Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Dawnstar x Slytiger Litter...
by Ian
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:32 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Dino king
Today 12:28 PM
The Starpoint
Last post by squidz
Today 12:27 PM
In a sky full of stars -...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 12:23 PM
Kits Need To Learn Too!! [...
Last post by Estelle
Today 12:23 PM

Old May 29th, 2024, 10:59 PM
지금이 우리의 파도라면 두려워하지 말고 더 힘

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Sick

Default Re: get goin'! [ evacuation practice - open to kits, queens, and apprentices! ]

Willowpaw sat

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old May 29th, 2024, 11:00 PM

Default Re: get goin'! [ evacuation practice - open to kits, queens, and apprentices! ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sootspark View Post
S tream~heart ran and tried to get all the queens and kits and elders out first
Brightnight looked at the cat. The heavily pregnant queen was confused

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Last edited by SeonghwaBerry; May 29th, 2024 at 11:00 PM.
Old May 29th, 2024, 11:23 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Spiritbunny
| He/she/they | RC Warrior | Moons: 22 | Silver Tongue |

It was the drama lion's second round of chattering that got Spiritbunny up and going from their rest. The news that Mistyshard had shared with them about stress was still dragging on their mind but with the upcoming fight...no, war..with Windclan it was unavoidable. The queen slowly took themselves from the nursery and over to the gathering cats and kits. Oh dear, oh dear. They blinked the sleep away from their eyes as they looked around and realized the total lack of thought on this drama lion's part. As much as Spiritbunny would commend the deputy for being one of Spiritbunny's favorite actresses this just wouldn't do no, no. Oh stars, what are these kits doing to Spiritbunny, maternal instincts or something perhaps. They tossed their yellow eyes around. Then stepped out from the threshold of the nursery and already knew that her other kits were not here, that was worrying to her dearly.

The queen called out, not too loud, but to be heard by the surrounding cats as she stood at the nursery entrance, "Alright then, kits, may you please come over to me so I can do a roll call. I want to make sure that everyone makes it safely. Beaverkit, Leafkit, Greenkit, Springkit, Aspenkit, Dunlinkit, Catfishkit, Muskratkit...good job, Beaverkit." The queen gave the kit a smile and a purr as he got where he needed to be very swiftly. Then she turned to Willowpaw and Covepaw, "Willowpaw and Covepaw, if you two would be willing to be my helpers? I need help keeping track of the names of every kit so we know that we have everyone. The queen wouldn't be able to keep track of so many littles in the case this evacuation drill would need to be used. The queen has spent some time in the nursery lately, enough to know about the kits that were still missing, their previous visits helping with their knowledge. Besides, they always had an eye for the smaller details.

Spiritbunny was most worried about the lack of her own kits in the bunch and directed her next words at Dusklion, "I know a few who are missing, I've been trying to help keep track of all the kits lately...Snailkit, Gullkit, Sagekit, and many more...Fishkit and Wishkit, Pumpkinkit... Can you do one more check through the nursery? I would but I also want to keep an eye on all the kits already here." Who knows of any kits who are going to get lost in the scramble. Spiritbunny was going to do their damn best to keep track of every last one.
[ Spiritbunny is going to do a roll call when they get to their destination! If they notice any kits left with the group and not show up they will bring attention to it :3c
[ @taillow - Dusklion || As Spirit is directly talking to her. | @rubberRatroom - Covepaw | @SeonghwasBunnyEars - Willowpaw ]
[ @/All Kits! Spiritbunny will help them if needed, not re mentioning bc Tal seems to have already done so ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder

Last edited by Dolomedes; May 29th, 2024 at 11:25 PM.
Old May 29th, 2024, 11:39 PM
He has..THREE..eyecolors

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Asleep

( Sunsetpaw )
Riverclan Apprentice | They/Them | Mind Reader, Herbal Knowledge T2, Rapid Recovery
Sunsetpaw walked over to the crowd. Phew, they were almost late for the evacuation practice! It seems important, and it probably is! They did have battle training (currently on-going), but helping out with escaping cats seems like a way they could put themselves to use

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; May 29th, 2024 at 11:43 PM.
Old May 30th, 2024, 12:16 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Dunlinkit quietly lined up where she was supposed to, feeling out of place next to the other kits. She might not be quite three moons old but she was massive and despite her young age likely one of the largest kits in the nursery, meaning she always felt out of place next to the other kits. She remained behind most of the other kits, feeling the least out of place in the back, which would likely end up being her normal place as she grew older and bigger. She would likely always be huge, meaning she would likely end up usually having to remain towards the back to avoid blocking anybody's view, so ir was best she got used to being in the back at a young age. Thinking about what might happen made her little heart ache. What if Catfishkit or Muskratkit got hurt? They wouldn't hurt kits... right? She didn't think that that was allowed but what if they didn't care and hurt kits anyways, especiallyone or both of her surviving siblings? What if they hurt or even killed Catfishkit, Muskratkit, or both? She didn't think she could stand it if either of her sisters were injured or killed. Not after losing her parents and brothers. They were all she had left and she couldn't lose either of them. She just couldn't. They were so young and had their whole life ahead of them. They deserved to live, grow up and live a full, normal, healthy and happy life. They didn't deserve to die as not quite three moon old kits. They deserved to live full lives. The young kit loved her siblings with all of her little heart. Catfishkit could be quite a pawful but she loved her anyways. Dunlinkit knew that Catfishkit would likely grow out of being mischievous when she was older. Muskratkit was so sweet. Perhaps a bit childish and naive but she was still very young. She would likely mature when she was older.

Catfishkit joined the other kits. This was stupid. Why had Dunlinkit insisted they joined something so stupid? She wasn't even their mom! Mom was dead! Gone forever and ever and ever and eevr and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever. Why did Dunlinkit have to act like their mom just cause she was larger than them? She was the same age even though she was really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really big. She liked Dunlinkit but she wasn't much fun like ever. Was something wrong with Dunlinkit or was she just weird? She had been more fun before Mom and Dad and Algaekit and Baneberrykit got dead forever and ever and went bye-bye to StarClan forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever. Why had Dunlinkit changed? Catfishkit didn't know. She guessed it was because adults and apprentices and Dunlinkit and Muskratkit made no sense. Muskratkit was fun but she would have been more fun if she wasn't so little and bad at everything. Also, why did she obey rules so... always? That was stupid. Obeying rules was no fun. Catfishkit would rather pretend that rules didn't exist and do whatever she wanted. Dunlinkit and Muskratkit made as much sense as adults, apprentices, and basically everyone who wasn't a kit and some of the kits too.

Muskratkit went where she was supposed to happily. Dunlinkit had said they should join so joining must be a good idea! Otherwise she wouldn't have wanted them to join. Dunlinkit was big and she was small. Why was Dunlinkit big and her small and Catfishkit normal? She didn't know or really care. It was just the way everything was and she didn't really question it because it had always been that way. She could barely remember back when Mommy and Daddy and Algaekit and Baneberrykit were here. Now they were in StarClan. She wanted them back but Dunlinkit said they were gone for good so they were cause if Dunlinkit said something it was true. She lknew that cause she trusted Dunlinkit. After all Dunlinkit was her sissy and she loved both of her sissies. Even if Catfishkit made no sense a lot. (All open)
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; June 4th, 2024 at 07:22 PM. Reason: I decided I needed more really and then I made some edits to the post.
Old May 30th, 2024, 01:43 AM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

Branchpaw

Listening to the orders of Dusklion, he nodded his head and went to look for Azaleablood, standing near them as he kept track of the kits of the formation. Hopefully, the evacuation will go smoothly when it happens.
Old May 30th, 2024, 02:46 AM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

AzaeleaBlood
AzaeleaKit, AzaeleaPaw

26 Moons | She/Her | Bisexual

RiverClan Queen

___

AzaleaBlood nodded, padding a few fox-lengths behind CowSkip to give the kits room, purring as she watched them line up. She nudged a few stragglers into line.

___

GreenKit

5 Moons | He/Him, AFAB | Bisexual

RiverClan Kit

___

GreenKit listened to Dusk-whatsit before running to try and get as close to the front of the line as he could. If he could be close to the front then he'd definitely be a good warrior!

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader

Old May 30th, 2024, 05:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Spiritbunny
| He/she/they | RC Warrior | Moons: 22 | Silver Tongue |

It was the drama lion's second round of chattering that got Spiritbunny up and going from their rest. The news that Mistyshard had shared with them about stress was still dragging on their mind but with the upcoming fight...no, war..with Windclan it was unavoidable. The queen slowly took themselves from the nursery and over to the gathering cats and kits. Oh dear, oh dear. They blinked the sleep away from their eyes as they looked around and realized the total lack of thought on this drama lion's part. As much as Spiritbunny would commend the deputy for being one of Spiritbunny's favorite actresses this just wouldn't do no, no. Oh stars, what are these kits doing to Spiritbunny, maternal instincts or something perhaps. They tossed their yellow eyes around. Then stepped out from the threshold of the nursery and already knew that her other kits were not here, that was worrying to her dearly.

The queen called out, not too loud, but to be heard by the surrounding cats as she stood at the nursery entrance, "Alright then, kits, may you please come over to me so I can do a roll call. I want to make sure that everyone makes it safely. Beaverkit, Leafkit, Greenkit, Springkit, Aspenkit, Dunlinkit, Catfishkit, Muskratkit...good job, Beaverkit." The queen gave the kit a smile and a purr as he got where he needed to be very swiftly. Then she turned to Willowpaw and Covepaw, "Willowpaw and Covepaw, if you two would be willing to be my helpers? I need help keeping track of the names of every kit so we know that we have everyone. The queen wouldn't be able to keep track of so many littles in the case this evacuation drill would need to be used. The queen has spent some time in the nursery lately, enough to know about the kits that were still missing, their previous visits helping with their knowledge. Besides, they always had an eye for the smaller details.

Spiritbunny was most worried about the lack of her own kits in the bunch and directed her next words at Dusklion, "I know a few who are missing, I've been trying to help keep track of all the kits lately...Snailkit, Gullkit, Sagekit, and many more...Fishkit and Wishkit, Pumpkinkit... Can you do one more check through the nursery? I would but I also want to keep an eye on all the kits already here." Who knows of any kits who are going to get lost in the scramble. Spiritbunny was going to do their damn best to keep track of every last one.
[ Spiritbunny is going to do a roll call when they get to their destination! If they notice any kits left with the group and not show up they will bring attention to it :3c
[ @taillow - Dusklion || As Spirit is directly talking to her. | @rubberRatroom - Covepaw | @SeonghwasBunnyEars - Willowpaw ]
[ @/All Kits! Spiritbunny will help them if needed, not re mentioning bc Tal seems to have already done so ]
Willowpaw blinked. "I know....Greenkit is over there. Beaverkit is.... there.. uhh. Do you want names of all the kits here or all the kits in the clan? Cause if its in the clan my mom is a senior queen. I'm sure she could tell you." Willowpaw turned her head. "Softkit's here."

Softkit blinked nervously up at them

- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here

Old May 30th, 2024, 09:58 AM
she's dead scar. you won.

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
15 moons . one lame leg
tags ; @ophelia - beastflame
trigger warnings for this post: none

cobwebpaw nodded, padding to where beastflame gestured thoughtfully. ' hiding it sounds like a good idea. i mean, judgin' as we don't quite know if windclan's gonna maul us or chase us out. ' worry tinged her words as she placed a paw to the dirt, happy to find it was slightly more soft than she originally thought. ' this might take a while. ' cobwebpaw sighed, putting her other front paw to the dirt where the X was marked.

[ rolled for stamina - 19 ]

she started to scratch at the dirt, paws scrabbling. she managed a decent sized hole, big enough to fit an apprentice-sized cat. cobwebpaw paused, catching her breath. ' we should make it big 'nuf to fit a couple warriors at least, yeah? '

' bitter choco decoration,
eat it all without saying a thing '

cobwebfern ☆ warblerpaw
trackersroleplay with me!
Old May 31st, 2024, 04:03 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

Aspenkit
he/him |4 moons | Riverclan kit
{Silver tongue || Active||}
|[4/10]|
__________________________________________________ __

Though dusklion kinda answered his questions he wasn't left satisfied. Maybe he would ask her again some other day, she seemed busy. Hearing his name called he turned to see the white and black queen standing at the nursery. That was the new queen Spirit something. He wasted no time making his way over to her for whatever they wanted. He had promised himself that he would protect any kits younger than him, that includes unborn ones.

It looked like spirit something was doing a roll call, why? He didn't know. He wanted to help though. "is there anything I can help with?" he asked looking up the queen. He knew a lot of cats just told him to help other kits but he wanted to do a bit more, just a bit so he felt like he was being useful atleast.
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════

Last edited by burntToast; May 31st, 2024 at 04:16 AM.