by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:51 AM

Old May 28th, 2023, 04:38 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

The old elder was sleeping peacefully in his newly cleaned nest, enjoying the calm and rest when some idiot decided to come stomping inside, yowling something about a mouse. Disgruntled, Crinklescar got up. He didn't bother trying to face this cat, a sneer forming on his maw. Warriors never came to see the elders, and this one sounded particularly ticked off.
"I'm blind, not deaf."
The cat grumbled, tail twitching with annoyance. Kids these days.
"What did you do to end up here? I can get my own mice. Don't need one from someone with an attitude like yours."

[ @The Doctor ]

Old May 28th, 2023, 04:44 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

The old elder was sleeping peacefully in his newly cleaned nest, enjoying the calm and rest when some idiot decided to come stomping inside, yowling something about a mouse. Disgruntled, Crinklescar got up. He didn't bother trying to face this cat, a sneer forming on his maw. Warriors never came to see the elders, and this one sounded particularly ticked off.
"I'm blind, not deaf."
The cat grumbled, tail twitching with annoyance. Kids these days.
"What did you do to end up here? I can get my own mice. Don't need one from someone with an attitude like yours."

[ @The Doctor ]

Snowspots returned the sneer the elder gave her as her annoyance grew "Ugh just be quiet will you and if you have a problem with it then complain to Dawnstar she's the one who put me on apprentice duties!" she snapped as she threw the mouse at his paws.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old May 28th, 2023, 04:48 PM
Still staring nervously

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Snowspots returned the sneer the elder gave her as her annoyance grew "Ugh just be quiet will you and if you have a problem with it then complain to Dawnstar she's the one who put me on apprentice duties!" she snapped as she threw the mouse at his paws.

A dark chuckle left the elder hearing this warrior was indeed put on apprentice duties by Dawnstar. Honestly, what had become of these kids? The only one with their head on straight up until now was Singepaw, and apprentice. Back in his day!! But clearly, his day was over.
"You'd do good changing that attitude if Dawnstar put you up to this. You must've messed up big time: be happy she hasn't demoted you... Yet."

Old May 28th, 2023, 04:51 PM
Master of bad jokes

Quote:

A dark chuckle left the elder hearing this warrior was indeed put on apprentice duties by Dawnstar. Honestly, what had become of these kids? The only one with their head on straight up until now was Singepaw, and apprentice. Back in his day!! But clearly, his day was over.
"You'd do good changing that attitude if Dawnstar put you up to this. You must've messed up big time: be happy she hasn't demoted you... Yet."

Snowspots rolled her eyes "There's nothing wrong with my attitude its Dawnstar who should change her's after all I was only trying to feed my clan!" she hissed angrily as she dug her claws into the earth.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Old May 28th, 2023, 05:09 PM
Still staring nervously

Quote:
Snowspots rolled her eyes "There's nothing wrong with my attitude its Dawnstar who should change her's after all I was only trying to feed my clan!" she hissed angrily as she dug her claws into the earth.

Crinklescar chuckled.
"I'm sure Dawnstar would love to hear that."
Kids these days. How many times had he said that? Who cared. They thought themselves so high and mighty. He'd roll his eyes if he could, but the feline would surely not see. He still hadn't bothered turning around.
"Well you gon' throw that mouse at me or how's it gonna be? You got a job to do no?"
Not that he changed opinions quickly... But the elder was hungry. Although he'd love to rile the kid up a little more.
"So what'd you do the end up here, hm?"

Old May 28th, 2023, 05:34 PM
Master of bad jokes

Quote:

Crinklescar chuckled.
"I'm sure Dawnstar would love to hear that."
Kids these days. How many times had he said that? Who cared. They thought themselves so high and mighty. He'd roll his eyes if he could, but the feline would surely not see. He still hadn't bothered turning around.
"Well you gon' throw that mouse at me or how's it gonna be? You got a job to do no?"
Not that he changed opinions quickly... But the elder was hungry. Although he'd love to rile the kid up a little more.
"So what'd you do the end up here, hm?"

Snowspots huffed angrily as she grabbed the mouse again and dropped it at Crinklescar's paws "Well I was just out hunting with my brother when we came across a Twoleg nest at first we were going to avoid it but then we smelled prey scent coming from there little patch of grass or whatever it's called" she shrugged us she thought of the name before continuing "So we went to investigate and in that patch of grass we saw some sort of prison and in it were the biggest rabbits you'd ever seen seriously they were as big as me" the bengal meowed exaggerating a little on the size "Anyway like any good warriors hunting for their clan we tried opening it and we did but as soon as we got in a big noisy thing started screaming and flashing and the entrance closed behind us and we were locked in" she said rembering it "Of course the Twolegs were angry so they opened it and tried grabbing us but we gave them a good clawing and escaped though they put up quite a fight" she finished as she turned her blue gaze back to the elder "So can I leave now or are you going to keep criticising me?" the young warrior asked still annoyed.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Last edited by Morrigan; May 28th, 2023 at 06:27 PM.
Old May 28th, 2023, 07:32 PM
Still staring nervously

Quote:
Snowspots huffed angrily as she grabbed the mouse again and dropped it at Crinklescar's paws "Well I was just out hunting with my brother when we came across a Twoleg nest at first we were going to avoid it but then we smelled prey scent coming from there little patch of grass or whatever it's called" she shrugged us she thought of the name before continuing "So we went to investigate and in that patch of grass we saw some sort of prison and in it were the biggest rabbits you'd ever seen seriously they were as big as me" the bengal meowed exaggerating a little on the size "Anyway like any good warriors hunting for their clan we tried opening it and we did but as soon as we got in a big noisy thing started screaming and flashing and the entrance closed behind us and we were locked in" she said rembering it "Of course the Twolegs were angry so they opened it and tried grabbing us but we gave them a good clawing and escaped though they put up quite a fight" she finished as she turned her blue gaze back to the elder "So can I leave now or are you going to keep criticising me?" the young warrior asked still annoyed.

What a silly story. Should've just let those bunnies alone if they were unattainable. Crinklescar snorted in response, scenting out the mouse dropped at his paws and began nibbling on it, clearly finished with the warrior. Nothing more to say, he had his food and the reason for why it was being brought.

Old May 28th, 2023, 07:55 PM
Master of bad jokes

Quote:

What a silly story. Should've just let those bunnies alone if they were unattainable. Crinklescar snorted in response, scenting out the mouse dropped at his paws and began nibbling on it, clearly finished with the warrior. Nothing more to say, he had his food and the reason for why it was being brought.

Snowspots rolled her eyes "No?Ok then enjoy your mouse I hope you choke on it" she hissed annoyed before leaving the den.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Old June 10th, 2023, 04:13 PM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Cloverkit
Shadowclan | Kit | He/Him | 1 moon
a brown tabby with green eyes, white paws and nose blaze
════════ ════════ ════════ ════════ ════════ ════════ ════════
Cloverkit crept into the Elders' den, hoping to hear a story. He noticed Crinklescar was busy eating a rabbit. Hopefully, the elder wasn't in a grouchy mood.

"Hello? Can you tell me a story?" he asked meekly from the entrance of the den.
╔════════ ════════╗
Mentions:
@Estelle Crinklescar
╚════════ ════════╝
════════ ════════ ════════ ════════ ════════ ════════ ════════
*Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker*
Old June 17th, 2023, 05:05 PM

My Mood: Paranoid

Leopardwhisker gazed on, hoping a kit would come and ask for a story.