Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 08:46 PM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Undertaker
Today 08:45 PM
[WC Healing] The Forest...
by Rose
Last post by SeonghwaBerry
Today 08:44 PM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by hiraeth
Today 08:42 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 29th, 2020, 01:38 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

[ @implimm @Zero @StealthWarrior ]
-Creekdash-

"I'll explain in a minute." He said, noticing that Quiverpaw's mentor hadn't showed up for their patrol. Made his pelt bristle. "Quiverpaw. I see that Hawkass never showed up." He was pissed at the older warrior, first she was always an ass. Second she didn't even show up for a patrol! "Hey Skyripple! Come on over here!" He yelled over to the warrior, "Since Hawkstride never showed up for her hunting patrol with Quiverpaw, you'll be taking him down to the river. This is for an event I'm planning so try to bring back a good amount of prey."
[ OPTIONAL PROMPT: you find a dead muskrat on the bank, looks like a mink killed it and it's fresh. Is it nearby? ]

Now that that was over and done with, he padded back onto to Eldersky. "Okay so, I'm planning this really fun get together for the clan. So I just sent out all the hunting patrols to get a lot of prey for everyone. So, it'll have the aspect of the prey social. Thennnn, we'll be making some games for the kits. We need to make moss balls, and gather up some leaves. Your pick what you wanna do." He had an excited tone while he explained this event. And he was quite happy that Twilightstar was letting him do this. He'd deal with Hawkass later. Now was happy fun time with his friend.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old October 29th, 2020, 06:12 PM

My Mood: Tired

-OPEN-

Owlflight was walking around the clearing, looking for someone to talk to. She wanted to tell them about the cool tree found while hunting, the one with the crazy looking branches. Noticing a lone cat on the other clearing she padded over. "Hi I'm Owlflight!", she mewed, nodding and smiling in greeting

Last edited by duCky; October 29th, 2020 at 06:12 PM.
Old October 29th, 2020, 06:36 PM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

My Mood: Innocent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoopy Eclipse View Post
-OPEN-

Owlflight was walking around the clearing, looking for someone to talk to. She wanted to tell them about the cool tree found while hunting, the one with the crazy looking branches. Noticing a lone cat on the other clearing she padded over. "Hi I'm Owlflight!", she mewed, nodding and smiling in greeting
Squirrelpaw turned around, brightly displaying his squirrel-like markings. “Hi, there! My name’s Squirrelpaw! It’s nice to meet you!” he said.
HEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO friendos and potential friendos! It be I, Ikoria! Hey! I love talking, helping, and roleplaying, so don't be afraid to come to me! Come to me whenever, I always like to talk to other members, and also sometimes known as an "acting therapst" if you have any problems you'd like to talk about. (Not a licensed therapst.)

By the way, I'm looking for members so I can start the Pack of Clear Waters!

My email is ikorealmpup@warriorcatsonline.com
Old October 29th, 2020, 07:12 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

@gs29513 @Rainquail @~RooRoo~ @RainbowyUnknown

Ashfeather looked at her kit, dull with grief. The kit deserved a name when he reached StarClan. By now, she felt her other two kits curled up at her stomach. She could name them, too. She didn’t want to pay too much attention to one kit over the other. “He... he can be named Dogkit,” she meowed quietly. He looked like a dog, but not in a bad way. Then she looked at the other two. There was a black-and-white kit who looked just like Whitetuft. Ashfeather’s mother. “Whitekit,” she decided, then turned to the other one. “And... and Ravenkit.” Those were fitting names.

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old October 29th, 2020, 08:48 PM

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoky View Post
Squirrelpaw turned around, brightly displaying his squirrel-like markings. “Hi, there! My name’s Squirrelpaw! It’s nice to meet you!” he said.
"Hi Squrrielpaw!", he exclaimed. "Do you wanna her about this cool tree I found while hunting?" He remembered all the crazy branches it had, it was like a willow tree!

Last edited by duCky; October 29th, 2020 at 08:49 PM.
Old October 29th, 2020, 10:24 PM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

My Mood: Innocent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoopy Eclipse View Post
"Hi Squrrielpaw!", he exclaimed. "Do you wanna her about this cool tree I found while hunting?" He remembered all the crazy branches it had, it was like a willow tree!
Squirrelpaw flicked his fluffy tail. “Sure! Sounds cool! Lead the way!”
HEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO friendos and potential friendos! It be I, Ikoria! Hey! I love talking, helping, and roleplaying, so don't be afraid to come to me! Come to me whenever, I always like to talk to other members, and also sometimes known as an "acting therapst" if you have any problems you'd like to talk about. (Not a licensed therapst.)

By the way, I'm looking for members so I can start the Pack of Clear Waters!

My email is ikorealmpup@warriorcatsonline.com
Old October 29th, 2020, 10:43 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @eerie elysian @Beau --

Weaselskip looked up as someone approached her, green eyes glinting slightly as she spotted Heathernose. "Hey, Heathernose," she acknowledged, drawing herself up into a sitting position that was slightly more comfortable to her than lying on the ground. Not that the ground wasn't comfortable but there were certainly other aspects that could be far more enjoyable to be on... around. It depended entirely on one's perspective of enjoyable. Nevertheless she was getting off track and just sat there for a moment regarding the other molly before answering the question, "I'm good? Outside of the Guardian thing not allowing one for much rest, it seems to be going absolutely brilliant. How about someone as radiant like sunshine like you dear Heather? Has life's clock been turning nicely for you or does it drag on like it has done for most of us this dreary leaf fall?"

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old October 29th, 2020, 10:56 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

-- @implimm @punkscape --

"We're catching bees, catching bees, eating bees," Stagpaw tried to sing as he made his way around the moor with this group of ultra awesome cats that he was now a number one fan of. He would have to go hang out with these friends more often because it seemed they both supported his stupid ideas and whenever someone supported his stupid ideas, Stagpaw was a fan. A big big fan! So while the others were busy looking for bees, he was just busy with soaking in this amazing company he was in. That was hard too! or at least so he believed. When Meltingfly said it was going cold, Stagpaw shook his head and looked at her, "Cold means cats get the sniffles! and cats shouldn't get the sniffles. Sniffles nearly choked me so guys, please, do not get thee sniffles!" That was one promise he needed his friends to make but before he could go further with it and all, he watched as Coyotepaw just sped off. WHAT, had she spotted a bee nest? bee den? What was the correct word for that? Stagpaw wasn't entirely sure but deciding to just... abandon Meltingfly, he sped towards the tree too, and he was instead just looking to run into it... because then the bees would get angry and he well, would survive? Possibly! and that was odds Stagpaw was willing to take. So yelling up to Coyotepaw, wherever she was, "SLAP IT! SLAP IT HARD!" Because that would work would it not? Yes. It would.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old October 30th, 2020, 12:03 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarSpirit2009 View Post

"Me too". Said Adderpaw. "Your a good friend". She said purring.
"You as well." They purred in reply, sincerely smiling. They were grateful for Adderpaw, not everyone had such a lucky experience with friends.
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old October 30th, 2020, 12:57 PM
Oh boy. What've I missed.

My Mood: Cheerful

Hawkfire

Hawkfire clumsily stumbled into the clearing before collapsing. He was exhausted! A nice conversation should ease him of that, no doubt. But he couldn't find anybody to talk to...
[OPEN]