Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:19 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:05 AM
Mosspaw training!
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 12:48 AM
foreigners and shades [p]
by Myling
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:46 AM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by occultation
Today 12:42 AM

Old October 4th, 2021, 05:16 PM
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Bump Policy: After 3 days
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Joining & Rejoining

Whiteberry stumbled out into a familiar area, her fur bushing out against the cold breeze, growling she felt frustrated with how long she had been searching and limping in basically circles. I feel like I've been running in a circle! I just tried to hunt! How long have I been out here? She thought gruffly. She sat down for a few moments, she could barely sense where she was! Had Riverclan territory always been so confusing? I'd be better off blind! She licked her paw, ran it over her ears and calmed down. Now, why don't I just go the other way? A thought argued that she had been in every direction that she could think of, then reminded herself she was probably just confusing herself. Whiteberry had been eating bugs, why wouldn't she be crazy at this point in her life?

Whiteberry thought about calling for a patrol and tried to tell herself it was the worst idea she had yet. Though she thought how bad of an idea it was she had to admit, she had no other way, really. She growled under her breath. No! No calling like a kit without its mother! She was a warrior, not a rouge! She should be able to find her way perfectly without any help. Even with this reassurance to herself, she doubted she could even move much anymore.

@spade

Last edited by Inconsistency; October 4th, 2021 at 05:18 PM.
Old October 4th, 2021, 08:31 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Graytail spun around "Kestrelwing?" She asked, surprised, "It's good to see you my apprentice." She purred happily. She looked around, "Where's Sootstar?" She asked the leader, not knowing that Kestralstar was leader now

@spade

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.
Old October 4th, 2021, 09:29 PM
Happy holidays!

My Mood: Lazy

Looncry

// @spade \\

He scented the air and a strong whiff of
RiverClan filled his nostrils. He backed up a little.
It was not out of fear, but he did not want
to appear as a threat. His skinny state probably
already proved that, but he knew well that
his words could accidentally cause some... problems.

Looncry's yellow eyes pierced the spot
where he detected motion. And what
looked back was a face that would be hard to forget.

"I'm sorrry I left Kestrelstar... he
was fumbling with his words.

"I-I just had a lot on my mind."

.·:*¨༺Please bump me after 48 hours ༻¨*:·.
Characters
Hiii sorry for the sudden hiatus, was sick. I'll be doing my best to catch up with roleplays!||
Old October 5th, 2021, 05:23 PM
Collector of Screams

Bump Policy: -
My Mood: Fanatic

- Ari -

@Nixey @spade

Long, feathery grasses, laden with dust, tickled the young tom's nose, and he sneezed, shaking his head in annoyance. His thin frame lowered toward the packed dirt, and he crept forward, tail lashing excitedly as he spotted a target - a stray maple leaf, wedged under a small stone. With a yowl of excitement, he leapt high above the swaying grass, landing square on the fluttering tree-spawn so it made a delightful crunch. Leaning down, he sniffed it, flicking his tail in pride. Patch had taught him how to pounce well after quite the disaster when he accidentally scared away a family of mice instead of- well- catching them. That had been a nasty swat across the head, but it had done him some good in the end. He was still figuring out how to get back at Patch for it, though.

Ear flicking as he finally heard the older cat's call, Ari's angular brown head shot up and out of the grass. "Coming!" he called, bounding toward Patch's familiar pelt. Slowing as he reached his caretaker, he glanced up ahead. "We're actually almost there? For real, this time? I'm sooo tired. My paws are about to fall off - seriously!" The younger tom podded Patch's shoulder, stumbling as he tried to keep pace nonetheless. A small laugh raised on the breeze. "I can't wait to be a warrior! I'll be so fierce, and intimidating." He meowed, strutting forward with an air of self-importance, despite the many, many indications otherwise. "Are you excited to join the Clan cats?" Ari prompted his friend.
Old October 7th, 2021, 12:58 AM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fox~ View Post
As foxpaw smiled at the leader. she looked at her paw. Its nothing too bad! It just hurts a bit. she lied. She didn't want to seem like a baby towards him. All she seemed like was a baby too all the leaders. She was gonna change that. I don't remember how I and why I left. I only remember getting attacked by an outsiders.Foxpaw was a big girl she took them down but also got her ass handed too her. It was an even battle. Even with a damaged paw she stood up and walked towards kestrelstar. She would give him a hug. Foxpaw missed him alot. Although she didn't know him all that well.

-------------------------

Lionspot wasn't shocked by his question. The drawing blood part was an even deal. Plus the other fish-brain started it. She shook her head. Lionspot hated all of them. And know she had to deal with them even more. I've been wandering alot lately. I dont know where to I don't want to remember where. She said grabbing head and shaking it a few times. Her head was pounding already but she shook it off. I wish to join riverclan again though. Mainly for others. In that time alone I noticed I "missed" my clanmates. It was a strange feeling for her. What was it called?Happiness? Sorrow? Pain? She had no understanding of what she felt or what others felt. Maybe its why all she does is hate? She would have to figure that one out soon. She thought as she stood up to match his stance.
It was rather easy to see - or in this case, know - how much pain Foxpaw must be in. A broken paw was nothing to sneeze at, and would need to be looked at by Snakeheart as soon as possible.

Kestrelstar opened his jaws to tell her to do just that when the apprentice came forward in an attempt to give him a hug. A knee-jerk reaction, the leader's ears went back and he pulled away, confusion glossing over his yellow eyes. While he was trying his best to be more considerate of his Clanmates, as a leader should, he still wasn't a big fan of affection of any sorts.

Clearing his throat, he gestured back towards camp. "We need to get you seen by Snakeheart. Here, lean on my shoulder," he offered her, readying himself to head back to camp.

[done! for some reason im not seeing Foxpaw on the missing so just add them to the Allegiances (leave the mentor spot blank) and i'll get her added back on!]

- - - - -

Almost at once, yellow eyes narrowed as Kestrelstar let out a low warning growl. Despite his change of sorts, he still wouldn't allow any disrespect in his Clan. "I don't care who started it. Those cats were your Clanmates, you're not to lay a claw on them." Aside from the report Goosefury had given him, Kestrelstar honestly hadn't heard much about Lionspot. Perhaps an oversight on his part, as he hadn't really gotten to know any of his Clanmates.

Lifting his head slightly, the RiverClan leader studied her. Something about the way she spoke worried him, but he'd never show it. Instead, he'd just make sure to keep an eye on her - the last thing RiverClan needed was another warrior causing chaos. "So long as you don't wander off again," he mewed after awhile, giving her a slow nod and turning around. "Follow me back to camp."

[done! i do see lionspot, so i'll re-add her!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piketooth View Post
Piketooth arrived back in camp after being gone for do long, he needed time alone as he had some things to work out on his own, walking vack into Camp he looked around for Kestralstar hoping the Riverclan Leader would excuse his absence

"Hey Kestralstar, sorry for my absense"
Padding through the camp with his nose lifted to the sky, Kestrelstar let a soft sigh escape from him. Oh stars, how he wished it would rain. Not a torrential downpour, or anything of the light. A simple, light rain. Just to feel the water on his fur. Wishful thinking, and something that the leader pushed to the back of his mind for now.

Ears swiveled around at the sound of his name, and the scent of RiverClan washing over him. Another lost soul? Turning around he spotted Piketooth. "Ah, Piketooth," he greeted the warrior with a small nod. "Do tell where did your absence lead you?" he questioned, curiosity sparking in his gaze.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisperingwishes View Post
Whiteberry stumbled out into a familiar area, her fur bushing out against the cold breeze, growling she felt frustrated with how long she had been searching and limping in basically circles. I feel like I've been running in a circle! I just tried to hunt! How long have I been out here? She thought gruffly. She sat down for a few moments, she could barely sense where she was! Had Riverclan territory always been so confusing? I'd be better off blind! She licked her paw, ran it over her ears and calmed down. Now, why don't I just go the other way? A thought argued that she had been in every direction that she could think of, then reminded herself she was probably just confusing herself. Whiteberry had been eating bugs, why wouldn't she be crazy at this point in her life?

Whiteberry thought about calling for a patrol and tried to tell herself it was the worst idea she had yet. Though she thought how bad of an idea it was she had to admit, she had no other way, really. She growled under her breath. No! No calling like a kit without its mother! She was a warrior, not a rouge! She should be able to find her way perfectly without any help. Even with this reassurance to herself, she doubted she could even move much anymore.

@spade
From where he had been patrolling the territory, Kestrelstar watched as Whiteberry turned this way and that, looking as confused as ever. At first, he had barely recognized the cat. Hadn't they disappeared from RiverClan moons ago? Definitely right during his transition to leadership. Yellow eyes narrowed as she appeared to be... lost. Huh. A full grown RiverClan warrior, lost in the territory.

"You look like an apprentice who doesn't know their head from their tail," the leader snorted as he padded out of the foliage. Yellow gaze rested on her, a small amount of scrutiny etched into his expression. "Have you been lost for the last five moons or what?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drogan the Dragontaur View Post
Graytail spun around "Kestrelwing?" She asked, surprised, "It's good to see you my apprentice." She purred happily. She looked around, "Where's Sootstar?" She asked the leader, not knowing that Kestralstar was leader now

@spade
Stars, it had been moons since he'd heard his warrior name. Kestrelstar shook his head lightly as his former mentor named Sootflare, refraining from letting a hiss of disgust slip from him. "Soot..star is dead. He was killed by coyotes." There was a forced layer of grief in his voice, as the gray tabby didn't necessarily care for his death really.

Moving on from that rather quickly, the gray tabby cleared his throat. "Lionstorm - who is also... dead... and Snakeheart appointment me as leader, with Splashleap as my deputy." There were days were sometimes it still didn't feel real. It hadn't been that long ago that Kestrelstar had been a simple warrior, and hearing the name for the first time in awhile really took him back to before everything had, well changed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay. View Post
Looncry

// @spade \\

He scented the air and a strong whiff of
RiverClan filled his nostrils. He backed up a little.
It was not out of fear, but he did not want
to appear as a threat. His skinny state probably
already proved that, but he knew well that
his words could accidentally cause some... problems.

Looncry's yellow eyes pierced the spot
where he detected motion. And what
looked back was a face that would be hard to forget.

"I'm sorrry I left Kestrelstar... he
was fumbling with his words.

"I-I just had a lot on my mind."
Stars, the outside world had not been kind to Looncry. Kestrelstar couldn't help but notice how skinny the warrior had become. Something about the tom had always made the leader feel as though he had to protect him. He wasn't exactly sure what it was, and it was something to mull over for another time. "Didn't we all," the leader replied with a bit of weight behind the words.

With a soft sigh, Kestrelstar gave a nod to the tom. He didn't suspect Looncry of any dishonesty or disloyalty - in fact he recalled him being rather supportive, even when Kestrelstar hadn't deserved any of it. "Let's get you back to camp and get a fish for you to eat. We can't have RiverClan appearing skinny, now can we?" With a small smile, the leader nodded in the direction of camp, signalling for Looncry to follow him.

[done! i'll re-add looncry!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixey View Post
~Patch~
Ugh, he hated having wet paws. All these new scents were overwhelming too, why would so many cats rest in this place? Patch, with his little leech of a companion, had made their way to what he presumed to be the clans that one of Patch’s old buddies had murmured about to him in the glare of moonlight. There had always been doubt in the back of his mind whether or not his old friend had been telling him the truth, but Patch had never gone out to find out for himself. Now, however, he was searching. He wanted to find the clans the friend had so proudly spoken of, convection ringing in the words that had reached his ears as Patch laid out on the hay bed. ”Oh stop sputtering mousedung,” he remembered his younger self saying, ”why would something like that ever exist?” that next morning, he had awoken to a empty nest of hay beside himself. That had left a dull pain in his heart, seeing as that was one of the few cats he had ever bonded with. To be truthful, had he not had another reason he would’ve stayed away from these clans.
Casting a glance around himself, Patch searched for the exact reason why he had decided to drag his tired bones here. No matter how many times he swore he’d never admit it, Patch knew the true reason he had decided to up and leave the, at least to him, comfortable monster den the two had found themselves nestled in. However, the reason he had come here had been much bigger than himself, casting a glance around, Patch searched for the reason, “Ari?” calling out softly to the younger tom, Patch had his head tilted slightly to the side. That, that cat had been the reason, the reason Patch had spent his last few moons caring for a kit, the reason he now had a clingy cat with him, the reason Patch was afraid to lose someone again. The real reason he had come here was to help provide more safety here for the cat he now had in his care. Patch doubted Ari would leave him, even if Patch explained he’d be safer with other cats, that Patch didn’t think clan life would suit him, he guessed Ari would be stubborn as ever and refuse to leave. While he didn’t want to be honest with himself, Patch didn’t want Ari to leave him either. “Ari? C’mon, keep up, we’re just about there,” he hoped because truly he had no idea how far out they were, he just hoped they were only a few more pawsteps from where they needed to go.
@Celeste @spade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeste View Post
- Ari -

@Nixey @spade

Long, feathery grasses, laden with dust, tickled the young tom's nose, and he sneezed, shaking his head in annoyance. His thin frame lowered toward the packed dirt, and he crept forward, tail lashing excitedly as he spotted a target - a stray maple leaf, wedged under a small stone. With a yowl of excitement, he leapt high above the swaying grass, landing square on the fluttering tree-spawn so it made a delightful crunch. Leaning down, he sniffed it, flicking his tail in pride. Patch had taught him how to pounce well after quite the disaster when he accidentally scared away a family of mice instead of- well- catching them. That had been a nasty swat across the head, but it had done him some good in the end. He was still figuring out how to get back at Patch for it, though.

Ear flicking as he finally heard the older cat's call, Ari's angular brown head shot up and out of the grass. "Coming!" he called, bounding toward Patch's familiar pelt. Slowing as he reached his caretaker, he glanced up ahead. "We're actually almost there? For real, this time? I'm sooo tired. My paws are about to fall off - seriously!" The younger tom podded Patch's shoulder, stumbling as he tried to keep pace nonetheless. A small laugh raised on the breeze. "I can't wait to be a warrior! I'll be so fierce, and intimidating." He meowed, strutting forward with an air of self-importance, despite the many, many indications otherwise. "Are you excited to join the Clan cats?" Ari prompted his friend.

Crisp evening air reminded Kestrelstar that this, here, was his favorite time of the day. When the stars were slowly making their appearance and the sky was painted with beautiful pink and purple hues. Wisps of clouds chased after the setting sun, the last golden rays dappling the ground in a washed out amber. All around him a hush had fallen over the forest, and as his yellow eyes closed he tried to picture the last time he had felt this conent.

Perhaps when there weren't voices of outsiders around.

Heaving a sigh, the RiverClan leader opened his gaze once more, parting his jaws to draw the scent closer to him. Outsiders. Did they never learn? Ears fell back as the fur along his neck and spine started to rise, white paws stalking around a rather scraggly looking bush. Scrutinizing eyes fell onto Patch and Ari, shifting back and forth between the two. The younger one was babbling about joining the Clans while the older one had a more watchful look about him. "I'm sorry, were the scent markers at the border not clear enough for you two?" Kestrelstar snapped, not unsheathing his claws just yet, but readying them in case they needed to be deployed.
Old October 7th, 2021, 06:16 AM
I.S.A. Master General

My Mood: Happy

Piketooth sighed, knowing what the old RC leader had become and needing to get away, however he had to tell Kestralstar. Lying would get him nowhere

"It was the old Riverclan leader, what they had become, telling us to straight up murder Thunderclan for no reason other than provoking them into a war, it wasn't right, I left cuz I did not want any part of it. I watched Riverclan from a distance waiting and hoping for a day I can join back. I understand if you say no, but my parents were of Riverclan and they left so I could be born, them dying is what made me join Riverclan. It's my home, it will always be my home."

Piketooth bowed respectively, awaiting the new leaders response.
Old October 7th, 2021, 11:10 AM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

"Oh, my....." she mewed, her voice shaking, "Well, congratulations, I must grieve." she sat down, her eyes tearing up, "How is Riverpad?" she asked, desperately wanting her mate to be okay, "You probably want to know what happened to me." she mewed "Well, I was fishing, and, I scented twoleg, I tried to get away, but.... it grabbed me, and took me far away. I tried to leave the twoleg nest...... but the sounds, the scents, the sights..... they, overwhelmed me, it was too much, even at night, there were even dangerous kittypets at the twoleg place. Some of the kittypets said the nests they live in are called houses? I don't understand it. And there was a Thundersnake, but you probably don't know what that is... It's a monster that looks like a snake, they are bound to certain twoleg path. It was certainly, odd." She felt a bit better saying that. Riverpad, I'm back, I'm home! Please understand Kestrelwing, no STAR "There were twoleg nests for days! I walked and walked, and...... sorry for rambling on.... But what happened to Snakepa-heart's mentor, Sparrowskip?" How will I tell him that I'm expecting kits? I'm sorry they're not your Riverpad, you'll love them like your own either way.
@spade

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.

Last edited by LostInTheOrchids; October 8th, 2021 at 11:42 AM.
Old October 9th, 2021, 03:40 PM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piketooth View Post
Piketooth sighed, knowing what the old RC leader had become and needing to get away, however he had to tell Kestralstar. Lying would get him nowhere

"It was the old Riverclan leader, what they had become, telling us to straight up murder Thunderclan for no reason other than provoking them into a war, it wasn't right, I left cuz I did not want any part of it. I watched Riverclan from a distance waiting and hoping for a day I can join back. I understand if you say no, but my parents were of Riverclan and they left so I could be born, them dying is what made me join Riverclan. It's my home, it will always be my home."

Piketooth bowed respectively, awaiting the new leaders response.
At the mention of the 'old RiverClan leader' Kestrelstar's eyes narrowed ever so slightly, but nothing else of his facial features changed. "I'm not sure if you're... aware," the leader began, clearing his throat before he continued, "but that leader... is me." Had this cat just not been paying attention? Or did they simply not recognize Kestrelstar? Nothing about the gray tabby tom had really changed much - really, he just looked healthier if anything.

With a sigh, he shook his head. "Regardless, I understand why you had to leave. While you were gone, I was away from the Clan to think over the past few moons, and recognized that violence was not the way to handle things with ThunderClan. While what they did was... unforgiveable, I was wrong to escalate the situation further than it needed to be." Stars, he hated admitting he was wrong but, in this case, he had been. And he had to get used to doing it. Peering at Piketooth for a moment, he added, "Now since you didn't seem to recognize me as the same leader you just described, were you still wanting to come home to RiverClan?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drogan the Dragontaur View Post
"Oh, my....." she mewed, her voice shaking, "Well, congratulations, I must grieve." she sat down, her eyes tearing up, "How is Riverpad?" she asked, desperately wanting her mate to be okay, "You probably want to know what happened to me." she mewed "Well, I was fishing, and, I scented twoleg, I tried to get away, but.... it grabbed me, and took me far away. I tried to leave the twoleg nest...... but the sounds, the scents, the sights..... they, overwhelmed me, it was too much, even at night, there were even dangerous kittypets at the twoleg place. Some of the kittypets said the nests they live in are called houses? I don't understand it. And there was a Thundersnake, but you probably don't know what that is... It's a monster that looks like a snake, they are bound to certain twoleg path. It was certainly, odd." She felt a bit better saying that. Riverpad, I'm back, I'm home! Please understand Kestrelwing, no STAR "There were twoleg nests for days! I walked and walked, and...... sorry for rambling on.... But what happened to Snakepa-heart's mentor, Sparrowskip?" How will I tell him that I'm expecting kits? I'm sorry they're not your Riverpad, you'll love them like your own either way.
@spade
Kestrelstar gave a flick of his ear as Graytail took a moment for herself. Hearing all of this must've been a shock, but the leader despite all his changes was still not good at being the "shoulder to cry on" type of cat for his Clanmates. Stiff, awkward muscles kept him tense as his yellow eyes glanced around, finally bringing themselves back to his former mentor as she spoke once more. "I'm... not sure. I wasn't too familiar with them, but I haven't seen them around camp in moons," he replied honestly, the name barely ringing a bell more than a past Clanmate who had left - a face lost in the crowd to him.

At the mention of Twolegs, Kestrelstar visibly stiffened. How many was that now? Something would have to be done. Making a note to speak with Splashleap about it later, the RiverClan leader shook his head. "No need to be sorry. Who knows why Twolegs do anything?" He let his voice trail off a bit, offering a sigh of his own. "Sparrowskip was run off by coyotes, but he's recently rejoined us. Snakeheart is our only medicine cat, though." And not in a good state, but Kestrelstar didn't bother adding that part. "I would recommend seeing him if you feel as though you need to get looked at; otherwise, everything in camp right now is... relatively normal. Tensions are high, but when are they not?" A lame attempt at a joke as the leader turned back towards the direction of camp. "Here, I'll take you back."

[done! please resubmit Graytail to the Allegiances since she is no longer on the missing list and I'll add her when I can]
Old October 9th, 2021, 03:51 PM
I.S.A. Master General

My Mood: Happy

Piketooth took a closer look and upon realizing it was the very same leader he bowed respectively "My apologies Krestralstar, it appears you have changed since I left, I almost didn't recognize you... I don't know why I didn't. As for your question, Yes, Of course. Riverclan is my home and I am always loyal to Riverclan and my clan mates." Piketooth silently cursed himself for not realizing that the leader had not changed, but merely changed to become a better leader

(P.S. I knew there was no change, I just wanted to try this as a outcome x3)
Old October 9th, 2021, 06:02 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

~Patch~
Pausing, Patch had awaited the young tom to come back to him. He had heard Aris call of ”coming!”, causing him to tap his paw lightly against the ground before the light brown pelt that was so familiar to the older cat finally came into view. The question Ari had asked roused a soft scoff from Patch, though a bit of amusement shinned in his eyes. “You rode on my back for half of the walk,” he had pointed out, peering softly towards Ari, “maybe I should just make you run around while I search for the..” Patch had paused, his eyes drifting as the obvious sign he was attempting to remember something. “..ah, yes, the clan,” his muzzle had moved in tune with his words before he raised a small eyebrow at Ari’s seemingly excited manner and watched with a slight frown as Ari strutted around like he was some sort of important cat. To anyone but Patch, Ari most likely wouldn’t have been. “Ha,” the older tom had purred put, sounding rough. “You’ve only ever scared away a family of mice, don’t get too cocky,” Patch had reminded him before the question had seemed to cause him to tense up slightly, his eyes growing a bit distant. “Yeah, of course, now c’mon,” he had murmured under his breath before turning on his paws.
However, instead of being able to turn and continue walking, Patch’s gaze caught Kestrelstar in his sight and the older tom twisted his neck to look towards the leader. Fur stood up on Patch’s shoulders as he peered towards this new cat, seemingly examining the face of this newcomer. The snapping, however, was not welcomed. Patch’s muzzle had gone up on one side in a small snarl as he seemed to be moving to stand more between Ari and Kestrelstar, but keeping his cautious gaze rested on the odd smelling cat. So many scents clung to his pelt and yet this cat was alone. “There’s no reason to get snappish,” Patch had pointed out, his ey s narrowed slightly. However, after finishing that Patch had seemed to be forcing his shoulders to relax and his gaze to go to a more soft look ”of course I noticed the scent of way too many cats,” Patch, before Ari, had been solitary and wasn’t use to having many cats around himself. “But,” the tom had pushed on “I crossed it for a reason,” casting a glance back towards Ari, the cat Patch had raised since Ari was a little kit, thinking his mother was merely sleeping after being hit by a monster, had been the reason Patch had come here. Returning back to Kestrelstar, Patch had kept a calm look as he huffed out his next words “he—no, we want to join your clan,”.
@spade @Celeste

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Last edited by Nixey; October 9th, 2021 at 08:59 PM.