for a moment. Not out of fear but out of admiration for how strong of a fighter and his devotion of his clan. This was a cat she was very glad to see here so she gave him a polite head dip. "Thank you for coming here Jayfrost, I am very happy to see you."

Now that everyone was personally greeted, Adderpaw felt like it was time to move things along. She was glad to see that so many cats had actually listened to her and tagged along and that there was a diversity in ages and rank. This is what they needed, many different cats who showed their loyalty who had different perspectives on things. If this many cats could agree on something this would be a good thing for the clan. She hoped with this act alone that more cats would show their loyalty, such that if they saw other cats becoming devoted like this then they might be swayed as well. Derision turned to indifference. Indifference turn to engagement. Engagement turned to wholehearted zeal A change in the zeitgeist of this clan. Perhaps the last big was too lofty of a goal but Adderpaw never flinched at a challenge

Now it was all nice and all to chitchat and great every cat that came up to here but if she continued like this nothing would actually get done. Those who came later would be acknowledged but not to the same degree. Depending how much Adderpaw wanted to run her tongue. "Thank you all for those who have gathered here. I hope that all of you have come here in the idea of proving your loyalty to Larkstar but let me remind you this. You can disagree. If anyone attacks anyone out right for held beliefs you will be kicked out of here even if you are on the side of loyalty. We need order and you can't break it." She took a moment to take a pause to see the other cat's expressions. How were they reacting to her words? "An open dialog is welcomed but a discussion will be had if you aren't on board. I would like to see why one wouldn't have loyalty to Larkstar and see if I can change your mind." She said.

"Before we begin on what we will do to prove loyalty, please any of those who are not onboard please come over closer to me so I know who you are." Adderpaw said with a smile. She hoped that no one was hiding their feelings if no one stepped up, she was trying to stress as much as she could that this was going to be a safe place. A safe place to those who were not violent that is.
Smolderpaw, Treestripe and Eaglecall all nodded to Adderpaw in acknowledgement.
Old January 3rd, 2024, 10:17 AM

Bump Policy: every 48 hours
My Mood: Bored

Quote:

Adderpaw was taken a back when she saw the first cat to wonder over with an angry look in their eyes. She quickly shook it off. The cat just might be in a bad mood. "Feel free to come in closer." Adderpaw called to them with a soft smile. She needed to talk to everyone in this event she was organizing.

Adderpaw saw a few cats come up and smiled brightly. "Hello all of you thank you for coming." She said nicely before one of the apprentices spook up. This was Willowpaw, she had never had the chance to talk to them but with all this energy they brought. She loved it! "Thank you Willowpaw! This is the kind of energy I want, no the clan needs! We need to work together as a family. Enough of this infighting, it tearing us all apart!"

"Eaglecall, Treestripe, Smolderpaw! It great to see all of you come here." She said with a bright smile. She didn't know the warriors the best but she definitely seen Smolderpaw in the apprentice den. They had a good head on their shoulders.

"Welcome to this gathering, glad you decided to come over" Another warrior! This was going to be great!

Ah another apprentice! This was great. The more of her fellow apprentices that showed up the more confident that Adderpaw felt in this event she had gathered. Not to say she wasn't confident in this at all, it was reassuring that her peers showed up. "Thank you for coming here." She said with a smile.

"Thank you Toadpaw for your agreement. Loyalty is very important to the clan! Also Welcome to you and all of you" She smiled to the apprentice and the kits who tagged along.

"Hello Bluefang it is great to see you, thank you for coming over." Wow personally greating everyone was taking a lot of energy! A part of her didn't expect this many people but it overjoyed her.

"Welcome to this Bunnytuft. It is good to see you." She greeted. Another warrior to have come along. Adderpaw hoped that this warrior would be on the side of order. To her, they looked like they could be very dependable. There wasn't anything that struck out to her why, but she just had a feeling.

"Welcome Foxkit" Adderpaw purred. All the kits that were attending were so cute and reminded her of when she was a kit. Even then she was a kit she was staunchly devoted to the clan and it was nice to see the younger ones were too.

Then there was the last cat for right now. A warrior she had seen before. Yes that was right he was there when the group of rogues decided to try and kidnap one of their apprentices. Those cold eyes trained on her took her aback for a moment. Not out of fear but out of admiration for how strong of a fighter and his devotion of his clan. This was a cat she was very glad to see here so she gave him a polite head dip. "Thank you for coming here Jayfrost, I am very happy to see you."

Now that everyone was personally greeted, Adderpaw felt like it was time to move things along. She was glad to see that so many cats had actually listened to her and tagged along and that there was a diversity in ages and rank. This is what they needed, many different cats who showed their loyalty who had different perspectives on things. If this many cats could agree on something this would be a good thing for the clan. She hoped with this act alone that more cats would show their loyalty, such that if they saw other cats becoming devoted like this then they might be swayed as well. Derision turned to indifference. Indifference turn to engagement. Engagement turned to wholehearted zeal A change in the zeitgeist of this clan. Perhaps the last big was too lofty of a goal but Adderpaw never flinched at a challenge

Now it was all nice and all to chitchat and great every cat that came up to here but if she continued like this nothing would actually get done. Those who came later would be acknowledged but not to the same degree. Depending how much Adderpaw wanted to run her tongue. "Thank you all for those who have gathered here. I hope that all of you have come here in the idea of proving your loyalty to Larkstar but let me remind you this. You can disagree. If anyone attacks anyone out right for held beliefs you will be kicked out of here even if you are on the side of loyalty. We need order and you can't break it." She took a moment to take a pause to see the other cat's expressions. How were they reacting to her words? "An open dialog is welcomed but a discussion will be had if you aren't on board. I would like to see why one wouldn't have loyalty to Larkstar and see if I can change your mind." She said.

"Before we begin on what we will do to prove loyalty, please any of those who are not onboard please come over closer to me so I know who you are." Adderpaw said with a smile. She hoped that no one was hiding their feelings if no one stepped up, she was trying to stress as much as she could that this was going to be a safe place. A safe place to those who were not violent that is.

Foxkit

Foxkit lifted her chest proudly, a purr bursting forth. “I’m the most loyal cat in the clan!” She boasted. “And I’ll prove it!” She paused for a moment, pondering just how she would do so. “At least… I will when I’m an apprentice! Then I’ll fight allllllll the enemy warriors and tear them to shreds!
The excited kit hopped up and down on her tiny paws for a moment, before calming down and sitting, tail wrapped around her tiny body.

My Characters
_______

Asterwish

Old January 3rd, 2024, 11:48 AM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:

Goldenberry rolled her eyes, but came closer, snapping at any cat who stepped too close to her.
Old January 3rd, 2024, 01:56 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post

bunnytuft - riverclan - warrior - he/him

Bunnytuft watched with a pensive expression. He could agree with the idea that more cats needed to be loyal to RiverClan. However, he wasn’t quite sure how the apprentice planned to that, or what would happen if any cats voiced their disagreements. RiverClan was in a rocky place right now, loyalty wise, so how exactly could they prove their loyalty?

“You there. You’re called Adderpaw, correct?” The gruff tom called out. “How exactly do we prove our loyalties? For all you know we could just lie about it. There’s no concrete evidence or way to prove it.”

. . .
@TheLostAmongTheStars

"Yep! I am the one and only Adderpaw! That and we can't share names." She snickered a little. Alright no more time for jokes. "I do have ideas on how to get around this, but first, how do you think that we could avoid this? I would love to hear others ideas before mine makes them forget or not want to say their idea." Adderpaw said with a smile. She wanted to hear everyone's ideas here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3cc766 View Post

->> jayfrost [he/him, warrior, 23moons] <<-
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

pleased with having been personally acknowledged he returned the gesture with a polite nod of his own, barely enough to be noticed if not directly observed. he listened with interest, not entirely surprised that adderpaw would open the discussion to those in favor of a rebellion against larkstar but pleased with the open-ness anyway.
he briefly considered stating his own opinion on clans and loyalty in general but ultimately decided against it, maybe this wasnt the place to bring up clans in general. not now anyway. this was about larkstar and riverclan specifically after all.
"i think proving loyalty is not the thing we need right now. its a step in the right direction, sure, but proper unity is the way to success. you can prove all you want but if you aint gonna act on it its useless."
he wasnt sure if he hoped adderpaw would take this as a attack on her points or merely a addition or different idea, but he wanted a reaction anyway. any further thing would help him figure out what adderpaw really wanted with this and everything prior.

Adderpaw nodded her head. It wasn't to be unexpected that someone who was onboard would criticize her on this. It was actually good to have another cats point of view here, the hard part was trying to be emotionally strong enough to not get offended. Don't let your emotions get the better of you, you are their master. "You do bring up good points there Jayfrost, yet I'm trying to think of the bigger picture here with this small act." What would be the right words here? "I think proving loyalty here is going to be a stepping stone. Get people to really think. It is easy to just go about your day not thinking about your actions on a deeper level but doing this little event I think will get people to think about what they are really doing. If you talk about your loyalty straight up to another person hopefully it will strike them to think, what am I doing?" She took a moment to stop and let her words steep in ones mind. She also didn't want to say too much all at once so some of it would get lost.

"People here today I want to keep a track on, making a group of cat's who shown they will be loyal to the cause. Then I would prefer to talk to these cats on actions we can do later that can actually do something for this clan. It is correct that just saying I'm loyal isn't going to do much, but I'm not going to let you guys do nothing." She said in a firm tone. She was going to be strict about this. Sure she might still be young but she wasn't going to flinch at other cats on the fact that just so happened to be born before her. That meant nothing to Adderpaw. What mattered to Adderpaw was action and some of the older cats seemed to do nothing at all.
Old January 4th, 2024, 03:23 AM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: any time
My Mood: Yeehaw

[/CENTER]
Adderpaw nodded her head. It wasn't to be unexpected that someone who was onboard would criticize her on this. It was actually good to have another cats point of view here, the hard part was trying to be emotionally strong enough to not get offended. Don't let your emotions get the better of you, you are their master. "You do bring up good points there Jayfrost, yet I'm trying to think of the bigger picture here with this small act." What would be the right words here? "I think proving loyalty here is going to be a stepping stone. Get people to really think. It is easy to just go about your day not thinking about your actions on a deeper level but doing this little event I think will get people to think about what they are really doing. If you talk about your loyalty straight up to another person hopefully it will strike them to think, what am I doing?" She took a moment to stop and let her words steep in ones mind. She also didn't want to say too much all at once so some of it would get lost.

"People here today I want to keep a track on, making a group of cat's who shown they will be loyal to the cause. Then I would prefer to talk to these cats on actions we can do later that can actually do something for this clan. It is correct that just saying I'm loyal isn't going to do much, but I'm not going to let you guys do nothing." She said in a firm tone. She was going to be strict about this. Sure she might still be young but she wasn't going to flinch at other cats on the fact that just so happened to be born before her. That meant nothing to Adderpaw. What mattered to Adderpaw was action and some of the older cats seemed to do nothing at all.
[/QUOTE]

->> jayfrost [he/him, warrior, 23moons] <<-
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

displeased with the chose of word the tabby merely turned his head disapprovingly, showing his opinion though keeping quiet, intending to keep listening anyway.

(this was meant to be longer but im running out of time lmao. might edit later)

Rookfire is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat Apprentice ☆
━━━━━━━━
Rook's tracker || Shadowclan Healing || placeholder
Old January 4th, 2024, 03:53 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

❅ ┅Icestrike
riverclan eldermale he/himtags; @TheLostAmongTheStars

Icestrike pads over, sitting in the back, mostly watching. He smiles at Adderpaw, trying to signal that he will interfere if anyone gets violent.

His unkempt pelt betrays his age, so he doesn’t seem like he’ll be able to do anything physically, but perhaps just get in the way due to his surprising size.

Old January 5th, 2024, 09:10 PM
energy to surge breakers

Bump Policy: 24 hours

ThunderChaser
She/Her - Active Power Card Since 2021
A golden pelted cat with black features and scars that littered her body
"Thunderstorms are as much our friends as the sunshine"

The warrior stepped forward. Not ushering a word to anyone but the apprentice.

"This clan lacks discipline. Especially you apprentices, half of you act like you don't want to serve your clan. Like you don't want to become warriors. It's sad. "
She stomped her foot down.

Good god the height difference with her and apprentice was massive, she looked down. A somewhat upset expression on her face as she huffed.

"In my opinion the warriors don't do anything either. Sure, some of them have stepped forward to become lionhearts; I believe that's what their called. Anyways, they actually stepped up to serv their clan properly. Doing more than expected. They pull their weight and other cats. Warriors have no consequences for just sitting around. They should be doing things. If you are a mentor to a cat, go train them instead of being lazy."

She stared at the apprentice. Thunder did applaud their effort to actually talk to the clan about issues. Riverclan was always a clan with alot of them.

// Adder - @TheLostAmongTheStars
RushingKit!

Last edited by Fae; January 5th, 2024 at 09:11 PM.
Old January 6th, 2024, 08:30 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neso View Post
ThunderChaser

The warrior stepped forward. Not ushering a word to anyone but the apprentice.

"This clan lacks discipline. Especially you apprentices, half of you act like you don't want to serve your clan. Like you don't want to become warriors. It's sad. "
She stomped her foot down.

Good god the height difference with her and apprentice was massive, she looked down. A somewhat upset expression on her face as she huffed.

"In my opinion the warriors don't do anything either. Sure, some of them have stepped forward to become lionhearts; I believe that's what their called. Anyways, they actually stepped up to serv their clan properly. Doing more than expected. They pull their weight and other cats. Warriors have no consequences for just sitting around. They should be doing things. If you are a mentor to a cat, go train them instead of being lazy."

She stared at the apprentice. Thunder did applaud their effort to actually talk to the clan about issues. Riverclan was always a clan with alot of them.

// Adder - @TheLostAmongTheStars

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

"Right sure now let's do something about this." Adderpaw said. What did this warrior think this was about exactly?

Was this warrior trying to intimidate her? What a joke. Adderpaw kept a stone cold look on her face as she stared down the warrior. "Right, so I'm hoping with our team we have gathered here today that we can actually start to do something. Something valuable and hopefully this little stir we make can get some of these cats to open their eyes."
Old January 7th, 2024, 09:29 AM
energy to surge breakers

Bump Policy: 24 hours

Quote:
Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

"Right sure now let's do something about this." Adderpaw said. What did this warrior think this was about exactly?

Was this warrior trying to intimidate her? What a joke. Adderpaw kept a stone cold look on her face as she stared down the warrior. "Right, so I'm hoping with our team we have gathered here today that we can actually start to do something. Something valuable and hopefully this little stir we make can get some of these cats to open their eyes."

ThunderChaser

Good. Atleast someone had some brains in this group of misfit cats stuck together by the clan they call home. She was actually surprised by the apprentices reply to her. She fully expected for Adderpaw to blow her off and not care.

"Well would you look at that. You do have some sense of responsibility. I didn't know RiverClan had anything of the sort. Wish other cats in this clan had the same trait."
She sighed.

"For starters, we should talk about warriors and apprentices. Most of RiverClan's downfall was caused by unready warriors, and not trained apprentices. The flood. The entire clan was flooded, leaving you guys stranded and open to WindClan's attack. You guys need a disaster plan, something that will prepare the clan for floods and other natural event.

This also ties into my next point. Mentors are setting their apprentices up for failure in an actual duel, by teaching you old, counterible, things that will get you killed. We're basically almost at war with ThunderClan. You guys need to be taught other things than just to pounce and hide in the water where ThunderClan cats cant swim. That's cowardly in the first place. And you guys cant swim forever.

Mentors also get no punishment for not training the apprentices they're given either. Which leaves some of you without your warrior names or proper training because your mentor was lazy.

This clan is in shambles while your leadership does nothing about it. You all have both a leader and a deputy now, so why do i see no engagement from either about actual clan matters? Aside from knowing how to swim, which I
know atleast some other clan warriors are getting the concept of, RiverClan has nothing of use.

And I understand running my mouth wont do anything to actually to change this clan, but you're pureblood RiverClanners so maybe you get through to your leader to get the ball rolling!

In short, RiverClan isn't prepared in any sense to be raising apprentices correctly, never the less to face a war."

The warrior continued to stare at the apprentice ,lets hope their heart was as determined to fix RiverClan as they were to seem tough.

// LarkStar - @FrostyGalaxy
(in case you wanted to see what thunder was saying about riverclan)

// Adderpaw - @TheLostAmongTheStars
RushingKit!

Last edited by Fae; January 7th, 2024 at 11:41 PM.
Old January 7th, 2024, 11:19 PM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

r i p p l e p e l t
she/her - 121 moons - RiverClan - lesbian - tags; @Neso @TheLostAmongTheStars
Ripplepelt listened from the sidelines as Thunderchaser spoke. Lots of cats had agreed with Adderpaw, and that was all good and well, but the point was to settle their grievances with the clan, particularly with Larkstar. This was the kind of thing that needed to be said if they were going to make any progress.

"I agree with Thunderchaser," she mewed, raising her voice so the crowd of cats could hear her. "Now, I don't mind stepping in to do a little extra training with an apprentice that isn't my own, but with the amount of apprentices asking me for some help, it makes me think that perhaps their own mentors aren't doing their jobs. Only the other day, I was asked by an apprentice what the warrior code was!" She didn't name any names, not wanting to shame the apprentice. "It's our responsibility to teach them these things! And not just the apprentices, but the kits as well - should they be expected to go into their apprenticeship without knowing anything?" She shook her head.

"The onus of RiverClan's issues should not be weighed solely on Larkstar's shoulders - she's our leader, but she is still young. It's our job as warriors to support the clan and the leader. When she brought up the idea of taking back Cattail Pond a few moons ago, a strip of territory that is rightly ours, all I heard were warriors too frightened to fight back, and the plan was postponed on the clan's words. Birdsnow held an apprentice event to teach water battling, and half the apprentices didn't bother to finish the training, so the event never continued! They send out patrols, and warriors don't bother to attend." Ripplepelt let out a weary sigh. "I'm growing in years - I won't be around to train other warriors apprentices for them forever. Perhaps some of us should pick up the slack and get to putting a little effort in!"
Closed Thread