Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Ace's Art Shop
Last post by iliri
Today 09:30 AM
◆ Meet Palekit |...
Last post by Daragca
Today 09:18 AM
The daffodil starts to...
Last post by Luna16
Today 09:10 AM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by goodacacia
Today 08:49 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 6th, 2018, 07:45 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Peacemaker Rallies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnblaze View Post
Quickening his pace, Guardianheart finally arrived in the clearing. He painted steadily, “Sorry I’m late, I had to find a way to leave unnoticed.” The mangy grey tom cast a watchful glance over his shoulder before sighing in relief that no one had spotted him. Guardianheart was glad that he’d found other cats that had agreed with him, he’d always believed that there should be peace within the clans, but of course things never had and probably never will work themselves the way he always wished that they would. Despite the constant tension between the clans, the warrior remained loyal, betraying his clan for his own sake would only make matters worse, besides, he’d rather the whole of the clan be happy than him himself.
Sparkpaw moves toward the tom still screaming at herself for moving toward someone turn around idiot! He probably already hates you,they all do! Stop it mouse-brain! Your the mouse-brain!! she sighed but her body just kept moving forward “Hello.” Sparkpaw meowed He already hates me,I knew it! He dose not! Does! Not! Does you price of fox dung “Whats your name?” She asked not making eye contact. Sparkpaw desperately looked around for a firmilar face that she hung into but couldn’t find anyone See? No one you hang onto is here because,they hate you! she tried to clear away the thoughts but they always lingered nearby. “You Are here for the peacemaker meeting right? Your not some cat who has sided w-with the leaders and deputy’s correct?” She shakily meowed,now looking up bit at something behind him instead out of fear the voices were right and he hated her.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old October 6th, 2018, 10:34 PM
warrior

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Warriorsfan101~ •Spoopy• View Post
Sparkpaw moves toward the tom still screaming at herself for moving toward someone turn around idiot! He probably already hates you,they all do! Stop it mouse-brain! Your the mouse-brain!! she sighed but her body just kept moving forward “Hello.” Sparkpaw meowed He already hates me,I knew it! He dose not! Does! Not! Does you price of fox dung “Whats your name?” She asked not making eye contact. Sparkpaw desperately looked around for a firmilar face that she hung into but couldn’t find anyone See? No one you hang onto is here because,they hate you! she tried to clear away the thoughts but they always lingered nearby. “You Are here for the peacemaker meeting right? Your not some cat who has sided w-with the leaders and deputy’s correct?” She shakily meowed,now looking up bit at something behind him instead out of fear the voices were right and he hated her.
Guardianheart’s thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a small voice coming from below him. An apprentice stood at his feet looking up into his and asking his name. The grey tom blinked, “Oh, I’m Guardianheart!” he gave a playful grin, hoping to ease the tension that was probably brewing within the group of wary peacemakers. Although the tom became a bit more alert when the she-cat made sure of his side, “Yes,” Guardianheart responded take one last glance over his shoulder to be certain he wasn’t followed, “I’m with the peacemakers. I’ve always been loyal to my clan and my leader, but I had to admit that their morals are wrong, so that’s why I’m here now.” The tom’s stiff wiry hair blew lightly in the wind, “I’m glad I’m not the only who thinks wrongly of Goldenstar’s actions.”
Old October 6th, 2018, 10:45 PM
Taking a Break

Quote:
Guardianheart’s thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a small voice coming from below him. An apprentice stood at his feet looking up into his and asking his name. The grey tom blinked, “Oh, I’m Guardianheart!” he gave a playful grin, hoping to ease the tension that was probably brewing within the group of wary peacemakers. Although the tom became a bit more alert when the she-cat made sure of his side, “Yes,” Guardianheart responded take one last glance over his shoulder to be certain he wasn’t followed, “I’m with the peacemakers. I’ve always been loyal to my clan and my leader, but I had to admit that their morals are wrong, so that’s why I’m here now.” The tom’s stiff wiry hair blew lightly in the wind, “I’m glad I’m not the only who thinks wrongly of Goldenstar’s actions.”
“He does hate me.” Sparkpaw muttered under her breath. “Yeah I’m also glad.” She meowed shifting her focus to a tree next to them. See he does the way he’s talking to you. But he was so nice. Yeah to hide his annoyance “Well have you taken the longer way as I had.” Sparkpaw meowed still looking at the tree. “Oh I almost forgot to mention,my names Sparkpaw.” She mewed shifting her focus to a brown piece of grass laying in front of her.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old October 6th, 2018, 10:54 PM
warrior

Quote:
“He does hate me.” Sparkpaw muttered under her breath. “Yeah I’m also glad.” She meowed shifting her focus to a tree next to them. See he does the way he’s talking to you. But he was so nice. Yeah to hide his annoyance “Well have you taken the longer way as I had.” Sparkpaw meowed still looking at the tree. “Oh I almost forgot to mention,my names Sparkpaw.” She mewed shifting her focus to a brown piece of grass laying in front of her.
Guardianheart perked up a bit, it had been nearly forever since he’d actually talked to another cat from his clan, he’d been so busy getting caught up in his own personal drama, being a single father and all, and to half-clan kits no less. “Nice to meet you, Sparkpaw!” The tom attempted to meet the apprentice’s gaze, but caught her staring elsewhere. Guardianheart’s grin faded the slightest bit, although he wouldn’t dare let it escape from his face. After a moment’s hesitation, the ShadowClan warrior turned to look in the direction the apprentice had been glancing in, but saw nothing but open woodland behind him. The tom’s yellow eyes made their way back onto Sparkpaw, a feeling of soft worry spreading through his chest, “Are-are you alright?” he spoke, concern in his tone.
Old October 6th, 2018, 11:04 PM
Taking a Break

Quote:
Guardianheart perked up a bit, it had been nearly forever since he’d actually talked to another cat from his clan, he’d been so busy getting caught up in his own personal drama, being a single father and all, and to half-clan kits no less. “Nice to meet you, Sparkpaw!” The tom attempted to meet the apprentice’s gaze, but caught her staring elsewhere. Guardianheart’s grin faded the slightest bit, although he wouldn’t dare let it escape from his face. After a moment’s hesitation, the ShadowClan warrior turned to look in the direction the apprentice had been glancing in, but saw nothing but open woodland behind him. The tom’s yellow eyes made their way back onto Sparkpaw, a feeling of soft worry spreading through his chest, “Are-are you alright?” he spoke, concern in his tone.
“Yeah..yeah I’m alright.I guess I just was staring off into space.” She lied straight through her teeth,not wanting him to freak out. Sparkpaw tried to look at him in the eye but couldn’t bring herself to do it. “I-I do that sometimes.” Sparkpaw meowed trying to smile but just couldn’t. See he is just putting on an act because he really didn’t enjoy your presence just leave him alone he looked happier before you came. She sighed and sat down looking at her paws a frown forming upon her face.

Last edited by Branch of Life; October 6th, 2018 at 11:05 PM.
Old October 7th, 2018, 02:55 AM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

(So sorry for being late, I've been busy with a new job irl that's kicking my butt :/)

'You're late,' a she-cat thought as she approached the group of Shadowclan cats. She didn't really care though, as she hadn't known if she'd come in the first place, but something had edged her to come. Scorpionsting didn't know what it was exactly that made her come to this meeting. It couldn't be a bunch of dead cats, could it? The molly didn't really understand the concept of Starclan or the Dark Forest, but she knew enough to avoid talking about the latter and to say that everything is the will of the former. Her eyes blinked in shock. So many clanmates had arrived here tonight... It was humbling that they all agreed to the same degree-This war must be stopped. She sat down on the edge of the area her clanmates were in, listening intently on the conversations of those around her. Some were frantic, some were calm. All seemed to have the same agenda, which made the molly purr slightly, inaudibly.
Old October 7th, 2018, 06:38 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Windygale was overjoyed to see the number of cats who had decided to dedicate their time to this crucial cause. Peace was a key factor in the survival of the five Clans. Without it, the very structure of the Clans would crumble. They would be no better than the Dusk Syndicate, just groups of cats living to kill. He outwardly shivered. The fluffy deputy glanced over at Daydream. He was extremely glad the skilled medicine cat was on his side. They were more than that, though. So much more, and he wanted them to warm up to him.
Anyway, he glanced over the group. Quickly, he cleared his throat, not too loudly though. Just loud enough to catch the attention of a few cats. He breathed in, out, and then spoke. “We all know why we’re here?” the feline asked the group, making sure to keep his voice at a reasonable volume. “The Clans need peace, as we all know. The question is how to reach that peace. Well, this is pretty much the first step, so...” Oh. He didn’t like trailing off like that. But he couldn’t help it. He swept his glance over the cats once more before sitting down.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old October 7th, 2018, 08:00 AM
warrior

Quote:
“Yeah..yeah I’m alright.I guess I just was staring off into space.” She lied straight through her teeth,not wanting him to freak out. Sparkpaw tried to look at him in the eye but couldn’t bring herself to do it. “I-I do that sometimes.” Sparkpaw meowed trying to smile but just couldn’t. See he is just putting on an act because he really didn’t enjoy your presence just leave him alone he looked happier before you came. She sighed and sat down looking at her paws a frown forming upon her face.
Guardianheart sighed quietly, clearly something was troubling the young molly, but he wouldn’t dare to press her for details, that’s one of the worst things to do when someone’s going through something, and he knew from personal experience. But Guardianheart couldn’t just stand there and watch the she-cat cope silently, so he took a step forward and sat down on the slightly wet grass next to her, it was the least he could do. He needed to say something, but what? “Hey, I-“ He began, but Windygale’s call suddenly cut him off. The tom’s ear’s pricked up at the deputy’s call and he offered the cat half of his attention, although he did still worry about Sparkpaw.
Old October 7th, 2018, 08:56 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Acornfall's ears perked at the sound of Windygale's voice, a concerned expression on his face. He hadn't noticed the deputy was here with them... Was it so bad that even Daydream and Windygale couldn't talk to Goldenstar about peace? Shivers crawled up his spine causing his fur to bristle ever so slightly. That was a scary thought for the feline... not getting caught, but the fact they didn't trust Goldenstar. His stomach dropped, eyes wide as the moon as he let out an anxious sigh. It wasn't like he himself would say anything, certainly not to their leader. For one thing, Acornfall was never fond of Goldenstar's actions, and two, they would follow their friend to the death if it meant that.

Lifting his muzzle to the sky, the tabby tom raised his voice, though tried to keep as quiet as possible. "What do you propose we do, Windygale? Do you have any ideas?" He stopped, licking his licks nervously. It was nerve-wracking talking to all these cats. A newfound respect for Windygale could be heard in his voice as he continued, "With how much turmoil that has been going on with Thunderclan and Windclan, how can we do anything? We can't do anything with just us..." It was a bit harsh, but Acorn wanted to be realistic.

@Sagittarius

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; October 7th, 2018 at 08:19 PM.
Old October 7th, 2018, 09:12 AM
Taking a Break

Quote:
Guardianheart sighed quietly, clearly something was troubling the young molly, but he wouldn’t dare to press her for details, that’s one of the worst things to do when someone’s going through something, and he knew from personal experience. But Guardianheart couldn’t just stand there and watch the she-cat cope silently, so he took a step forward and sat down on the slightly wet grass next to her, it was the least he could do. He needed to say something, but what? “Hey, I-“ He began, but Windygale’s call suddenly cut him off. The tom’s ear’s pricked up at the deputy’s call and he offered the cat half of his attention, although he did still worry about Sparkpaw.
One of Sparkpaw’s ears turned up as Guardianheart tried to speak Hey,I- what could that mean? Has he been in the same paws? No he’s just trying to look like he dosn’t think you’re annoying! But he looks like he wants to he-. Windygales call interrupted her thoughts. Well,he dosn’t normally trail off like that. Mabye he’s taking in the good size array of cats. Sparkpaw followed Windygales’ eyes over the cats. She took a glance at Gaurdianheart and then turned half of her attention to Windygale again. Oh no,Gaurdianheart isn’t turning into ‘She’s super annoying and I hate her mabye I should abuse her like her parents. She tried to force a half smile at the cats but couldn’t so she refocused on Windygale,not wanting to be disrespectful of the deputy.

Closed Thread