Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Dark Forest Camp
by BEAR.
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 11:25 PM
July Gathering
Last post by Rowan
Today 11:24 PM
Coco’s Twoleg Den
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 11:17 PM
Love of the storm...
by Spider.
Last post by Spider.
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Dino king

Old July 12th, 2024, 04:53 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days
Default Re: Beyond Enemy Lines

《 Alpinepaw 》
70/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 6 moons

Alpinepaw padded to the Clearing and saw Drizzlecloud near the back. The young cat gulped as she walked towards her. She had seen her before.

Alpinepaw finally reached her and went in front of Drizzlecloud. She smiled cheerfully with a hint of nervousness.

@Omari
Old July 12th, 2024, 05:10 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

━◦○◦━◦○◦━
Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her
Purrks: Heightened Perception(active), Herbal Knowledge T2 & Monkey’s Paw.

Drizzlecloud’s ear twitched, feeling the vibrations in the ground as someone approached. Lifting her head for a moment, she tilted her head to look at whom she recognized to be Alpinepaw–a very anxious looking Alpinepaw, that is.

With a soft purr and a welcoming wave of her tail, she smiled to the young molly. “Hello there, Alpinepaw. Are you nervous to go looking through Riverclan’s territory? I’m sure there’s nothing to worry about, as we’ll have a large group with us today.. I’m sure it will be good fun.”

[ @Highsnow of Matterhorn ]
━◦○◦━◦○◦━

Drizzlecloud Midnightpaw Smolderkit
Old July 12th, 2024, 05:13 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Four Days (96 Hours)
My Mood: Asleep

Rosepaw
Header by @/Dolomedes / Male / 6 Moons / ThunderClan /Bisexual
Chocolate-brown and russet tabby Tom with fluffy fur and bright amber eyes, thin scars on his legs and a large scar shaved across the bottom half of his face that exposes several teeth

Sure, I’ve got half a face, but you’ve got yourself half a brain, so I’m sure we’ll get along just fine, ey?
~ Rosepaw, 10/100

✽❀✽

Rosepaw lifted his head, dizziness twirling and spiraling through his vision as he blinked away sleep. As much as the russet tabby hated to admit it, sleep was always trying to drag him down no matter how much he got, and today was no different. Reluctant as the newly made apprentice was to keep wasting time, he found himself falling over and napping every five seconds, the sudden explosion of interactions and training sessions knocking him numb. But when Bumblestar’s voice broke through his dreams, the russet tabby tom couldn’t help but shift u comfortably in his sleep, eventually waking up and beginning to process the words that he was hearing form far outside of the den. ThunderClan’s brown and cream tabby leader was offering to take whatever warriors and apprentices wanted to check out RiverClan territory on a little adventure while they all had the opportunity. Immediately, despite the fact that the blur of exhaustion was still wavering in his amber gaze, Rosepaw leapt onto all four of his paws, wobbling up into a standing position and swaying when he stood up. Angry with himself for simply being tired, he whipped his head back and forth until the curse of semi-sleep fully faded away, and almost running face first into a sudden root, Rosepaw sprinted outside of the apprentices’ den and out into the open. Sunlight hit his eyes the moment he entered it, and hissing in annoyance, he squinted as he hurried right on into the formulating crowd. He reached his destination, pausing to finish hearing out what Bumblestar was telling them all. The small she-cat told injured cats, elders, queens, kittens, and really anybody else with problems to stay back while some others went, and Rosepaw came to a mostly graceful stop beside the gathering crowd. Perfect chance for training experience, I’m guessin’, He decided. Huffing, he stood straighter, lifting his chin with a gleam of determination shimmering in his amber gaze. An’ who knows, maybe I’ll get some chance to- well, not show off, ‘cause duh, ‘course not- but to prove to these ThunderCraps that I’m somethin’ more than a annoyin’ rant-runt, ey? Perfect opportunity to explore RiverClan, too. Good go on Bumblestar’s end, then! Smirking slightly, Rosepaw sighed and shifted his head until he had fully scanned the crowd. It was decently good sized- they would probably be heading out any time now.

✽❀✽

// Tiny post, just to make sure that he participates in some of the action! \\

Edit: Open. Delayed edit, whoops.

- My characters’ opinions, thoughts, and behaviors are not necessarily a reflection of my own. I can assure you that we are certainly separate beings. -

// WIP Character Biographies * Training Tracker \\

Have a nice day!
~ Fritz ~

Last edited by Weekend-Wondering; July 13th, 2024 at 08:31 PM.
Old July 12th, 2024, 09:11 PM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Mallowpaw
84/100

Mallowpaw was still half-asleep when Bumblestar's call travelled through camp, inviting ThunderClan to explore RiverClan's territory. Bleary-eyed, she rose from her nest and headed outside on stiff legs, her brain still processing what was happening. Mallowpaw remembered Bumblestar saying during the last meeting that she would lead a group through RiverClan's territory to explore tactical advantages, but she had assumed the leader would hand-pick them. She wasn't complaining though.

Blinking away the last dredges of sleep, Mallowpaw scanned the gathering crowd. There were already a lot of cats there, including a decent amount of apprentices. Young ones, too. She was surprised they were awake so early, looking fresh and full of energy. But then, she hadn't needed to wake up early in a while, except for clan meetings and the one patrol she had been placed on before it was abandoned. The other apprentices probably had mentors that woke them up at the crack of dawn each morning. They were used to it, while she was not. It should be the other way round.

But new apprentices were energetic. They were barely out of kithood, after all; they had seemingly endless enthusiasm. This sort of trip would excite them. That was what she told herself, at least.
Old July 12th, 2024, 11:46 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Treetiger] | Trees Friend
​ThunderClan Warrior
Silver Tongue | Hulk SMASH

The new warrior heard the call and listened, contemplating her choices for a moment. She'd begin creeping out from the corner of the camp she was hiding out in and approach the leader warily. She still hadn't found the comfort in approaching as she had with Spiderthroat.

Cannot trust. Cannot trust. Cannot trust!

The same thing over and over again. The pain that'd shoot through her head as her friend made their presence known. Of course, Treetiger would halt though. She'd be a few tail lengths away, as close as her dark friend would allow her to get without screaming in her head. Thus began the weird staring she did. Treetiger stared at Bumblestar with a rather blank expression, the same treatment Spiderthroat received and anyone else she wanted to catch the attention of. Unbeknownst to these cats, she was simply waiting for her inner voice to give her thoughts to think on. It just came off rather creepy.

[OPEN]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 13th, 2024, 02:20 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

It was really really nice to see Wolfpaw so happy, a major change from the new tripods depressed demeanor and the hornet couldnt help but rasp a tongue over the kids head as he approached.

"Of course! We're gonna find so many and Im hoping for some nice ones for Sprucejumper and Redhawk! Oooooh! Maybe Wolfhive too? He's a bit grumpy and sick right now but maybe it could lighten his mood maybe? Dunno, hes difficult sometimes. But yes we're gonna find the best shells for eachothers special cats and its gonna be great!"

The large warrior shifted to position themselves as a kinda crutch for the unbalanced apprentice, taking some of his weight as they slowed to keep pace with him as they walked.

"Ok some tips for you for the trip~

Your tail is your best friend now, keep it on the side with the leg you do have as a counter weight for the leaning youre unintentionally doing. You can also wave it hard if you feel yourself tipping, just wave it hard to the opposite of where youre leaning and it'll help you right yourself a bit if you catch it early!

Also, walking is gonna be more of a hope now? Lemme explain. You can actually can keep pace with everyone and arent gonna be taxed by it but the movement is odd. Your front paws are gonna be normal but youre actually gonna hop with your backleg if you see how Im walking! Step step hop, step step hop. Give it a try!"
That was the basics at least and they could get more advanced as they went and once Wolfpaw had mastered this, though he no doubt would. And if he got tired he'd get badger rides!

@Bean
Old July 13th, 2024, 04:29 AM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Hawkcatcher

The massive warrior wasn't sure whether the leader had mentioned that they would be exploring the now-abandoned territories or not, but either way, she'd had a feeling an expedition like this would be organized soon. Memories of everything that Riverclan had done throughout the years and the feeling of the faded marks their claws had left on her fought with the mental image of innocent kits and apprentices having to flee as well. She was still not sure which side would win, but either way, the extra land would benefit her clan, so Hawkcatcher quickly finished the spot in the nursery wall that she had been checking to follow her leader.

[Superduper open, would love some Hawk interactions hehehe]

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop - Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨
Old July 13th, 2024, 06:48 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Nightgaze
Thunderclan warrior

Huh? Bumblestar was taking the clan out for a little adventure in Riverclan territory?! Sounded fun! Nightgaze had never really seen another clan's territory, well, except from passing through it during raids but that didn't count, so no way she'd miss it! Think of all the cool things she'd see! Not like it'd be more amazing than Thunderclan territory! But still, it would be intresting!

The small molly bounded to join her gathering clanmates. So many cats were coming! The more, the better! Though, there was the worry about who would guard camp, surely some cats would stay behind, right? Would be a bit boring but at least they would be protecting the cats stuck at home! Tail whipping excitedly, Nightgaze could hardly contain herself from full on yowling. She couldn't wait! Her paws itched to start sprinting, already!

OPEN

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old July 13th, 2024, 08:03 AM
VM me Toothlessed

Bump Policy: anytime!
My Mood: Dead

Hollyheart and Almondtuft walked over, intrigued

PINTO BEAN has been captured...
Old July 13th, 2024, 04:45 PM