Old March 23rd, 2023, 07:40 AM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: Smallpines

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddy. View Post
(SUPER DUPER LATE LETS WRAPPPP THIS UP)

Winterpaw scoffed. he sulked off quickly in the other direction, sniffing around for what he would... assume... be riverclan scent? he didn't know. just trying to scent anything fishy, really.

he rubbed his flank against the border line, not caring much for it. "im heading back! you snooze you loose..." he scoffed over his shoulder st them both, not waiting up as he headed back to camp.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ophelia View Post

[ @poseidon ]
AUTUMNPAW (14/100)
»»----------►
Autumnpaw finished up just second after her brother, and only because she got distracted by a pretty moth on a nearby tree. His voice caught her attention, pulling her back to reality, and she snapped out of her daydream about playing tag with the moth in the sky to chase after him. "Who's snoozing?!!!" she screeched playfully, launching herself over his body and swiping a sheathed paw gently at his head. Then, giggling hysterically, she darted off without a second look back, headed for home.
Hailhawk smirked and chuckled at the apprentices challenging eachother. He followed the two home though.
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old March 23rd, 2023, 08:15 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Peachpaw looked at one tree before rubbing herself on it*that feels good...* she thought as she turned to see beastflame"Nope! I finished marking the border and their was nothing strange!" she purred happily and proudly

@WinterMara @ophelia

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old March 23rd, 2023, 11:21 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Spiderthroat
@vellichor.

He had been finding himself in the territory often, although earlier in the day he was near the ShadowClan border, now...he found himself near the border they shared with RiverClan. Ears twitching as he kept an ear out. Truth be told he wasn't worried about them, they had been sitting around and getting fat on fish. They weren't a threat, nor were they worth fretting over. He was listening to make sure he didn't have to interact with anybody. He would like to avoid others, thank you, trying to chat recently has made him exhausted.

Between Asterdance and Ospreypaw, he was much more talkative. Tiring, truly. He had a brand to keep up. As he receeded into his mind, thinking of those pair of...well, they sure were them. Icy eyes landed on a feline across the border. Unfamiliar face and they smelled...well gross. Like stale water and ripe fish. Wiggling his nose the Calico let out a snort. Maybe if he just didn't look or speak to them, they would go away. Like pollen in the wind.

It did have a twinge of familiarity though, last time he'd met a RiverClanner on the border...what was his name. He was the leader apparently, they tussled. Kestrelstar, that was it, Kestrelstar. Weak blows hit like an Apprentice. He would be lying if he felt as though the toms eyes were familiar, or if the tom himself felt familiar. Against his better judgement he took a step towards the stranger, an indifferent expression plastered on his face.

"Hey, let me ask ya somethin really quick. How much do you know about Kestrelstar?"

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old March 24th, 2023, 10:58 AM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

| Whitesnake of Riverclan |

"All seems fine where I checked." While she wasn't lying, she also was relieved about this just because it meant the patrol would be done with, don't get her wrong, she had a lot of patrol experience, but she also hated patrols because it just felt so boring and repetitive, she'd much rather get them done without a hitch so she can do other things.

| @ophelia @~*Hope*~

tal was here... and here.... and also here!
Old April 4th, 2023, 08:23 AM

Bump Policy: After 24hrs
My Mood: Breezy

Robinpaw (He/Him)

The large tom made his way over to the entrance to wait for the rest of his patrol.
@furrensic @teddy.

Me: Oh hi ;-; Do you need something?

Spider: *Crawls off screen*

Me: Oh... Okay then ;-;

Bumb after like 5 hours I'm on pretty often so If I don't get to our rp the means I forgot- ;-; (Yes if you were wonder ing the ;-; is my favorite face)
Old April 6th, 2023, 03:20 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Beansprout
︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

A distant snort caught the RiverClan warrior's attention, and he whipped around just as a strange warrior stepped forward. The stranger in question was large and lanky, making Beansprout feel a bit small and undermined. He wouldn't let that show, though; he put on a neutral face and greeted the ThunderClan warrior with a slight dip of the head as he approached.

Wow, straight to the point. Alright. A small scrunch of his nose indicated that Beansprout was thinking of the best way to go about this. He didn't want to come off as hostile, yet it wasn't like he could just spill everything he knew to some ThunderClanner.

"Well, I mean, I know plenty. He was my leader for a bit, after all. Who's asking?" Beansprout tilted his head ever so slightly as he asked his follow-up question. He wanted to at least get this cat's name so that perhaps he could recognize him in the future. Whether that be as allies, enemies, or something in-between.

// @Starfall \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old April 6th, 2023, 02:48 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

Beaverfluff

Leading the two apprentices out towards Smallpines the tom kept on his positive vibe. He was going to try and make this patrol more ingaging. Stopping next to the border he turned to the two cats. "Okay try to stay close by, but I'll mark the border in the middle so I can get to both of you if anything happens and you two go seprate ways. Again try to stay close. I'd feel to gulity of anything happened to you youngin's.", he meowed. Beaverfluff hoped he did food. He'd done this many times just never with his patrol being two apprentices and well him.

[ @teddy.; @Wintersun; ]

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old April 7th, 2023, 05:46 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Wasppaw

Wasp gave a quick, kurt, nod! Other than the territories themselves, he wasn't dumb, he was more than capable. Wasp rrolled down the side of the border, recognising the smell. He'd picked it up a few times during his many years out exploring.

Wasp rubbbed his cheek and snout against trees and stumps and whatever he could find once he veered left but it did occur to him that he'd been back little less than a moon... Did the tom even smell of Riverclan?

He shrugged his shoulders back, it would do best to trust Gingerfrosts choice to put him on a patrol. He wanted to do the deputy proud! He had yet to figure out who Pikestar was.

He glanced over his shoulder at Beaverfluff in the middle, eyeing the tom up and down for a moment. he looked nice!

@Catherine @Wintersun

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 7th, 2023, 09:01 AM

Bump Policy: After 24hrs
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddy. View Post

Wasppaw

Wasp gave a quick, kurt, nod! Other than the territories themselves, he wasn't dumb, he was more than capable. Wasp rrolled down the side of the border, recognising the smell. He'd picked it up a few times during his many years out exploring.

Wasp rubbbed his cheek and snout against trees and stumps and whatever he could find once he veered left but it did occur to him that he'd been back little less than a moon... Did the tom even smell of Riverclan?

He shrugged his shoulders back, it would do best to trust Gingerfrosts choice to put him on a patrol. He wanted to do the deputy proud! He had yet to figure out who Pikestar was.

He glanced over his shoulder at Beaverfluff in the middle, eyeing the tom up and down for a moment. he looked nice!

@Catherine @Wintersun
Robinpaw (He/Him)

The apprentice gave a brief nod before walking over to the right of Beaverfluff. He made sure to rub on just about everything he could, no point in only doing a job halfway. He kept his ear pricked back to the warrior and other apprentice, that way if they needed him he would know almost immediately.

@Catherine

Me: Oh hi ;-; Do you need something?

Spider: *Crawls off screen*

Me: Oh... Okay then ;-;

Bumb after like 5 hours I'm on pretty often so If I don't get to our rp the means I forgot- ;-; (Yes if you were wonder ing the ;-; is my favorite face)
Old April 7th, 2023, 05:50 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

Beaverfluff

Once the two apprentices went their separate ways to mark the border the senior warrior did his job and brushed up against everything he could touch. Moving away after finishing the tom stopped to catch his breath. He hadn't even done much, but he was tired. There was still something on this patrol that needed to be done. That was to check to make sure the other clan hadn't crossed the border. As soon as he knew they were close by he began to speak, "Now now thats done. Tell me if you smell any tresspassing scents." Beaverfluff didn't scent anything where he was, but maybe they had.

[ @teddy.; @Wintersun; ]

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.