Turtle Dove, Silent Love [...
Last post by Mica
Today 07:37 PM

Old September 24th, 2017, 06:07 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Pure Imagination Roleplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
That's fine, I can tell that you meant Mudwing)
Destiny inwardly sighed with releif that he hadn't caught on to her blindness and nodded at his question, or at least she thought she did, knowing he could see.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
(I'll leave you guys to it. I'll make sure Penguin didn't go up there so I don't leave candy out )

Penguin glanced a few times up at the Nightwing and Mudwing. She caught the words "Storm" and "Destiny" before turning back to the Rainwing. That must be their names. Penguin scowled and sat down. This Rainwing wasn't hostile, at all. Good, she thought silently. I'd tear her to pieces. Penguin's gaze softened and she stared down at the smaller dragon. "What's your name? How come you aren't in the rainforest?" Although Penguin didn't like speaking to others, she was curious about Rainwings. Or just other dragon species in general
Ok then)
"There one of the stronger species aren't they?" He asked,not knowing much about them at all,but stopped,rendering they were in the middle of a war and this dragon,who he know knew as destiny,would probably not tell him this,or maby even take this as him being a spy.His tail tip started to change to a sand color,matching the ground,because he still didn't know how to control that,but he didn't care.He just hopped destiny didn't think he was a spy because he had asked such a stupid question.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old September 24th, 2017, 06:11 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Ok then)
"There one of the stronger species aren't they?" He asked,not knowing much about them at all,but stopped,rendering they were in the middle of a war and this dragon,who he know knew as destiny,would probably not tell him this,or maby even take this as him being a spy.His tail tip started to change to a sand color,matching the ground,because he still didn't know how to control that,but he didn't care.He just hopped destiny didn't think he was a spy because he had asked such a stupid question.
Destiny tried to shrug but slightly stumbled in midair,"w-where do I land?" That was all she cared about now. Landing.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old September 24th, 2017, 06:16 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
(I'll leave you guys to it. I'll make sure Penguin didn't go up there so I don't leave candy out )

Penguin glanced a few times up at the Nightwing and Mudwing. She caught the words "Storm" and "Destiny" before turning back to the Rainwing. That must be their names. Penguin scowled and sat down. This Rainwing wasn't hostile, at all. Good, she thought silently. I'd tear her to pieces. Penguin's gaze softened and she stared down at the smaller dragon. "What's your name? How come you aren't in the rainforest?" Although Penguin didn't like speaking to others, she was curious about Rainwings. Or just other dragon species in general
River was still calm, but she was bubbling with excitement inside. Her ears caught the words "Storm" and "Destiny" in the distance, realizing they were the other two dragons names. She wasn't hostile, and she hoped the others weren't. She didn't want to fight, she wanted to know about the urge. She tilted her head slightly at her softened gaze, still slightly smiling. "I'm River. And i'm probably gonna sound really crazy but I don't..know? I mean I got this feeling, er, urge of sorts to come here. What's your name and why are you here?" River asked, she was curious about Icewings. They weren't a kind of dragon she encountered often, so she wanted to know more.
Old September 24th, 2017, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Destiny tried to shrug but slightly stumbled in midair,"w-where do I land?" That was all she cared about now. Landing.
'is she blind?' he thought,but didn't say it outloud."There's sand below us and three dragons.If you go straight down then you shouldn't hit nothing but sand." He explained,catching the name river.'So that's river,destiny,and the other dragon who came.' he thought.

Old September 24th, 2017, 06:29 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
River was still calm, but she was bubbling with excitement inside. Her ears caught the words "Storm" and "Destiny" in the distance, realizing they were the other two dragons names. She wasn't hostile, and she hoped the others weren't. She didn't want to fight, she wanted to know about the urge. She tilted her head slightly at her softened gaze, still slightly smiling. "I'm River. And i'm probably gonna sound really crazy but I don't..know? I mean I got this feeling, er, urge of sorts to come here. What's your name and why are you here?" River asked, she was curious about Icewings. They weren't a kind of dragon she encountered often, so she wanted to know more.
Penguin nodded. Three names. River, Storm, and Destiny. "My name is Penguin. Don't laugh," she replied, hastily adding the command at the end. "I'm here for the same reason you are." Penguin blinked her amber eyes upward, gazing at Storm and Destiny. "And I bet they are too," she realized. Then it hit her. She had been told that seven years ago, before she hatched, that there was a prophecy. A prophecy about seven dragons, all destined to save Pyrrhia. Oh, how she wished she were one of them when she was bright eyed and hopeful, but now? Now she wished she were never born. She didn't want to be apart of this prophecy! She wanted to fight in the war! She was finally old enough. Penguin scowled again, and returned her gaze back to River.
Old September 24th, 2017, 06:38 PM

Quote:
'is she blind?' he thought,but didn't say it outloud."There's sand below us and three dragons.If you go straight down then you shouldn't hit nothing but sand." He explained,catching the name river.'So that's river,destiny,and the other dragon who came.' he thought.
Destiny slowly landed,"thank y-you..." Then she heard the other dragon's voice that she heard before, saying her name was Penguin, then she realized that the other dragon must be River, so she knew all of their names. Then it struck her, as hard and as fast as lightning, she had heard about this in a scroll that her mother read to her! Usually an urge means you have a very important destiny. That's my name though... Maybe she knew...
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old September 24th, 2017, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Destiny slowly landed,"thank y-you..." Then she heard the other dragon's voice that she heard before, saying her name was Penguin, then she realized that the other dragon must be River, so she knew all of their names. Then it struck her, as hard and as fast as lightning, she had heard about this in a scroll that her mother read to her! Usually an urge means you have a very important destiny. That's my name though... Maybe she knew...
He nodded,and here's a snipit of the other twos conversation,but one word caught his eye.He didn't know if he should go ever quit yet or not,but thought about it to himself.'Its just a coincidence I'm here.Im not destined for anything that extreme.' he reasurred himself,but didn't quit know for sure if it was true.

Old September 24th, 2017, 06:43 PM

Quote:
He nodded,and here's a snipit of the other twos conversation,but one word caught his eye.He didn't know if he should go ever quit yet or not,but thought about it to himself.'Its just a coincidence I'm here.Im not destined for anything that extreme.' he reasurred himself,but didn't quit know for sure if it was true.
Destiny laid down feeling a little more calm after the extreme urge was gone.
Old September 24th, 2017, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Destiny laid down feeling a little more calm after the extreme urge was gone.
"So why did you have so much trouble landing?" He asked,hoping he could clarify is she was blind or just had a scared wing or something.

Old September 24th, 2017, 06:48 PM

Quote:
"So why did you have so much trouble landing?" He asked,hoping he could clarify is she was blind or just had a scared wing or something.
Destiny felt a pang in her chest. It was fear of being found out and what he'd think of her if she told him she was blind, as well as guilt for not telling him. Not knowing what to do she turned her head away from Storm and didn't speak, a good thing too, she thought, that I don't speak. If I try I don't think any words will come out.