Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Fits
Today 12:10 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by taillow
Today 12:10 PM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by Blazimations
Today 12:05 PM
♡|| Pawsitivity Thread ||♡
Last post by ollie
Today 12:04 PM
Kestrelpaw's art shop
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 11:56 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 13th, 2024, 02:14 PM
kitty of stars

Bump Policy: ALL THE TIME
Default Re: A Journey for the History Books (RiverClan Journey to the Mountains)

REDWATER
// RC // She/Her // Warrior // 20 Moons //

Redwater padded around, testing her tired paws. Her scratches stung with the herb juice still settling in, and she took a sharp intake of breath at each lurching step. She felt a bit annoyed. Why did they have to leave?!? She sat down with a harumph and practiced some breathing to clear her head. The loss of blood made her dizzy… and Red hoped that wouldn’t be permanent.

Red scanned over the sea of cats, searching for someone… and no one. Every part of her felt sad. Redwater looked up at the bleary sky, and whispered to the stars…

“Butterflyscale? Ma? Can you see me?” Redwater murmered. Her eyes watered and she swallowed with a gasp. She looked down at her paws, wishing… If my mother’s lived… would I be different? Would I have beaten Whisperinghive? Would I have become a Lionheart with the litters I was raised with? Would… would Fadedshade and Willowheart still be at my side? Would they still… s-still be… alive? she gave a sob and collapsed, burying her muzzle in her paws.

Redwater gasped for air, her body convulsing. It’s all my fault. It is all my fault they are gone and…and probably dead and I shouldn’t have been so arrogant and been so spfull of myself and think I could do anything and it’s all MY FAULT! she gasped and gasped and sobbed and sobbed and her head hurt and her nose hurt and she just cried and cried and everything felt like it would never get better.

Redwater stilled, a small feeling of calm flooding her like the eye of a hurricane. Yes. A hurricane. That was what it was. A hurricane of sadness. But just like the eye of a hurricane… this calmness would pass… maybe in a second maybe in a minute. She didn’t know.

Rose dropped a bucket of appreciation here, oops!

Snowyfeathr, Myling, and Desert Rain Frog all live here. (they get wifi, books, snacks, treats, and all the awesome things)

Last edited by constellation; June 13th, 2024 at 03:54 PM.
Old June 13th, 2024, 02:42 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: A Journey for the History Books (RiverClan Journey to the Mountains)

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 29 moons
To say she was dejected by the fact that her brother hadn't bothered to hear much of what she'd had to relay from Twilightstar was an understatement. It worried her, his anger towards the other Clans. She understood it, she got it, and she shared it. But something had changed in her after Twilightstar spared her life. Whatever it was, Dusklion wanted to keep chasing it, even though it was often just out of reach. She craved the sense of calm it had given her, desperately clawing at it in vain attempts to get it back.

They had lost several cats; too many bodies to even carry from camp. The idea of her brother throwing them back into war for the sake of "seeking justice" for their youths that were brutally killed would mean putting that very same youth once again in harms way. It made Dusklion's heart clench in a way the battle-favoring deputy wasn't used to.

She was stationed near the back, and the idea had her flattening her ears. A small part of her understood it, but it still stung a bit. Her brother hadn't seemed the least bit concerned over any of her injuries, and now he'd asked Wisty to join him on the journey. Her heart ached for several things, but for some reason that hurt the most...

The injury on her flank made sitting - and even sleeping - uncomfortable. Her broken tail was feeling somewhat better now that it had been mended. She stayed off to the side of the group, figuring she'd be the last to leave with Owls since they'd be at the back. Her ears swirled around to catch the sound of Cobs asking about joining her, and immediately Dusklion was flanking her apprentice, offering her side for support. "'Course. Glad you came 'n found me - saves me the trouble of draggin' you back here to walk with me." Thank the stars that Cob had survived the whole ordeal of losing her leg. The deputy lifted a paw and used it to ruffle the space between the younger cats ears. "Don't go scarin' me like that again, okay? Can't have you goin' anywhere."

Looking over to Adderpaw who joined them she gave the young soon-to-be warrior a grin - soon-to-be because if Fades didn't make her a warrior after this, Dusklion was going to do it herelf. "Saw you defend the medicine den from that WindClanner, 'n get Stickpaw's body back from that wretched toad. Proud of you, Adds." Looking at the young kit Adds had brought with her the deputy offered a tired grin, tail absentmindedly laying across Cobs' back to make sure her apprentice remained balanced.

Big shot? Amusement had the dark tabby's whiskers twitching as she looked to Owltalon. "Hey, Owls," she greeted with a flick of her tail. Embarrassment made her ears grow hot as the Lionheart thanked the two apprentices for traveling with her, one paw scuffing the ground. "Glad you're alright too. RiverClan can't afford to lose anymore good cats." Another grin was offered the Lionheart's way, and for the first time in quite some time, despite their exile, Dusklion felt as though she might've finally found her footing with her position - at least, a little bit.

Nearby the sound of a cat sobbing got her attention and Dusklion looked over in concern. Although she and Redwater had their disagreements, the deputy flattened her ears in concern at the sight of the obviously grieving she-cat. "Redwater," she called, hoping those with her would be okay with this decision, "why don't you come 'n walk back here with us. You can help me 'n Owls keep an eye on the back of the group." Perhaps giving the she-cat something to do would take her mind off everything.

[ Cobwebpaw - @finley !! ] [ Adderpaw - @Fish ] [ Beaverkit - @IDIOTICBEAN101 ] [ Owltalon - @Marigoldwhisper ] [ Redwater - @constellation ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old June 13th, 2024, 02:49 PM
LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING

Bump Policy: call me when you need me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'VE SWALLOWED THE SUN
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ! ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
SALAMANDERKIT . 1 MOON . SHE/HER . RIVERCLAN
Salamanderkit's too tired to even move, she thinks, too tired to do anything but tuck her head a little deeper into her own paws and bring her bottlebrush tail a little tighter around herself as awareness threatens to fully actualize. She'd like to hold onto her rest a little while longer. The stress of the past however-long has leeched the prickly kitten of her usual zeal, and the nap she'd succumbed to hadn't done much to remedy that yet. A very big part of her is hoping that she'll wake up and this will all have been a scary dream she can brag about to the rest of the kits, like, aren't I so great, even my nightmares are next-level, check it: we were driven out of our home, lots of cats got hurt, it was awful--just imagine if something like that happened for real! Um but also I saved the day so basically I'm ready for a real emergency, so,

Except when she finally lets her eyes open she's not buried in a familiar pile of moss and feathers, safely cradled in the nursery with the nearby murmur of clan-life there to whisper her through her waking moments. She's here at this big, nasty whatever-it-is (some other cats had called it a twoleg den--Salamanderkit is appalled to think that this is how low they've stooped), disoriented and heartache-y. She wonders if she's coming down with something, if this pervasive body-yuck is actually just some symptom of a cough she's never heard of, or if this is just what being chased by monsters feels like. Maybe she's got monster-yuck. Stupid monsters.

Salamanderkit's ears twitch and she finally realizes, pulling herself to her feet, that it had been a voice that woke her. In true 'Mander fashion, most of it flies into one ear and zips right out the other, but she retains the basics: "...So, we're heading away; ॴ⩯∠Ŵɨ≥ᠠ᝭ⵯᙵ཮ᩴ╡ݩ፮ų⼬ሠ ....We will return...⍡⽳␠ᵳ⡯⍯ᝮᔠ⡡⭳Ġ፷⡥ᠠ ..."

Salamanderkit's ears pop with the force of her yawn. She feels like someone opened her head up while she was sleeping and heaped pawfuls of mud into it. That monster-yuck really is somethin'. We're going? She's trying to process it but it doesn't really feel right. She's still waiting, impatient now, to wake up from this terrible nightmare. Or even for someone to pop out from a bush and shout 'GOTCHA! Just kidding! Great dry run, everyone, now let's go home and have a Kit Fun Day!' Oh, yeah. That would be great. When are they going to do that? Salamanderkit rubbernecks expectantly, craning to look around cats who are now organizing for the big move ahead. Not a one of them looks like they're about to perk up and shout awesome news for her. Everyone's faces look drawn and hardened and tired, like the whole clan's come down with the monster-yuck. Salamanderkit supposes they must have. She hopes Mistyshard and Berrypaw brought enough of whatever fixes something like that.

Salamanderkit shakes off. Some of that mud in her brain must have seeped out of her ears while she was busy standing up and stretching out, because the world's starting to come into focus, now. All of her priorities bob to the forefront of her mind, buoyed by a fresh wave of outrage: does this mean she and Shellkit need to be carried all the way there? Ugh! Tinytoad's only got one mouth and her leg is hurt...she hasn't yet seen Brokenstream's spotted coat (he's around, of course, Salamanderkit just isn't hypervigilant the way she thinks she is), and she hasn't found time to touch base with Duckkit, Beaverkit, or Cloudykit, who she's considering her would-be warband from here on out. Ugh: The Sequel!! Life moves so fast when you're being chased...

Right. Okay. She brushes her worries away, shaking them off like she'd shake bothersome ants from her feet. The only thing she really needs to worry about right now is finding someone who can help Tinytoad. Even if she had one kit draped across her back and another gripped by the scruff, that'd be two kittens being juggled by one injured mama, and that's not very fair at all.

"Hey, hey! Hey!! I need someone tough!" Salamanderkit hollers, hopping in place (and also staggering on all her landings). "Someone's gotta help Tinytoad! And Shellkit! AndmetooIguess."

@Desert Rain Frog ; TINYTOAD
@sleepyyjax ; SHELLKIT

! OPEN !
[ Salamanderkit is looking to rope someone into helping her mother carry her and her brother ]
Old June 13th, 2024, 03:45 PM
kitty of stars

Bump Policy: ALL THE TIME

REDWATER
// RC // She/Her // Warrior // 20 Moons //
Redwater heard Dusklion call her and stood up shakily. Her scratches complained, but she shook it off and walked to Dusklion’s side, her cheeks still wet with salty droplets.

She’d had her arguments with Dusklion… but she was thankful for the chance to do something helpful for RiverClan. She looked at her stepping paws as they followed Dusklion out of the makeshift camp.
[ @taillow — Dusklion ]

Rose dropped a bucket of appreciation here, oops!

Snowyfeathr, Myling, and Desert Rain Frog all live here. (they get wifi, books, snacks, treats, and all the awesome things)

Last edited by constellation; June 13th, 2024 at 03:54 PM.
Old June 13th, 2024, 04:16 PM

Bump Policy: 24 Hours!
My Mood: Cheerful

°Rowan’Mane°
Male / Warrior / 30 Moons / Riverclan
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @IDIOTICBEAN101 RIVERCLAN KITS

He shook his head as Nameless asked if he needed help. His jaw was now swollen and he hadn’t gotten it checked out yet—why was he delaying it? Probably worry because he didn’t want to stress out the medicine cats. That’s okay. He should be fine…right?

Whatever—he shouldn’t focus on himself. He looked around for kits. He could probably carry a few on him back. “I can take a few kits” he announced as loud as he could, wincing at the afterpain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old June 13th, 2024, 04:28 PM

Bump Policy: 36 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjaku View Post
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ! ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
Salamanderkit's too tired to even move, she thinks, too tired to do anything but tuck her head a little deeper into her own paws and bring her bottlebrush tail a little tighter around herself as awareness threatens to fully actualize. She'd like to hold onto her rest a little while longer. The stress of the past however-long has leeched the prickly kitten of her usual zeal, and the nap she'd succumbed to hadn't done much to remedy that yet. A very big part of her is hoping that she'll wake up and this will all have been a scary dream she can brag about to the rest of the kits, like, aren't I so great, even my nightmares are next-level, check it: we were driven out of our home, lots of cats got hurt, it was awful--just imagine if something like that happened for real! Um but also I saved the day so basically I'm ready for a real emergency, so,

Except when she finally lets her eyes open she's not buried in a familiar pile of moss and feathers, safely cradled in the nursery with the nearby murmur of clan-life there to whisper her through her waking moments. She's here at this big, nasty whatever-it-is (some other cats had called it a twoleg den--Salamanderkit is appalled to think that this is how low they've stooped), disoriented and heartache-y. She wonders if she's coming down with something, if this pervasive body-yuck is actually just some symptom of a cough she's never heard of, or if this is just what being chased by monsters feels like. Maybe she's got monster-yuck. Stupid monsters.

Salamanderkit's ears twitch and she finally realizes, pulling herself to her feet, that it had been a voice that woke her. In true 'Mander fashion, most of it flies into one ear and zips right out the other, but she retains the basics: "...So, we're heading away; ॴ⩯∠Ŵɨ≥ᠠ᝭ⵯᙵ཮ᩴ╡ݩ፮ų⼬ሠ ....We will return...⍡⽳␠ᵳ⡯⍯ᝮᔠ⡡⭳Ġ፷⡥ᠠ ..."

Salamanderkit's ears pop with the force of her yawn. She feels like someone opened her head up while she was sleeping and heaped pawfuls of mud into it. That monster-yuck really is somethin'. We're going? She's trying to process it but it doesn't really feel right. She's still waiting, impatient now, to wake up from this terrible nightmare. Or even for someone to pop out from a bush and shout 'GOTCHA! Just kidding! Great dry run, everyone, now let's go home and have a Kit Fun Day!' Oh, yeah. That would be great. When are they going to do that? Salamanderkit rubbernecks expectantly, craning to look around cats who are now organizing for the big move ahead. Not a one of them looks like they're about to perk up and shout awesome news for her. Everyone's faces look drawn and hardened and tired, like the whole clan's come down with the monster-yuck. Salamanderkit supposes they must have. She hopes Mistyshard and Berrypaw brought enough of whatever fixes something like that.

Salamanderkit shakes off. Some of that mud in her brain must have seeped out of her ears while she was busy standing up and stretching out, because the world's starting to come into focus, now. All of her priorities bob to the forefront of her mind, buoyed by a fresh wave of outrage: does this mean she and Shellkit need to be carried all the way there? Ugh! Tinytoad's only got one mouth and her leg is hurt...she hasn't yet seen Brokenstream's spotted coat (he's around, of course, Salamanderkit just isn't hypervigilant the way she thinks she is), and she hasn't found time to touch base with Duckkit, Beaverkit, or Cloudykit, who she's considering her would-be warband from here on out. Ugh: The Sequel!! Life moves so fast when you're being chased...

Right. Okay. She brushes her worries away, shaking them off like she'd shake bothersome ants from her feet. The only thing she really needs to worry about right now is finding someone who can help Tinytoad. Even if she had one kit draped across her back and another gripped by the scruff, that'd be two kittens being juggled by one injured mama, and that's not very fair at all.

"Hey, hey! Hey!! I need someone tough!" Salamanderkit hollers, hopping in place (and also staggering on all her landings). "Someone's gotta help Tinytoad! And Shellkit! AndmetooIguess."

@sleepyyjax ; SHELLKIT

! OPEN !
[ Salamanderkit is looking to rope someone into helping her mother carry her and her brother ]

Shellkit - one moon - he/him

Shellkit awoke, weary eyed - his fur ruffled from tossing and turning in his sleep. It'd taken him unusaully long to drift off, and that worried him. It wasn't normal. Usually, it'd take him mere seconds to fall asleep, tucked up to his mother and sister at home - at least, it felt that way. He tried to blink his eyes awake, but they quickly closed, and his head fell back down to his paws. Something escaped his leaders lips, though he had no idea what. Far too many things... The little kit didn't feel like listening, nor did he want to think about the current circumstances. Yesterday's encouragement from his sister had made him feel a little better, but he still only wanted to sleep. All they had left was this rusty old twoleg den and, for now, it was enough for him.

He waited for a familiar drowsieness to overtake him, but it didn't. He lay awake, once again. Every sound seemed like a distant hum - he couldn't tune into his leader's words at all. In his restlessness, all he could think of was his injured mother. How? And more importantly, who? Overwhelming sadness and fear was soon replaced by a deep anger. He had an enemy. Though, he had no idea who they were, he wanted them to rue the day they dared lay a paw on his dear mother. Rolling onto his side, he let out a fustrated sigh. Maybe he could force his eyes open now. He tried again, and they continued to ache with the same tiredness as before - still, he kept them open.

His clan was scattered around, but all were turned to Fadingsun. The older cats, the warriors, were injured (badly injured at that). The unfamiliar smell of blood permeated the air. He didn't welcome it. Attacked, in their own home. How could that be fair? What could ever justify such a thing? Not only that, but what could justify such a thing against RiverClan? The other clans muct be evil - foxhearted (a word he'd heard a warrior mutter the other day). He'd never seen a fox, but he reckoned they're just like those cats, but, foxier? Words continued to enter his ear and instantly leave the other. All he could do was observe the den - ! New cats were here! Who? He couldn't smell them, but he'd never seen them before. Maybe StarClan sent some cats to help, maybe RiverClan really was that far gone.

Well, there was no use just lying here. He stumbled up to his feet, still not quite clued in on what was going on. He hadn't thought once to smooth out his fur, so it suck out in every direction. Cats were stirring about the place now. What had Fadingsun said?? ---! His siter's voice made him jump, but it certainly brought him back into the moment. "What? Who??? HUH!?!?!"He exclaimed, totally unaware of the situation. He skulked up to Salamander kit, "pssssssssssssst" he whispered, "uhhhhh, what do we need help with??" He was totally shocked, how could he have missed so much? But hey! What could be done? At least his sister knows what's going on, and that's all that really matters. He can just follow her around, and all will be well.

@kenjaku - Salamanderkit

@Desert Rain Frog - Tinytoad

Last edited by sleepyyjax; June 13th, 2024 at 04:33 PM.
Old June 13th, 2024, 04:39 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjaku View Post
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ! ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

@sleepyyjax ; SHELLKIT

! OPEN !

[Deerspark]
He, Him\Warrior\24 moons\Riverclan
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
Deerspark was ready to leave, more than ready actually. He felt a bit better, his jaw was till undoubtedly crooked and jacked up, but after a few moons he might actually be able to talk again (that and a visit to the medicine den. Should he even call it that anymore? It wasn't really a den, more like an area). Itching to be of some use, he paced around the earth, shredded tail high.

Nearby, he heard a kit squealing. Deerspark cocked his head at them, noticing how they miserably scrambled on every landing though they didn't seem to mind, or notice. Talking was still a huge NO with big bold red letters, but that wasn't about to stop him from helping out a bit.

He walked over to them, crouching to their level. He tugged his maw into an easy smile and flicked his tail up in down in a welcoming gesture, almost like a play-bow for dogs. I can help, Deerspark thought, wondering what expression he'd have to make to convey that. Uh... Let's try smiling a bit more. Wait, maybe that's creepy. Yeah no doubt he was freaking this kid out. What a joy...

Uhhh.... Not important! He could definitely carry them. Not in his jaws but on his back maybe, he could to that. He nodded briskly, wincing as pain shot through him from his maw. Okay fine. No more nodding.

Tags:
@Desert Rain Frog // Tinytoad
@sleepyyjax // Shellkit
(I gotta get him healed boufdnuovfeoin)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old June 13th, 2024, 05:33 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Daring

TWIGSTEP-96 Moons-Elder
Twigstep hobbled up he was exhausted after getting clawed up by that shadowclan warrior he was grateful for mudsmoke he had saved him “I could use some help walking can anyone help?”he said looking around his back leg was bad from the attack

OPEN

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old June 13th, 2024, 05:37 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDIOTICBEAN101 View Post

Caveclaw-She/They

———————

Caveclaw stood up.
She could handle a broken leg for a little longer.
At least her other injuries had been tended to.
And, it had been readjusted by now.
She started to limp.

[OPEN TO PICK UP A KIT OR BE HELPED WITH WALKING]

SPIRALTAIL-25 Moons-Former windclan

Spiraltail noticed the cat limping and instantly went to help although he had just joined from windclan he had to earn these cats trust if he was going to be apart of this clan “Do you need help there?”

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old June 13th, 2024, 05:52 PM
The silliest of sillies<3

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
SPIRALTAIL-25 Moons-Former windclan

Spiraltail noticed the cat limping and instantly went to help although he had just joined from windclan he had to earn these cats trust if he was going to be apart of this clan “Do you need help there?”

Caveclaw-She/They

————————

Caveclaw looked at the former WindClan cat for a moment.
Well, if Fadingsun(/star) said they could trust these cats, she would have to do so.
This one seemed genuine enough, at least.
So, they did their usual silent nod, since talking would be a waste of energy that they needed to use to focus on walking.

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
Join SunClan!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan)
Closed Thread