Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The Atari [Outsider Group...
Last post by otter
Today 10:50 AM
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by korok
Today 10:44 AM
don't be so serious, i'm...
by Omari
Last post by Omari
Today 10:40 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by paedyn
Today 10:38 AM
The night they were...
Last post by Shrew
Today 10:35 AM

Old January 18th, 2017, 04:20 PM

Default Re: The Kidnapping

@Broken Shadows

Lucas made his way through the hall, his dark gold eyes flicking back at Calico every now and again. He stretched, powerful muscles flexing beneath his black shirt. The young African-american man had long black hair that reached his shoulders, but it was tied back in a high ponytail. "So." He began conversationally, opening a door that led into a dark room. Flicking the light switch on, he revealed a room with two chairs facing each other on opposite ends of the black table. Shelves lined the walls, filled with old books. A sword hung over the back chair, with Lucas's family's crest- a half moon with a rose in the center. He took his seat, and poured himself a dark red drink. "What is the mighty Calico doing in a house like this?" He asked, sipping at the wine.

@Sasukewolf (madness)

Michael suddenly pushed Sano back into the arms of a large muscular man. "Take my new toy to the house." He said smoothly. "I still have business to attend to." He turned to Kasey and Ivan, eyes gleaming coldly.

Sage closed his eyes, and kissed Sasuke on the cheek before curling up in his embrace. The young man was frightened, and with good reason.

@Skye

The girl began tending to their wounds, small hands wrapping bandages and applying creams.

Last edited by red_inactive; January 18th, 2017 at 04:25 PM.
Old January 18th, 2017, 04:30 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Sano smiles " so how about it mind making me yours " he winks at him as he begins to rip open his shirt showing his powerful muscles and scars " all you have to do is mark me and make me yours to torture and kill"

Ivan runs to kasey holding him close " I'm here it's okay winter will be here I know it" he says trying to hold in tears but failed

Sasuke laughs softly " blushing so easily just by laying down on my chest how pure " he says teasingly

Winter nods as he follows her " say love you single?"

Angel made a little laugh but didn't let it show she was surprised by the question. She continued down the hall, knocking on the rooms as they went. "Well, yes. I'm not seeing anyone" Finally spotting ivan. She frowned. "Ivan... Kasey?" She asked just staring as Ivan started to cry.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old January 18th, 2017, 04:33 PM

Michael chuckled as Angel entered the room, shaking his head. "Cute." He rolled his eyes.

Kasey looked up, and stared at Angel with shock. Run. He mouthed.
Old January 18th, 2017, 05:11 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Rose View Post
@Broken Shadows

Lucas made his way through the hall, his dark gold eyes flicking back at Calico every now and again. He stretched, powerful muscles flexing beneath his black shirt. The young African-american man had long black hair that reached his shoulders, but it was tied back in a high ponytail. "So." He began conversationally, opening a door that led into a dark room. Flicking the light switch on, he revealed a room with two chairs facing each other on opposite ends of the black table. Shelves lined the walls, filled with old books. A sword hung over the back chair, with Lucas's family's crest- a half moon with a rose in the center. He took his seat, and poured himself a dark red drink. "What is the mighty Calico doing in a house like this?" He asked, sipping at the wine.

@Sasukewolf (madness)

Michael suddenly pushed Sano back into the arms of a large muscular man. "Take my new toy to the house." He said smoothly. "I still have business to attend to." He turned to Kasey and Ivan, eyes gleaming coldly.

Sage closed his eyes, and kissed Sasuke on the cheek before curling up in his embrace. The young man was frightened, and with good reason.

@Skye

The girl began tending to their wounds, small hands wrapping bandages and applying creams.

Peter mumbled stuff in his sleep, flinching every so often and whimpering. Aztec snorted and flicked an ear, glancing up.
Old January 18th, 2017, 05:39 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Winter smiles " then how about we-" he cuts himself off seeing Ivan crying over some guy and sano bleeding but that didn't surprise him his brother was ... weird in a way. Winter sighs loudly as he walks in " sano stop playing victim and -" his eyes glowed darkly " kill the target " sano smiles darkly as all of the sudden he pulls out a very sharp knife out of his pocket and stabs the muscle guy in the chest " ahh but I was having fun" he says playfully as he looks at Michael " sorry love but it's part of the job " he says darkly as sasuke laughs softly " no need to be scared my brothers are here and I'm the one who should be scared by now"
Old January 18th, 2017, 05:43 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Winter smiles " then how about we-" he cuts himself off seeing Ivan crying over some guy and sano bleeding but that didn't surprise him his brother was ... weird in a way. Winter sighs loudly as he walks in " sano stop playing victim and -" his eyes glowed darkly " kill the target " sano smiles darkly as all of the sudden he pulls out a very sharp knife out of his pocket and stabs the muscle guy in the chest " ahh but I was having fun" he says playfully as he looks at Michael " sorry love but it's part of the job " he says darkly as sasuke laughs softly " no need to be scared my brothers are here and I'm the one who should be scared by now"
Angel gasped seeing Michael get stabbed. "Wait what! Your killing him!!" she pushed past winter grabbing the man in her arms as he fell. "Whoa r you?" she asked looking at sasuke then sank and finally winter in fear

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old January 18th, 2017, 05:48 PM

"Heh..." Michael looked up at her, and suddenly plunged a knife into her stomach. "I'm your worst nightmare," He hissed.

Kasey jerked up slightly, as Micheal threw another knife towards Ivan. Kasey grabbed it, midair, his palm sinking into the blade as he stopped it. He cried out, dropping it, and he shook his hand.

Sage breathed out, and opened his eyes. He stood up, and took off his ruined shirt, revealing a hard, muscular body. He pulled on a white shirt, and buttoned a vest up over it, muttering under his breath about a perfectly good shirt being ruined. He tied a red tie around his neck, and grabbed his cane. Studying it, he twisted the hook slightly, and pulled out a long elegant sword. Nodding, he looked up at Sasuke. "Well, aren't you coming?" He asked, sounding like his old self. "It's time to show this madman who's boss around here."
Old January 18th, 2017, 09:04 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Winter eyes glowed as he immediately takes action pushing Michael away from angel but wasn't fast enough to stop the knife. Sano jumps on Michael pinning him down " not so fast little one "

Winter immediately rips his shirt off to use it for angels wounds to stop the bleeding

Sasuke smiles softly as he stands up " fine but we may be too late "
Old January 18th, 2017, 09:11 PM

"Mmm, but I'm ready to kill him." Sage purred, swooping in for a kiss. He was putting his wall back up, hiding his softer side. Now was not the time to be scared.

Kasey sat up, and slowly rose to his feet. He stared at his hand silently, before flicking the knife so he was holding the handle. His eyes darkened, and he moved forward. He tried to hurt Ivan. He could handle the pain himself- but nobody, NOBODY touched Ivan. He growled, a short, inhuman sound as he stood over Michael. "Let him up." He said softly. "I want to see him scream." His voice shook, and he trembled, but he could do this. He could free himself from Michael with a simple knife.
Old January 19th, 2017, 08:45 AM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Rose View Post
@Broken Shadows

@Sasukewolf (madness)

@Skye

"Could ask the same if you Lucas." She hissed spitting out his name as if it were poison. She sat down on the table. She stared at his golden eyes with her violet ones. She tried to work her charm but Lucas wasn't buying it.

Last edited by Caligo Everton; January 19th, 2017 at 08:51 AM.