Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
My warrior cat OCs!
Last post by OBigBrainO
Today 04:05 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Quietheart
Today 04:03 PM
Kits play mossball!
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 03:54 PM
Applepaw mentor finder!
Last post by Clamfish
Today 03:44 PM
[p] now it goes question...
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 03:38 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 12th, 2020, 09:24 PM
dont try to wake me

Default Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

The voice carries easily with nothing to get in its way, and Eldersky spots the leader's lithe form from a distance. She doesn't change her course or tense up, and she meets the other she-cat with a polite dip of the head along with a friendly tail wave. "Hello again, Twilightstar," the young molly mews lightly. She couldn't be overly familiar and warm just yet, though. As unfortunate as her predicament was, leaving only to come back unashamed was probably the worst thing she could do.
"Hi! I'm... Back." Great beans it felt weird to say that! Casting her eyes to the ground, Eldersky scuffs a paw over the dirt. "I, uh... Didn't really mean to stray. I had tried to get Creekdash to go on a walk with me, and then I went on a walk by myself because he didn't hear me ask if he was free, I guess. And then I sort of... Lost... Track of the time..." As she went on, her tone became less and less audible until she was petering out with a little sheepish laugh.
After a couple of heartbeats though, she hangs her head. "I'm sorry. I was so happy after getting all those nice chicken feathers and everything, too..."
@Moonraven
you may remind me after a few days
to reply if you have sent me a message or a post.
Old October 12th, 2020, 09:32 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours, 24 hours if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

// @Moonraven
Bush(paw)
________

So it had come to this.

The dark brown cat had come crawling back to WindClan.

His fur bore more scars and wounds than he cared to admit. Only a few were, in his opinion, "honorable". Unfortunately, out in the real world, Bush had gotten beaten and bullied. And now, here he was, back on the moor. Ready for for another mentor, who will, probably, abandon him again. And another after that. And each one, he’d grow close to. That was the way life was, wasn’t it? He would get close to some cat, convince himself they would never leave him, and end up mentorless.

What a great life.

Scoping out Twilightbutt, Bush pushed forward and walked with his head level. He was still short, but not nearly as much as when he left. Meeting her eyes, the cat spoke. "I’m coming back to WindClan. I... I left a few moons ago, thinking I could fend for myself. Obviously, I was wrong." he gestured to the scars on his pelt. "I want to join back and become a warrior. But I want a mentor who won’t leave me. Can you... can you promise me that?" though her promise would most likely be empty, his voice cracked with emotion. He hated being weak and emotional like this. But they were alone, right? He could be a little bit emotional. And then never again.

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark // frigidfang
Old October 12th, 2020, 09:34 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

[ @Moonraven ]

“Hey, Twigs,” Rushingmoor marched into the den without bothering to announce himself, “how’re you holding up?”

He knew that Coyotesnarl’s retirement must have been somewhat of a blow to the lilac feline. As much as he and Snips didn’t get along, Rush wasn’t blind- he knew that the two of them shared a special bond. It would be difficult for Twi to replace the scarred tom and Rushingmoor knew that she knew that too.
Old October 12th, 2020, 10:37 PM
RIP RBG

My Mood: Embarrassed

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

"Hmmmmm... yes, and no." Skyripple said, "sorry, but you don't have any battle training, and the raid is apprentices and up." she said, "but that doesn't mean you can't practice your awesome battle skills with your awesome mom!" Skyripple said, trying to mock pounce Duskkit. @Leopardblaze
<I want to be afraid of that but I'm not sure.
My internet will be very spotty sometimes so pls don't be upset if I don't see your post, or if it takes me forever to respond.
An ARP
Old October 12th, 2020, 10:46 PM

My Mood: Spooky

"Aww," Duskkit complained at not being able to go, but only for a moment before his happy attitude snapped right back. His golden eyes sparkled happily as he hopped away, arching his back and fluffing up his russet fur in an attempt to look big and scary. "I'm going to get you," he giggled happily before trying to jump up onto her shoulder. "I'll be the best warrior in WindClan," he proclaimed to her.
@StealthWarrior
Old October 12th, 2020, 10:58 PM
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Bump Policy: After 3 days
My Mood: Tired

A small kit was limping through the forest barely breathing her fur ragged against the small brambles she blinked away tears as she reached a small opening she mewed out a small cry and looked around not really knowing what to do she cried out again seeing a shape off a cat she rushed towards it as fast as she could. She looked up at them mewling making our tiny words. H-..e..l-p? she had heard the word and repeated it she had remembered a cat screaming it and another cat helping them and that was what she needed. She looked around and sniffed the air wearily and the tears returned to her eyes and she mewed again to the cat. { @Moonraven. }

Salutations, I hope you're having a pleasant day!

I am currently semi-active!
Old October 13th, 2020, 06:51 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

To be honest, Doestripe often took mid-morning naps in the warriors' den. It was a flaw of hers if she were being completely honest; she didn't mean to be quite so annoyingly lazy, and yet that was exactly how she came off.

Stretching out, the brown tabby yawned, flexing her claws as she did so. Oftentimes she found herself feeling much better after these secret naps; and, usually, she didn't get caught.

Unfortunately, that didn't seem to be the case today, since Doestripe looked up and happened to see another cat standing there looking.. directly at her. Oops.

"Afternoon," She mewed, putting a pleasant smile on her features, one that she hoped managed to say "please don't get me in trouble for this." Sure, that was a lot to ask for a smile, but a she-cat could dream.. couldn't she?
@Arie

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old October 13th, 2020, 06:57 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

-- @Zero @Sorrow @Neon Lights --

Seemed only the two apprentices had showed up. Somehow Breezefeather wasn't surprised... Hawkstride had never appeared like a reliable cat to Breezefeather but nonetheless, they had to move on. They could ill afford to sit still and do nothing to wait for a clanmate while the clan would risk hunger. So waving his tail he rose up to his paws and looked at the two apprentices, questioning as he walked outside of camp and onto the territory. "What do you know already? I know its not a training session but I need to know what you know before I start us hunting. And it'll give Hawkstride an opportunity to catch up if she ever shows." He was unsure on what both knew, he'd just gotten assigned Puddlepaw and the apprentice could've had a good or a bad mentor before... he didn't know and therefore as the new apprentice's mentor it was his obligation to follow up on it.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old October 13th, 2020, 07:27 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Hi Thornspirit! Thornpaw chirped, still SUPER excited. But at the look on his face, she began to realize being excited............might not be his thing. But..........he had to be nicer that Yewswipe! She didn't think ANYONE could be meaner than her! Not even this......grumpy cat. So....just do a good job, and don't make to much noise, and everything would be fine. Made sense.........mostly. Hopefully it would work. @eerie elysian
Old October 13th, 2020, 08:45 AM
RIP RBG

My Mood: Embarrassed

Skyripple pretended to fall over as Duskkit landed on her, "May Starclan give us mercy! You will be the best fighter in Windclan, but for now, I CAN STILL BEAT YA!" Skyripple attempted to cuff her kit around the ear. @Leopardblaze
<I want to be afraid of that but I'm not sure.
My internet will be very spotty sometimes so pls don't be upset if I don't see your post, or if it takes me forever to respond.
An ARP
Closed Thread