Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Cinnamiontail
Today 06:16 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 06:07 PM
something in the air...?...
by Luna16
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 06:02 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Cinnamiontail
Today 06:01 PM
Flickering Chance in the...
Last post by snowflake.
Today 06:00 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 16th, 2024, 09:30 AM
Remember me

Status: We're shooting for the island in the sky! - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: The Starpoint

Russethowl, Whitethunder, And Antlerbranch all made their way over because bean is too lazy to format their post

[OPEN]

❝ Fight, little wolf, fight ❞
Wolfpaw is ThunderClan's Current Medicine Cat. He has a Semi-closed den policy
Send in a Healing Request ~ Medicine Den ~ Wolfpaw's Herbal Knowledge

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old June 16th, 2024, 10:26 AM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Caveclaw-She/They

-----------------

Caveclaw limped and sat in the clearing.

[OPEN]

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)
Old June 16th, 2024, 10:28 AM
The silliest of sillies

Raccoonsun-She/Her

---------------

Still a tad bit confused, Raccoonsun sat walked into the clearing for the meeting.
She took a guess that this was definitely clan tradition, something she was just starting to learn.

[OPEN]

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)
Old June 16th, 2024, 10:30 AM
The silliest of sillies

Beaverkit-He/Him

----------------

Beaverkit listened to the meeting with a yawn.

[OPEN]

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Old June 16th, 2024, 10:35 AM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Kingly

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Talonpaw
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

Talonpaw is exhausted, but he still drags himself to the meeting. It is not something he's willing to miss with everything that had happened. He finds a spot to sit, hunching his shoulders and looking as if the weight of the world is on his shoulders.

Old June 16th, 2024, 10:42 AM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 2 days [ONLY for timesensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 29 moons
"It most definitely is urgent. I want you gettin' those wounds treated, Jays, or I'll drag you by your ears to Mists 'n Berries myself," came the curt but slightly amused reply as Dusklion padded behind Jays and Marigoldkit. The deputy flashed him a half-grin, grateful to see the journey hadn't been too hard on him. Despite her expression however her eyes remained intense to let Jays know that she meant what she said as she padded away.

Their camp was relatively... okay. Definitely not RiverClan, that was for sure. But it would do for now. The dark tabby slipped through the cats until she found a seat near the base of the rock that Fades had decided was the meeting point. She turned tried to sit down as best she could - though her legs ended up jutting out as she tried to do so in a way that didn't flare up her flank wound. It was healing but stars above it still hurt like hell.

[ Jayfrost - @alec - for when she passed him! ]

please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
Old June 16th, 2024, 12:08 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Dunlinkit had ridden on Rowanmane's back for the last bit of the trip but she was still tired and hoped that her massive size hadn't been too much of a burden for the warrior. When Fadingsun called a meeting the four moon old cat say down and listened. She wondered what exactly Fadingsun would be announcing this meeting. Were there going to be any ceremonies? She would have to find out during the meeting. She sat next to her sisters, both smaller than her because of Dunlinkit's massive size despite the fact they were all the same age.

Catfishkit arrived at the meeting. Though she had ridden on Rowanmane's back for the last bit of the journey despite her protests she was still tired. She was attending the meeting because that was what big cats did and she wasn't a baby so she would go to the meeting. She sat next to Dunlinkit and Muskratkit.

Muskratkit was tired, despite having been carried the whole way and sat next to her sisters, Dunlinkit and Catfishkit. (All open)

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; June 16th, 2024 at 12:36 PM.
Old June 16th, 2024, 12:10 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 2 days [ONLY for timesensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Camp

PLOT RELATED PATROLS - 7 DAYS

DUE DATE: June 23rd by 11:59pm PST
LAST DATE TO REQUEST EXTENSION: June 26th by 11:59pm EST
PREFERRED DATE TO REQUEST EXTENSION: June 21st by 11:59pm EST

IF YOUR CHARACTER NEEDS TO BE REPLACED, HAVE THEM COME SPEAK TO DUSKLION IN CHARACTER TO PROVIDE AN IN CHARACTER REASON.

ALL PATROL ROLEPLAY WILL TAKE PLACE IN THIS THREAD, SO BE SURE TO MARK ABOVE YOUR POSTS WHICH AREA YOU ARE IN / WHAT PATROL YOU ARE ON!

I WILL BE ADDING THE PATROLS TO THE PATROL MENU, SO NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT THAT! PLEASE MAKE SURE TO LINK YOUR HUNTING POSTS IN YOUR REPORT SO I KNOW WHAT TO ADD TO THE STORAGE!

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 29 moons
It felt odd to be calling patrols from some place that wasn't territory Dusklion knew like the back of her paw. She already knew she wanted no apprentices on these, especially since they didn't know what all was out there.

"RiverClan! Gather up, we need to get scent markers down 'n I need those who aren't injured to get some huntin' done. So listen up!" Dusklion hoped that there were enough cats who weren't seriously injured who could help set down some borders for the Clan. "Just warriors this round - once we've got borders laid down, apprentices should be able to go out so long as they got warriors with them."

[ RIVERCLAN - ATARI BORDER PATROL ] - REPORTED
"Wisteriawren! If you're not too hurt, can you join me 'n... Stagheart on settin' down some borders. We'll head towards the end of the ridge 'n see if there's any signs of other cats." She hoped there would be time to send Stagheart away during the patrol for a bit so Dusklion could get her question in. Her thoughts drifted to the wildflower still tucked underneath her makeshift nest.
[ @Rose @squidz ]

[ OUTSKIRTS BORDER PATROL 1 ] - REPORTED
"Duskleaf! I want you takin' Mornin'mimic 'n Brokenstream out towards the territory a bit down the mountain. Looks to be a forest there, 'n I wanna make sure its safe before the rest of the Clan goes chargin' around. Duskleaf, once you find a suitable place for a border I want markers laid down. I trust you'll decide on a good spot."
[ @Seamrog @Ladiebugg @leopardheart00 ]

[ OUTSKIRTS BORDER PATROL 2 ] - REPORTED
"Owltalon! You'll be takin' Fishscale 'n Icetail out deeper in the mountains. There's a pretty narrow walkway that leads deeper into them. Again, we don't know what's out there so keep your eyes 'n ears alert. Owls, I'm trustin' you to make the call where our border is safe to extend to while we're hear."
[ @Marigoldwhisper @CollapsingStars @Snips ]

[ HUNTING PATROL 1 ] - REPORTED
"Bearsnout! Go with Garlicfeather 'n Sharkhail down the path followin' Duskleaf's patrol towards the forest 'n see what prey you guys can find. Hopefully there's more down there than up here."
[ @chickadee @Fritter @Fish ]

[strike][ HUNTING PATROL 2 ][strike] - REPORTED
"Fades, I want you takin' Falconflight 'n Larkwing out towards the cliffs behind Owls' patrol. Not sure what we'll find out there, but if anyone can find prey I'll bet the two of you can. Better show me what those leader paws of yours can do, brother." The end was said jokingly as she tossed a half-smirk to her brother. She also wanted to give the newly reunited siblings a chance to connect more.
[ @occultation @Morrigan @Neptune. ]

[ HUNTING PATROL 3 ] - REPORTED
"Evenin'thaw, if you're up for it I want you out with Redwater 'n Antlerbranch to see if you guys can catch anythin'. You'll be headin' towards the forest area as well; the territory should be big enough for two huntin' patrols."
[ @redshiftreign @constellation @Bean ]

[ HUNTING PATROL 4 ] - REPORTED
"Goldfish, go ahead 'n take Irisfrost 'n Emberfang with you. Since you had luck in the mountains on the way up here, I want you headin' deeper into the mountains. Should hopefully find something there."
[ @zBlaze @kittycatburmise @Minkuu ]

With the patrols called out, the deputy stood nervously kneading her paws into the ground, going over and over in her mind how she would ask the question on her mind. Her eyes flickered around for the sight of the pretty she-cat joining them.

please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den

Last edited by taillow; June 30th, 2024 at 01:09 PM.
Old June 16th, 2024, 12:22 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days / 5hrs Time Sensitive
My Mood: Queenly

°Rowan’Mane°
Male / Warrior / 30 Moons / Riverclan
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @IDIOTICBEAN101

He approached the new clearing, eyeing the two kits he carried for a moment before scanning the crowd that was forming. He spotted the outsider that he had been walking by during the journey. Though they didn’t speak much…damn was she familiar and she could be- no. Lavender wouldn’t let that happen. He shrugged off the idea and padded over, sitting beside her silently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old June 16th, 2024, 12:27 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderpaw wondered over curiously