Last post by wendigo
Today 09:53 AM

Old March 5th, 2018, 10:17 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"No I'm fi-- are you calling me fat?!" Wildstrike whimpered, looking at the other tom with saucer-sized eyes as his breath hitched as if he was about to cry, "Y-you're calling m-me fat a-aren't you?" He blubbered as a few fat tears started to roll down his cheeks, "I-I'm not f-fat!" He then retorted not waiting for his mate's response, "I-it's just m-m-my leaf-bare c-coat!"
Now He was even more confused “ no you’re not fat!! Just a little more... fluffy than usual um.. “ he was panicking a bit when his love started crying “ no! It’s okay. I’m not calling you fat I’m just worried what if that’s not normal.” He rubs his head against his “ it’s okay I’m sorry i didn’t mean it like that. Let me catch you a frog will that make it better?” He asks with a soft worried purr
Old March 5th, 2018, 10:29 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Now He was even more confused “ no you’re not fat!! Just a little more... fluffy than usual um.. “ he was panicking a bit when his love started crying “ no! It’s okay. I’m not calling you fat I’m just worried what if that’s not normal.” He rubs his head against his “ it’s okay I’m sorry i didn’t mean it like that. Let me catch you a frog will that make it better?” He asks with a soft worried purr
"I-I don't w-want a f-frog I w-w-wanna rabbit!" He bawled, not know why his emotions was going haywire, "S-s-silverscar I w-want cuddles! I-I want c-c-cuddles now!" He meowed suddenly now desperately wanting the tom's affections as more tears started to cascade down his cheeks, "W-will you c-c-cuddle me a-and catch m-m-me a rabbit?" He whined, softly trembling as he nuzzled himself into the tom-cat's neck.
Old March 5th, 2018, 10:36 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
"I-I don't w-want a f-frog I w-w-wanna rabbit!" He bawled, not know why his emotions was going haywire, "S-s-silverscar I w-want cuddles! I-I want c-c-cuddles now!" He meowed suddenly now desperately wanting the tom's affections as more tears started to cascade down his cheeks, "W-will you c-c-cuddle me a-and catch m-m-me a rabbit?" He whined, softly trembling as he nuzzled himself into the tom-cat's neck.
Sliverscar was even more confused as he immediately lays down licking the tears off his face while laying down close to him. “ okay cuddles first my love than I’ll catch you a rabbit when you had enough cuddles okay?” He asks softly however he was even more worried now more than ever. He purrs softly hoping to calm him with his purrs but now he was dead unsure what to do? What was happening what should he do to help?
Old March 5th, 2018, 10:50 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Sliverscar was even more confused as he immediately lays down licking the tears off his face while laying down close to him. “ okay cuddles first my love than I’ll catch you a rabbit when you had enough cuddles okay?” He asks softly however he was even more worried now more than ever. He purrs softly hoping to calm him with his purrs but now he was dead unsure what to do? What was happening what should he do to help?
"NO! R-rabbit first then c-cuddles! I'm starving!" Wildstrike wailed, knowing that he was sounding much more like a kit than a warrior, "M-make s-s-sure it's a-a white r-rabbit to! I'll o-o-only eat i-it if it's a white rabbit!" He avowed, his lip quivering as he began sniffling rather than crying, "And I-I don't w-want to cuddle o-out here! It's so cold! So find a den or s-something for us t-to stay."

Last edited by Tavvi; March 5th, 2018 at 10:54 PM.
Old March 5th, 2018, 10:53 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
"NO! R-rabbit first then c-cuddles! I'm starving!" Wildstrike wailed, knowing that he was sounding much more like a kit than a warrior, "M-make s-s-sure it's a-a white r-rabbit to! I'll o-o-only eat i-it if it's a white rabbit!" He avowed, his lip quivering as he began sniffling rather than crying, "And I-I don't w-want to cuddle o-out here! It's cold out h-here find a den or s-something for us t-to stay in...please?"
He nods quickly “ yes of course! Um.. “ he looks around and eventually finds a warm looking old fox nest, he licks his cheek “ let’s go to that nest over there and than you can rest there. I’ll be back quickly with a white rabbit okay? Don’t worry my love I’ll get it. Just need to take you to a warm place first” He Says purring loudly as he licks his mate’s lips a bit. “ just calm down my love. Breath..”
Old March 5th, 2018, 11:04 PM
so nasty

Quote:
He nods quickly “ yes of course! Um.. “ he looks around and eventually finds a warm looking old fox nest, he licks his cheek “ let’s go to that nest over there and than you can rest there. I’ll be back quickly with a white rabbit okay? Don’t worry my love I’ll get it. Just need to take you to a warm place first” He Says purring loudly as he licks his mate’s lips a bit. “ just calm down my love. Breath..”
Wildstrike walk to to the fox nest and took a long whiff making sure there wasn't even a hint of fresh scent when he was finally satisfied he laid down wrapping his tail over his stomach almost protectively. "I can't calm down!" He snapped losing his crying and sniffling nature almost instantly, "I'm starving and damn you Silverscar I want cuddles!" He hissed, glaring at the tom.
Old March 5th, 2018, 11:16 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Wildstrike walk to to the fox nest and took a long whiff making sure there wasn't even a hint of fresh scent when he was finally satisfied he laid down wrapping his tail over his stomach almost protectively. "I can't calm down!" He snapped losing his crying and sniffling nature almost instantly, "I'm starving and damn you Silverscar I want cuddles!" He hissed, glaring at the tom.
He nods quickly “ yes sir! I’ll be back soon!” He Says taking off after a long while he finally comes back with a white rabbit, he was breathing heavily a sign that he obviously spent a lot just to get it. He moves in and places the rabbit in front of his love and soon lays down by him placing his head on his loves back “ anything else?” He asks with a smile
Old March 6th, 2018, 12:03 AM

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty the bear View Post

Nightpelt looked down at Vixenpaw, her fur starting to stick up. "Where do you scent the Thunderclan cats?" asked Nightpelt, trying her best to keep calm. 'Maybe she just smells the border between Shadowclan and Thunderclan.' thought the senior warrior.
The apprentice could sense the warrior tensing up beside her, 'this can't be good,' thought Vixenpaw to herself, as she lifted her head to get a better smell of the wafting Thunderclan fragrance. "It's not close," said the young cat, relieving her mentor... until she continued, "but it can't be too far away either."
Old March 6th, 2018, 12:05 AM
so nasty

Quote:
He nods quickly “ yes sir! I’ll be back soon!” He Says taking off after a long while he finally comes back with a white rabbit, he was breathing heavily a sign that he obviously spent a lot just to get it. He moves in and places the rabbit in front of his love and soon lays down by him placing his head on his loves back “ anything else?” He asks with a smile
"This is a grey rabbit!" Wildstrike growled before forcefully throwing the piece of prey away from him, "I don't want it!" He snapped glaring at Silverscar his eyes sharp and shining like knives, "You can eat it,love." He mumbled angrily turning away from his mate's gaze, "I can just STARVE!"

@Broken Madness

Last edited by Tavvi; March 6th, 2018 at 12:37 AM.
Old March 6th, 2018, 12:42 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
"This is a grey rabbit!" Wildstrike growled before forcefully throwing the piece of prey away from him, "I don't want it!" He snapped glaring at Silverscar his eyes sharp and shining like knives, "You can eat it,love." He mumbled angrily turning away from his mate's gaze, "I can just STARVE!"

@Broken Madness
He jumps a bit and sighs softly “ ... my love..” he begins to press his nose against his mates neck “ what’s wrong? You’re not being yourself did I upset you? Are you not feeling well? .... “ he smiles softly as he begins to press his nose against his mates cheek. “ my love please tell me what’s wrong you’re not yourself and honestly it’s worrying me.:”