Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Gossiping Kits and Friends
by Badwolf
Last post by Badwolf
Today 02:06 AM
Bouncing out of the...
Last post by Badwolf
Today 02:04 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Badwolf
Today 01:59 AM
October Gathering
Last post by Badwolf
Today 01:41 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Badwolf
Today 01:37 AM

Old May 7th, 2018, 03:36 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: ✩ 3 days, 1 if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: An Unexpected Visitor [ Private ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Ocean looked at the fish he had caught. He had caught bigger, but this was perfectly sufficient if nothing else. One cat could have a feast, and two could have plenty, at least, that was how he viewed it as a cat that hadn’t eaten in ages. Taking his eyes off the wriggling mess, he looked at Moon, waiting to see how she would do. There were plenty of fish in the stream, she was bound to catch one, right? His assumptions turned out to be wrong as she fell into the stream, and he panicked for a minute, worried she had fallen and hurt herself. Watching Moon, and replaying the moment in his head, he caught himself before he started laughing, going in to help Moon get out. ”That doesn’t sound like a horrible idea,” he smiled, looking over at her. “You alright?” he asked worriedly, smiling awkwardly.

Moon shook out her fur once more, feeling the water drip off of it. “Well, I’m not hurt. That’s good.” she said the last part more to herself than anything. She offered a reassuring smile back at Ocean, then glanced back at the river. The water had ceased rippling, and was back to normal - well, as normal as water could be. Tiny silver gleams of light danced in the river; fish scales reflecting the pale sunlight. Her stomach ached, and she realized she hadn’t eaten in awhile. She glanced back at the river teeming with fish hungrily, and stood up.

[ writers block ]

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark // frigidfang

do you think you have what it takes to join the wildwood pack?

Old May 7th, 2018, 04:29 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Australis View Post

Moon shook out her fur once more, feeling the water drip off of it. “Well, I’m not hurt. That’s good.” she said the last part more to herself than anything. She offered a reassuring smile back at Ocean, then glanced back at the river. The water had ceased rippling, and was back to normal - well, as normal as water could be. Tiny silver gleams of light danced in the river; fish scales reflecting the pale sunlight. Her stomach ached, and she realized she hadn’t eaten in awhile. She glanced back at the river teeming with fish hungrily, and stood up.

[ writers block ]
Ocean nodded, part of his worry ceasing. He never liked to see someone get injured. It would have been nice if he could have learned more about healing, but the cats he asked only knew so much. Once moon looked back at the water, he did as well, looking at the fish, tempted to reach in and grab another one, though it almost seemed greedy. When Moon got up, he blinked, looking at her and tilting his head slightly, wondering what she was doing.

(( me too c: ))
Old May 8th, 2018, 06:48 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Quote:

Ocean nodded, part of his worry ceasing. He never liked to see someone get injured. It would have been nice if he could have learned more about healing, but the cats he asked only knew so much. Once moon looked back at the water, he did as well, looking at the fish, tempted to reach in and grab another one, though it almost seemed greedy. When Moon got up, he blinked, looking at her and tilting his head slightly, wondering what she was doing.

(( me too c: ))

[ hey, im pretty ahead of schedule with my replies ]

Nodding at Ocean, Moon shook out her fur once more before padding to the river. The sun flared on her face, half-blinding her, but her shadow wasn’t on the water. She sat down, making sure to be still. Tiny gleams of light caught her eyes too late, and she didn’t dab her paw into the water. She saw one up ahead, coming at a steady rate. She crouched instinctively, paw hovering over the water. As soon as she thought the sleek creature was below her, she slapped the water, claws extended. Her claws caught on something soft but scaly st the same time. She fought the urge to reel at the strange texture. Instead, she kept moving her paw, urging the fish onto land. Unfortunately, it hit the she-cat’s chest, unbalancing her. Feline and fish slid into the river alike. As soon as her head was underwater, she saw the injured fish try to dart away. She struggled to catch it, quickly realizing her paws were too slow. So she launched herself, attempting to grab it with her jaws. She sank her teeth into scaly flesh and got a good grip. Then, she realized she needed oxygen. Moon flailed to the surface, breathing deeply through her nose. “I goth ome!” she yelled around the fish in her mouth.

Old May 9th, 2018, 02:31 PM

Quote:

[ hey, im pretty ahead of schedule with my replies ]

Nodding at Ocean, Moon shook out her fur once more before padding to the river. The sun flared on her face, half-blinding her, but her shadow wasn’t on the water. She sat down, making sure to be still. Tiny gleams of light caught her eyes too late, and she didn’t dab her paw into the water. She saw one up ahead, coming at a steady rate. She crouched instinctively, paw hovering over the water. As soon as she thought the sleek creature was below her, she slapped the water, claws extended. Her claws caught on something soft but scaly st the same time. She fought the urge to reel at the strange texture. Instead, she kept moving her paw, urging the fish onto land. Unfortunately, it hit the she-cat’s chest, unbalancing her. Feline and fish slid into the river alike. As soon as her head was underwater, she saw the injured fish try to dart away. She struggled to catch it, quickly realizing her paws were too slow. So she launched herself, attempting to grab it with her jaws. She sank her teeth into scaly flesh and got a good grip. Then, she realized she needed oxygen. Moon flailed to the surface, breathing deeply through her nose. “I goth ome!” she yelled around the fish in her mouth.
Ocean just simply nodded back, not knowing how else to respond, looking at his own fish before glancing back up at Moon. He watched her, nervous that he had pressured her into doing something she didn’t want to do. They had just met, and he didn’t want to be that cat that made others uncomfortable. Shifting uneasily, he watched her. Once it appeared she had gotten something, his eyes lit up, but then he froze as he saw her fall into the stream. Stress began to envelop him, making him unable to move, and just watch. Was she going to die? He tensed up even more as he realized she might if he didn’t do anything. He had almost snapped out of it when he saw her come up, and could find himself able to move again. “Good job!” he meowed excitedly. “But...are you okay?” he asked in a small voice, trying to look her over for any injuries.
Old May 11th, 2018, 07:26 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Quote:

Ocean just simply nodded back, not knowing how else to respond, looking at his own fish before glancing back up at Moon. He watched her, nervous that he had pressured her into doing something she didn’t want to do. They had just met, and he didn’t want to be that cat that made others uncomfortable. Shifting uneasily, he watched her. Once it appeared she had gotten something, his eyes lit up, but then he froze as he saw her fall into the stream. Stress began to envelop him, making him unable to move, and just watch. Was she going to die? He tensed up even more as he realized she might if he didn’t do anything. He had almost snapped out of it when he saw her come up, and could find himself able to move again. “Good job!” he meowed excitedly. “But...are you okay?” he asked in a small voice, trying to look her over for any injuries.

Moon swam to the bank, the fish hanging limply in her grip. She thought it was dead, but wanted to get it away from the water just in case it wasn’t. So, she shook off - with some difficulty - and set the fish down. It sprang to life and weakly attempted to jump back into the river. She ended the crearure’s life with a sharp nip to the spine. “I think so,” Moon replied to the other feline’s comment. She checked herself over, and the worst injury she had picked up was a bruised forepaw from where she’d hit a rock. But that'd just be sore for a day or two. Nothing she couldn’t handle. “Yep, I’m okay.”

Old May 13th, 2018, 07:02 PM

Quote:

Moon swam to the bank, the fish hanging limply in her grip. She thought it was dead, but wanted to get it away from the water just in case it wasn’t. So, she shook off - with some difficulty - and set the fish down. It sprang to life and weakly attempted to jump back into the river. She ended the crearure’s life with a sharp nip to the spine. “I think so,” Moon replied to the other feline’s comment. She checked herself over, and the worst injury she had picked up was a bruised forepaw from where she’d hit a rock. But that'd just be sore for a day or two. Nothing she couldn’t handle. “Yep, I’m okay.”
Ocean watched the fish in silence, waiting until it had stopped moving. He nodded in Moon’s direction, looking down at the fish, though he was still worried. Once Moon confirmed that she was fine, he relaxed, and smiled. “That’s good,” he looked at the fish, his eyes lighting up at the meal they had before them. “So...would you like to eat?” he asked, nodding towards their prey happily.

(( oof this is short im so sorry- ))
Old May 15th, 2018, 03:35 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Quote:

Ocean watched the fish in silence, waiting until it had stopped moving. He nodded in Moon’s direction, looking down at the fish, though he was still worried. Once Moon confirmed that she was fine, he relaxed, and smiled. “That’s good,” he looked at the fish, his eyes lighting up at the meal they had before them. “So...would you like to eat?” he asked, nodding towards their prey happily.

(( oof this is short im so sorry- ))

Moon nodded, unable to formulate a decent response in her head. Ocean saved her from having to speak when he suggested they eat. Moon smiled. “Of course,” she replied. “Looks like a decent meal.” She headed toward the prey happily, waiting for the other feline to come along.

[ hhrm it’s short i don’t like it ]

Old May 16th, 2018, 02:19 PM

Quote:

Moon nodded, unable to formulate a decent response in her head. Ocean saved her from having to speak when he suggested they eat. Moon smiled. “Of course,” she replied. “Looks like a decent meal.” She headed toward the prey happily, waiting for the other feline to come along.

[ hhrm it’s short i don’t like it ]
Ocean nodded, standing there, waiting to figure out what to do.
Art of him was telling himself just to gorge until there was nothing left, but that seemed greedy and wrong. But not having a decent meal for a few days could drive someone a little crazy. “In my opinion, it’s a little better then decent, but sure,” he shrugged, hoping it didn’t come off as vain. Once Moon padded over to the food, he followed, his eyes lit up with a part of excitement that only come from not eating for several days.
Old May 24th, 2018, 07:21 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Quote:

Ocean nodded, standing there, waiting to figure out what to do.
Art of him was telling himself just to gorge until there was nothing left, but that seemed greedy and wrong. But not having a decent meal for a few days could drive someone a little crazy. “In my opinion, it’s a little better then decent, but sure,” he shrugged, hoping it didn’t come off as vain. Once Moon padded over to the food, he followed, his eyes lit up with a part of excitement that only come from not eating for several days.

’urgh, now he probably thinks I’m petty and stuck-up.’ Moon internally growled, feeling more than a little embarrassed. But she nodded. She watched Ocean for a few moments, waiting for him to eat first. After a few more seconds, though, she started to nibble on the fish, tentatively at first. It was a weird mix of water and flesh, taste wise, and was very soft. Sfter a few nibbles, she decided she liked it and started taking large bites. She didn’t realize how hungry she was until she had finished eating, her stomach satisfied for now. She looked back at the other feline, waiting.

Old May 27th, 2018, 07:51 PM

Quote:

’urgh, now he probably thinks I’m petty and stuck-up.’ Moon internally growled, feeling more than a little embarrassed. But she nodded. She watched Ocean for a few moments, waiting for him to eat first. After a few more seconds, though, she started to nibble on the fish, tentatively at first. It was a weird mix of water and flesh, taste wise, and was very soft. Sfter a few nibbles, she decided she liked it and started taking large bites. She didn’t realize how hungry she was until she had finished eating, her stomach satisfied for now. She looked back at the other feline, waiting.
Ocean just quietly sat there, nipping at his fish. He knew he was hungry, but he just couldn’t find the strength to take the first bite of the fish. He didn’t want to seem ravenous, or greedy. It was only one fish! Why couldn’t he do this?! Glancing over at Moon, he relaxed when he saw her enjoying the fish, and deciding that he didn’t have any reason to not enjoy it. Despite that, he still ate it in quick dainty bites, even though he wanted to just dig in and enjoy it all. Looking up at Moon once again, he tilted his head slightly. “What did you think?” He asked, smiling.