Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Shanmo11
Today 05:01 PM
Kits play mossball!
Last post by Clamfish
Today 05:01 PM
issues with link ;w;
Last post by finley !!
Today 04:58 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Shanmo11
Today 04:53 PM

Old October 28th, 2023, 12:03 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days regularly | 1 day time sensitive

Default Re: ThunderClan Patrols

CHESTNUTFALL
warrior - thirty-six moons - voice claim: tbd
@eris @Katiethewolfchild @FrostyGalaxy

All of his attention is shifted towards Springpaw as his ears note the sound of the Clan's medicine cat apprentice speaking. Chestnutfall listens, having padded closer to the younger she-cat with a gentle smile upon his maw. He angels his ears to give her his full attention, not wishing to make her speak any louder than she had to. He would be with Sunleap and Asterpaw to retrieve burnet, dandelions, and chervil. "You can count on us, Springpaw," the gentle giant rumbles in a positive tone, silently repeating the descriptions she has given for the herbs to be located.

Turning swiftly away from Springpaw, Chestnutfall has an easy time locating the rest of the patrol - Sunleap and Asterpaw both have made appearances and he trots over to them with his tail high in the air behind him. "Looks like we're all here!" came the joyous tone as the brown warrior smiles at both of his patrolmates. Sunleap as the leader though, he glances in the toms direction. "To Firefly Cove!"
Old October 28th, 2023, 03:14 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Sunleap meowed Bumblestar through the moles and the mousse he had caught. I caught two moles and a mouse and Dreampaw caught a mouse. @GhostCop @Dino
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; October 29th, 2023 at 01:12 PM.
Old October 28th, 2023, 04:59 PM
evil scientist

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

never tasted a sweet a poison as you have; you're an urge that can never be cured.
beefed up [tier I] + silver tongue always active.
[ @Dino [bumblestar ]

rowanhowl found the weary trek back to camp mind-numbingly agonizing. her throat ached like it had been licked by fire, and her muscles threatened to spasm and cramp with each step. they'd felt a-okay when they'd offered to patrol, but they'd woken up sick as the devil. poison, they suspected. just like everyone else. but someone had to keep the clan fed, and if everyone was sick then rowanhowl would tough it out for the cats who really couldn't patrol. he spotted bumblestar and trotted over.

"'ello bumblestar, just got back from the firefly cove with sparkleap and mudhound. the only thing to note was, uh, a bunch'a dead birds. mudhound and i think poison? not a single live bird. . . i digress. we left the crowfood and caught some crabs, four of 'em, two voles, a mouse, a robin and a mole. i know we're a tad late, and i'm real sorry. woke up feelin' horrid this morn. ain't no excuse, i know." rowanhowl trailed off, more so because their voice had begun to crack and fail them more. hopefully, that report was enough, because rowanhowl'd rather face bumblestars wrath than speak another painful, burning word.
[]

grousepaw is shadowclan's medicine cat apprentice
they and mossfreckle have a semi-closed den policy.

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Emberkit | Burningnight | Rush Casket
Old October 29th, 2023, 07:06 AM
Remember me

Status: We're shooting for the island in the sky! - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

The warrior saw Springpaw calling out for patrols. To be safe if his name was called, he sat a little ways from the medicine cat. And.. there it was. His name. It was that time again. Leaf heaved leafself up and padded over. Haggard Ruins? This was going to be interesting. "Alright sweetheart. We'll be back soon," they mewed softly to the young cat. "Leafpaw, Chickadeesong! Patrol!" he called out to his apprentice and the warrior.

[ @Leafy @haunted peach - Leafs & Chickadeesong ]

❝ Fight, little wolf, fight ❞
Wolfpaw is ThunderClan's Current Medicine Cat. He has a Semi-closed den policy
Send in a Healing Request ~ Medicine Den ~ Wolfpaw's Herbal Knowledge

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old October 29th, 2023, 03:46 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Leafpaw
Dark brown Siamese-Abyssinian-Turkish Angora mix ▵ She/Her
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

She was still a bit sore but it wasn't like it would prevent her from doing anything she pleases. Everything felt weird not having a tail anymore but she would have to get used to it. Leafpaw had chosen today to chill right at the entrance of the apprentice's den for the day. She was about to return to the den when she heard her name called, never mind that. Getting up on her feet she made her way over to stand close to her mentor. This would be her second patrol, maybe third she couldn't remember. "I heard, I heard I was over there when she called" she somewhat pouted using her paw to point at the apprentice's den.

@Bean_The_Pumpkin @haunted peach

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw / Applebees

Old October 29th, 2023, 07:08 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

~ Mistheart ~

Grey ears perked up at the sound of her name being called for patrols. Quickly scanning over the crowd of growing cats, Mistheart's gaze stoped on Fallenheart for half a second before she skittered out to join them.

"Once, uh... Once you're ready I'm ready to go," she hummed, grey eyes flicking around at the rest of their clanmates. "I've collected poppy's a few times, so um... I should be able to find some."

[ @/^\Spooky+Vix/^\ @hex_cat ]

Old October 29th, 2023, 08:29 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Dark

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚ ChickadeeSong of Thunderclan | 67 moons | Gray molly with a black head with white streaks, and a cream underside | Purrks: Agatha Kitty, Mind Reader ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

Patrols? Patrols! Patrols were fun to do and all, but herb patrols? In any case, it was something that she couldn't worm out of, something that was bound to her. And it seemed both Wildtwist and Leafpaw were already there, Juniper, pungent. Celandine, yellow flower, hairy leaves. Moss and cobwebs. Chickadee went over the herbs and their defining characteristics in her head as she greeting the others and waited for Wildtwist to lead the two into the territory.

- @Bean_The_Pumpkin @Leafy

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADHD

Sunrisestar is the current leader of ALT SKYCLAN, she has an OPEN den policy!

Themes and Text Colors: a complete guide
gay vinegar
No.
Old October 30th, 2023, 08:47 AM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Sagefern sat waiting for his patrol members. Where are they. he thought to himself before calling out. Hey, Roaringcoast [ @vampire ] and Flickerpaw [ @kyoufudrefan ] where are you guys?" he took a breath. "We have to get going before we get in trouble!"
Old October 30th, 2023, 03:41 PM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

| Larchflame |
Warrior - ThC - She/her
( @spookywynds @Spooky_Sus_Bean Sorry for the delay! )

Larchflame was surprised to be called onto yet another herb patrol by Springpaw. Hadn't she just gone on one the other day to search for the poison Riverclan had been spreading about? Ah, whatever, the clan needed the territory cleared from the toxins, and the medicine cats needed these herbs to help heal the effected cats.

Rageweed, feverfew and burdock root she repeated the three herbs to herself, along with their descriptions as she went to join Rateye. Rateye? Oh right, that guy. She recalled him from the meeting a few suns ago, when everycat was arguing over Cracklepaw/kits corpse. He was one of the first to volunteer, he had been more reserved in his call out, especially compared to some other cats. His remark make her scoff with offence, as if Larchflame would muck around on a patrol, she was no apprentice and hadn't been for many moons.

Who else was joining their patrol? None other than Yarrowcrest. He wasn't annoying or irritating, no no, he was pretty agreeable and level headed, but it was a weird coincidence that they kept bumping into each other. She didn't know where the young warrior was though. "If he doesn't show up soon we should just head out, I'm sure the medicine cats wont want to wait around all day." her meow was flat, she'd like for him to show, being stuck on a patrol with just Rateye would be less then ideal, especially if he continued to act this way the entire time.

- bios | tracker | shop -
Old October 30th, 2023, 07:28 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Spiderthroat
He/Him :: Deputy :: Poisoned
Beefed Up Tier III : Inactive

He'd only done this once before, during one of the times ThunderClan was in the midst of chaos, so it doesn't narrow down a single thing in his brain. That being said he wasn't shy to bossing others around, nor was it entirely new to him. Many had come back with some good food deposits, but they needed quite a bit. Who know's what food was poisoned, if that's what got poisoned. Maybe it was their food's food supply. Maybe the water supply. He didn't know, not yet anyways.

Looking around the Clearing, Spiderthroat cleared his throat and made sure he would be pretty well heard. "Patrols!" he called. No need to explain what for to everyone, each batch would get their own briefing.

"Larchflame ( @Apolloween) . You will be taking Bravesky ( @Spirit_life_yt ) and Chestnutfall ( @Luck ) with you on a Border Patrol to the ThunderGlade. Larchflame if your apprentice , Treepaw ( @SuspiciousMindz ) Wishes to go with you, they're more than free to." a pause as he waited for the lot to realize he was speaking to them. "Keep your eyes peeled, they haven't been too friendly as of late. Make sure they know we're keeping on top of the Borders. If you see a WindClanner, don't engage. Or do really I don't care. If you engage at least make sure you kill them. Keep an eye out for any contaminated water or anything else of the sort that may have started this poisoning that's going around."

"Spottedfire ( @Willooow ) , take Glowpaw ( @Cinnamon~ ) and Sandflower ( @Maro ) on a Border Patrol to Herondive Hollow. Haven't heard much of ShadowClan recently and I'm not a fan of it. Make sure they're not up to anything and keep the borders firm. Keep an eye out and see if you find any dying prey there as well."

Next. Some food.

" Sootfall ( @Sundrop ) , you'll be taking Wolfspider ( @SH33P ) and Berryfrost ( @lem~ ) to go Hunt in Cattail Pond , Make sure to avoid any funny looking fish, and report back if a good chunk of them are Belly Up."

" Wildtwist ( @Bean_The_Pumpkin ) , take Dawnshred ( @Ladieboo ) and Leafpaw ( @Leafy ) with you to go search around the Haggard Ruins for some prey. Don't fall in any holes. We need all of you to come back, and report back any findings. Point still stands, shy away from any prey that is looking or acting funny."

"Lastly, Larkswoop ( @lynxyboo ) take Chickadeesong ( @haunted peach ) ,Rowanhowl ( @redshiftreign ) and Wolfpaw ( @BEAR. ) to go hunt by Smallpines. Stay clear from the Border, and try your best not to cause a fuss. As I've been sayin, and I'll say again, stay away from any fish or anything else that smells, looks, or acts funny. We don't need even more sick."

Letting them all mingle as best he could before continuing. His balance shifting a bit as he did his best not to fall onto his side. All the yelling was making him lightheaded. After shifting from one paw to another the calico decided he'd just sit down.
"IF ANY OF YOU ARE SICK. Do your best to complete the patrol. If you believe you can. IF YOU CANNOT. Report back to me and head to the Medicine Den immediately. You lot are actively helping the Clan figure out what places are, and are not safe to hunt in. So you lot have to come back in one piece with any knowledge. Don't dilly dally either."

[ These patrols are DUE on the 8th of NOV. 11:59PM EST Please send me a VM or a PM if you are unable to finish or if you need to be replaced! ]

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry

Last edited by Starfall; October 30th, 2023 at 07:55 PM.