Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Omari
Today 10:27 AM
Rabbitleap kit finder
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 10:10 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by MaximusPrime27
Today 09:53 AM
The Webbing filled with...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 09:52 AM
Give The Character Above A...
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 09:48 AM

Old April 9th, 2023, 05:57 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Smallpines

"Does it count if I smell my own scent?" Wasp joked as he strolled over, a cheeky grin on the toms snout. Wasppaw couldn't smell Anything out of the ordinary, other than their own smells snd the forestry scent of Thunderclan but was a border, that was expected.

Wasp kicked at the dirt, humming to himself. "Sooo... I'm Wasp, by the way!" He smiled at Beaverfluff and Robinpaw. "I've, uh, only been in the clan half a moon now." he chuckled

@Wintersun @Catherine

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 10th, 2023, 12:08 PM

Bump Policy: After 24hrs
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddy. View Post
"Does it count if I smell my own scent?" Wasp joked as he strolled over, a cheeky grin on the toms snout. Wasppaw couldn't smell Anything out of the ordinary, other than their own smells snd the forestry scent of Thunderclan but was a border, that was expected.

Wasp kicked at the dirt, humming to himself. "Sooo... I'm Wasp, by the way!" He smiled at Beaverfluff and Robinpaw. "I've, uh, only been in the clan half a moon now." he chuckled

@Wintersun @Catherine
Robinpaw (He/Him)

The young tom started on his way back after he caught no trace of any other clan scent. "Robinpaw. Pleasure to meet you." The tom kept his reply short and monotonous. "I've been in this clan from birth but recently took a break. I only came back a bit ago." Might as well attempt to have a conversation, after all, these were his clanmates and it was important to keep good relationships with your clanmates.

(Also just in case monotonous means he isn't really portraying any emotions)
@Catherine

Me: Oh hi ;-; Do you need something?

Spider: *Crawls off screen*

Me: Oh... Okay then ;-;

Bumb after like 5 hours I'm on pretty often so If I don't get to our rp the means I forgot- ;-; (Yes if you were wonder ing the ;-; is my favorite face)

Last edited by Wintersun; April 10th, 2023 at 12:09 PM.
Old April 11th, 2023, 06:38 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Beaverfluff

Scenting the air himself he had to agree with both of them. There was nothing out of the ordinary. That was good. Last thing he wanted to do was report that someone crossed over. He hated having to do something like that. "I'm Beaverfluff. I've been here since birth as well and I've strayed away from Riverclan when I was younger.", he meowed. If everyone else was going to share he might as well. "Welcome to the clan Wasp and I'm glad you managed to come back to us Robinpaw.", he added. Beaverfluff stood there for a moment not saying a word. Maybe it was best if they headed back now. "If you guys think thats it we can head back to camp and report back to Gingerfrost.", he said. He made sure ro wait until they were ready before deciding to make the trek back to camp.

[ @teddy.; @Wintersun; ]

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Last edited by Madelaine; April 11th, 2023 at 06:40 AM.
Old April 13th, 2023, 02:52 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

oh hey, same! Wasppaw deicded not to get into the whole... shadowclan, then dead, then alive, and then gone again situation. Maybe best they just thought he was returning home?

"Lets go, boss!"

he trotted ahead this time, focusing on where he was going.

@Catherine @Wintersun

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 14th, 2023, 10:00 PM

Bump Policy: After 24hrs
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddy. View Post
oh hey, same! Wasppaw deicded not to get into the whole... shadowclan, then dead, then alive, and then gone again situation. Maybe best they just thought he was returning home?

"Lets go, boss!"

he trotted ahead this time, focusing on where he was going.

@Catherine @Wintersun
Robinpaw

The tom was unsure of what else to say, so he didn't say anything, opting instead for silence. His head was lowered so he could keep checking for anything that was off, but his ears were pricked to the two other cats.
@Catherine

Me: Oh hi ;-; Do you need something?

Spider: *Crawls off screen*

Me: Oh... Okay then ;-;

Bumb after like 5 hours I'm on pretty often so If I don't get to our rp the means I forgot- ;-; (Yes if you were wonder ing the ;-; is my favorite face)

Last edited by Wintersun; April 14th, 2023 at 10:00 PM.
Old April 24th, 2023, 02:18 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Drizzle
She/Her

On wary, cautious paws, the slender, lean calico approached the border between ThunderClan and RiverClan (not that she knew what it was, anyway). The scents of so many cats lingered here, entirely different from all the other ones Drizzle had scented. She'd come across many stale scents in her roaming of the outskirts, but here it was all so fresh - so much to experience ... Drizzle was in awe. The young loner pawed at the ground, bending her head to sniff at a scent marker, and then at a second on the other side. How come the two smells were so different? Hm?

[ Open to RiverClan because ThunderClan is melting like an ice cream. Though... if Drizzle gets shown instant hostility she will run off aha. ]

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.

Last edited by Rose; April 24th, 2023 at 02:24 PM.
Old April 24th, 2023, 05:49 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

Drizzle
She/Her

On wary, cautious paws, the slender, lean calico approached the border between ThunderClan and RiverClan (not that she knew what it was, anyway). The scents of so many cats lingered here, entirely different from all the other ones Drizzle had scented. She'd come across many stale scents in her roaming of the outskirts, but here it was all so fresh - so much to experience ... Drizzle was in awe. The young loner pawed at the ground, bending her head to sniff at a scent marker, and then at a second on the other side. How come the two smells were so different? Hm?

[ Open to RiverClan because ThunderClan is melting like an ice cream. Though... if Drizzle gets shown instant hostility she will run off aha. ]

Dapplewing
Riverclan
He/Him

Riverclan had been in a state of chaos as of recently. Things seemed to be dying down now, but it all left Dapplewing feeling like his brain was tangled up into a tight ball. The clan had suffered many losses, and during the last clan meeting, the clan learned that their leader–previous leader, he supposed–made the decision to step down from his high-rank position. He could only assume that all of his clanmates felt a sense of loss, from the smallest of kits to the oldest of the elders.

In hopes of clearing his mind, he decided to take a stroll along the clan’s territory, being mindful of his surroundings so as to keep himself out of harm’s way. Nearing the clan’s border with Thunderclan, his gaze fell upon a calico who seemed to be investigating the scent markers. He slowly lowered into a crouch, peering out at the unfamiliar cat with a sense of uncertainty. Was he afraid? No, not really. This cat certainly wasn’t a Thunderclan cat, but that didn’t erase the fact that they could possibly be dangerous nonetheless. Instead of leaping out from where he was, he simply stood tall and took a step out into the open area. “You shouldn’t be here.”

[This is my first rp on here so I'm sorry if I do poorly !! I do hope that Dapple is an okay cat for Drizzle to interact with as well, he isn't very mean at all !! )
Old April 24th, 2023, 06:23 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Drizzle
She/Her

Startling slightly as the silence around her was broken by an unfamiliar voice, Drizzle whipped around to look at the newcomer, blue eyes still wide with wonder at how unfamiliar this place was. Oh, right, she had to stop ogling the cat across from her and reply. To be frank, Drizzle was still getting over the shock of seeing someone. It'd been so long since she'd last run into another cat. But then, the stranger's words registered, and Drizzle's face scrunched up with bewilderment. "Why not?" She asked, evidently confused. "You're here - all these other cats seem to be here too." She gestured to the air, which carried so many scents Drizzle could barely make sense of any of them. "Why can't I be here?"

[ @Omari - Dapplewing | I already love Dapple, and for your first roleplay post, it's ten times more impressive and better than my own was. I was a disaster, you don't even want to know. ]

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old April 24th, 2023, 07:03 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

Drizzle
She/Her

Startling slightly as the silence around her was broken by an unfamiliar voice, Drizzle whipped around to look at the newcomer, blue eyes still wide with wonder at how unfamiliar this place was. Oh, right, she had to stop ogling the cat across from her and reply. To be frank, Drizzle was still getting over the shock of seeing someone. It'd been so long since she'd last run into another cat. But then, the stranger's words registered, and Drizzle's face scrunched up with bewilderment. "Why not?" She asked, evidently confused. "You're here - all these other cats seem to be here too." She gestured to the air, which carried so many scents Drizzle could barely make sense of any of them. "Why can't I be here?"

[ @Omari - Dapplewing | I already love Dapple, and for your first roleplay post, it's ten times more impressive and better than my own was. I was a disaster, you don't even want to know. ]

Dapplewing
Riverclan
He/Him

With a blank expression and a calm demeanour, he watched as the she-cat whirled around to face him. For a moment he simply observed her–judging by her facial expressions alone, he felt that it was safe to assume that she wasn’t from around here. Maybe Dapplewing didn’t always have the most amazing judgment, but he decided to ignore that in favour of trusting his gut. “You’re completely clueless.” Was his initial response. Dapplewing’s portrayal of a hardened warrior fizzled out after the words escaped his mouth, and he flicked his tail in amusement. “...It’s not really safe for you to be out here. You’re a loner, aren’t you?” It was a rhetorical question, of course. “You’re currently bordering clan territory–trespassing, dare I say. Y’know, if any other cat found you here, I’m fairly certain they wouldn’t be half as kind as me.” He was telling her that she was lucky.

[you are so kindd oh my goshthank you i really appreciate you saying all of that !!]
Old April 24th, 2023, 09:40 PM
i'm back!! &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Fogcloud lead the group toward the border with Thunderclan and was glad they didn’t smell any Thunderclan trespassers or any loner or rogue scents. Though it seemed…too peaceful and calm, this made the shield frown before they turned toward Sassafraseyes, “Take Daypaw that way,” and she gestured with their paw to go farther down, “I’ll go the opposite way but be careful…it’s eerily calm here.”
[ @DynaMight ] [ @TawnyNeedsACoffee ]

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)