A Lost Soul ~ Softkit's...
Last post by snowflake.
Today 04:56 PM

Old April 5th, 2020, 03:36 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: The Waterbarn

cherrypaw smiled and looked up at twilight star with a very puzzled look, "are we allowed to head back right now twilightstar?" cherrypaw stood up, she was ready to go back to her new home, "should we started going back right now?" she looked outside the barn doors with a small tired sigh, cherrypaw felt lucky that she hadn't lost any of her new friends or her sister in the coyote disaster.

@Moonraven

stay safe and wash your hands!

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...
because my hearts with you!
Old April 5th, 2020, 04:27 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

Crescentmoon padded along the walls of the Waterbarn, feeling lost. So much had happened in the last moon. She sighed, looking around her gathered clanmates. Where was Wolftail? Was her okay? Crescentmoon glanced furiously around the gathered cats, hoping to spot Wolftail. Finally spotting his grey coat, she broke into a trot towards him. "Wolftail," she called, skidding to a halt besides him. "Are you okay?"

@Skye
Old April 5th, 2020, 04:36 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamRiverRipple View Post
Crescentmoon padded along the walls of the Waterbarn, feeling lost. So much had happened in the last moon. She sighed, looking around her gathered clanmates. Where was Wolftail? Was he okay? Crescentmoon glanced furiously around the gathered cats, hoping to spot Wolftail. Finally spotting his grey coat, she broke into a trot towards him. "Wolftail," she called, skidding to a halt besides him. "Are you okay?"

@Skye
"I'm fine, Crescentmoon. I'm just a little shook up. That's all." His golden eyes glazed over as he stared at the ground. "You aren't hurt, are you?" He glanced up at her.

- I left -
Old April 5th, 2020, 04:37 PM
Smile, she said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye View Post
"I'm fine, Crescentmoon. I'm just a little shook up. That's all." His golden eyes glazed over as he stared at the ground. "You aren't hurt, are you?" He glanced up at her.
Crescentmoon flicked her ear. "Why would yo suggest that?"
Old April 5th, 2020, 04:39 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[ WINDCLAN CAN START HEADING HOME!

Wrap your roleplays up and head on over to WindClan camp!

There are three RiverClan cats there currently working on den repairs and cleanup. ]
Old April 5th, 2020, 04:41 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamRiverRipple View Post
Crescentmoon flicked her ear. "Why would yo suggest that?"
"I-I don't know. I was just concerned. I take it that's a 'no', then?" the gray tom stammered.

- I left -
Old April 5th, 2020, 05:42 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

@Shimm @starshooter @Wings @Moon Lily

"Going home?" Whitesong blinked awake. They were safe?

All thanks to Riverclan.

"Songbird, we're going home" He grinned, limping quickly to his family, Reedkit and Creekpaw. A laugh bubbled in his throat. "We're going home!"

He spotted Irispaw. He wanted to go thank her. He wanted to celebrate with his family, celebrate with her.
Old April 5th, 2020, 05:45 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Beastspark cocked his head when the WindClan leader returned and asked about help to get her cats back home? This was just brilliant, Icestar was going to have a cow when she learns Lionstar had RiverClan remove the coyotes. Beastspark was happy for the struggling WindClan, but he was pretty sure Icestar wasn't going to share his enthusiasm. "If you need any help I can offer Daisybloom [ @Spiderfrost ], Whiskernose [ @Rainquail ] and Nettlespark [ @implimm ] for now." He wished that he himself could assist a little more. Sadly, he felt like he was walking on thin ice with his leader. "Irispaw [ @Moon Lily ] as a medicine cat can make her own choice." Since she was their only medicine cat, and a competent one at that, he was pretty sure she could make her own choices on if she wanted to keep helping out the clan or not. However, if Irispaw had already finished with the badly wounded ones, he assumed the WindClan medicine cat could deal with the rest. "Send them back when you're done with them." Beastspark decided to keep the whole RiverClan coyote thing to himself. His leader would probably learn about it herself sooner or later. So long as it didn't come from him, she might actually kill the messenger when she finds out.

@Moonraven

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old April 5th, 2020, 06:08 PM
Smile, she said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye View Post
"I-I don't know. I was just concerned. I take it that's a 'no', then?" the gray tom stammered.
Crescentmoon chuckled, wincing as she put down her back foot. "I'm fine, and your even better."
Old April 5th, 2020, 07:18 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

Breezefeather stared at Daisybloom, shocked in his green eyes as he listened to her rambling. He had not meant for it to seem like he didn't want the mouse, like there was something wrong with the food she had given him. But yet as she started rambling he felt his head ramble as well as he suddenly felt guilty, the void taking the broadening opening to shove misery into his thoughts. It was his fault. Why was he afraid of mice? Why couldn't they just show that they appreciated what she had done for him. The guilt was too strong, it reminded him too much of the self-loathing time ago. He had to explain it. He had to get out of this void riddled state again, and so the light returned to his eyes and he refocused on Daisybloom. He stretched out a paw but soon realized that he would struggle moving fully. Although the tree hadn't damaged him, his head hurt and thereby he was unable to focus completely on moving his light limp. Bless Starclan that he was a light-weight. But he did manage to shuffle his paws so that he was sitting somewhat straight up. Keeping his eyes focused on Daisy he gestured to the little critter with his tail. The action exhausted him more than he was ready for but he was supported by his steady shoulders. "Eh..." He honestly had no clue how so say what he meant. How would you explain that you're afraid of a prey... "I don't eat mice... I.. I.." he was stuttering, so embarrassed and shaken by what he was about to say, "I'm.. I'm afraid... of mice." There it was, it was out for Daisy to her. It did not relieve his nervousness though because he was still afraid of what would happen. What would her reaction be to a cat who was afraid of mice? She probably never had encountered one before. "That was.. that was why I ran away from that corner when we were out for the moss... There was just... 4 heads, staring at me. And I don't know how to avoid trees... We don't have many out on the moors and they just don't stand in your way."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
Beastspark cocked his head when the WindClan leader returned and asked about help to get her cats back home? This was just brilliant, Icestar was going to have a cow when she learns Lionstar had RiverClan remove the coyotes. Beastspark was happy for the struggling WindClan, but he was pretty sure Icestar wasn't going to share his enthusiasm. "If you need any help I can offer Daisybloom [ @Spiderfrost ], Whiskernose [ @Rainquail ] and Nettlespark [ @implimm ] for now." He wished that he himself could assist a little more. Sadly, he felt like he was walking on thin ice with his leader. "Irispaw [ @Moon Lily ] as a medicine cat can make her own choice." Since she was their only medicine cat, and a competent one at that, he was pretty sure she could make her own choices on if she wanted to keep helping out the clan or not. However, if Irispaw had already finished with the badly wounded ones, he assumed the WindClan medicine cat could deal with the rest. "Send them back when you're done with them." Beastspark decided to keep the whole RiverClan coyote thing to himself. His leader would probably learn about it herself sooner or later. So long as it didn't come from him, she might actually kill the messenger when she finds out.

@Moonraven
Her growing panic slowly melted away at the warriors stilted explanation. Her eyes, still wide, cleared a bit and her ears perked to attention.

"Oh" she breathed as she thought on it. "Oh..."

Daisybloom looked guilty then.

"I'm so sorry, I hadn't--and I asked you to hunt some down. That was insensitive of me, no wonder you panicked." she murmured, green eyes flickering to the uneaten mouse.

"Would you feel a bit better if I gave the mouse to someone else out of your sight?" she asked already getting to her paws when she heard the call for Windclan to start gathering to make the trip back to theor territory. The she-cat blinked in surprise and turned to glance at her deputy and Twilightstar speaking to each other a short distance away. She could have sworn she heard her name mentioned.

The young warrior furrowed her brows and contemplated going over to see if she should if there was anything more the moorland cats would need of her on their trip home.