Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Blue's Character Shop!!
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 05:56 PM
RiverClan Meetings (August...
Last post by nyme
Today 05:54 PM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:54 PM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by Spider.
Today 05:45 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Spider.
Today 05:44 PM

Old July 3rd, 2024, 05:58 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Roseheart
| She/her | ThC Warrior | Moons: 20 | No Purrks |

Roseheart tilted her head and then smiled at the tom. She got to her paws and padded by, running her graceful tail under his chin and across his shoulder as she went. Then as she stopped in the threshold of the warrior's den she turned around with a wink, "I'd say your chances are high, shall we?"

Briarfur-20 moons/Thunderclan warrior

Briarfur let out a small squeak but tried to cover it up.He quickly followed Roseheart out of the warrior den and into the clearing “So where do you want to hunt?
#RTMBriarfur

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon

Last edited by Tallstar; July 3rd, 2024 at 11:30 PM.
Old July 5th, 2024, 02:32 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

《 Alpinepaw 》
65/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 6 moons

Alpinepaw started to dig a hole in front of the den's entrance. She wanted to prank some unsuspecting cats. Alpinepaw looked up in case if there were any warriors heading her way.

(OPEN)
Old July 7th, 2024, 09:03 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Orangeblossom
| He/him | TC warrior | Moons: 20 | No purrks |

The ginger tom wasn’t sure what had pushed Drizzlecloud to step back from being a medicine cat but he sure hoped that she was doing okay. She was allowed to do whatever was best for her but if it was like sickness or something Orangeblossom just hoped that it wasn’t. So while he had been meaning to catch the ex herbalist for a lesson or two it was also an excuse to chat with Drizzlecloud if she was up to it. Orangeblossom will always be a worrier that was for sure! When Orangeblossom spotted the other warrior he made his way leisurely.

Hey Drizzlecloud! How are you?” He tried to make sure that he approached from the front so she could read his muzzle but also he wasn’t sure if she even noticed him approaching to look up. He hoped so, the last thing he wanted to do was spook the other warrior by suddenly being in front of her. So he slowed a tail length and then some away. A little further than he would for a normal conversation but again didn’t want to spook her.
[ @Omari - Drizzlecloud ]
[ I believe you said a public thread? If not I can move this elsewhere o7 ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old July 8th, 2024, 04:03 PM
Im fine

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Dead

Owlheart laid in her nest and fell asleep
(Open)

Last edited by FadingWhispers; July 8th, 2024 at 04:03 PM.
Old July 8th, 2024, 06:55 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Sprucejumper |
9 Moons - ThunderClan Warrior

Kitty Softpaws - Active | Ultimate Predator - Inactive | Agatha Kitty - Inactive

The greeting was loud. Boisterous. Over the top. Just as Sprucejumper had learned to love when it came from The Boulder. Other cats? Perhaps not so much, but they hadn't been there for him his entire life. Not like they had. Plus no matter how much he refused to show it, there was a certain... fun to be had whenever he was around his former mentor. Things were never boring around them, even if they were just sitting down for a talk.

At the question, the former kittypet nodded as he settled comfortably into the nest, wrapping his tail around his body. Of course something amazing had happened today! Chatty the Usurper was not here. Right now... not like... gone forever. He wasn't so callous as to wish for her death. She made the mountainous feline happy, and no matter how much he hated her for forcing herself between him and them, he wouldn't actively pray for her demise as long as she made them smile. Besides, he wasn't the praying type. He left that bit to the star worshipers, thank you very much.

"Hunting," he replied, puffing his chest out proudly as he spoke.

So perhaps the tom hadn't been going out and about doing much when it came to socializing or shedding blood for the clan. That simply wasn't his style. It was too much trouble to get close to others. They expected him to... like... talk back and stuff. What'd he look like, a housefolk talking box? If they wanted to talk, they could do so like the three legged cat besides him did. If not... well, they clearly were expecting too much from him.

Hunting, though? That came to him easy. He wasn't sure if it was all the training he'd done, being beat up by every last piece of prey in this forest until he had understood what it take to hunt them. If maybe The Boulder was simply a genius at teaching - this part was very likely, and paired up with his own genius, excellence was inevitable - or if maybe he had settled well into his role within the clan. True, his loyalty wasn't as blind as some of the others. He would rather run away than die on command. He was dreadful at fighting as well. But as long as he hunted? As long as he kept the prey pile filled? He couldn't see even Angry having a problem with that.

@Rani [Mudhound]

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

Hahaha Sprucejumper! By sitting down you have activated Mudhounds trap! Time for a bath.

Not that it was really needed, the tom kept himself groomed but it was more of an affection thing between the two given how much the tripod had shared tongues with Sprucejumper as an apprentice. So with a pleased purr the hornet shifted right up to press against their former apprentice and started dragging a tongue across his head, smoothing down fur to a tidy shine that suited him.

It made Mudhound really happy that their little man wasnt suffering as a warrior and seemed happy, they'd been worried that free'd from their mentors constant company he'd be lonely, not being as outgoing as others. But he at least didnt seem sad so that was good, and the tripod purred proudly, murmuring a soft "You were always the best hunter as an apprentice. Thanks for making sure we're all fed when everyones so distracted with horrible stuff like battle lately, its cats like you who really keep the clan running~"

Though Mudhound did kinda miss teaching Sprucejumper all those hunting skills, their first little outing that'd started off poorly but ended with the start of a bond that was very dear to them. Speaking of.... "I think youre forever gonna be my best little hunter kiddo. Ive been having trouble bonding to Swanpaw and Silverpaw like we clicked. Swanpaw is so skittish its hard to do anything and Silverpaw is hung up on his previous mentor but Bumblestar thinks she's a bad influence so wants me to create distance which really isnt a good start. Thats life though, youre always gonna have a special place I guess!"

That wasnt even the last of Mudhounds relationship issues though and the tripod sighed, head thumping down to rest on Sprucejumpers shoulder as they slumped, whining. "Ah my life is full of relationship trouble Sprucy.... Im full of suffering and cursed by starclan! You get that right?" Probably not actually, Mudhound wasnt sure if Sprucejumper really cared about romance or all that.

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old July 9th, 2024, 12:58 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Mistheart and Lioncrest snoozed.

(Closed activity post)

Old July 9th, 2024, 02:38 PM
Im fine

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Dead

Owlheart laid down to sleep
Old July 9th, 2024, 03:04 PM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days
My Mood: Amused

Roaringmoon.stretched (you guessed it, closed)
Old July 9th, 2024, 03:31 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

《 Alpinepaw 》
69/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 6 moons

The young cat walked into the Warriors' Den in amazement. She was feeling positive today! Alpinepaw watched the other cats in silence for a while. One cat caught her attention in particular, so she gazed intently at them.

(OPEN)
Old July 11th, 2024, 07:52 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

━◦○◦━◦○◦━
Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her
Purrks: Heightened Perception(active), Herbal Knowledge T2 & Monkey’s Paw.
Being back in the warriors den was weird. Well, to be fair, she thought that the medicine den was weird to sleep in back when she had first been appointed the rank. After that change, she didn’t think that she’d ever be coming back here–to sleep, night after night. Of course it had all been her own decision, but that didn’t remove the fact that it was weird to return here.

When she had last slept in here, she slept in her own nest. Now, she had the pleasure of sharing her nest with Sparrowpelt. By the time Orangeblossom had appeared within the den, she had just finished merging her own nest and Sparrowpelt’s to make one big comfy mass of moss to fit the both of them. It would be comforting–her nest often smelled of lavender, as she liked to slip it into her moss, as it helped her sleep… But now it would smell of two of her favourite things, lavender and her mate.

Company.

A quiet voice whispered to her left, alerting her that Orangeblossom had not just come in here to snooze, but to chat. Green eyes shifted upwards from where she currently lay, kneading at the moss below her to ensure it was cozy after all of the work she put into prepping it.

“Orangeblossom! Hello, I… I’m just settling in, is all. It’s a little odd being back in here after so long.” Drizzlecloud spoke softly, an almost nervous chuckle escaping her as she spoke. Not nervous to speak to the young warrior, no, just… A little wary about the changes that she’d have to get used to again.
[ @Dolomedes - also worth letting you know that only drizz can hear the little italicized words that i've included ]
━◦○◦━◦○◦━

Drizzlecloud Midnightpath Smolderpaw Seedkit