My Mood: Dead

Default Re: July Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagnyme View Post
IN A DREAM YOU SAW A WAY TO SURVIVE
AND YOU WERE FULL OF JOY
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❊ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
GOLDENPAW . 6 MOONS . HE/SHE/THEY . THUNDERCLAN

So right off the bat, obviously, they've got to find someone outside of Thunderclan to get their chat on with. It's basic networking, a term that Goldenpaw does not know but a concept that she's very familiar with. Shadowclan friends are rarer than Thunderclan ones, so it makes sense to prioritize them right now.

'Friends', with ample, sarcastic quotes, because you're not supposed to have friends friends in other clans but you can be friendly, or however the rules go. Whaaaatever, Goldenpaw's already picked someone out; he's got this uncanny ability, it seems, to gravitate toward cats who are absolutely not here for the same reasons he is—or maybe Bitternpaw just looked too interestinng to ignore in that crucial split-second it takes for Goldenpaw to decide.

"Hey, you! This spot taken? I'll fight for the honor if it is," they chirp, parking in the sand near the pale apprentice. "Not for realsies; that's not allowed and also I can't fight. I mean, probably not, anyway—unless you only talk to cats who're fight-y in which case forget all'a that stuff I just said because I fight real good, actually. But, bein' real, if this spot's taken I'll just scoot around to the other side, no biggie. Every cat's got two sides for a reason. Anyway, speaking of sides, I'm trying to get on your good one. You need some friends? Y'look like you might."

Boom, there's the pitch. Goldenpaw's lifemission is in full swing. No days off, baby.

@silver. ; BITTERNPAW

/100
shc apprentice // he/him // 8 moons
purrks: agatha kitty, the collector, rapid recovery

---

What?

When the younger apprentice starts his yapping the former can only gawk, jaw hanging open in sheer awe of her ability to prattle on and on and on... Was he always cursed to get the chatty ones? There were too many excitable apprentices for his liking, especially nowadays. Didn't any of them know when to be quiet? Lips finally pressing tightly back together, he swallows hard and continues to bore golden gaze into... Well, Goldenpaw.

Friends? He didn't need friends. Sure, he didn't have any but it didn't really make a difference whether or not he had others to talk to. Actually, hold on-- his siblings counted as friends, right? And Fenneldrop, obviously. So he did have friends. Not that this Thunderclanner would know any of them but making the assumption that he needed more was so very rude. In his eyes, anyway. Back straightening in an attempt to look larger than the younger cat at his side-- whether or not the runt of the litter was doing a very good job was up for debate-- he huffs out a sigh, visage finally tearing away to center elsewhere.

"I don't see how sitting next to me could be considered an honor. I'm just an apprentice. I think you'd be better off asking Mistlewhisker for some kind of honor like that." Trying to get on his good side? What intentions did he have? What did it all mean? "If you're looking for someone as chatty as yourself you'd have better luck elsewhere."

Eyes falling closed he pretends that just for a moment that an annoying younger apprentice wasn't chirping and chattering at his side like a songbird. Sigh. Tonight was going to be a long, long night.

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old July 7th, 2024, 06:32 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

◢◣ RAGGEDEAR | 29 MOONS | HE/HIM ◢◣
fluffy, russet tom with yellow eyes, torn left ear, & black paw tips
header by @/burntToast

꧁꧂

The tom swiveled his ears as Yarrowcrest spoke, casting him a sympathetic look as it was apparent the other warrior didn't agree with the remaining three Clans choices. "As a warrior of any Clan, your word does mean something." He responded, giving the tom a nod of encouragement. "But what's done is done for now. RiverClan will surely be allowed to return, I trust Bumblestar not to go back on her word." 'Without good reason.' He added that last part in his head, knowing his leader could be...for lack of a better term, short-tempered. But she was fair in what he had seen of her. No matter.

Raggedear turned his head to face his Clanmate as Yarrowcrest continued speaking, asking him what he thought lay in wait for them. "Hmm...I'm sure they'll have to discuss the battle, unfortunately, but maybe we'll get a chance to explore RiverClan territory?" He suggested, turning back to eye the leaders curiously. "I personally have no interest in that- I'm no fish-eater." The large red warrior's face wrinkled in disgust at the mention of fish. "What do you think will happen?"

( @silver. | i have him maxed out with his card heheheh he's one of the best on my team and thank you <33 )

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC
FORMERLY LEOPARDHEART00
Old July 7th, 2024, 06:34 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Hillstrider
ShadowClan
he/him | 21 moons
[Big fluffy orange tabby with yellow eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Redhawk - @taillow ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hillstrider trotted along with his clanmates, nerves making his shoulders tense. He hoped the red warrior he encountered at the border was here--he wanted to check in on the kid. He knew it wasn't his business anymore, but man, the thought of that little dude not making it had Hillstrider's heart all twisted up. And yes, it was manly to be worried about a kid! Forget anyone who says otherwise. The orange tom settled within the ShadowClan crowd, keeping an eye on the ThunderClan cats arriving in case he could catch sight of a familiar pelt.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old July 7th, 2024, 06:45 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyCat View Post

header by @/burntToast

꧁꧂

The tom swiveled his ears as Yarrowcrest spoke, casting him a sympathetic look as it was apparent the other warrior didn't agree with the remaining three Clans choices. "As a warrior of any Clan, your word does mean something." He responded, giving the tom a nod of encouragement. "But what's done is done for now. RiverClan will surely be allowed to return, I trust Bumblestar not to go back on her word." 'Without good reason.' He added that last part in his head, knowing his leader could be...for lack of a better term, short-tempered. But she was fair in what he had seen of her. No matter.

Raggedear turned his head to face his Clanmate as Yarrowcrest continued speaking, asking him what he thought lay in wait for them. "Hmm...I'm sure they'll have to discuss the battle, unfortunately, but maybe we'll get a chance to explore RiverClan territory?" He suggested, turning back to eye the leaders curiously. "I personally have no interest in that- I'm no fish-eater." The large red warrior's face wrinkled in disgust at the mention of fish. "What do you think will happen?"

( @silver. | i have him maxed out with his card heheheh he's one of the best on my team and thank you <33 )

he/him // 25 moons // thc warrior
purrks: mind reader [INACTIVE], flock together tier 1 [INACTIVE]

---

If only it was true. It seemed as though there were no other softhearted cats in the territories. Everyone just wanted fighting and poisoning and bloodshed and... Sigh. The thought of it all has already soured his mood but he was in no position to ruin the night for the other warrior at his side. Managing to keep his smile in place he allows his eyes to trace the lines the stars make high up above in the sky. Better than letting his mind wander to darker places like what was going through the leader's heads when they decided to force out an entire clan of cats.

A curt laugh manages to filter between them as the thought of eating fish is brought up. Yarrowcrest had never been the pickiest eater but the thought of wading into the water was honestly the worst part in his mind.

"Fish doesn't seem all that bad, if I'm being honest... But I'd much rather stay dry. I'm not sure how Riverclan managed to jump into water and hunt like they do... It's quite impressive, really." Tail-tip twitching, he glances about, making sure that no one was listening in on their conversation. Not that he minded all that much but the last thing he wanted was for someone to out him as some kind of Riverclan apologist in front of the two more ruthless leaders in the forests. "I wouldn't be able to do it. I'd rather stay dry far away from their territory."

[ I FELT THAT!! i wish i had gotten his lightcone but at the same time i have him at e1 so im satisfied ;w; ]

character bios.
Old July 7th, 2024, 06:51 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Wispypaw
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere
But you can't catch me now

+ she/her + No purrks

Oh no, it was the dreaded gathering she heard others mention before returning home. For her, it was the first one she was attending if she recalled correctly. Wisypaw didn't bother to 'look' around her at the other cats already here. The dark feline didn't bother memorizing their scents since she never planned on meeting them again, especially if they were in another clan. Wispypaw could smell that her older sister was here but she lost track of where she went off to. She could garner a guess and say that annoyance was somewhere here too, so avoiding her was the goal tonight. For now she chose a spot somewhat in the middle but close to the front so she can hear whatever the leaders had to say tonight.

[ OPEN ]

Header made by Marigold

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old July 7th, 2024, 06:56 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days

header by @/burntToast

꧁꧂

Laughing heartily, Raggedear meowed "You sure? I bet you'd be a great swimmer!" Of course, he was joking. ThunderClan cats weren't meant to be in the water. RiverClan was crazy for that, but he had to admit, Yarrowcrest had a point. "It is pretty impressive though, to be the only Clan to know how to brave water like that, but they must be bad land hunters if they prefer fish. I mean, who prefers fish over a nice juicy vole?" The thought of his favorite meal made his stomach grumble. His pelt flushed hot with embarrassment.

"Oops," He grinned awkwardly, ears flattening against his head. "I may have forgotten to eat in my excitement to see what's going on tonight. Hopefully it'll be quick!" He joked, hoping nobody else heard his annoyed stomach. "Maybe a quick hunting patrol on the way back."

( @silver. | IM JEALOUS, i'm trying to get Firefly e2 but I haven't played much since getting her besides maxing her out so tickets are scarce LOL )

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC
FORMERLY LEOPARDHEART00
Old July 7th, 2024, 07:05 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆
Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
Purrks: Silver Tongue(active) & Hulk Smash(inactive)

Well, this would be interesting. A gathering with only three clans in attendance wasn't necessarily out of the ordinary, no, but given the circumstances with the missing clan being driven out of the clan's territories entirely–yes, it was a bit odd. It felt weird. Wrong. It kind of made her skin crawl.

Thunderclan had arrived shortly after, she could tell that much when she had caught their scent. Green eyes shifted from cat to cat as they began to gather around the stones, intermingling with one another. With a quiet huff to herself, she seated herself amidst the mass of cats, deciding to groom the fur on her chest as she waited for things to kick off.

[ Open for interactions! ]
⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Drizzlecloud Midnightpaw Smolderkit
Old July 7th, 2024, 07:15 PM
LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING

Bump Policy: call me when you need me!

IN A DREAM YOU SAW A WAY TO SURVIVE
AND YOU WERE FULL OF JOY
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❊ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
GOLDENPAW . 6 MOONS . HE/SHE/THEY . THUNDERCLAN

Goldenpaw's smile—a small and constant thing, as innate to the cat as their ginger patches or droopy whiskers—inches wider at the ends. This feels an awful lot like a swing and a miss!! But Goldenpaw's tenacious to a fault, and they know what they're about. You don't undertake a self-imposed purpose like this one without understanding that not every cat's gonna be game. It's to be expected. Goldenpaw doesn't budge, head tipping to the side and eyes, narrow from the force of their grinning, fixed patiently on Bitternpaw's profile once he looks away.

"Mmmnope, I know who I'm sat by and I'm feelin' pretty honored right where I'm at. Hey, don't sell yourself short. You know, some confidence really pays off in the long run," Goldenpaw lectures, his attempt at seriousness spoiled by his inability to say it without sounding on the verge of laughter. "An' I don't need you to be chatty, buddy. I'm clearly enough talk for the both of us. I'm also Goldenpaw, you should know. Do I get'a know your name yet? You can make one up, if ya like, I wouldn't know any better. If you ever wished you had a cooler name than the one you got, now's your chance."

Not that Goldenpaw's sure what this stranger could possibly hope to gain from giving her an alias rather than just introducing himself, but it pays to check if other cats have some silliness in them. This guy doesn't seem to, has himself propped up with the seriousness of a hardcore no-funny-business individual, but she's gonna check anyway. Besides, if he's really not feeling any of this then maybe it'll come as a comfort to be given the choice to lie.

@silver. ; BITTERNPAW
Old July 7th, 2024, 07:15 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyCat View Post

header by @/burntToast

꧁꧂

Laughing heartily, Raggedear meowed "You sure? I bet you'd be a great swimmer!" Of course, he was joking. ThunderClan cats weren't meant to be in the water. RiverClan was crazy for that, but he had to admit, Yarrowcrest had a point. "It is pretty impressive though, to be the only Clan to know how to brave water like that, but they must be bad land hunters if they prefer fish. I mean, who prefers fish over a nice juicy vole?" The thought of his favorite meal made his stomach grumble. His pelt flushed hot with embarrassment.

"Oops," He grinned awkwardly, ears flattening against his head. "I may have forgotten to eat in my excitement to see what's going on tonight. Hopefully it'll be quick!" He joked, hoping nobody else heard his annoyed stomach. "Maybe a quick hunting patrol on the way back."

( @silver. | IM JEALOUS, i'm trying to get Firefly e2 but I haven't played much since getting her besides maxing her out so tickets are scarce LOL )

he/him // 25 moons // thc warrior
purrks: mind reader [INACTIVE], flock together tier 1 [INACTIVE]

---

"Hopefully quick indeed... But who knows with these things. Never can tell what news will come."

These things were never quick. And Windclan hadn't even arrived yet. Holding back a sigh, he finally allows his stare to return to Raggedear, eyeing the scars that littered his pelt. Luckily for himself he had yet to burden his own with tales of battle aside from his one torn ear. Most warriors wore their scars as badges. He would prefer not to have any at all.

"A hunting patrol, huh? I wish you luck finding a vole." He meows in response, his smile growing with the playful comment. "If not hopefully there's one amongst the fresh kill back at camp for you. I can keep an eye out if you'd like."

[ I NEED TO FINISH BUILDING MY FIREFLY!! im tempted to continue drawing for ruan mei but sunday leaks... sunday soon maybe i have to be ready ]

character bios.
Old July 7th, 2024, 07:17 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Leapingpaw got distracted but the influx of Thunderclan cats it didn't notice that one had gone over to its sibling and was chatting a storm up with them. It's whiskers twitched in annoyance seeing this strange display going on. 'Honor'? No one had the honor to be near Bitternpaw! Maybe Leapingpaw needed to calm itself down a little, it was getting a little too worked up over here over some strange cat talking to—Yeah not something needed to be done about this.

So the bigger sibling trotted over with a scowl worn on its face before glaring at this strange Thunderclan cat. "Of course you don't have the honor sitting next to him." It sneered before taking said spot. "Here's some free advice for you. Out of clan 'friends' are a liability and will only wind up in someone getting hurt, usually the one foolish enough to think they can just make friends like that." Leapingpaw would not be surprised if this cat ended up making a bad 'friend' if they didn't heed its words.

@silver. @dagnyme Don't mind leapingpaw its a meanie