Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Fish
Today 09:47 PM
Those who do not remember...
by Beaan
Last post by vellichor
Today 09:46 PM
Familiar Cattails -...
Last post by vellichor
Today 09:43 PM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 09:40 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 09:39 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 8th, 2020, 04:34 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Eaglepaw

Eaglepaw listened to Twighlighstar. Two shadowclanners. The new leader gone mad ... How could the cats stay loyal and keep living in that clan? It made no sense.

Blackkit

The kit listened, the news not really affecting her at all. She didn;t understand that there were multiple clans. Didn't know if it was important or not.
Old October 8th, 2020, 07:09 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

....Well that was a lot to take in when things happened they certainly happened a lot it seemed.
Echopaw didnt seem like a bad cat to have in the clan, even if windclan had two medicine cats they werent exactly fully trained and so any cat with herb knowledge would be a boon. Making her stay would be the hard part it seemed, though a lot of the story implied ill treatment at her old clan bonds were often long lasting so windclan would have to be careful of that.
Croakingtoad though... He seemed to have left voluntarily so was safer and less at risk of returning to the enemy but wouldn't have the tie being nursed back to health might inspire in Echopaw. All in all both cats were risks with a high potential reward, leaving that to Twilightstar would be smartest Crowpaw was sure she had a plan.

The news about the new shadowclan leaders on the other paw was far more dire. Yet another fight was brewing and though it spelled problems for the clan Crowpaw couldn't help but bare his fangs in a mean grin. The apprentice would happily fight for his clan in any situation but the draw of getting to shred some more shadowclan pelts was just icing on the cake for him. Windclan had numbers and an actual good relationship with the other clans, they'd be find.

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old October 8th, 2020, 09:23 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours, 24 hours if time-sensitive

Thornsprint sat near the base of the rock, making sure to stay close to the front.

Shellstrike settled closer to the side of the clearing, watching Twilightstar with bright amber eyes.

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark // frigidfang
Old October 9th, 2020, 02:59 AM
no power can compare.

Default Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

Whipping around to face the voice, Zelda held her breath and braced herself for impact. In that time, she got a good look at the feline. It was a very wise looking she-cat. Her slanted snout and intense gaze only added to her powerful stature, but Zelda had a feeling she couldn't be much older than herself. If it weren't for the white-and-tortie feline's mane-like fur, Zelda had a feeling this she-cat would appear stronger than herself. The strike that she'd predicted never came, and Zelda took the opportunity to speak. "Er- uh, I-I'm looking for something, sorry," the tall tortie she-cat stammered from where she stood, crouched on the ground defensively.

She began to ease off the defense as she explained further, keeping her tail low to the ground and her gaze directly on the lilac fae, attempting to get her message of peace across through nonverbals. "I'm looking for s-something called a, uhm, what was it? A cli- cliqu-" Zelda's gazed dropped and darted about until they landed back on the cat before her, "A clan? Yes! Clan! I need to find them!" As Zelda breathed a sigh of relief at having been able to get her word out, the she-cat allowed herself to relax enough to take another breath. With that exhale it seemed to dawn on her the gravity of her situation, and Zelda tore her sage green gaze away from the stranger, staring solemnly at the ground. " They're my only hope," she mused half to herself.

//
@Moonraven
Old October 9th, 2020, 10:17 AM
Mistytail

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

The tiny newborn she meowed for milk unknowingly that her mother has passed
Old October 9th, 2020, 10:19 AM
Mistytail

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

She then crawled towards bearpelt not knowing its not her mother

Last edited by Feather-kit; October 9th, 2020 at 10:22 AM.
Old October 9th, 2020, 12:30 PM
nom nom chocolateee

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Nightpaw limped hesitantly into the medicine den. He didn't want to be there, not at all. But the slashes on his face had opened up again and were now bleeding. And it was getting harder to avoid other cats. So here he was. @Rainquail
Old October 9th, 2020, 02:37 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Twilightstar watched her clanmates' reactions with a calm expression. She was troubled, internally, about the Dawnstar issues. However, she and her clan had done wonders together. They'd have to increase their training and focus more on fighting. Yet against all odds, she felt her clan would prevail. Now, on to another troubling blow to WindClan. The retirement of another deputy.
"Coyotesnarl has spoken to me, he has made the decision to step down as WindClan's deputy." Regardless of how short it was, she had enjoyed the tom's company. It hadn't been a complete shock to her, the switch in ranks must have been stressful. What was more troublesome was the fact that she wasn't certain who to pick to replace him with. It was difficult to find the blinding trust she had with Coyotesnarl. She didn't make it easy to build that up with anyone. Just thinking about finding a replacement brought a small twinge to her heart. WindClan would need a new deputy, there was nothing she could do about that.
"I will pick a new deputy when I am ready."

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old October 9th, 2020, 02:43 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

That was an interesting announcement. Did he finally get tired of all the odd looks? That was what Weaselskip wondered briefly as she listened - quietly for once - to this announcement. Seemed things went up and down. The news about the new Shadowclan leader was a tad bit more worrying but hey, what was life without a few risks and some shaking up in everything. It happened, things happened and you better just roll with it punches. Or take them head on and get your teeth punched out. That happened to Weaselskip once too many times the grey feline believed... a tad bit too often.

--

Oogly was retiring? Was he getting old? Thats the thought that ran through Stagpaw's head and the apprentice just... stared at things. New Shadowclan leader okay, could he maybe get to get his revenge on Licescar still? He still wanted his revenge for Licescar beating up Twig and Mushy. Could he find her and beat her up? Would Twiggy wanna accompany him? Maybe! Would be a task for another day.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old October 9th, 2020, 02:52 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

~ ASHFEATHER ~

Ashfeather's mismatched eyes widened in shock at the news. Coyotesnarl was stepping down? But why? He had been the medicine cat when she was a kit, but Mistyfern had also been working as his mentor. She didn't know much about the time before she had been born. Just that something terrible had happened in WindClan. And Twilightstar had recently become a leader. Hadn't there been no medicine cats for a time, too? But either way, this was shocking news. Coyotesnarl seemed to switch ranks quickly. Who wouldn't want to be a deputy? It probably got draining for him, she guessed, feeling a spark of admission. That made sense... but it still felt pretty odd.

~ ROSEBRIAR ~

Rosebriar's eyes widened at the news. The spot of deputy, how fun! She grinned. Finally that stupid old medicine cat was stepping down! He wasn't a good representation of WindClan, anyway, with that ugly face of his. He also didn't seem to appreciate how pretty she and her mother were, which was always a bad thing. Like, how could he call them fox-hearts? They were both much too pretty to have the hearts of foxes! Rolling her eyes, Rosebriar glanced up at Twilightstar earnestly. Oh, how fun the spot of deputy might be! But at the same time, it meant less time to groom her fur and too much work. But still, it was power. I could do so many things to Twistedface! I'd make that rat feel terrible and have everyone treat her like the disease she is! No, no, she was getting ahead of herself. As a deputy, she couldn't do much. But as a leader... well, she'd be much better than Twilightstar. When the time came for deputy applications, Rosebriar knew that she was going to win.

~ WOLFFANG ~

Wolffang's ears perked up. There was an open deputy spot. Repeat the words - open deputy spot. Although Stormpaw seemed to have disappeared, he had still technically trained an apprentice, so he was good on that. He was also strong. Definitely strong. Straightening up, Wolffang glanced over to Coyotesnarl. He would normally turn his nose up at cats with deformities, but Coyotesnarl had earned those scars honorably. In a fight with... something. Coyotesnarl stepping down was most likely a good thing, too, especially since he was much too grouchy - and possibly a bit old - to be the runner-up for leader in WindClan. Wolffang looked back up to Twilightstar. He wanted to be up there, looking down at the Clan. With him as leader, WindClan would win every battle and treat everybody fairly. What's fair for the certain cat, anyway. His gaze flitted momentarily to Twistedface before looking back up at his leader. Oh, he had to try and get the deputy spot - and chances are, he would. He wouldn't kill Twilightstar, but leadership was so close! So close!

(Oh boy, things might get a bit weird with these two.)

Want a short story written for you? Click this link!
Closed Thread