Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 10:33 AM
Additional RiverClan...
by taillow
Last post by korok
Today 10:19 AM
"Pick up the slack!" [ SHC...
by squidz
Last post by Neptune.
Today 10:05 AM
September Gathering
Last post by taillow
Today 10:05 AM
Silentpaw Love Finder! 0-0
Last post by Myling
Today 09:50 AM

Old May 31st, 2024, 07:00 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Stressed

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Clearing

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
moonkit
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

the she-kit ducked, of of course she ducked and the mossball went right into the goal and she blinked "oh- m-my bad" she then got pounced on by her brother "AH!"

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
amberkit
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

the fury in amberkit's eyes were unmistakable. "YOU STUPID LITTLE- AHHHH" he hissed at his sister, pinning her down and then biting her ear and pulling back, the little bit of ear he had bitten on was pulled and blood came from his sisters now ripped ear, she yowled in pain and he spit it out "tch-" he had a dark look in his eyes now and then he turned to rosekit "we can just play without her, she always messes up my games so..." he glared at his sister who was curled up down wiping her ear with her paws and shivering. "yeah, we should play without her, she-cats suck anyways, don't know how to play!" he smiled at rosekit.

@Weekend-Wondering (rosekit)
WindClan- N/A
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur,
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she, king snowflake-10M/Tom
Old May 31st, 2024, 08:02 AM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Never

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Rosekit
Male / 3 1/2 Moons / ThunderClan / Sexuality Unknown
Chocolate-brown and russet tabby Tom with fluffy fur and bright amber eyes, thin scars on his legs and a wide scar shaved across the bottom half of his face that exposes several teeth

Sure, I’ve got half a face, but you’ve got yourself half a brain, so I’m sure we’ll get along just fine, ey?
~Rosekit

✽❀✽

/At the beginning, these are just his thoughts about scoring the goal. He has not scored another. \

The fluffy russet tom-kit was finally beginning to walk off Nettlekit’s unexpected response to his apology as he darted towards the goal. Rosekit found it strange how much adrenaline he could feel pulsing through his veins from a simple game of mossball, but he was enjoying the feeling. Even if this hadn’t exactly been any sort of challenge for him yet, it was still a decently entertaining thing to. Of course, if I’d of just slapped on the title ‘Game of Mossball’ onto it I wouldn’t be so happy ‘bout this. All I’ve gotta do is pretend it’s some sort’a trainin’ thing, and boom, I’ve suddenly got an entirely new perspective on whatever it is. Mossball included, apparently.

Rosekit proceeded to run swiftly in Moonkit’s direction, eyeing the goal behind her. If he managed this one, then there would only be two more to go afterwards. Rosekit squinted over at the small stone sitting behind Moonkit, simultaneously eyeing the way the white and striped she-kit stood in order to shoot past her. That’s it, He had told himself. All I’ve gotta do is observe, man- seein’ as there’s some open space beside and ‘round her, I could just get the ball through there and into the goal-stone. Simple, easy, done. Aaaaand… almost time to shoot, then!

Rosekit turned his head just a little as he kicked the ball of forward, step by step, to glance at Amberkit. The striped tom-kit did not seem to be close enough yet to stop him from scoring, so Rosekit felt a surge of confidence in the soon-to-be strike. He put all of his focus back on the goal and slowed Judy’s slightly to score. Once he had stopped for less than a second, Rosekit took a small step back, aimed, and thrust his front paws into the edge of the mossball. It began to spiral over in Moonkit’s direction, and with wide, waiting amber eyes, Rosekit watched the ball tumble on in her direction. Please, please, please… please score… But then she striped she-kit did something unexpected. She ducked.

Rosekit blinked, puzzled. Wait, then that means- As expected, the hall went flying over her head and directly into the path of the goal, landing on the stone just as Rosekit had hoped. Rosekit didn’t exactly feel as triumphant as he had before- he had barely done anything. It had not really been his amount of skill that had gotten the mossball into the goal… it was seeming like it had simply been Moonkit’s lack of talent. Oh, wow! Rosekit’s eyebrow pinched. She’s just like Nettlekit when it comes to skill, huh…. maybe a bit better, actually. Whatever. Rosekit opened his mouth and prepared to say something, but two things cut him off. The first, of course, was Moonkit’s voice when she started to say, ‘Oh- M-my bad.’ At the sound of that, Rosekit began to roll his eyes. Oh, quit apologizin’ and just be better next time- that or actually go fetch the ball from your goal-stone, His thoughts begged him to tell her, but he kept them in his head. But the she-kit wasn’t given the chance to head over and collect the mossball again for a new game. Her brother stopped her.

When Amberkit flew past him towards his sister, Rosekit jerked his head back to dodge his denmate, wide eyed and blinking in shock. Hold on- Amberkit? I thought… huh… But when Rosekit began to turn around, it made sense. At the sight of what was going on, Rosekit’s heart sank and his eyebrows raised. A fight? Already? He watched with a blank expression as Amberkit pinned down his sister, teeth clamping down over her ear. At that moment, at the sight of Amberkit’s teeth breaking through the skin of Moonkit’s ear, Rosekit’s eyes shot open even wider with anger. Well, what in the name of the Stars is this!? The fluffy tabby’s thoughts demanded, heart starting to join in with his anger and pound in his chest. How dare he- It wasn’t over. Amberkit literally tore off a small part of his sister’s ear, sending some blood coming down from where the wound had been landed. That was more than enough for Rosekit to watch silently.

Angrily, the russet tabby tom-Kit sprinted forward towards the two of them, preparing to take his paws stand shove Amberkit to the ground and away from his sister, but Amberkit was finished. The striped tom-kit spat out the bit of ear he had managed to catch onto with his teeth onto the ground, and as if this was all just fine, he glared down at Moonkit while she yowled in pain. Rosekit scowled at Amberkit as Amberkit turned to him with a dark look in his eyes. Rosekit’s denmate started to tell him about how Moonkit ‘always ruined games’ and how he felt they could play better without her being involved. Rosekit’s anger only increased, thunderous as he listened. As Amberkit finished suggesting they play without his sister, Rosekit turned his down to face Moon’Kit with narrow, disturbed eyes. Seeing the kit curled up in pain on the ground shivering like that really made him wanted to tear Amberkit to pieces, but he knew how to handle his own claws. Amberkit’s last words truly caught him off guard. The tom-kit decided to put an emphasis on his sister’s gender, stating that she-kits sucked anyway, not knowing how to play games.

Rosekit’s jaw had fallen slightly at the craziness of all of this. No. Way. He started to think to himself. Literally. No. Way. This was the most disgusting thing that Rosekit had been forced to face in all of the days he had clear memory of. Not only had Amberkit broken the warrior code by intentionally laying a claw on his own clanmate- he had made his remark about she-cats and he had felt no remorse after attacking his sister. That was enough for Rosekit to break. So enraged, the russet tabby tom-Kit didn’t wait another moment before getting snappy and releasing all of the anger he was feeling out and onto Amberkit.

My eyes mus’ be lyin’ to me…” He began, voice unnaturally quiet. But when he continued, he was loud and clear, nearly shouting. “…’cause I think I just saw you throwin’ claws at not only your own sister, but your clanmate. Oh, man… this’d be funny to go off an’ explain to Bumblestar ‘r the medicine cats, now wouldn’t it?” Rosekit wasn’t finished. He stepped forward, nose to nose with Amberkit, eyes burning with rage. “GodDANG, AMBERKIT! This is freakin’ mossball! Shut your pathetic little maw up and don’t go bitin’ Moonkit for makin’ a small mistake in a literal game! Feel bad at all, huh? Any remorse? Do ya’ realize how much trouble we could yet ya’ into for this?” He moved on. “Ah, yes! And she-cats. What was that ya’ said there? That they suck and can’t play games? Oh, how I’d love to see ya’ in a brawl with our she-warriors! You’d get ton to pieces. Haven’t ya’ noticed that your leader is a she-cat? Both’a your medicine cats are both she-cats? Have some freakin’ respect, Hairball. I’d love to see one of them show you the real talent of she-cats- ya’d leave traumatized- oh, and without a head.

At that, Rosekit stepped towards Moonkit. He hooked the mossball with a claw and pulled it towards him, chipping off bits of moss and marching them together into a somewhat bandage. He dropped down into a crouch. “Here,” He began. He aimed to draw his tongue lightly over the bleeding area of her ear and prod down the moss onto the wound, formulating the best stopping-the-bleeding structure he could. Whether he managed or not, once he was finished managing or failing, he backed away from Moonkit and glowered at her. The anger from his eyes was coming from Amberkit, but he didn’t bother to talk nicely or gaze softly. To grumpily, he snarled, “Your brother sucks. You, on the other hand, outta check your ear out with the- oh wow, SHE-CAT medicine cats, just to make sure s’alright. I heard some apprentice say that sliced ears like to get infected… somethin’ ‘bout constantly bein’ exposed to a bunch a things… whatever.

Rosekit stood back up again, standing straight and turning his head to face Amberkit. “Now, back to you,” He went back to full-on glaring the striped tom-Kit down. “Yeah, yeah, we’re gonna play without her. But only ‘cause ya’ hurt her. She can stop playin’ and start healin’, but you and I? We’re gonna play, and you’re gonna fail. I actually know how to control my own paws and teeth, unlike you. New nickname for ya’ by the way… ‘Freak.

At that, a Rosekit took what was left of the mossball and kicked it over in the direction of the center of the gameplay area, watching it slow down and land decently precisely in between each of the goals. Rosekit trailed after it, tail brushing across the ground as he went. Wow, who knew my denmates were such brats and idiots… He stopped where the mossball sat and turned back to Amberkit to wait. “Great. You can count down this time, ‘Kay?” With that, he kept his burning gaze on Amberkit, waiting for the Tom’s reaction to all of the chaos.

✽❀✽

~ @sylvia26 ~

I have left WCO due to recovery purposes. For more detail, consider checking my last visitor message on my profile, and if it ever gets buried beneath anything else, feel free to repost it. With that said, I wish the best for this site and everybody involved, so stay as happy and healthy as you can, everyone.

Last edited by Weekend-Wondering; May 31st, 2024 at 08:02 AM.
Old May 31st, 2024, 08:32 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Stressed

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Clearing

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
amberkit
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

his eyes showed a darker look now. "don't care what bramblestar says, if she tried to touch me then i'd tell my dad. he's a great warrior and its really a shame that she-cats have any power." he hissed and then stalked to his goal and crouched, he never showed this side of him, the dark side of him, where he would treat if sister nice one moment and if she messed up something she would be punished by him. that's why Amberkit knew he was destined to be thunderclans leader. his tail lashed back and forth as he watched his sister stalk off slowly with her tail and ears drooping. "one" he started to count, his eyes locking on the mossball "two" he un did his claws, letting the black sharp pine needle like things drag at the ground "Three, GO!" he yowled as he pounced forward and got the mossball, he started towards the others goal, but he didn't know everything, he didn't know that his paws would slip and he would stumble a bit, leaving a horrible opening for the other kitten. he hissed.

(rosekit is allowed to take the mossball cuz ya know, Amberkit is a jerk and he deserves it ;w; ))

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
moonkit
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Moonkit did in fact pad away but she stopped to look at rosekit and Amberkit, maybe rosekit would teach her brother not to be mean. ma told him but ma never believed her. not when Amberkit had a advanatge over her...she sighed and went on walking to the medicine cats den.

(( @Weekend-Wondering ))
WindClan- N/A
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur,
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she, king snowflake-10M/Tom
Old May 31st, 2024, 02:08 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Never

Rosekit
Male / 3 1/2 Moons / ThunderClan / Sexuality Unknown
Chocolate-brown and russet tabby Tom with fluffy fur and bright amber eyes, thin scars on his legs and a wide scar shaved across the bottom half of his face that exposes several teeth

Sure, I’ve got half a face, but you’ve got yourself half a brain, so I’m sure we’ll get along just fine, ey?
~Rosekit

✽❀✽

/ This top reply is for @/sylvia26. To Sylvia, don’t worry about the other one, it is for a separate role-play that takes place in this same thread. \

Rosekit was beginning to feel absolutely tired and disgusted with Amberkit and his personality. It was one thing to have anger issues but be decently intelligent, but it was an entirely different situation to have anger issues and be a complete idiot, as well as a selfish brat. Rosekit glowered at his striped denmate with his eyes still burning in anger. Amberkit was a perfect example of this sort of cat, it seemed… the definition of a jerk. But there was nothing Rosekit could do about it other than support Moonkit a little bit by patching up her ear and sending her off to the nursery. For now, all he could do was all he could do, and all he could do was wait for Amberkit’s reaction.

I could tell someone… his parent- maybe the father, apparently, I’ve seen him around a couple times, I think, though- or even somebody more important like Bumblestar or Spiderthroat. But that would be dumb, they don’t wanna be hearin’ about some idiotic lump of fur in the middle of all’a their chaos that they’ve got goin’ on. No, some random warrior would do, Rosekit was interested in the idea of tattling on Amberkit for harming his sister, but then another thought entered his head. But… I also kinda wanna get him back for it by myself. I wanna punish em’ emotionally, make em’ see that he ain’t the center of this world. Everyone’s gotta realize that they’re only a piece in this whole system, especially this Hairball. I’m happy to do it myself, ha! Rosekit was dead-sure it was going to bring a smile to his face when he defeated Amberkit in this game. No matter what it would take, he was going to crush his arrogant denmate in mossball. And so far, it was looking like it wouldn’t take much anyway, so there wasn’t much for Rosekit to worry about.

Rosekit snapped his attention back to Amberkit as the striped tom-kit prepared to respond. He watched with disgust as Amberkit’s eyes darkened even further. Great Stars, what is up with this kid? Rosekit thought, glaring at his denmate with frustrated, puzzled eyes. He doesn’t know how to shut up- ‘r control ‘emself, for that matter! When Amberkit started speaking, Rosekit realized he made a mistake when saying his leader’s name. Rosekit growled judgmentally, “‘S Bumblestar, idiot,” Before continuing to listen. Amberkit casually told Rosekit all about how he would simply tell his father if he found himself stuck in a situation, and Rosekit’s eyebrows pinched. When he explained to Rosekit that he thought it was a shame she-cats were given any power, Rosekit felt another surge of hatred for the arrogant tom-kit. Again with the whole gender thing, Rosekit thought, angry. He may as well go ahead and say it to any true warrior’s face… watch them shred em’ to pieces.

Rosekit watched as Amberkit stalked over to and in front of his goal, crouching. For a moment, Rosekit followed Amberkit’s gaze to Moonkit as the white and striped she-kit padded off into the distance with her ears flat and tail drooping. Rosekit couldn’t describe the way he felt as he watched her as any sort of sympathy… instead, he decided that he was mainly angry with some pity mixed up with that emotion. It wasn’t fair that she had to put up with Amberkit and the way he seemed to be treating her. I’ll show Amberkit a thing or to here, Rosekit promised himself, dropping down into his own practiced crouch in front of his goal. Show em’ that he ain’t any sort’a king. Watch him run cryin’ to his SHE-kit sister when I score, score, and score again, until I see the tears. Oh, this’ll be funny… two more scores and I win this thing.

Rosekit perked his ears and focused his vision when his fellow tom-kit began the countdown, starting at “One”. The russet tabby tom-kit prepared his paws to send him shooting forward in Amberkit’s direction whenever the time came. He wanted to let Amberkit take it, then rip the chance at winning from his denmate’s paws right when the perfect time arrived. That would make things more interesting, as well as truly give Amberkit what exactly he deserved. Rosekit smirked a little as Amberkit continued to countdown, pleased at the imaginary image of himself sending Amberkit tumbling into the nearest bush by simply dodging him and scoring the final goal. But once Amberkit reached the last number, “Three,” Rosekit swiped the smile from his own face. He watched Amberkit gravely, once again overthinking mossball. Then at the sound of “GO!” he send himself soaring forward in the other tom-kit’s direction.

Rosekit landed right beside Amberkit as the striped tom-kit started towards his goal, silent and concentrated, calculated with all four paws. His glance flickered down to Amberkit’s unsheathed claws, like little black nettles on the ground, and it took a crazy amount of effort to not roll his eyes. Wow, even I’m only unsheathing mine whenever I’ve got to… He abandoned the thought and kept watching for the perfect chance to snatch the ball from Amberkit’s grasp. If you read this sentence, you are amazing, and you have probably been reading this entire post. The perfect chance showed up pretty quickly, right when Amberkit’s paws decided to perform a sudden betrayal and slip, causing the striped tom-kit to stumble. Rosekit’s eyes shot open wide, bright amber and locked on the mossball. Oh, this idiot… HERE GOES NOTHIN’- As swiftly and gracefully as he could, Rosekit slid right on past Amberkit. As he did, he unsheathed one paw of claws, only using it to hook on the mossball and carry it with him. Then triumphantly, he whispered to Amberkit as he passed, “Still gonna win, Jerk? Ha, that’s funny

Rosekit shot forward with the mossball at his feet, and made a sharp turn with it. He finished his change of direction and began to bound onward towards Amberkit’s goal. Oh, fun, Rosekit’s smirk reappeared. We’re back to this again, and with no guard to try an’ save ‘em this time. He squinted at the goal-stone. ’Guess all that trainin’ paid off, din’it? He rushed forward, paused to aim, and shot his second score. When the mossball hit the stone, Rosekit hissed a, “Yesss… ha!” before whipping around to face Amberkit again. Grinning with triumphant judgement, he called out to Amberkit, “See that, Hairball? If I score one more time, ya’ lose! Let’s get this over with, shall we? Ey?

(Current Score= Rosekit with 2 points, Amberkit with 0 points (so far))

Rosekit rushed to the center of the gameplay area and dropped the mossball there, perfectly in between each goal. Restless with triumph and adrenaline, Rosekit was very quick to begin the countdown. Loudly and clearly, dropping down into his crouch, he called, “Alright, c’mon! Three, two, one…” He unsheathed one paw of claws, preparing to use it to hook the mossball again. “GO!!!” He snatched the mossball and hurried past beside Amberkit towards his striped denmate’s goal. As he passed him, he muttered, “Catch me if ya’ can, Freak,

✽❀✽

~ @sylvia26 ~

✽❀✽

/ This reply (for @/AriaTheFiremaiden begins in the nursery, but they move out to the clearing, so here we are. \

Rosekit had noticed Dawnkit’s eyes open, and seeing the tortoiseshell she-kit sitting up bleary eyed, he had immediately shifted his bright amber gaze to land on the ground. It had already been awkward enough for him to even think about apologizing, but only now that he was here and ready to do so did he realize how truly humiliating this was going to be. Rosekit kept his eyes on the ground as he started to speak, beginning his apology with stutters and stammers that only increased his levels of embarrassment and humiliation, desperately hoping that Dawnkit could even understand a single word that left his mouth. Apologizing was very, very complicated for the stubborn tom-Kit.

He kept stammering and stuttering as he listened to the she-kit scrambled into a sitting position. His apology was hesitant and messy, and he had to stumble through it as if it was one of the hardest things he had ever had to tell somebody. At the moment, it was seeming like apologies were the hardest things he would ever have to say. They were humiliating, they were long, they weren’t always successful, and most importantly, they always made his guilt and regret clot up his mind during throughout the time period he used to actually speak up about it all, to properly apologize. No matter how much better apologies normally made other cats feel, Rosekit thought that it could never outweigh the embarrassment that they caused.

And here he was. Grumpily still going on and on with his apology, Rosekit thought, I hear that many cats feel better after they apologize. Maybe more fulfilled ‘r somethin’? He felt his eyebrow pinch. Well, whatever happiness other cats took from apologies, that same happiness was not seeming to happen with Rosekit at all. Apparently other cats go off apologizin’ and then feel as if somethin’ heavy left their shoulders, or somethin’ unrealistic like that. Why can’t it happen with me? This is an absolute nightmare- all I can do is stutter and wait to see where it ends up gettin’ me. Oh, the misery. He managed to keep speaking throughout his apology, eventually slowing down and stopping.

The moment Rosekit allowed himself to end his apology, relief came flooding into him. That was unnecessarily painful, he told himself, lightly biting his tongue in annoyance. Who knew literally sayin’ “Hey, sorry for bein’ a butt’ would take so much dang effort. I’ve gotta work on somethin’ other than fightin’ an’ hunting’ skills… so it seems… I’ve got my bratty little personality for my own paws to deal with. No wonder everybody’s always gettin’ all angry and fired ups it’s me… I’m annoyin’. He sighed deeply once he finished speaking, and finally, the russet tom turned his head to look at Dawnkit. He tried to read the kit’s face for any sign of annoyance, silently begging her to avoid ‘pulling a Nettlekit’ and hissing at him without any warning or true explanation behind it.

Before long, Dawnkit’s response arrived. Rosekit perked his ears to listen carefully, and with naturally narrowed waiting eyes, he watched her as she spoke. Rosekit felt his heart lift a little bit when Dawnkit’s first words just so happened to be, ‘Is’ Alright!’ The stiffness of the russet tom-kit’s position disappeared and he relaxed his tense muscles. Oh, He started to think, calming. That’s quite a relief. And quite a relief it had been. Rosekit and spent so much time worrying about the chances that her apology would match Nettlekit’s that hearing her ‘It’s alright’ made him want to cheer and dance ont he spot.

I could’a sworn there would be more to the first part’s that, but hey, I ain’t complainin’. I’m already likin’ this one a bit more than Nettlekit. Well, more than a bit, of course… this one ain’t gonna be a stuck-up brat to me. So happy to know that Dawnkit had already forgiven him in a snap, just like that, he was happier to listen. The humiliation was already beginning to back off, falling back behind the coverage of Rosekit’s usual confidence. He told himself, I guess I should repay her by uh… not screaming’ at ‘er.

Then as if her response hadn’t already been generous enough, Dawnkit accepted her faults. She told Rosekit that she hadn’t been thinking anyways, and that she felt she should have addressed the fact that other cats did not appreciate being woken up without permission. Rosekit blinked in slight surprise, but it didn’t last long. Pretty quickly, his eyes fell extra narrow in suspicion. Is this forced? Is she just some sorta catpeople-pleaser? But that didn’t match very well with the way she had treated him the evening before. She was too happy to approach him first to just be a simple people-pleaser… no, this was just her personality. This was just how Dawnkit was. As much as Rose’Kit was annoyed with her energy and seemingly strong love for socialization, he understood that he had no true reason to hate her for it. In fact, he saw its benefits. So he kept a decently positive mindset as he listened to the she-kit’s response. He nodded in hesitant agreement when she announced that it was a lesson learned.

Blinking, Rosekit followed Dawnkit as the left her nest. Then suddenly, she told him that her mother didn’t mind what she did or where she went just so long as it all took place in camp, and she suggested they go get some fresh-kill together. Rosekit raised his eyebrows and stared at her. Then with a tone edged with confusion, he told her, “Oh, uh- sure, yeah. Let’s go do that.” Being himself, he hurried forward towards the nursery entrance and tried to lead the way out. He gestured with his tail for Dawnkit to follow after him. Oh man, am I glad to have that apology out of the way… Rosekit thought to himself, resting face of impatience popping back in. Sayin’ sorry hurts, really. Next time I’ll make it shorter, probably. Hopefully. Maybe. Eh, whatever, we’ll see when it happens.

Rosekit exited the nursery and stepped foot into the clearing, blinking constantly to adjust to the new lighting when he stepped out. He grunted and called out to catch Dawnkit’s attention. “Alright, Prolly. Yeah, let’s get fresh-kill, get our minds off of all that crap that happened in the nursery,” He was walking a little hastily and not bothering to slow down for Dawnkit, mindlessly going at his own pace. He kept talking as he walked. “Anyway, a’ight, small talk. So what’s your favorite prey? I’d say mine’s gotta be sparrow. Plus, I think birds’ll be fun to catch in general, so that’s a plus about sparrows. Not eating, duh, but Y’know, overall?

It sounded pretty stupid talking about sparrow-eating and catching out loud, but now that he had finally finished apologizing, Rosekit really didn’t care. He just wanted to quickly make up for being rude to Dawnkit and move on with his day: go on a walk, bother a warrior or apprentice, go back to sleep. Enough apologies and arguments… he just wanted to eat for once. Was that too much for a stubborn tom-kit to ask for? Rosekit trotted forward and landed to stand beside the fresh-kill pile. He observed it for a moment, and eventually pulled off a vole from the stack. Not a sparrow, but… well, not ‘close enough’ either, but prey was prey. “Eh, I’ll live…” He mumbled underneath his breath. Then casually and somewhat impatiently, he asked Dawnkit, “Want me to grab ya’ somethin’?” (If she accepts and tells him what to grab, he does so. If she declines, he grumpily steps aside and makes way for her to do it herself.

✽❀✽

~ @AriaTheFiremaiden ~

I have left WCO due to recovery purposes. For more detail, consider checking my last visitor message on my profile, and if it ever gets buried beneath anything else, feel free to repost it. With that said, I wish the best for this site and everybody involved, so stay as happy and healthy as you can, everyone.

Old May 31st, 2024, 03:05 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Drizzlecloud had simply sat outside of the medicine den, a yawn falling from her muzzle before she flicked her tail, settling once again to enjoy her own silence.

A shadow shifted before her, catching her attention. Gentle green eyes lifted to look at a panic-stricken Ferndew, and she would have asked her what was wrong, but her attention was drawn to the warrior’s muzzle as she spoke.

You must be careful. You have to be. And then she just… Stared at her. Big green eyes went wide, sudden fright and uneasiness crawling up her back to settle upon her shoulders. She shook her head and stood, shaking off the feeling as best as she could before she even made an attempt to question the warrior. “Wh–I’m sorry? I… I don’t understand what you mean, I might have understood you wrong–are you okay?”

[ @silver. ]

Drizzlecloud Midnightpath Smolderpaw Seedkit
Old May 31st, 2024, 08:39 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: Kit Corner

"Anyone wanna play with me?" Treekit said, calmer.

Old May 31st, 2024, 08:50 PM
&quot;BITE ME!&quot; (Uzi quote)

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Devilish

Whitepaw, the deaf apprentice, blundered around in the clearing. He could talk a little, but he was still working on it. He accidently backed up on a cat. A wawiow? "Sowy," the deaf apprentice focused on the words as he turned around to look at the cat, his blue eyes shining and his white fur gleaming.
@ollie

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Claw
Sirius
Phoenix
Old May 31st, 2024, 08:58 PM

Bump Policy: ★Within 6 hours of you making a post! Please bump me or I'll cry★
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizu View Post
Whitepaw, the deaf apprentice, blundered around in the clearing. He could talk a little, but he was still working on it. He accidently backed up on a cat. A wawiow? "Sowy," the deaf apprentice focused on the words as he turned around to look at the cat, his blue eyes shining and his white fur gleaming.
@ollie

☆Twilightforest☆
Tom - He/They - 24 Moons - No purrks

Twilightforest jumped, not expecting the sudden touch. He looked down and smiled "No Worries!"They said, purring.

(Short lol)

Last edited by ollie; May 31st, 2024 at 08:58 PM.
Old May 31st, 2024, 09:02 PM
&quot;BITE ME!&quot; (Uzi quote)

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
☆Twilightforest☆

Twilightforest jumped, not expecting the sudden touch. He looked down and smiled "No Worries!"They said, purring.

(Short lol)
The cat spoke kinda fast, but Whitepaw saw that the other cat was a wawiow. "Yu wawiow? Iy Whih-pah. Hu yu?" the deaf apprentice asked. He was trying to pass as ordinary, and it was kinda working, kinda not. Time to test it out!

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Claw
Sirius
Phoenix
Old May 31st, 2024, 09:09 PM

Bump Policy: ★Within 6 hours of you making a post! Please bump me or I'll cry★
My Mood: Spooky
ShadowClan/RiverClan Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizu View Post
The cat spoke kinda fast, but Whitepaw saw that the other cat was a wawiow. "Yu wawiow? Iy Whih-pah. Hu yu?" the deaf apprentice asked. He was trying to pass as ordinary, and it was kinda working, kinda not. Time to test it out!
☆Twilightforest☆

The tom tilted his head, a confused charmed expression on his face. "Did you say Whitepaw? Yes, I'm a warrior. My name's Twilightforest!They said, hoping they weren't talking fast again. He had a tendency to do that, and the apprentice seemed like he had trouble hearing.