Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by Minkuu
Today 04:32 AM
Dark Forest Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by c1nder
Today 04:08 AM
Whispering Wetlands
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 02:57 AM
Can I mommy?
Last post by Badwolf
Today 02:49 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:41 AM

Old May 6th, 2017, 08:14 PM
GreenBean

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myst View Post
Mystheart was walking around the border. The white tabby tom with silver stripes was tired, so he tried to wake himself up by taking a walk around the border. He then picked up a sharp smell of WindClan, but proceeded to walk, considering he was on ThunderClan's side of the border.
Stormbreeze was the first to notice the tom, and raised his tail in greeting. "Hello there!" He called out, smiling kindly. As long as he stayed on his side of the territory, he wouldnt cause any trouble. Rosepaw raised her tail as well, dipping her head down to the older cat.
Old May 6th, 2017, 08:23 PM
~This is Ground Zero~

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinyrobin View Post
Stormbreeze was the first to notice the tom, and raised his tail in greeting. "Hello there!" He called out, smiling kindly. As long as he stayed on his side of the territory, he wouldnt cause any trouble. Rosepaw raised her tail as well, dipping her head down to the older cat.
"Hello! What brings you to the border?" Mystheart asked. He sat down politely to face the kind tom.
Old May 6th, 2017, 08:31 PM
GreenBean

Quote:
"Hello! What brings you to the border?" Mystheart asked. He sat down politely to face the kind tom.
"Just marking and checking the border. I assume you're doing the same?" He asked, cocking his head slightly. Rosepaw stayed silent, sitting down and curling her tail around her paws.
Old May 6th, 2017, 08:32 PM
~This is Ground Zero~

Quote:
"Just marking and checking the border. I assume you're doing the same?" He asked, cocking his head slightly. Rosepaw stayed silent, sitting down and curling her tail around her paws.
"Nah, Im just out for a walk. I wake up early too much, so i decided to wake myself up." Mystheart replied politely, staring at the young apprenticd. "Who is the cat you got there?" Mystheart asked concernfully.
Old May 6th, 2017, 09:42 PM
GreenBean

Quote:
"Nah, Im just out for a walk. I wake up early too much, so i decided to wake myself up." Mystheart replied politely, staring at the young apprenticd. "Who is the cat you got there?" Mystheart asked concernfully.
"She's my apprentice, Rosepaw." Stormbreeze said, looking down at her. Rosepaw looked back at him, and then at Mystheart. She nodded, blinking at him as a way of saying hello. "She doesnt talk much, so dont expect her to say much."
Old May 6th, 2017, 09:49 PM
~This is Ground Zero~

Quote:
"She's my apprentice, Rosepaw." Stormbreeze said, looking down at her. Rosepaw looked back at him, and then at Mystheart. She nodded, blinking at him as a way of saying hello. "She doesnt talk much, so dont expect her to say much."
"Ahh, that's okay, I understand. I would be quiet at that age around other cats, especially in different clans! Byput, hah, I talk more than I live!" Mystheart said with a mrrow of laughter. "She looks like a wonderful apprentice! I wish I had my own, but I guess I will have to wait" Mystheart said in a complimentary tone towards Rosepaw, looking slightly at Stormbreeze.

Last edited by Myst; May 6th, 2017 at 09:49 PM. Reason: it gets hard to reply at a fast rate
Old May 6th, 2017, 09:56 PM
GreenBean

Quote:
"Ahh, that's okay, I understand. I would be quiet at that age around other cats, especially in different clans! Byput, hah, I talk more than I live!" Mystheart said with a mrrow of laughter. "She looks like a wonderful apprentice! I wish I had my own, but I guess I will have to wait" Mystheart said in a complimentary tone towards Rosepaw, looking slightly at Stormbreeze.
"Heh, its not as fun as you might think. Rosepaw is a pawful, even if she doesnt look like it." He chuckled, pushing her away as she batted at him. "And she barely even talks to me. Good luck getting her to talk to a complete stranger." He Trilled, sitting down as well. Rosepaw stopped batting at Stormbreeze and began to groom her fur, licking her white paw and drawing it over her ear.
Old May 6th, 2017, 10:00 PM
~This is Ground Zero~

Quote:
"Heh, its not as fun as you might think. Rosepaw is a pawful, even if she doesnt look like it." He chuckled, pushing her away as she batted at him. "And she barely even talks to me. Good luck getting her to talk to a complete stranger." He Trilled, sitting down as well. Rosepaw stopped batting at Stormbreeze and began to groom her fur, licking her white paw and drawing it over her ear.
Mystheart let out a sigh. "They wont stay young forever," he said, staring at her. "I remember being that age... I dreamed of being leader and all sorts of stuff, I was very playful. Now I dont even know who I am supposed to be, or what StarClan has in store for me," Mystheart trailed off. "Who am I kidding? You guys are probably busy, should I be holding you guys up like this?" Mystheart asked politely.
Old May 6th, 2017, 10:06 PM
GreenBean

Quote:
Mystheart let out a sigh. "They wont stay young forever," he said, staring at her. "I remember being that age... I dreamed of being leader and all sorts of stuff, I was very playful. Now I dont even know who I am supposed to be, or what StarClan has in store for me," Mystheart trailed off. "Who am I kidding? You guys are probably busy, should I be holding you guys up like this?" Mystheart asked politely.
Stormbreeze sighed as bit, smiling "It's fine. I dont mind being outside, but Rosepaw wants to go back to camp for some reason." He shrugged, licking his paw. "And i dont think Rosepaw is interested in being a leader or anything. Just a warrior." He purred, looking back at his apprentice, who ignored him completely. "And i think Starclan showed us that being leader isnt all 'im leader do my bidding'..."
Old May 6th, 2017, 10:09 PM
~This is Ground Zero~

Quote:
Stormbreeze sighed as bit, smiling "It's fine. I dont mind being outside, but Rosepaw wants to go back to camp for some reason." He shrugged, licking his paw. "And i dont think Rosepaw is interested in being a leader or anything. Just a warrior." He purred, looking back at his apprentice, who ignored him completely. "And i think Starclan showed us that being leader isnt all 'im leader do my bidding'..."
"yeah..." Mystheart sighed. "Well, see you later!" Mystheart exclaimed. He then started padding off towards the warriors den to rest.