Today 05:38 AM

Old November 28th, 2022, 06:49 PM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Saltmeadow Marsh

| Raccoonpelt |
| He/Him |
| A large grey cat with black and white markings that resembles a raccoon |

~ Raccoonpelt gave a small nod towards the apprentice before going to mark a few more spots before leading Batpaw to where the patrol had first began. The gray warrior looked around for Slatefur. A confused look on his face. Where was she? She had been with the group before they split up. Raccoonpelt let out a small sigh as he signaled for Batpaw to stay while he went to see if he could find his clan.

Raccoonpelt padded along the border, hm.. looks like Slatefur at least marked the border before disappearing. Raccoonpelt went as far as he could go before going back to Batpaw.

"Let's head back, Slatefur might already be back at the camp."

Raccoonpelt said as he flicked his ringed tail and started to head back to the shadowclan camp. ~

| @Emo Rat - Batpaw; @Shinestripe - Slatefur |
Old November 28th, 2022, 07:06 PM
you're in terrible danger

Bump Policy: N/A
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy hearts. View Post
| Raccoonpelt |
| He/Him |
| A large grey cat with black and white markings that resembles a raccoon |

~ Raccoonpelt gave a small nod towards the apprentice before going to mark a few more spots before leading Batpaw to where the patrol had first began. The gray warrior looked around for Slatefur. A confused look on his face. Where was she? She had been with the group before they split up. Raccoonpelt let out a small sigh as he signaled for Batpaw to stay while he went to see if he could find his clan.

Raccoonpelt padded along the border, hm.. looks like Slatefur at least marked the border before disappearing. Raccoonpelt went as far as he could go before going back to Batpaw.

"Let's head back, Slatefur might already be back at the camp."

Raccoonpelt said as he flicked his ringed tail and started to head back to the shadowclan camp. ~

| @Emo Rat - Batpaw; @Shinestripe - Slatefur |
Batpaw waited for the warrior until raccoonpelt came back.
“Alright,” he said with a tip of his head. The black apprentice began to follow the older warrior.

Pixel by Zombhood on DA
Old November 29th, 2022, 12:00 AM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
Redheart screeched. No pain could be as bearable as this. Everything hurts. His whiskers been slashed off into just tiny white strings. The warrior looked up at the night sky as his vision faded, thinking about Willowpaw, Leaftail, Dawnstar. The last words he heard that night was Thorn's threat. The pain hadn't stopped afterwards.

(Mind having the last post in the shc-rc border?)
//Not at all, haha! Here!

Hawkpaw's eyes glinted with sadistic pleasure as he listened to Redheart and felt the ShadowClanner's blood run into his mouth and splatter across his jaws. Giving one final slash across both of the tom's shoulders, the young RiverClan tom released the older warrior from his grasp and smirked as he looked back at the work he had done.

"Dawnstar should realize how pathetic and foolish her warriors are, don't you think?" he purred and rumbled a chuckle in his throat. "Think twice before approaching potential danger."

The tom then began the trek back into RiverClan territory, huffing and flicking his tail as he went. Now I have an alibi... ShadowClanners are so weak... two ShadowClanners together aren't weak, I will give them that. After all, I'm not a monster.

Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception, Agatha Kitty, Hulk SMASH, Dreamwalker)
Ravenhawk
Old November 30th, 2022, 02:58 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by neptune View Post
[ @Fawnhearted, @Starfall, @Naiad ]

It seemed that there was no fooling his kin. Ruepaw stares at his brother for a long heartbeat, decidedly annoyed with the way he'd gotten amusement from their plans. But annoyance gave way to the natural urge to cause trouble, and the calico lifts his chin up to smirk cheekily. "Definitely, above all circumstances, not spying on RiverClan."

Lilypaw's comment on their denmate's ability to keep things under wraps was a little bit sharp, but truthful. She tended to... Make noises. Yellow eyes flit sideways towards her as he considers their future together as partners in crime. It didn't seem very long-lasting... But it did seem dazzling.

"Come on, Lilypaw. We need an astute lookout," he briskly moves on, nodding to his brother. But before anyone really had the chance to move all that much further, they are spotted! Oh NO.

Disappointment quickly smothers out any sense of danger as a RiverClanner appears out of the dark. Flattening his ears, the little tom shakes his head and approaches Daffodilpaw. He decided in this moment to have no fear, if he died a brutal death, at least he died honorably. In his head, at least. Cautious defiance illuminates his stare, which fixes itself on the strange she-cat. "We were sent on a secret mission for ShadowClan," he half-hisses, half-whispers. "No one can know it. Dawnstar asked for us to search for a certain herb. It only grows on the beach though. Someone is incredibly ill, and our medicine cats..." Trailing off, Ruepaw clicks his tongue and shakes his head sadly.

Oh! This was definitely a good idea on Ruepaw's part. Thornpaw changed her expression from annoyed to sad, as if she was remembering a sick clanmate.

What would they do about this fish-cat? Lilypaw had been silent this whole time. Perhaps the apprentice was coming up with a plan? Stars. This wasn't going too bad, but it certainly wasn't going well..
@Starfall @Naiad

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3
Old December 2nd, 2022, 07:32 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Lilypaw
@plum , @Fawnhearted , @Naiad

The tortoiseshell let out a chortle, tail flicking behind him as his brother spoke up. "No, definitely not. If we were to spy on Riverclan....how close do we plan on getting?" he asked, lowering his head as he whisperyelled at his sibling. Nodding seriously as he was told to be a lookout.

He was the best, afterall, he was all seeing and super neat...until they got spotted almost immediately. His fur fluffed up as the smelly stranger confronted them. Green eyes flickered with mischief as Ruepaw spoke up, nose wrinkling. "Yeah, our mom's sick. Do you want our mom to die?" he asked, taking a step forwards. "Besides, you don't look like your up to any good." an amazing comeback, he was unstoppable. Truly.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site || WCO Minecraft Origins Server ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 7th, 2022, 10:31 PM
I like birds and graves

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Lurking

Unhappy Re: Saltmeadow Marsh

(Open for any onlookers )

Flamepaw’s limp, useless body floated along the dark, murky water. His face was permanently twisted into a frozen, drowned agony. Flamepaw deserved to die. He was useless and he had no worth. Not to anyone. Not even to himself. It seemed StarClan punished him for his incompetence.

(Death post)

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw

Last edited by RavensCall; December 7th, 2022 at 10:32 PM.
Old December 8th, 2022, 07:29 AM
This is the way.

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly Jolly Ashie View Post

Flamepaw’s limp, useless body floated along the dark, murky water. His face was permanently twisted into a frozen, drowned agony. Flamepaw deserved to die. He was useless and he had no worth. Not to anyone. Not even to himself. It seemed StarClan punished him for his incompetence.

(Death post)
Sootstorm was wandering the area, trying to be left alone. As he approached the marsh, he saw something dark in the water. As he approached, he realized it was another cat.

Old December 8th, 2022, 07:42 AM
Spooky time!

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:

(Death post)
A quick trot around the territory was something Oliveglow enjoyed. It was a peaceful break from the whining and complaining he constantly heard in the camp. Seriously! What's a guy got to do to get some peace and quiet around here? He thought as he watched his white paws sink into the mud. The tom relished in the feeling of the muck as it stained his fur and clung to his legs. Aaah... mud. I just love ya.

He was too focused on stomping around in the wet muck to notice how close he'd wondered to the Riverclan border. Green eyes scanned the surrounding area for any signs of intruders (not that he thought anyone would actually be dumb enough to wonder onto Shadowclan land.) Aside from a Riverclan cat enjoying an oddly still swim in the water, there was no one. He huffed at the thought of such a silly activity. Why would anyone want to soak their pelt like that? That guy isn't even movin' enough to keep his head above water! Wait...

"Hey! Are you good???" His voice rang out into the marsh, hopefully reaching the floating cat's ears. "Not sure Riverclan cats can hold their breaths for that long... heh...." No answer. No movement. Nothing.

Dread settled within his bones as he padded closer, close enough for the spray of the river to reach his pink nose. Close enough to see the body. The... gulp...dead body. "Woah! Hey! Wake up!" Muddy unsheathed paws reached out to scoop the body out and onto land, hooking into the soaked scruff like he was catching a rabbit. The body's pelt was much heavier than it looked... weighed down by all the water that clung to its pelt. Holding his arm up to get a closer look at the body, Oliveglow recognized it to be Flamepaw. Yeesh... looks like this guy drowned. Or something. I dunno. It was honestly hard to tell just from looking at him. The only evidence of what happened before was the body's horrifyingly haunting face. What was a guy to do with a dead body?

Last edited by Poprock; December 8th, 2022 at 08:16 AM.
Old December 8th, 2022, 08:16 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:

(Death post)
Deadclaw hrumphed, looks like another idiot got themselves killed. Man why did idiot apprentices keep drowning themselves? she rolled her eyes then jestured at the riverclan Blue-eyes, motioning him to go over to the body and see who it was...

Blue-eyes nudged the apprentice, his nose wrinkling at the stiffness and coldness of the cat, he was defiantly dead, the poor thing... perhaps he should take them back to riverclan for a burial? he'd never dealt with something like this before, so he glanced at the others and shifting to sit on his backlegs he signed 'this cat is dead....'

@Holly Jolly Ashie @Poprock @Ashnose

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn

Last edited by Toya Todoroki; December 8th, 2022 at 08:18 AM.
Old December 8th, 2022, 08:22 AM
This is the way.

My Mood: Worried

@Poprock @Jingle Bell Dragon @Holly Jolly Ashie

Sootstorm
"He's dead, isn't he?" came the low voice of the ShadowClan cat. "How did this happen? Why did this happen?"
He sat back on his haunches and wrapped his tail over his paws. It may not have been from ShadowClan, but i was always sad when a cat was found dead.