Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Luna16
Today 03:12 PM
A tiger's silhouette shows...
by paedyn
Last post by paedyn
Today 03:11 PM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by constellation
Today 03:08 PM
summer school: swimming...
Last post by Mica
Today 02:59 PM

Old November 16th, 2023, 10:16 PM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: Who would have guessed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeurSturm View Post
"Why, thank you," Foxstrike said. "You're nice, too." He blushed a little from what she said. Well, honestly, he was blushing more than a little.
Cherryfall tries (and fails) to push away her flustered attitude, but still decides it's time to make another move. "Well, you might be my favorite cat I've met so far," Yes! The tremble in her voice is gone (it took a lot to stamp out)! She leans into him slightly, gently wrapping her tail around his.

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~

Last edited by panchiko; December 28th, 2023 at 03:06 PM.
Old November 16th, 2023, 10:28 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post
Cherryfall tries (and fails) to push away her flustered attitude, but still decides it's time to make another move. "Well, you might be my favorite cat I've met so far," Yes! The tremble in her voice is gone (it took a lot to stamp out)! She leans into him slightly, gently wrapping her tail around his.
Foxstrike felt a little weak when she twined tails with him. "Thank you," he managed. "Cherryfall, what brought you into ShadowClan territory?"
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE | Icetail-Shadow Fiend-ACTIVE

Last edited by panchiko; December 28th, 2023 at 03:06 PM.
Old November 16th, 2023, 10:34 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^

Quote:
Foxstrike felt a little weak when she twined tails with him. "Thank you," he managed. "Cherryfall, what brought you into ShadowClan territory?"
"Umm, honestly I was just bored... so I guess I just came here to stir up some trouble. I guess that's pretty much all I am, trouble," Cherryfall responds, laughing silently to herself at Foxstrike's reaction. Though she lets out a sigh, no one's actually liked her before.

Click only one |

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~

Last edited by Streamtail; November 16th, 2023 at 10:34 PM.
Old November 16th, 2023, 10:49 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Quote:
"Umm, honestly I was just bored... so I guess I just came here to stir up some trouble. I guess that's pretty much all I am, trouble," Cherryfall responds, laughing silently to herself at Foxstrike's reaction. Though she lets out a sigh, no one's actually liked her before.
Foxstrike laughed, getting more cofortable with Cherryfall. "I'm not like that, but I get it," he said. Suddenly his expression turned a bit serious. "What do you…think of me?" He asked.
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE | Icetail-Shadow Fiend-ACTIVE

Old November 16th, 2023, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Foxstrike laughed, getting more cofortable with Cherryfall. "I'm not like that, but I get it," he said. Suddenly his expression turned a bit serious. "What do you…think of me?" He asked.
Cherrryfall thinks she knows what he means, but wants to be sure before she gives a real answer, "What do you mean?" Her face, the color of a tomato, is focused on his own.

Click only one |

Old November 16th, 2023, 11:25 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Quote:
Cherrryfall thinks she knows what he means, but wants to be sure before she gives a real answer, "What do you mean?" Her face, the color of a tomato, is focused on his own.
Foxstrike swallows nervously. "Do you…like me?"
(sorry its short)

Old November 17th, 2023, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Foxstrike swallows nervously. "Do you…like me?"
(sorry its short)
Cherryfalll stops walking for a moment, turning her self around to face him, a breeze blowing through her shaded red mackerel pelt. "... O-of course I do! I think that was made obvious when I twined my t-tail with your's -umm- do you like me?" The tremble' back, but she doesn't care, as even boops his nose with her own as she tells him the first part.

(It's fine! ^^)

Click only one |

Last edited by Streamtail; November 17th, 2023 at 06:40 AM.
Old November 17th, 2023, 06:48 AM
chaotic Catholic furry

Quote:
Cherryfalll stops walking for a moment, turning her self around to face him, a breeze blowing through her shaded red mackerel pelt. "... O-of course I do! I think that was made obvious when I twined my t-tail with your's -umm- do you like me?" The tremble' back, but she doesn't care, as even boops his nose with her own as she tells him the first part.

(It's fine! ^^)
Foxstrike shivered at the contact. Half of his brain said don't do this, and the other half was all for it. "Of course I do," he whispered, nuzzling her.

Old November 17th, 2023, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Foxstrike shivered at the contact. Half of his brain said don't do this, and the other half was all for it. "Of course I do," he whispered, nuzzling her.
Cherryfall beams, licking his muzzle. But she pulls back for a second to look into his eyes, "But don't you have rules in your clan? I don't want you to get in trouble," There's genuine concern in her eyes as she says this, how does she already care so much about this tom?

Click only one |

Old November 17th, 2023, 10:11 AM
chaotic Catholic furry

Quote:
Cherryfall beams, licking his muzzle. But she pulls back for a second to look into his eyes, "But don't you have rules in your clan? I don't want you to get in trouble," There's genuine concern in her eyes as she says this, how does she already care so much about this tom?
Foxstrike grinned. He wasn't normally a rule-breaker, but he was a tactician. "See, Cherry, the trick with rulebreaking…is that you only get in trouble if you get found out." He rubbed against her affectionately.