Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Word Association
Last post by Minkuu
Today 04:10 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:51 AM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 02:48 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Eucalyptuspaw
Today 02:48 AM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Spider
Today 02:24 AM

Old August 24th, 2024, 06:41 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Bugs at play [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Waspkit
Thunderclan kit, She/her 1ish Moons

Waspkit slept peacefully, her dreams full of fat prey and warm weather, with her as clan leader. Then the pile of kits started to shift and some of her siblings started talking
Where was her Hornet? Where was her sister?! Waspkit groggily stood up, some of her fur ruffled up. What in Starclan..? The kit was still trying to shake off her sleepiness, so the voices around her sounded like muffled voices. If that was bad enough, Mantiskit had the audacity to bump into her, sending all of Waspkit's fatigue away. She whirled around at her sister and hissed, her fur bristling.

A game? They were playing a game and didn't invite her?! (Gasp). Waspkit trudged over to her sister, Hornetkit and nuzzled into their side softly as a greeting. "Can we 'nuggle after the game?" She asked, wanting to sleep again. But she couldn't sleep right now!! She had to he active and make her siblings look up to her!!

@sleepyyjax @Shade. @Blossom Cry
(Idk how my username snuck its way into those mentions lol)

Last edited by Shade.; August 24th, 2024 at 06:41 AM.
Old August 24th, 2024, 07:47 AM

Bump Policy: 3 Days / 5hrs Time Sensitive
My Mood: Queenly

FireflyKit
Female | 0 Moons | ThunderClan Kit | Posts: 5/10
fluffy white she-cat with light orange-golden spots and yellow eyes. lots of neck fluff
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @sleepyyjax

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

She scowled at her sister, doing her best to stand tall and make herself bigger than HornetKit. No way her sister could outshine her! “You wish you pest!” she snarled to the other kit, her tail swaying high in the air. She was a professional at this game!

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
DarkPaw Finder (SC)
Old August 24th, 2024, 04:31 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Spiderlingkit grinned her bright smile, tail swaying happily behind her - evidently okay with the prospect if mossball - when she took notice of Dragonflykit's refusal. She gave her sister a puzzled and pointed look, coming forth to lightly tap her back in an encouraging manner, quite opposing the tone of her voice.
"Don't be a big baby. If you can play fight, you can throw around a mossball just fine!"
She mew in a matter-of-factly tone, expression pointed before being replaced an excited look and a boisterous tone.
"Now quit standing around, where's the mossball? I'm gonna beat all of ya!"
She declared without hesitation, crouch low in a wide stance, as though on the hunt.

[ @Zero @HerbalTea @Rowan @Idiotic.Bean101 @sleepyyjax @Blossom Cry ]

Old August 25th, 2024, 02:36 AM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

Spiderlingkit grinned her bright smile, tail swaying happily behind her - evidently okay with the prospect if mossball - when she took notice of Dragonflykit's refusal. She gave her sister a puzzled and pointed look, coming forth to lightly tap her back in an encouraging manner, quite opposing the tone of her voice.
"Don't be a big baby. If you can play fight, you can throw around a mossball just fine!"
She mew in a matter-of-factly tone, expression pointed before being replaced an excited look and a boisterous tone.
"Now quit standing around, where's the mossball? I'm gonna beat all of ya!"
She declared without hesitation, crouch low in a wide stance, as though on the hunt.

[ @Zero @HerbalTea @Rowan @Idiotic.Bean101 @sleepyyjax @Blossom Cry ]

[CENTER]Dragonflykit huffed “No, no!" Who did Spiderlinng think she was?! Play-fight was better then mossball all day!, /CENTER]
Old August 25th, 2024, 11:57 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever! 100% remind me after 72 hrs though!
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Waspkit
Thunderclan kit, She/her 1ish Moons

Waspkit slept peacefully, her dreams full of fat prey and warm weather, with her as clan leader. Then the pile of kits started to shift and some of her siblings started talking
Where was her Hornet? Where was her sister?! Waspkit groggily stood up, some of her fur ruffled up. What in Starclan..? The kit was still trying to shake off her sleepiness, so the voices around her sounded like muffled voices. If that was bad enough, Mantiskit had the audacity to bump into her, sending all of Waspkit's fatigue away. She whirled around at her sister and hissed, her fur bristling.

A game? They were playing a game and didn't invite her?! (Gasp). Waspkit trudged over to her sister, Hornetkit and nuzzled into their side softly as a greeting. "Can we 'nuggle after the game?" She asked, wanting to sleep again. But she couldn't sleep right now!! She had to he active and make her siblings look up to her!!

@sleepyyjax @Zero @Blossom Cry

Hornetkit
she/her

Looked like her wasp was awake "'course!" she smiled, "but not before we beat all their butts at mossball!" She flicked her head at Fireflykit, who was trying to look tall (and honestly, kinda succeeding). That was fine though - she didn't need to be tall to win at mossball!

/ slight interaction
@Rowan

Last edited by sleepyyjax; August 25th, 2024 at 11:58 AM.
Old August 28th, 2024, 02:34 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want
My Mood: Lurking

Cicadakit
@Rowan @Idiotic.Bean101 @Blossom Cry @Estelle @sleepyyjax @ChaosBringer.

[Hey everyone! Welcome to Round 1 of mossball! But first, just a few things to lay out. I'll let you guys respond to this first post in whatever order you'd like, but I would prefer if we kept the posting order afterward. If your character loses a round (aka, they let the moss ball hit the ground), they no longer have to post in order and the order will be adjusted accordingly. Only one kit can lose per round since the next round starts with the other kit throwing the moss ball up again. I plan on having Cicadakit lose early on (possibly in round 1 lol), and you guys can do whatever you'd like, however, I would recommend using a coin-flip to decide if they catch the moss or not. This is mostly because we all don't want the game to last forever and it'd be the most fair method. I will attempt to keep track of the rounds and keep it organized, but we'll see what happens. The winner gets bragging rights, so good luck to all!!]

ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ

Cicadakit gave a little hop of excitement as the last of his awake siblings confirmed that moss ball was a good idea. Even Waspkit had gotten up to play!

After a moment to let his siblings argue a moment, he gestured for them to join him in a large circle, making sure to give each kit on the two sides of him plenty of space to move around. In the meantime, he grabbed a clump of moss and compacted it into a neat little ball that hopefully wouldn't fall apart on them. He groaned internally at the drama that would cause and compacted it even more at the thought of it, making sure it was well put together.

"Okay, here we go!" He mewed, tossing the ball of moss into the air and swatting it gently toward the first kit on his right. He could have hit it harder, but that wasn't Cicadakit's style. He was here to have fun, not win.
I'm attempting to reply to my main roleplays once a day! (if there are responses for me to reply to anyway) However, I might miss some days on the weekend (fri-sun) because I'm often away from home and my computer during that time of the week.
Old August 28th, 2024, 04:55 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

base by AntoniaDLB on DeviantArt

Butterflykit-She/Her

--------------------

Oop!
The game was starting!

For now, she stopped bothering Firey with her sisterly affection and waited for Cicada to toss up the moss ball.

It was up and... oh straight for her!

She batted at it, hopefully aiming to keep it up.
[SUCCESS!]
Yay!
The moss ball went to the next sibling.

@Rowan - @Blossom Cry - @Estelle - @sleepyyjax - @ChaosBringer. - @Zero

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)

Last edited by Idiotic.Bean101; September 9th, 2024 at 03:07 PM.
Old August 28th, 2024, 04:57 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days / 5hrs Time Sensitive

FireflyKit
Female | 0 Moons | ThunderClan Kit | Posts: 8/10
fluffy white she-cat with light orange-golden spots and yellow eyes. lots of neck fluff
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Zero @Idiotic.Bean101 @Blossom Cry @Estelle @sleepyyjax @ChaosBringer.

I WILL BE ROLLING A D20 FOR FIREFLY. UNDER 10 IS A MISS, OVER 10 IS A HIT
SHE ROLLED A 19

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

She watched intently, keeping a gaze on the mossball as it flew to her. She was hella determined to win. This was her chance to prove herself to her siblings. Winning was the only choice she had right now. She was the strongest, she was the best. And she would win.

She dipped her head down and hit it almost perfectly to the next kit. Good job Firefly! The hit went to the other kit, but not too easy for them too hit.

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
DarkPaw Finder (SC)
Old August 28th, 2024, 05:54 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever! 100% remind me after 72 hrs though!
My Mood: Angelic

Hornetkit
she/her

Brimming with excitement, Hornetkit bounded into the circle. This was her time! Her time to shine! Her paws shuffled excitedly as Cicadakit threw the ball into the air. Butterflykit hit the ball with ease, so did her new sworn enemy (not really) Fireflykit. Now it was her turn. There was no way she could miss, right?
[roll: D4. Win if above 2]
[rolled: 4!]
She bounced up onto her hind legs, fear suddenly gripping her - she wouldn't drop it in the first round, would she? The ball neared her paw, and with one quick swoop...
YES! The little moss ball went soaring to the next sibling.

@Rowan
@Idiotic.Bean101
@Blossom Cry
@Estelle
@ChaosBringer.
@Zero
Old August 28th, 2024, 05:58 PM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours

Mossball! Mantiskit was excited to try to beat her siblings. She watched as the ball flew over to her. She jumped up and hit it. "Yes!" She squealed.
[Roll: D20 Win if above 10
[Got 17!]

Last edited by Blossom Cry; August 28th, 2024 at 06:00 PM.