Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
the final flight.
by taillow
Last post by Mica
Today 09:27 AM
Ravenpaw Finder
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 09:17 AM
Never have I ever game!
Last post by Blaaze
Today 09:13 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by alec
Today 09:13 AM
Ash Comes From Fire
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 09:06 AM

Old July 3rd, 2024, 08:38 AM
rainbowsan ♡

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: mending a broken heart [ dusklion love finder re-do! ]

giving this a slight bump for any placeholders since i'm gonna start pulling cats off here soon for interactions

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old July 3rd, 2024, 10:23 AM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

THIS IS A PLACEHOLDER I WILL EDIT THIS SOON
name- Harpy
gender- female, she/her
general age- 24 moons
allegiance (riverclan / atari / outsider group)- Atari
brief personality- A little crazy, a little cruel, and a lot confident, Harpy loves toying with those around her to watch their reactions. She will constantly push and pull and toe the line.
role wanted- fling! I plan on killing her off once the Atari are broken up, but in the meantime…
plot ideas (if any)- border idea we discussed : D

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old Yesterday, 03:22 PM
rainbowsan ♡

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

[SPOILER="candidates"]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaaze View Post
► •lıllılı.ıllı.ılılıı 3:16 || now viewing: duskgold playlist

The Ace of Spades

WIP character site made on carrd
____

Name: Goldfish

Sexuality: Biromantic Ace

Appearance: Medium-Furred Tortoiseshell with yellow eyes and scattered scars

Allegiance: Riverclan

Role Wanted: Eventual Mate [If not, Duskflirt is fine]

Personality:

Goldfish hasn't shown her true personality in so long even I myself Am discovering her true attributes and traits as a whole. Depression And anxiety dealt her a difficult hand during Riverclans Leadership Crisis, leaving her to stumble and try to catch up. Goldfish as a whole Is the embodiment of a social star, and yet... she has no interest in Making lots of friends. In fact, she's more interested in staying close With her good friends and family. The Ace of Spades works hard in Attempt to be a reliable, trustworthy cat that others feel comforted With her friendly, jokester nature. Flirt with her, and she may flirt right Back, although she is focused on keeping it in a casual, joking manner Rather than an actual flirt. The Ace of Spades enjoys a good time, a good Laugh, and a good friend. She loves anything athletic, as it's how She relieves stress. During bad situations she's a quick thinker who Acts on Instincts and logic. Later on, however, the emotions will hit Her and she may bottle them up, making Goldfish exhaust herself Physically in order to keep the emotions from tearing from the molly. When she breaks down, she does it alone or with a cat she's close to (At the moment, those cats are @/alec's Jayfrost and @/Bean's Spottedstream), just to feel as though there's someone who understands Her. Her persona is simplified further on her carrd.

Friends to Best Friends, Best Friends to Lovers

I can imagine that Goldfish and Dusklion develop a solid friendship that Quickly turns to being best friends. As time passes, they slowly start to Grow closer and closer, until some cats may assume they're mates. Both, I assume, will deny this. But as time passes, they do indeed gain crushes On the other cat. Goldfish desperately ignores it, and instead solidly keeps Things friendly. Eventually, however, I can see a possible heartfelt talk of Lost loved ones, whether they're alive or not, where Goldfish feels its getting To be too much, feeling like she's betraying her Deceased mate Pepperbounce, And abruptly ditches Dusklion. The next day, however, she will plead for her Forgiveness and after a possible argument say why she left. Then... she'll Tell Dusks she loves her. And it begins the next chapter in their lives.

Plot Ideas

• Goldfish Introduces Sea/Shellkit to Dusklion, then just leaves to see what
Happens lmao.

• Perhaps training apprentices together would work!

• Goldfish teaches Dusklion how to climb trees! Whether it go wrong or not...

• Some messing around is in the foreseeable future!

• A Heartfelt Talk as said previously!

I'm open to anything else as well!

Thats my silly application for Goldie! I hope you enjoyed reading about her. As for activity, Goldfish is one of my mains and is very important to me. I'm on at least once every day whether it's to check in and write replies or to chat :3 I'm not the greatest with applications, but I hope you enjoyed mine nonetheless!

Good luck to everyone applying! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyCat View Post
name- Brokenstream
gender- Male
general age- 21 moons (idk if this is too young ahdbjhahd)
allegiance (riverclan / atari / outsider group)- RC
brief personality- brokenstream is a worrywart, he always puts his clanmates above himself to a fault. However, he does love to explore and takes pride in his fishing skills.
role wanted- short fling
plot ideas (if any)- Broken could be concerned for her mental well-being due to recent events (aka the battle and fading thing), and checks on her. However, as you said she's drawn to recklessness, Broken is not that. That could possibly lead to her disinterest and his broken heart, but maybe a nice friendship that stays after he gets over it LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post

You and I, We're not so different.
She also broke my heart.

--------------------------------------

ANTLERBRANCH
Frenimies > Friends > Crush > Lovers

Hello hello!! I am here applying Antlerbranch for Dusk's eventual mate!!

About

Antlerbranch is a 31 moon RiverClan tom, who was made to become a potential mate for Wisteriawren!! You know how thats gonna end up lmao. He, like dusk, is going to be heartbroken as this is his second major heartbreak [the first happened in his backstory], and I am applying him to become the eventual mate for Dusklion!!

Basic Plot Idea

Antler is very grumpy and upset about what happened w/ wisteria, due to his past, meaning that he will be very irritable and also be doing the same thing as dusk, getting with her just to make Wisteria jealous. Over time, Antler will befriend dusk, possibly falling for her and causing them to be mates eventually. I am all for a slowburn, lots of rps together slowly warming up to each other and slowly falling for each other [and possibly reject their feelings]. Over that time, they talk about anything, just learning more abt each other. Then after a bit, they crush on each other [antler will be denying it], and eventually they confront each other, and eventally ends up becoming mates.

Why?

I first made Antler for Wisteria's mate [we both know how that ended up], and I thought that it would be fun to apply him here, due to them both going through the same thing with Wisteria. I'm pretty active and write semi-long posts with antler, and I think that they could mesh together pretty well, both being jealous and angry at what happened [and antler being grumpy 24/7]

Final note

I,,,, Suck at applications. So uh sorry if this isn't that well. I don't really know how to make a nice application so apologies.

so i've finally picked out a few mate candidates i could see dusk having potential with :catpeek: there's a bit of a change in things though (with the first being that there won't be any flings) - after a certain plot happens, dusk will be getting over wisteriawren's rejection. this will still likely be a slow-burn and won't become anything serious for quite some time. if in that time you find that a character here clicks better with another character, definitely let me know! that is totally a-okay

if you're no longer interested in a role, let me know! that's totally a-okay too, no worries! i know it's been awhile since this finder went up so i know a couple things might've changed ^^ i should be getting starts up this weekend!

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; Yesterday at 03:24 PM.
Old Yesterday, 03:32 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

@taillow def still interested in this !! Will patiently wait for a starter c:

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC
FORMERLY LEOPARDHEART00
Old Yesterday, 03:45 PM
Matching w/ @ghost.

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

@taillow
Totally still down for this!

[/SPOILER]

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Staff Sign?