Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Lavender and Chamomile [p]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 09:22 PM
Fallen' down the Windy...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 09:21 PM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 09:20 PM
Dol's Roleplay Tracker
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:20 PM
WindClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Red'fur
Today 09:17 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 3rd, 2022, 01:32 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: One day when you're big & strong you will be a Clan

Eggpaw nervously shifted his paws around, unsure of what to do really. He wanted someone to tell him who he was sparring, or at least someone else to approach him. He had gotten has backend beaten pretty good trying to fight a Shadowclan warrior, and frankly it had wrecked his fighting confidence, but perhaps sparring an apprentice might regain his confidence.

[OPEN]

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 3rd, 2022, 01:56 PM

My Mood: Kingly

@Undertaker @Jayvines @WhitesilverQueen @Papaya

Lightningpelt looked up arrogantly. He was known for his speed, brutality, and battle skills. Even when a shadowclan cat came for him to pin him down, he scratched at the cat's ears and had his teeth around the other tom's neck. He stopped. Thunderclan wasn't killer's. That was shadowclan,"I will not bow to a tyrant." He growled. He had been among the only cats to kill in battle and it showed. His paws, and flanks were covered in blood, almost all of it not his.
Old March 3rd, 2022, 03:58 PM
Fight little wolf, fight

Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

Oh dear. Fighting. Clearpelt pushed her flank angainst her mate

@corgigirl

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old March 3rd, 2022, 05:56 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

~ IVYSNAKE OF SHADOWCLAN ~

Ivysnake heard Dawnstar call to the ThunderClan rodents from the Thunderwillow. Even though she wasn't a rodent, she might as well listen into the meeting, since she was one of the ShadowClan cats here. The tall she-cat strode into the clearing and sat down a little ways away from the ThunderClan cats, enjoying the feeling of her muscles rolling underneath her thick pelt. She tucked her black-striped tail over her paws and listened, her lip curling with distaste as she listened to ThunderClan's failures. These cats had a long way to go. The events that Dawnstar listed told her things that she hadn't known before. How weak were these cats? If a RiverClan cat had strolled into ShadowClan, they would've defended their camp accordingly. Perhaps taken that cat's life or challenged them at the slightest. Ivysnake could understand why Dawnstar was so concerned about this pathetic Clan, even though she herself mainly thought of ShadowClan and had little concern for the other Clans. ThunderClan not being a failure would be important in the long run, though. Dawnstar had made that clear.

Okay, so it was a training event. Made sense. Ivysnake had made that guess based on Dawnstar's earlier words of all warriors and apprentices getting involved. And... Ivysnake pricked her dark brown ears. Dawnstar was spicing it up by having some cats randomly attack, and Ivysnake was one of those cats! The dark brown-and-black she-cat rose to her paws and continued to listen. No claws unsheathed, unfortunately. This Clan was too soft to train properly. But at least they were getting somewhere. Ivysnake quickly surveyed the ThunderClan camp to see what the other cats were doing, and their reactions to this training event.

Plenty of ThunderClan cats looked unnerved or like they didn't want to participate in this fighting. Ivysnake rolled her amber eyes at this. Seriously, they weren't even using unsheathed claws! Why were they so resistant toward this? How pathetic. She noticed one of the warriors, a large pale brown tom with white markings, yowling at Dawnstar. Her eyes narrowed at his audacity. We're helping you, frog-brain. Ivysnake wanted to attack him for real, but that wouldn't work out well. There was that apprentice who she'd fought with before - the pale brown-and-white tabby. She'd keep an eye on him, but she wanted to see who was doing what first.

Finally, some cats were actually stepping in to do stuff. Ivysnake had her eyes on the pale tabby-and-white apprentice - Bumblepaw, right? - but there was another warrior who looked like she could use an attack. Okay, she would get that cat first, then she could get Bumblepaw. She lowered into a crouch and, her dark pelt melting into the shadows, slunk across the clearing. Her eyes never left the other she-cat. Then she lunged, hoping to land squarely on the warrior's back. Her claws were sheathed - she was not looking to actually hurt the other cat.

@Papaya (for viewing purposes) @WhitesilverQueen (Ivysnake is attacking Ivywish)

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old March 4th, 2022, 12:05 AM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Cindersky
Something that was growing clearer each day to Cindersky was the way she absolutely detested Dawnstar and her loud voice. Hearing it continuously ring across camp, demanding and scathing, it made her want to flatten her ears in distaste each time. But Cindersky would do none of that. Instead, she had vowed to not let any of her true emotions shine through to the surface. As she emerged from the warriors den at the call of the ShadowClan leader, her face as set in a neutral, expressionless phase, blue eyes clear and light and wiped clean of any thoughts that she may be thinking.

A training event would be good. Though her skill lay in hunting, Cindersky was better at fighting than she was certain most of her Clanmates gave her credit for. Of course it came with having moons of experience under her paws, not to mention getting her first taste of a real battle after having just been named an apprentice. Ridgeclaw had worked her hard as well, making sure she knew just how important both offensive and defensive skills were.

The senior warrior did not like to hear that ShadowClan cats would be allowed to attack whoever, whenever - but again, Cindersky just gave a flick of her ear at the piece of news. She would be ready incase any of the toad-hearts tried anything with her.

One glance through the crowd told her that her apprentice was not present, and neither was Softpaw. Disappointment laced her brows together, but Cindersky did not dwell on it for long. She spotted the cat she wished to spar against, to test him - and even better, an apprentice had approached him. Good, motivation for him to maybe get off his rump and start to give a dung about his Clan again.

"This might be therapeutic for both of us." Dropping the formal greeting, Cindersky stalked pointedly over to where Buckbranch is, giving a nod to Mistpaw. "How about we learn some partner fighting, Mistpaw." Even though she spoke to the apprentice, her blue gaze remained unwavering on the former ThunderClan leader. They had not spoken since their blow-out the other day on patrol, yet Cindersky was curious to see if her words had done anything to the tom at all. Now was not the time to hold onto regret; now was the time to work.

[ @Papaya @Jayvines - i figured this might be a good follow up to the cindersky and buckbranch blow out from the patrol if you both are up for it! cindersky and mistpaw could pair up with cindersky teaching mistpaw how to fight with a partner! ]

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum

Old March 4th, 2022, 04:20 AM
I'm BACK y'all!

Bump Policy: 72 Hours (3 Days)

~Emberpaw~

Oh no... Not again...
Trying to stop her paws from shaking, the orange she-cat padded out of the apprentice den, her posture hunched in apprehension. She let her gaze wander the clearing, fear flickering in her eyes.
When will this stop?
As much as she wanted to be a good warrior for Thunderclan, she was certain that this was not at all what her mother had signed them all up for when she brought Emberpaw and her siblings here as kits.
As she looked around the clearing, she spotted her mentor, Lynxfuzz, yelling up at Dawnstar. Again.
I hope she doesn't hurt him...
Nearby she saw Duskwolf and heard his baritone voice echo across the clearing. She might as well learn some basic moves while she had this opportunity, especially since her mentor was preoccupied. She shuffled up to the tom.
"M-m-may I j-join your l-lesson? She stuttered, her nerves on fire with anxiety as she saw the Shadowclan cats among the crowd. She was doing her best to avoid any of the Shadowclan cats attention, fearful of what they might do to an apprentice like her.

[ @spade @Papaya (for the Lynxfuzz mention) ]

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old March 4th, 2022, 07:08 AM
Dogs Are Too Good For Us

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beancat View Post
Oh dear. Fighting. Clearpelt pushed her flank angainst her mate

@corgigirl
“Do you want to spare?” Birchheart said.

Bump me after 48 hours!

Old March 4th, 2022, 07:55 AM

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNyanCatMinecart View Post
~ IVYSNAKE OF SHADOWCLAN ~

Ivysnake heard Dawnstar call to the ThunderClan rodents from the Thunderwillow. Even though she wasn't a rodent, she might as well listen into the meeting, since she was one of the ShadowClan cats here. The tall she-cat strode into the clearing and sat down a little ways away from the ThunderClan cats, enjoying the feeling of her muscles rolling underneath her thick pelt. She tucked her black-striped tail over her paws and listened, her lip curling with distaste as she listened to ThunderClan's failures. These cats had a long way to go. The events that Dawnstar listed told her things that she hadn't known before. How weak were these cats? If a RiverClan cat had strolled into ShadowClan, they would've defended their camp accordingly. Perhaps taken that cat's life or challenged them at the slightest. Ivysnake could understand why Dawnstar was so concerned about this pathetic Clan, even though she herself mainly thought of ShadowClan and had little concern for the other Clans. ThunderClan not being a failure would be important in the long run, though. Dawnstar had made that clear.

Okay, so it was a training event. Made sense. Ivysnake had made that guess based on Dawnstar's earlier words of all warriors and apprentices getting involved. And... Ivysnake pricked her dark brown ears. Dawnstar was spicing it up by having some cats randomly attack, and Ivysnake was one of those cats! The dark brown-and-black she-cat rose to her paws and continued to listen. No claws unsheathed, unfortunately. This Clan was too soft to train properly. But at least they were getting somewhere. Ivysnake quickly surveyed the ThunderClan camp to see what the other cats were doing, and their reactions to this training event.

Plenty of ThunderClan cats looked unnerved or like they didn't want to participate in this fighting. Ivysnake rolled her amber eyes at this. Seriously, they weren't even using unsheathed claws! Why were they so resistant toward this? How pathetic. She noticed one of the warriors, a large pale brown tom with white markings, yowling at Dawnstar. Her eyes narrowed at his audacity. We're helping you, frog-brain. Ivysnake wanted to attack him for real, but that wouldn't work out well. There was that apprentice who she'd fought with before - the pale brown-and-white tabby. She'd keep an eye on him, but she wanted to see who was doing what first.

Finally, some cats were actually stepping in to do stuff. Ivysnake had her eyes on the pale tabby-and-white apprentice - Bumblepaw, right? - but there was another warrior who looked like she could use an attack. Okay, she would get that cat first, then she could get Bumblepaw. She lowered into a crouch and, her dark pelt melting into the shadows, slunk across the clearing. Her eyes never left the other she-cat. Then she lunged, hoping to land squarely on the warrior's back. Her claws were sheathed - she was not looking to actually hurt the other cat.

@Papaya (for viewing purposes) @WhitesilverQueen (Ivysnake is attacking Ivywish)

Lightningpelt growled and turned watching the other cat attack a clan mate,"Do not touch any of my clan, or I will kill you, clan mates fighting with me or not." He had been one of the only to fight and for the freedom of thunderclan and all of it's rights, he would fight. He didn't attack emmediately however, because the she-cat had left her claws in. He reached to box her aside and asked,"Are you okay?" to the apprentice before being pushed to the ground by a ginormous red and black tom,"Get offa me!" lightningpelt rumbled angrily and shoved the cat off, landing on all fours, crouched, ready to attack, but he stayed between the apprentices and the two shadowclan warriors

Last edited by Lightningpelt; March 4th, 2022 at 10:41 AM. Reason: I did it wrong
Old March 4th, 2022, 03:44 PM
Fight little wolf, fight

Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by corgigirl View Post
“Do you want to spare?” Birchheart said.
"no" She unsheathed her claws. "We'll fight together" she mewed softly

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old March 4th, 2022, 05:11 PM
Dogs Are Too Good For Us

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Bored

Birchheart hissed. “Put your claws away! This is just for training!” He loved Clearpelt but sometimes she was clueless.

@Beancat

Bump me after 48 hours!

Closed Thread