Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Bored Free Art
Last post by Lil'Ember
Today 01:42 AM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Lil'Ember
Today 01:33 AM
Firepaw's battle training!
Last post by Lil'Ember
Today 01:25 AM
September Gathering
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 01:16 AM
We're Off to See the...
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 01:11 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 7th, 2020, 07:33 PM
Back to school!

My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: ShadowClan's Refuge

Birchpaw not fully dead, opened his eyes slowly, not all the way. Cn b birplt.(Can I be birchpelt) he gurgled through blood and pain. Blkhz.(blackhaze) he said slower and in more pain. He closed his eye and coughed up blood. As he did that he curled into a tight, painful, bloody ball of matted fur.
She smiled. She hobbled over and sat down still smiling and grunted when she sat down . Her leg lay awkwardly on the ground but it felt comfortable to her broken leg. @Moon Lily
Please View This!
SCHOOL IS COMING! I WILL ONLY BE ON FOR A FEW HOURS A DAY BECAUSE OF THAT!!!!!
Old August 7th, 2020, 07:44 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

~Foggypaw~

The molly though for a bit. She didn't have enough information to explain everything she saw to Shrewpaw but she was willing to offer what she knew so far. "According to some of the warriors, it's because Windclan and the other clans decided to kick us out of the forest. I don't know the reason but we will survive together right? Let's bring the honeycombs and cobwebs to Irisflame together." Foggypaw mewed to Shrewpaw as she went to hug them and hopefully not miss before taking a stack of honeycombs to Irisflame.

{ @gs29513 }

Foggypaw ran to Irisflame as she tried not to drop the honeycombs. "Irisflame! I tried to deliver the honeycombs and cobwebs but the raid interrupted it. Are beestings deadly? I clawed one out from near my butt. I don't know where Sunfall and Fireflight are since they also have honeycombs but I guess I will deliver my stack first! How are you????" Foggypaw babbled hoping that the medicine cat understood.

{ @Moon Lily @-Splash- @Mighty Eagle }
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old August 7th, 2020, 07:50 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Got it. Shrewpaw mewed, following Foggypaw to Irisflame. Hearing Beastspark send him on patrol, he bounded after the others, hoping they wouldn't mind him being a bit late. @Elementals @RedHead @hope

Last edited by gs29513; August 7th, 2020 at 07:51 PM.
Old August 7th, 2020, 07:55 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Sugarkit
@Arie

Little paws pattered against the mucky ground, they were sore, and to be perfectly frank he just wanted to sit and sleep. He couldn't yet, however, he had to keep following the herd to the new location. As his name was called he turned to look at a fairly familiar face. Mountainmist, although he hadn't interacted with the molly in person, she was always hovering about. Icy hues blankly bore into her until he sniffed and turned away, continuing his trek. He was doing fine by himself so far, he didn't need any help.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site || WCO Minecraft Origins Server ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old August 7th, 2020, 08:18 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Beastspark was thoroughly surprised when Irisflame reappeared, she looked a bit lost and dazed, but without any physical wounds. He stayed behind as Icestar went to speak to her. He was glad to see that she was alive and well, she began crying a river after looking around. Beastspark might have cried too, but the mousebrain liked to be more optimistic. They could have lost so many more lives, at least with wounds they could be patched up. It would take a little bit of time, but ShadowClan's would survive.

He took a moment to clean his shredded ear and tried to clean the blood out large scratch that went horizontally done his face. But touching the swollen eyelid let along the scratch itself was too much for him. With Icestar back and Irisflame here to work on healing, it felt a little less chaotic.

He took a moment to think for himself. Twilightstar, the molly never made her clan seem like a threat to the three. It seemed like WindClan mostly kept to itself and left the fighting and disputes to the other clans. She couldn't really believe that because of a small border skirmish that completely removing one of the four clans as necessary. Even if it was just Icestar that she was trying to punish, why did the whole clan need to suffer with her? This seemed like a bit much. Maybe this had something to do with RiverClan? WindClan seemed to be the only clan not on RiverClan's bucket list if what was said at the Gathering had been correct.

His brain was too small to try and figure out conspiracies and whatnot. He should go find Doepaw and make sure Irisflame saw her. He felt a little terrible for neglecting her and he half wanted to cuddle with her and see if he could get her to call him dad again. Beastspark lived for the simple things in life.

"Check in with Irisflame now that she's back." The tom answered Falcondive question. "See what herbs she's looking for and round up some cats to take out another herb patrol." Since they had their medicine cat he figured herbs should be their first priority right now.
@BILL.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old August 7th, 2020, 09:52 PM
dont try to wake me

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygirl View Post
Lilypaw really didn't want to round up snot nosed kit or naggy queens...she just wanted to be alone right now, But she knew she had to help out. Even if she was just wondering around looking for something that wasn't there.

She paused when she saw nettlespark, he looked troubled and she could understand why. She padded over to the warrior and dipped her head, "Hey, It's gonna be okay...shadowclan is strong we will recover." she assured him, "and if you'd like to talk about it I have nothing better to do." she sighed.

[ Bringing us here just for continuing in an active thread! ]
A voice pulls him out of his mind, the new apprentice who had been in WindClan before her life began anew with them. Lilypaw... Nettlespark stares at her silently for a moment before nodding slowly. She was trying to console him, he knew. He appreciated it.
"Yeah, well. Don't let Beastspark or Icestar hear you say that," he jokes unenthusiastically. "Thanks, though." The dappled tabby looks from her to their Clanmates and the rising camp around them. "We are strong, but everybody seems so shaken and taken back by what just happened. Not just the raid, but a fire where our most precious were sheltering, too? It all feels like a lot at once, y'know?" He lets out a puff of air, a scorn-filled yet still empty laugh. "It feels... Wrong. Not just because we're ShadowClan and should be better in combat than WindClan, but because they attacked at night, after a Gathering, a time of peace. And they chased us away from our home of how long?"
Nettlespark wasn't typically one for... Sulking. He'd avoided succumbing to his more negative, heavy emotions for his entire life. So suddenly tripping over them now, the warrior who'd been so active before, so keen to help Beastspark wherever necessary, was still. But nearby, a commotion catches his attention and his ears swivel towards... The tom's head snaps around, green eyes landing on her right away. "Excuse me, I'll be bac..." Barely even lingering long enough to pardon himself from the apprentice's company, Nettlespark is quickly shuffling towards Irisflame.
"Iris!" He knew he wasn't the only one invested in her return, nor the priority. But she was his. Without waiting for a moment to say 'hey how you doin', the long-furred tabby just about hugs the crap out of the medicine cat, his tail sweeping around her. She was nearly enveloped. But the expression doesn't last more than a moment. "What can I do to help you." He'd been useless until now- Irisflame was something he could focus on though.
[ @Moon Lily Don't mean to swamp you- Nettle's asking about any tasks she can give him c: ]
you may remind me after a few days
to reply if you have sent me a message or a post.
Old August 7th, 2020, 10:19 PM
a plant

My Mood: Yeehaw

@Moon Lily
Venompaw knew that the Medicine cat was busy but she still came forth ad waited patiently as she tended to the other cats, her back could wait, some people could be hurt more than her. But she was anxious she wanted to know if her back could get better, and how many days of training she would have to miss because of it. She wanted to get stronger, stronger than those windclan cats so she could get her revenge on pushing them out of their territory
Old August 7th, 2020, 10:34 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@Moon Lily
"You can take whichever warriors you need, so long as they're fit enough. Beastspark has already sent out an herb gathering patrol; I'm not sure exactly who he sent, but you could probably guess pretty easily." Icestar was scanning the clearing yet again when Irisflame offered...to talk? She cursed herself inwardly for making her stress so apparent. She turned and began walking away. "I'll let you get to work."

When Falcondive approached asking for more work to do, Icestar was surprised.
"If you're still eager to work, you and Dawnstripe can go scout the area for predators. I know border patrols have already been sent, but we will need to keep up on pest control until we've really established this space as ours." She looked to her daughter. These two could handle themselves against a large predator just fine, and they seemed mostly unscathed from the battle. She certainly wasn't going to put just anyone on a patrol like that in an area like this.

She padded around the clearing, taking note of everybody's injuries, and those who did not survive. They needed to be safe. Everyone was exhausted. Icestar made an effort to scope out those who didn't look severely injured.
"Lilypaw [ @kittygirl ], Ribbitpaw [ @Puddle~ ], Dreampaw [ @hope ], I want the three of you to finish what Falcondive started. These dens are going to need reinforcements if they are to keep us safe. Gather up any sticks, twigs, moss, grass, mud, anything you can use, and work on making the dens stronger."

She then raised her voice so that she could be heard by everyone in the clearing.
"I will hold a clan meeting to discuss tonight's events soon, once we are safe and settled. For now, the injured should rest and those who are able-bodied should be helping in some way. And please...report any deaths to me. We will hold a mass vigil tonight for all the lives who were lost today."

Her words may have been mournful, but Icestar's sorrow always manifested itself as anger. Bitterness. She was hurting, for her Clan. For what she'd put them through. Regrettably, she thought back upon her father's words. As much as she loathed to admit it to herself--he may have been right.

Since Flintspirit hadn't made his appearance just yet, Icestar thought this might be a good moment to check in with those she gave a damn about. She turned to find the place she'd seen Daintybird last and made her way over. The dark leader still didn't quite know what made her fancy this cat so much, but she had at least accepted the fact that yes, she did care about her.
"Daintybird. Are you hurt? Were you attacked?" She wouldn't have expected the pretty she-cat to have voluntarily taken part in that mess, and frankly she felt that she didn't want her to risk such dangerous things.

@BILL. @Dipper @RedHead @Undertaker

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!

Last edited by pidgeon; August 7th, 2020 at 10:42 PM.
Old August 7th, 2020, 10:39 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

[ @Arie @RedHead ]

The large tom furrowed his brow at Doepaw's question, oblivious to the fact that he had just proven that he was indeed capable of making facial expressions, although it was likely only jis exhaustion that allowed his mask to slip. He was slightly confused... why did the molly care? The tabby was obviously hurt much worse than he was. "It was a lizardbrained apprentice who didn't know how to fight," Frostpaw meowed forcibly in an attempt to not let his tiredness show. "None of the blood is mine." Or was it? It was possible that he had a stray scratch here and there, but nothing severe enough that it needed healing. When Doepaw compared the current scent of the Waterbarn to the thundercats' fire, the other apprentice couldn't help but wonder which was she was referring to. Neither of them had been victims of the latest oak forest blaze, luckily enough, but the one before that was another story. Screams and the hissing of flames filtered into Frostpaw's mind. He had been too young to truly understand what had happened at the time; the only thing he had known was that the fire was his fault. According to his foxheart of a mother, it had been the stars' way of showing their displeasure at his existence. Figuratively shaking himself out of his thoughts, the bloodied tom frowned in concern at Doepaw's difficulty walking. Where was their medicine cat? Really, any help would be good. But all Frostpaw could do was assist his friend as they slowly made their way to the next camp.

[Daytime, temporary camp.]

The second they had reached the temporary camp, Frostpaw had waited for Doepaw to settle down, then he too dropped to the earth, somehow still managing to show some semblance of control over his body as he did so. To put it simply, the white tom was exhausted. He had woken up much earlier than usual the previous day, unaware that he wouldn't be getting any rest until much past moonhigh. Yet, the second he shut his eyes, memories were thrown at him with a striking ferocity that he had never experienced before. Frostpaw's eyes flew open again. He felt like a dead sparrow, yet was incapable of going to sleep. How great. Yes, this would be amazing for both his physical and mental health. The tom spent the rest of the night reliving his past, and once he had enough of that, he blinked his eyes open, staring into nothingness like a distracted guard. Eventually, he must have fallen into a fitful sleep, because the next thing Frostpaw knew, it was morning... hadn't it already been morning? He swore that the faintest bits of light had been peaking out from beyond the horizon last time he had checked. If so, then it wasn't a surprise that he still felt dead on his feet... even though he wasn't standing up yet. The logical thing to do here was to close his eyes and continue resting, but Frostpaw was a stubborn cat. Hazily, the large tom stood, blinking at the soft dawn's light. Oh. Doepaw was awake. Out of a bit of habit, Frostpaw slowly padded to the molly's side before sitting back down again. Guardians, why was he even awake? But the sun was out. He had an entire day to go before he would dare take a nap again.
Have a wonderful day!

Last edited by nocturnal; August 7th, 2020 at 10:40 PM.
Old August 7th, 2020, 11:01 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Flintspirit watched as the Shadowclan cats began moving around him, naturally falling into their duties and small discussions among one another. And it created this sense of.... loneliness for Flintspirit. He was the outsider here. Not many cats knew him, at least not well enough, he wasn't their clanmate. He was a demoted leader, a resigned deputy, simply a failure to those who had known him during his small moment in the spotlight.

Flicking his ears, Flintspirit turned to glance towards Icestar, who had called for him. The tom got to his paws to move over to her, though he caught a glance of Doepaw in the corner of his eye, and he paused. She didn't look good at all. He hesitated a moment, unsure of what to do, but upon seeing another young cat near Doepaw, Flintspirit assumed she'd be alright. Even she was fitting into this clan, having searched out clan life instead of trying to abandon it all together like he had. But then again.... what clan would accept a former leader as one of their own? He hadn't even tried, the thought had been so absurd to him.

Spotting Irisflame suddenly enter the clearing, Flintspirit's face lit up in a small smile as she looked towards him with an odd look, but he didn't take it as unwelcoming. It was good to know that she was okay, and still as lively as ever. Shadowclan needed her right now, but he made a mental note to himself to talk to her later if he got the chance. She might need some help de-stressing and decomposing after all this. He knew how hard having others rely on you was, and not many other cats gave you the time of day to just vent and rely on someone else for a chance.

Finally, Flintspirit made his way over to Icestar, standing a bit away as she seemed to be talking to someone else at the moment. He made his presence known though, flicking his tail slightly. "You needed to speak with me Icestar?" He asked, unsure as to what she was going to say. He'd learned she could be unpredictable, and he hoped he wasn't going to get a beating for hanging around. He kept having to remind himself that in all reality.... he wasn't supposed to be here, with Shadowclan, even after he'd helped them out.

@Cas @Moon Lily

Cedarstrike nodded in Beastspark's direction, giving him assurance that she had heard his instructions, before turning to go and join Shrewpaw and Softheart. "Let's get going." She announced, before leading the way past the very tall tree and into the woods beyond.
@hope @gs29513

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; August 7th, 2020 at 11:04 PM.
Closed Thread