Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: The Forest Roars

Swiftfire
40 Moons
WindClan Warrior
Purrk(s) Ultimate Predator; Agatha Kitty; Heightened Senses: Sight
---------------------------------------------------

Her pelt bristled with anticipation for this battle. Even with ThunderClan and possibly ShadowClan joining ranks for the time being, this was going to go into Clan histories from every front. Swiftfire paced anxiously while they waited for the other Clans, her pale yellow gaze watching the reeds and brushes for movement.

This battle was for justice. Real justice and not the fox-dung RiverClan called 'justice'. Heck even ShadowClan had a little more honor than these fish-reeking rogues, and the sooner they were removed from the area, the safer the other Clans would feel. And be. That was just simple logic at its barest and most skeletal level. No one felt safe with murderers as neighbors.

Last edited by Tiabirb; June 6th, 2024 at 10:24 AM.
Old June 6th, 2024, 10:35 AM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Hawkcatcher of Thunderclan
Purrks: Mind Reader

The atmosphere hanging like a cloud over the clearing was permeated by tension, cats moving around and preparing, some riling each other up, flexing their claws, and boasting about how they would be the ones with the most injured cats left after them, while some sat quietly in solitude with grim expressions, and Hawkcatcher could imagine what thoughts were going through their minds.

The battle that would take place today was one Hawkcatcher had looked forward to for a long time and simultaneously one she dreaded. She was en excellent fighter -muscular, big-boned, and large-pawed plus her years or training worked nicely together- but bloodshed was never anything to look forward to, and parts of her wanted to tell of the younger cats boasting about how they would beat up the Riverclanners. At the same time, the aforementioned clan had done horrid things, as behind her closed eyelids flickered countless images of what had happened the past years. Their leader had been killed at the border, their camo had been invaded by warriors with poison-laced claws only for them to deny having used any such tactics. They had killed cats, kidnapped and held onto an apprentice for a long time only to leave her to die, and now turned on Windclan, torturing and killing their ranks as well. It was disgusting. Vile, even.

Still, something crawled around in the back of Hawkcatcher's mind. She was old compared to many of the other warriors, she had lived through much more than most. How many of the cats that she would have to help in wounding today had even been a part of the horrid actions that had taken place? She heaved a deep breath that almost came out in a sigh as she shook out the mane-like fur around her neck and shoulders. It was not personal towards every warrior in Riverclan right now, even if they all could have done something, said something. This was an example; cats that did not act like warriors would not be a part of the clans.
And now it was time for that.

At the sound of Bumblestar's voice, Hawkcathcer got up and followed her clanmates, quickly trotting to get to the front of the group (it wasn't her first rodeo, and over her dead and bleeding body that she would let anyone throw themselves into the coming chaos first). Finding Salmonshade and Raggedear, she turned to them. "Just remember it's 3 against 1. We have the upper paw, and it's not a fight to the death. Meaning that if you can't handle an opponent, you are not staying there to risk getting killed." The amber gaze that she fixed on them was serious even by her standards. "If you're unable to get away, you call for help. Or call for me." No way she was letting cats she'd trained, she'd raised, get killed in this. At least neither of her current apprentices had been called to help, they wouldn't have been ready.

'Make them bleed out before they can flee.' Despite having both seen and heard worse things, it still sent a feeble shiver down her back. Set an example, do not kill.

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop -Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※
¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

Atari RPs
Saturn is the current Crown of the Atari, mention me if you need her for anything
Saturn's finder

Saturn has an open den policy
Apply an Atari character here

Last edited by Luminous; June 6th, 2024 at 10:35 AM.
Old June 6th, 2024, 10:51 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

FROZENSKY
RIVERCLAN

it/she. 35 moons. scarred, long haired black and grey-blue tabby; pale blue eyes.
[ lyrebird's lullaby ]

frozensky lingers near the warrior den, taking a seat. long tail wrapping neatly around it's paws, the warrior's eyes narrow, frown deepening. something seemed off, yet it couldn't put it's paw on it.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by furrensic; June 6th, 2024 at 10:51 AM.
Old June 6th, 2024, 10:57 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Sleepy

THUNDERCLAN-35 Moons

Salmonshade was brought attention at the sound of his leaders voice here he was a father his mate missing and four beautiful kits in the nursery this was the last place he should be but he was so ready to get back at the Riverclan scum he cuffed the ground he looked yup at the mention of not being to rough how we had the uperpaw and he nodded he hated all the cocky smirks and grins of his clanmates sure Riverclan deserved what was coming but he was still unsure “I’ve got your backs just call for me and I’ll try to get to you he said to everyone around him

VINEPAW-7 Moons-WINDCLAN

Vinepaw looked around as he padded with his clanmates he saw everyone’s excitement a few nervous looks maybe he wasn’t the only one he had battle training and was ready but he could help the queasiness from rising up.He looked up at his leader and saw the passion and fury tonight he would fight for his clan and for his friends he was going to make the Riverclan cats pay for what they had done to Twistedpaw..oh sweet Twistedpaw who was so kind to him the Twistedpaw who was ashamed of what the Riverclan scum had done to her face he felt anger rise within him replacing the few that was once there

STONETAIL-WINDCLAN-30 Moons
Stonetail was ready for this fight he had some battle experience under his belt and was prepared no cat would hurt him to bad although he could do with a cool battle scar to show tall grass his poor mate was still out with the eye injury from the raptor gosh he wished he was here

SPIRALTAIL-Windclan

Spiraltail walked next to atone tail he chuckled at his clan mates expression he wasn’t too worried about the battle it was a 3v1 anyways if anything he felt sorry for Riverclan

Open
Tags- @Luminous @leopardheart00 @CollapsingStars

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon

Last edited by Tallstar; June 6th, 2024 at 11:09 AM.
Old June 6th, 2024, 10:58 AM
The silliest of sillies<3

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Skunkridge
ThunderClan

----------------

Skunkridge heard Stormpaw's voice and looked over at their apprentice "Bumblestar's calling me to battle." She explained "No need to worry, once I get back, we'll continue training!"

@Rowan

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
Join SunClan!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Old June 6th, 2024, 11:13 AM
The silliest of sillies<3

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Caveclaw-She/They
RiverClan

---------------

Caveclaw looked up at the sky "It does, doesn't it?" She said idly.
Maybe that was what felt so off.
That reminded herthat she needed to teach Dewpaw to swim soon.

@CollapsingStars

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
Join SunClan!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Old June 6th, 2024, 11:16 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

The shadows were disturbed as monstrous-sized she-cat left the mouth of the cave. The leader tested her shoulder again, putting most of her weight on it, and was pleased to see that she got nothing more than some mild soreness in return. It was mostly healed but it would be best to avoid taking any damage there if possible.

"Yellowtwist, Lostspark, Mossfreckle, Briarsplash, Slytiger, Shrewstep, Rookpaw, Honeybite, Tuftedtusk, Mistlewhisker, Willowpaw, Sleepypaw, Bloomingblaze, Doeflame, Darkfall, Darkcloud, Bristlethorn, Stagskull, Rasberryswirl, Squirrelpaw, and Fogwatcher. Get up, we're heading out." She demanded, leaning down to stretch out her muscles.

"Lostspark, when we meet with WindClan. I need you to stick around the bunnies. Twilightstar said her medicine cat is unable to join them in the battle. So, to make up for the mess of some of your stupider clanmates, I'll need you to play medicine cat for them. Of course, that doesn't exempt you from fighting. Mossfreckle can give you some extra herbs, or loot RiverClan's medicine cat's den if needed." She told her daughter. She felt a little bad about springing this on Lostspark, but she knew she could handle it.

"Sleepypaw, Willowpaw, Squirrlepaw, and Rookpaw. Depending on how well you fight, I will count the raid as your warrior assessment so long as you've completed your training requirements." She was hoping this motivated them to do their best. Especially Rookpaw, Dawnstar had chosen her to see how loyal she was to ShadowClan. This was her chance to prove herself.

"Mossfreckle, I doubt your time in the medicine den has softened you. But keep Fogwatcher nearby. He can help you with any duties since Grousepaw won't be with us." Dawnstar wasn't worried about her former warrior-turned-medicine cat. But backup never hurt.

"Bloomingblaze, Bristlethorn, and Stagskull. I want you to focus on chasing RiverClan out of their dens. We need them all out, destroy what you want if you'd like."

"The rest of you can do as you please. I don't care who you fight with but try not to lay claws on their queens, kits, elders, or medicine cats unless, of course, they attack you first. Since we're working with ThunderClan and WindClan tonight, try and keep an eye on them. I doubt they'll need it, but helping them is the least we can do since they were kind enough to invite us to their fun." Outside of the show of force, there wasn't any reason for ShadowClan to raid RiverClan.

Well, excluding Dawnstar's grudge. They still needed to pay for the Mourning Ruins. Dawnstar still didn't understand how in the world they set it on fire, but maybe she'll spend some time trying to figure out how to burn a chunk of RiverClan territory while they're gone.

The leader beckoned her clanmates to follow her as she led them out of the camp. The walk from their new camp to the border was longer than usual, but nothing taxing. Twilightstar and WindClan arrived not long after they showed up, and after grabbing ThunderClan it was straight to RiverClan's territory. After they stopped at the hillcrest, Dawnstar took a moment to stare at the camp as Twilightstar questioned them.

Dawnstar was pretty sure that everyone was more than ready. Oddly enough, the scarred leader wanted to watch the chaos unfold. It was rare to have three clans come together against one, this was a moment worth committing to memory before they were all at each other's throats again. It would be super nice if their clanmates did not run around and make their leaders' lives harder, but there were always a few who just couldn't behave. The she-cat twisted her tattered ear in both Twilightstar and Bumblestar's direction as they decided where to hit. How boring.

"Go where you please." Dawnstar barked over her shoulder to her patrol. She might have been more mindful without ThunderClan and WindClan, but since they were here she didn't see the need to be too careful.

"Shall we start?" Dawnstar asked, looking over the other two she-cats. Dawnstar was almost vibrating with excitement. RiverClan better make this entertaining.

ShadowClan
* You MUST include your character's Clan in a header in each of your posts. This is to avoid friendly fire and limit confusion with fights and the tallies.

* ShadowClan may attack which ever den they feel like. They should not attack the medicine cats, queens, kits, or elders unless they attack first, then they're free game.

* ShadowClan cats not named in this post should not be roleplayed as participating. IC action will be taken if your character is caught participating without permission.

* ShadowClan apprentices who actively participate and engage in battle, can consider this battle their assessment if they have at least 80 posts or purchased the Fast Learner purrk, and have all their training requirements done.

* ShadowClan cats caught attacking their own clanmates, their allies, ThunderClan, or WindClan without a valid reason, or assisting RiverClan cats, will be exiled and attacked on sight by Dawnstar. She will fully try to murder and maim your cat, so they better run fast.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old June 6th, 2024, 11:30 AM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Springburst
RiverClan ▵ She/Her ▵ Beefed up [tier 2](active), Lyrebird's Lullaby(active), Shadow fiend
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Sitting at the entrance of the warrior's den was Springburst as she eyed the clearing stuck in thought. She took notice she wasn't the only one awake and milling about, guess that is good. Sadly she couldn't fall asleep no matter how hard she tried, the thought of the other clans retaliating at the forefront of her mingling thoughts. She had a thought to go see if Corm was awake but chose to not move, she didn't want to wake them up if they were anyways.

header art by night/nyx
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old June 6th, 2024, 11:34 AM
VM me Toothlessed

Bump Policy: anytime!
My Mood: Bored

THUNDERCLAN

Hearing her leader, Hollyheart looked at Snowkit (@snowheartTC), saying "I'll be back and I'll tell all about the battle" she promised the kit. Hollyheart padded over to Bumblestar (@dino), ready to go. She nodded at her leader, signifying that she was ready to go.

Solarpaw is the medicine cat apprentice of sunclan!
Sharkscale is a coastclan wave guard
Old June 6th, 2024, 11:41 AM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: On an indefinite break ; do not bump
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDIOTICBEAN101 View Post

Caveclaw-She/They
RiverClan

---------------

Caveclaw looked up at the sky "It does, doesn't it?" She said idly.
Maybe that was what felt so off.
That reminded herthat she needed to teach Dewpaw to swim soon.

@CollapsingStars

DEWPAW

Purrks ; Well insulated

Dewpaw was weary, she sat down next to Caveclaw. She leaned against them and shut her eyes. Her fur relaxed. She felt calm in the presence of her mentor. Dewpaw mewed, "We should do some more training soon. Maybe after it rains? So the waters aren't too crazy." The albino she softly purred. "You're a great mentor, y'know that?"