Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 09:33 AM
༺═ Cherry's Hidden Home...
Last post by Red'fur
Today 09:22 AM
Mourning Ruins
by elio
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:19 AM
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 09:19 AM
Feeling Lost
Last post by Clamfish
Today 09:17 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 1st, 2021, 05:11 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: January Gathering

Fishspeckle

“That’s nice,” Fishspeckle meowed, staring up at the full moon for a moment before turning his head back to Wolffang, “You have a cool name, I’m afraid there’s not much you can do to make a name with ‘Fish’ as a prefix cool.”
He chuckled.
Old January 1st, 2021, 05:13 PM
Goldfish

My Mood: Spooky

Featherbreeze, herself being an impatient social furball, got up not wanting to let the cold get to her anymore just sitting around. She got up seeing if any of the Windclan cats would want to speak, at all. As she ventured through the sea of cats talking, catching up, and just overall enjoying themselves (with a few exceptions).
The first cat she noticed standing out of the crowd was an apprentice. A Windclan apprentice to be specific. The young riverclan warrior padded over, trying to shield herself from the cold. "Hi! I'm Featherbreeze from Riverclan, what about you?" She mewed happily. @spade

"Try to be a rainbow in someone else's cloud." -Maya Angelou
Old January 1st, 2021, 05:19 PM
chirps

@rosetherosey ~

Just as Moonpaw was about to find her mentor - mainly to ask advice as to what she should do since this was her first ever Gathering - a voice caught her attention, ears swiveling around along with the rest of her head. Before her stood a she-cat smelling of fish and water, and it didn't take too long before Moonpaw recognized the scent as RiverClan; just as the molly introduced herself. A smile spread across the WindClan apprentices white muzzle, her tail waving behind her in friendly greeting. "Hi! My name is Moonpaw. I'm a WindClan apprentice." Her blue eyes beamed with joy that another had actually stopped to take the time to introduce themselves. Every other cat seemed entranced in conversations of their own - Moonpaw was glad she wouldn't be left out. "This is my first Gathering, actually!"
Old January 1st, 2021, 05:50 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Firesweep tended to himself on the walk to the seastones ( what else was there to say besides I can't feel my paws anyway ). With Sootstar leading, an uncertainty seemed to trickle down the clan regarding the break in the line— the cold deputy seat. He was glad that the young apprentices didn't let this unease spoil their excitement too much, but there was a cloud of quiet with the matter shrouding the older cats.

Tall and warm-colored, Firesweep stuck out somewhat against the cold palette of the terrain. He opted to sit a bit further given his stature. And he always enjoyed watching the other clans settle in.

Maybe it's a bit selfish, but he reasons to let the leaders manage the subject. There is no good in overthinking and contributing to the apprehension. Wrapping his long tail around to blanket his paws, Firesweep assumes a friendly smile and takes a deep breath of the chilled air.

[ OPEN ]

Last edited by jimothy; January 1st, 2021 at 05:53 PM.
Old January 1st, 2021, 05:57 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Another day another gathering and Snakepaw padded in with the first wave of riverclan cats (sans Sparrowskip, lord knows where his mentor was) making for the claimed medicine cat meeting spot and plunking down. Last gathering he had a serious issue to address that pretty much took precedence over any social desires but now that was dealt with, the apprentice may not know enough to fix every ill but he knew enough to keep his clan alive, for now. So while he would be more then happy to sit and talk with Coldamber again today he was at the gathering with a specific purpose; To annoy the ever loving fur off of FrostPAW. The uppity holier-then-thou she cat had gone too long without her ego getting a good and hard curb stomping down to proper size and as a medicine cat Snakepaw was more then willing to do his civic duty and insult her until she snapped.
(He could multi task and ask herb questions while he did too, the young tom was smart like that)

@Zesty Mango @Funtime Foxy @:Grimmlin: @elysian @Rainquail @implimm

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!

Last edited by Rani; January 1st, 2021 at 05:58 PM.
Old January 1st, 2021, 05:58 PM
Goldfish

My Mood: Spooky

@spade
"So this is your first gathering?" Featherbreeze decided to seize the opportunity to start a real conversation. "Well don't mind the cold weather. It should be gone by new-leaf" The Riverclan warrior explained. "Usually it's pretty nice to come out here. The warmest spot is over there." She pointed her tail towards the middle of the gathering.
Featherbreeze smiled a bit. The apprentice had a glow in her eyes, it felt refreshing. "So how long have you been an apprentice?" If this was the apprentices first gathering, they probably hadn't been one for long. Or they just didn't want to go. But Moonpaw looked like one to be social, so they were probably just a 'newer' apprentice.

"Try to be a rainbow in someone else's cloud." -Maya Angelou
Old January 1st, 2021, 06:05 PM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by VALLIANCE View Post
Attachment 1501

Sagebrook padded into the Gathering, nervous but happy. As she glanced around the clearing, she couldn't help but remember the last time she'd been her; the time that Sparkfrost had finally asked her to be his mate. She swept her tail over her mouth to hide her foolish grin, but she couldn't help feeling happy. She finally felt like she was meant to be here.

Her eyes swept the assembled cats, wondering who she could approach. It would be nice to make a friend in another clan.

---Sparkfrost---

Sparkfrost plopped down near the edge of his Clanmates' huddle, irritably whisking his tufted tail. He'd better make certain to stay away from any of those mouse-brained apprentices this time around. He sighed. The only way to deal with these types of things was to try to hibernate until they were done with.

He blankly stared up at the leaders' rock, willing no cat to approach him. StarClan, if they'd only leave him alone...!
(Sparkfrost...?)

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Old January 1st, 2021, 06:09 PM
chirps

@rosetherosey ~

That was one of the first things Moonpaw had noticed upon leaving camp - the weather was bitter and scathing, showing no mercy for any cat whether young or old. It buffeted her thick fur and chilled her to the bone, so she could only imagine how thin-furred cats felt, like some of her fellow Clanmates. "Yeah, I thought it was cold in camp until I came out here!" Almost as if on a cue, the young molly shivered unconsciously, prompting a small chuckle. "Less than a moon. So not too long. I just had my first hunting lesson the other day!" A pause. "What's the hunting like in RiverClan?"
Old January 1st, 2021, 06:10 PM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious

Larkstripe tried not to feel so out of place. The half-Clan ginger warrior followed the rest of RiverClan to Seastones, his pallid teal eyes almost lambent in the dark. He took a deep breath as the evening wind whisked across the sand, bringing with it the strong scent of saltwater. Things had been...different lately. He wasn’t sure if he needed to disclose any of what he had experienced to his brother. Maybe it wasn’t worth burdening the WindClan Warrior. Larkstripe couldn’t decide. He seated himself beneath the towering stones, his marbled ginger pelt bathed in metallic moonlight.

[OPEN. This dude is pretty interesting!]

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Old January 1st, 2021, 06:54 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

Thorn'claw sat ridged and upright his eyes narrowed and his spine fur slightly lifted.

//OPEN\\
Closed Thread