Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Luna16
Today 01:16 PM
Muddy Meetings [P]
by Oliver
Last post by hypnoticpeachy
Today 01:14 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 01:11 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Luna16
Today 01:11 PM
You May Not Be an Eagle,...
by Dark
Last post by wolfie
Today 01:10 PM

Old April 2nd, 2023, 09:15 AM
지금이 우리의 파도라면 두려워하지 말고 더 힘

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Sick

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

Really? The Shadow Queen raised a paw to her face and shut her eyes while shaking her head in exasperation. "Unless you idiots want me to gut you both, you better knock it off." Dawnstar gave a thunderous warning growl and unsheathed her huge claws. "Both of you get out of my face, I have no time for your dumbass antics."

Vixensnarl was back and she brought unwanted news with her. Her amber pool gleamed with a touch of worry and then blazed with aggravation after hearing why the Enforcer was bothering her. Dawnstar barely glanced at Deadwish when he walked in, stating that Mintbranch threatened them all the time and that he hadn't been present when the fight started.

"Okay, so all I got out of this is that I should hunt down some foxes, and break Mintbranch's legs so I can use him as bait." She grunted, tone flat and void of emotion. It was difficult to tell if she was using dry humor or being dead serious. Dawnstar rolled her shoulders in an attempt to ease some tension from them.

"I don't care about the threats, I do care about the disloyalty. If Nightstalker was near enough to hear the commotion with the foxes and the patrol, Mintbranch has no excuse for his snail pace other than his lack of care or concern for his clanmates. Not to mention the whole reason I'm making you lot go out in pairs is so that you stick together." If the tom's kin wasn't worth his time, she could only imagine what he thought of his clanmates.
Mistyblinked froze and slid under the tom. Standing and facing her leader she dipped her head. "Apologize Dawnstar. I'll go find Sorrelfur." she meowed. Padding out.

Mintbranch had followed and listened to the conversation. "I don't think my legs would be appetizing to a fox. Perhaps a badger?" he suggested, it was dry humor to match his leaders tone. "Also Nightstalker ran off while we left and I followed slowly assuming she was hunting. I came when there was only one fox left and I let them handle it. Plus let it be a lesson to her that she needs to asses the situation before leaping into it." he grumbled. Mintbranch's minty green gaze unflinching as he gazed at his leader, then snapping his cold gaze to Deadwish he meowed. "You as well, I can tell you tried showing off just by the dumb grin on your face when I arrived." he growled to his brother, snorting when Deadwish put his ears down in slight fear and embarrassment.

Mistyblink had watched her brother, "Why not save the lectures until after Dawnstar's turned you into an apprentice with 24/7 supervision is over?" she purred, her eyes shining with mischeif as she finally slid away, - for real this time-

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old April 3rd, 2023, 03:54 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Distracted

S H A D O W F U R

[ @~_LuzNoceda_~ @Undertaker ]

Shadowfur took a single step into Dawnstar's den, after making sure Poisonpaw was with him. "Dawnstar? I've got an apprentice here who was assigned to complete a patrol punishment with Featherstone. Instead of staying with her as ordered, they ran off on their own."
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; April 3rd, 2023 at 03:59 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2023, 04:16 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post
S H A D O W F U R

Shadowfur took a single step into Dawnstar's den, after making sure Poisonpaw was with him. "Dawnstar? I've got an apprentice here who was assigned to complete a patrol punishment with Featherstone. Instead of staying with her as ordered, they ran off on their own."
*Poisonpaw was expecting a really unreasonable punishment, as this was Dawnstar, though hoped it wasn't*

@Undertaker

[ shadowkit ]

◺--------------◿
Old April 3rd, 2023, 07:24 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Vixensnarl
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The Enforcer resisted the urge to swat Deadwish over the head when he followed her into Dawnstar's den instead of Mintbranch. It seemed the siblings had issues following simple instructions, and Mintbranch even had the gall to talk back to her mother. Disgusting! And now he was lying too.

"So, the sounds of us yowling and fighting foxes sounded like hunting to you? Either you're deaf or lying out of your ass, and based on your behavior, I'm inclined to go with the latter." Vixensnarl, her green eyes blazing in a fury. No matter what, he was going to get in trouble. Either he was disloyal, or he and Nightstalker had split up and broken Dawnstar's rule, which was also disloyal. She hoped the Shadow Queen broke his legs or made him a Disgrace. Or maybe even both.

@Undertaker @MangoLovesCheese
Old April 3rd, 2023, 07:27 PM
지금이 우리의 파도라면 두려워하지 말고 더 힘

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaBloss View Post
╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Vixensnarl
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The Enforcer resisted the urge to swat Deadwish over the head when he followed her into Dawnstar's den instead of Mintbranch. It seemed the siblings had issues following simple instructions, and Mintbranch even had the gall to talk back to her mother. Disgusting! And now he was lying too.

"So, the sounds of us yowling and fighting foxes sounded like hunting to you? Either you're deaf or lying out of your ass, and based on your behavior, I'm inclined to go with the latter." Vixensnarl, her green eyes blazing in a fury. No matter what, he was going to get in trouble. Either he was disloyal, or he and Nightstalker had split up and broken Dawnstar's rule, which was also disloyal. She hoped the Shadow Queen broke his legs or made him a Disgrace. Or maybe even both.

Mintbranch closed his eyes and meowed calmly. "I'm not lying, and for your information i'm deaf in my left ear. So your half right half wrong. As well as I heard more cats screeching than foxes, sounded like an argument until I heard the foxes then arrived. As I mentioned before I arrived a bit late and Nightstalker was way ahead." he meowed.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old April 5th, 2023, 11:31 PM
rainbowsan ♡

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

By the time she had gotten back to camp, deposited her catch on the pile, and made it to Dawnstar's den, the scrape on her cheek had stopped bleeding. Scarlet crusted along a thin line that appeared right underneath her eye - the same one that now bore a scar from the skirmish with ThunderClan. By Mirehound paid it no mind as she stopped at the entrance, hawk skull in her mouth.

Setting it down at her paws, she cleared her throat as her blue eyes peered into the den. "Dawnstar?" This time, she didn't announce right away what she was here for. Part of her - the miniscule part that still craved validation from those older than her - wanted to catch the queen's true reaction to the skull offering. It was different than the pelts, and she had seen one lingering in the den the last time she had been here. Perhaps it needed another to place beside it.

[ @Undertaker ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old April 7th, 2023, 06:01 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: The fog is coming.
My Mood: Spooky

Foxtooth would have fought Dawnstar if he had the energy to do so. Every cat would hear the story of how an idiotic furball fought one of the mightiest cats around. Of course, being a warrior and not a big kit. He trotted off looking for whoever the hell he was hunting with.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

I'm nonbinary, I use they/them pronouns. Idc if you don't use them, but i would prefer if you do :3
Old April 10th, 2023, 01:36 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Cougarivy**
@Undertaker

The black and white enforcer commander bounced easily up the rocks and stopped at the dark mouth of Dawnstar's den. Sitting down with her chin high, she wrapped her black tail around her paws, the tip twitching absently, as she chirped, "Oh Dawnstar! The enforcers are back from our meeting and I do think we have some...interesting news." She giggled lightly, waiting for the leader to invite her in before she got into the actual subject and suspect. While the secrecy felt unnecessary to her as the whole ordeal felt trivial. It seemed easier to simply dispose of the suspect and be done with it. It's not like the warrior in question was of any high value, otherwise he likely wouldn't have so quickly fallen under their suspicion.

Once she was inside Dawnstar's den, Cougarivy stretched deeply then sat down, curling her tail back around her paws to hide the fidgeting She smiled and got into her report quickly, jumping straight to the point, "It was Deadwish. I mean probably, anyway. Shadowfur called us all out to figure out Willowpaw's death. He felt fairly certain it was from a Shadowclanner after he and a patrol went out to check the area Willowpaw had been found. I heard Deadwish make some comment at the meeting when the death had been announced, he was acting funny. Larkfire offered to get to know Deadwish and the rest of us will keep a close eye on him."

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old April 10th, 2023, 02:24 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangoLovesCheese View Post

Mistyblinked froze and slid under the tom. Standing and facing her leader she dipped her head. "Apologize Dawnstar. I'll go find Sorrelfur." she meowed. Padding out.

Mintbranch had followed and listened to the conversation. "I don't think my legs would be appetizing to a fox. Perhaps a badger?" he suggested, it was dry humor to match his leaders tone. "Also Nightstalker ran off while we left and I followed slowly assuming she was hunting. I came when there was only one fox left and I let them handle it. Plus let it be a lesson to her that she needs to asses the situation before leaping into it." he grumbled. Mintbranch's minty green gaze unflinching as he gazed at his leader, then snapping his cold gaze to Deadwish he meowed. "You as well, I can tell you tried showing off just by the dumb grin on your face when I arrived." he growled to his brother, snorting when Deadwish put his ears down in slight fear and embarrassment.

Mistyblink had watched her brother, "Why not save the lectures until after Dawnstar's turned you into an apprentice with 24/7 supervision is over?" she purred, her eyes shining with mischeif as she finally slid away, - for real this time-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillian View Post
╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Vixensnarl
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

Dawnstar rolls her eyes as Mintbranch walks in commenting. Who the hell said she was going to feed a fox his legs? As he explained himself she found a few issues with his version of the story. Cats who left camp are supposed to stick together, common sense dictates that why else would Dawnstar make them leave in pairs? As far as Dawnstar was concerned, Nightstalker's response to the situation was correct compared to Mintbranch turtle pace.

It felt like Minbranch was pulling out every excuse to make it sound like he wasn't in the wrong. It was bewildering and irritating, Vixensnarl seemed to believe the same if the fury in her gaze was anything to go by. "I can't tell if you actually believe that dung coming from your mouth serves as an acceptable excuse or if you being a dumbass." Dawnstar chest vibrates as she snarls low and threateningly. "First off, if one of my clanmates took off running, even if I believe they're hunting, I'd immediately be on their tail regardless of my personal feelings or thoughts about them because I wouldn't dare go against my leader's direct order and my loyalty to my clan and my clanmates outweighs any personal issues I have with them. I have a duty to make sure that whatever they're running towards isn't trouble and if it is, naturally I'd fight to aid them because they are my clanmate."

Aside from the obvious, Dawnstar would not let her clanmates run off on their own if she could avoid it even if she wanted said cat dead. She had a duty to aid and defend even the most mousebrained of clanmates purely because they were ShadowClan. She might only move like Mintbranch if she thought this clanmate was a threat to her and ShadowClan or if the fight proved unwinnable or too risky, like with twolegs. "You're well aware that ShadowClan cats keep popping up dead and have been for the last few moons, hence why I order cats to leave together." There was no excuse to let Nightstalker run off on her own.

"You speak as if one fox was a measly threat, all clans' know how dangerous foxes are. Foxes are infamous cat killers, the fact that you decided to watch your clanmates struggle because you foolishly believed they could handle one fox revolts me. I don't see how Nightstalker is in the wrong here at all. She did what anything real warrior would do if they found their clanmates fighting with foxes, and helped. There's no need to assess a situation like that. Same with Deadwish, regardless of whether he was showing off or not, he at least did something unlike you." She spat, unsheathing her claws.

"Perhaps an early retirement to the grave is needed if you honestly can't tell the differences between an argument and a full-on fight with foxes. Foxes are not known to be quiet in battle, they are annoying, tipping, and screeching as loudly as cats if not louder. You'd have to be fully deaf to not be able to tell the differences between a cat and a fox, and even then unless your nose is dung too, picking up the scent of blood and fox shouldn't have been hard if Nightstalker could hear them." If hearing is the problem, there was a reason cats were given such great noses.

"There is no excuse for your inaction, Mintbranch, the fact that you're trying to find one instead of admitting your wrongdoings is infuriating. You trying to lay blame and finding fault with your kin is disgusting. You have no sense of loyalty to ShadowClan or your clanmates. My daughter, your medicine cat, remains injured, and as far as I'm concerned you contributed to that. Whether I kill you for your indiscretions or actually break your legs and demote you to a Disgrace, I'll leave it to the clan to decide at the meeting. For the time being, regardless you will pay for your crime. You're not allowed to leave camp." Dawnstar was obviously done listening to these excuses.

"Deadwish, if you and your siblings want to follow in Mintbranch's pawsteps then by all means keep sticking up for your brother who continues to treat you like fox dung. Keep testing my patience and challenging me," Dawnstar warns, stabbing her claws into the ground beneath her. No, she had not forgotten about this moron's and his mate's stupid outburst at the clan meeting. Personally, Dawnstar did not like the tom, but her loyalty to her clan and sense of duty outweighed her personal feelings, hence the reason she was wasting her breath trying to make him see sense. "Ruin your lives too."

"Vixensnarl, make sure the other Enforcers know that Mintbranch isn't allowed out of camp." She orders her daughter dismissively. Silently urging everyone to get out of her den and with a demanding tail lash, she was done with this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post
S H A D O W F U R

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~_LuzNoceda_~ View Post
*Poisonpaw was expecting a really unreasonable punishment, as this was Dawnstar, though hoped it wasn't*

@Undertaker

Dawnstar looked over to Poisonpaw as they walked in and scowled after Shadowfur's report. "Honestly, you've been nothing but a pain in the ass. You still harbor that misguided hatred for me for killing Heatherrain, who was murdering your clanmates by the way, and want to avenge her? Is that why you're ruining your own life, by the way, and not taking your training seriously?" Dawnstar questioned. "You seem to enjoy acting out and being punished for it. What is up with that?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post
By the time she had gotten back to camp, deposited her catch on the pile, and made it to Dawnstar's den, the scrape on her cheek had stopped bleeding. Scarlet crusted along a thin line that appeared right underneath her eye - the same one that now bore a scar from the skirmish with ThunderClan. By Mirehound paid it no mind as she stopped at the entrance, hawk skull in her mouth.

Setting it down at her paws, she cleared her throat as her blue eyes peered into the den. "Dawnstar?" This time, she didn't announce right away what she was here for. Part of her - the miniscule part that still craved validation from those older than her - wanted to catch the queen's true reaction to the skull offering. It was different than the pelts, and she had seen one lingering in the den the last time she had been here. Perhaps it needed another to place beside it.

[ @Undertaker ]

Oh, look if it wasn't her favorite striking blue-eyed she-cat. The giant leader yawned as she looked over to the entrance of her den, nose twitching as she scented a peculiar smell, foreign. The honey-hued orbs dropped down to the interesting look bone Mirehound had. A purr quickly emitted from the leader's massive chest, which sounded like a small earthquake, as she rose to her paws and padded over to inspect what appeared to be a skull.

"Did you bring me a new gift?" Dawnstar asked, pausing within Mirehound's personal bubble and ducking down so that she could sniff it. She noticed the mildest scent of blood clinging to the she-cat but paid no mind to it since it was rather faint and Mirehound didn't look injured, although it was always hard to tell with pelts of night. "I don't believe I have a skull like this yet." Dawnstar had snake bones, and a vulture skull gifted from her late daughter, but no... hmm, it was always hard to tell what animal it was when it was just bones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post
**Cougarivy**
@Undertaker

The black and white enforcer commander bounced easily up the rocks and stopped at the dark mouth of Dawnstar's den. Sitting down with her chin high, she wrapped her black tail around her paws, the tip twitching absently, as she chirped, "Oh Dawnstar! The enforcers are back from our meeting and I do think we have some...interesting news." She giggled lightly, waiting for the leader to invite her in before she got into the actual subject and suspect. While the secrecy felt unnecessary to her as the whole ordeal felt trivial. It seemed easier to simply dispose of the suspect and be done with it. It's not like the warrior in question was of any high value, otherwise he likely wouldn't have so quickly fallen under their suspicion.

Once she was inside Dawnstar's den, Cougarivy stretched deeply then sat down, curling her tail back around her paws to hide the fidgeting She smiled and got into her report quickly, jumping straight to the point, "It was Deadwish. I mean probably, anyway. Shadowfur called us all out to figure out Willowpaw's death. He felt fairly certain it was from a Shadowclanner after he and a patrol went out to check the area Willowpaw had been found. I heard Deadwish make some comment at the meeting when the death had been announced, he was acting funny. Larkfire offered to get to know Deadwish and the rest of us will keep a close eye on him."

If it wasn't her favorite plucky loony cat. Dawnstar glances in the direction of the opening to her den and flickers her tattered ears as she heard why Cougarivy was visiting today. New about the Enforcer meeting, Cougarivy knew better than to bother the leader with trivial none-sense, they'd been working together long enough that Dawnstar trusted that this conversation wouldn't be a waste of her time. "Enter." She huffs, standing and arching her back in a stretch as she did so.

With the younger cat in front of her, Dawnstar raised her ears to attention as Cougarivy gave her report. "Deadwish?" The Queen comments, not completely shocked by it. That one seemed like the type to run around killing cats considering how daft he acted at clan meetings. "I honestly would prefer you just kill him and then we can see if the deaths stop or not," Dawnstar grumbled, a little put out that she couldn't just do that since she didn't need the clan rioting. Plus, the leader knew she'd regret it if she was proven wrong.

"Not that I really mind, but why is Larkfire being trusted to get the information out of him?" Dawnstar wasn't questioning Larkfire's ability, she knew the molly was capable. It was more out of curiosity as to why the rest of the Enforcers trusted her.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; April 10th, 2023 at 02:55 PM.
Old April 10th, 2023, 02:50 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Cougarivy**
@Undertaker

White toes tapped the packed ground as the news relayed to Dawnstar processed. Though Deadwish's name echoed from Dawnstar's mouth as a question, Cougarivy noted that she didn't seem surprised and grew guardedly giddy at her next statement. Her claws poked out from their sheaths and tapped the ground beneath her though she kept her excitement mildly tempered, as much as the excitable she-cat could manage. Sinking her claws into Deadwish, an obnoxious thorn in her side who managed to keep resurfacing in her path and forcing her to recall his intrusions repeatedly, sounded like the most fun prospect of this whole ordeal. The tacky deaths and murders were getting boring at this point and the mystery no longer intrigued her. Through her excitement, however, there was some little logical voice in the back of her mind that considered Dawnstar wasn't actually giving her the go ahead. This was confirmed as she questioned the enforcers' plan of action. Cougarivy shrugged, "Larkfire volunteered and I haven't seen any reason to doubt her abilities so far. I'd trust her judgement to not get herself into too dangerous of a situation." Besides, if she managed to get herself killed while investigating Deadwish it'd confirm their suspicions about Deadwish and, judging by the tom's seeming complete lack of cunning, Larkfire would have to be frog-brained to be tricked by him, a trait she didn't find to be true of any of her enforcers. If Larkfire was inclined to defend or cover up for Deadwish for whatever inconceivable reason, the rest of the enforcers would also be watching Deadwish so Larkfire could go out with him if that was her choice. "She's not alone, but the rest of us I believe would be a lot less likely to be able to get anywhere near the frog-brain warrior."

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing