Last post by Dark
Today 04:33 PM

Old January 23rd, 2024, 04:26 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Sedgewater Valley

| @Eveelution_2.0 |

"Oh okay.. I guess I can try!" She walked off slowly, smelling the air for prey. She kept going, not even looking back towards Reedshine. Once she smelt a small mouse, she crouched down. Her hunting crouch looked wobbily. It wasn't even that good considering how much noise she made.

In the end, she didn't find the mouse. She had scared it away. Foxdung! She turned around to Reedshine. "Bad luck I guess..."

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old January 23rd, 2024, 05:07 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookez. View Post
| @Eveelution_2.0 |

"Oh okay.. I guess I can try!" She walked off slowly, smelling the air for prey. She kept going, not even looking back towards Reedshine. Once she smelt a small mouse, she crouched down. Her hunting crouch looked wobbily. It wasn't even that good considering how much noise she made.

In the end, she didn't find the mouse. She had scared it away. Foxdung! She turned around to Reedshine. "Bad luck I guess..."

No problems, just try again he said, he was not one of those pushy mentors
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!
Old January 27th, 2024, 12:11 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Dusklion
She/her | 24 moons | [Open] • [Open] • [Open]
With her brother finally coming back from whatever he had been doing out in the territory (she would definitely be poking him about that later), Dusklion raised a brow. "You don't trust me to be smart 'n not make reckless decisions that put us all in peril? Brother, I am shocked!" Shaking her head the dark tabby flicked her tail and begin to lead the two out of camp. "Unless either of you plan on crossin', we shouldn't have a problem. Come on."

A thin layer of snow and frost still lingered on the ground as Dusk padded through the territory, giving an ear flick as they approached to slow the pace. There was fox scent first and foremost which had her neck fur prickling, but it was faint enough to recognize it must've been awhile since it had been here.

"...Aaaaalright, Fades you wanna take the kid?" Not that she didn't want to teach her but... yeah, she just didn't want to teach right now. She wanted to mark the border and get back to camp; her paws were too restless to be stuck at one activity for too long. Giving a wink to her brother Dusk trotted off down one side of the border starting to refresh the markers. She still kept close enough to keep both of them within earshot, however.

[ @Cherry~ @Rose ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old January 28th, 2024, 08:41 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Pristinepaw
She/Her | Post Count: 11/100

She was more than a little frazzled. Dusklion's frisky personality was rather bewildering to keep up with. One moment the warrior had been in front of her, the next she'd said something in that cheery voice and then hopped off - and then before Pristinepaw could turn around in a daze to find this so-called brother named 'Fades', the warrior had reappeared and sat down as if nothing had happened.

And Pristinepaw just stared dumbly at the beautiful warrior, very very puzzled and unsure what to do.

Now, the young apprentice trailed after her two Clanmates on hesitant paws, feeling rather foolish at the lingering prickle of hurt in her heart that Fades (skies, she didn't even know what his name was, and pristinepaw was too hesitant to ask) doubted her. He was probably right, because she had no training at all - and he'd told her not to take offense too, but a small piece of her hurt all the same. It felt like everything hurt nowadays, and she didn't know how to stop it.

Pristinepaw stared between Dusklion and Fades as the former practically ran off, leaving her to wallow in awkward silence. "Um." She began spectacularly, unsure how to ask for help. Unsure how to alert the warrior that she'd... never been on any patrol before. Shuffling her paws and looking up at the sky, it was a complete surprise (okay, thinking back, pristinepaw should have expected this) when one of her paws slipped sideways over the frost covering the ground, and in a hapless attempt to regain her balance, the dainty apprentice went teetering sideways - and her other paws skidded across the ice in a flash of flailing limbs, sending her straight into a snowdrift on the side of the path with a yelp of alarm.

Except, well, now Pristinepaw was stuck. Where a grown warrior would have easily been able to get up and out, Pristinepaw's shorter limbs just sank deep into the pile of snow and kept her suspended in place no matter how much she wriggled around. For a second, the monochrome apprentice couldn't believe her bad luck. Until the mortification kicked in, and she darted a glance at Fades, her ears and pelt burning with shame despite the freezing snow surrounding her. "I- I... um. Didn't m-mean for that to happen."

[ @tallulah - Dusklion / @Cherry~ - Fadingsun | I think Fading might have to grab her scruff to get her out but anyway you guys have full powerplay perms for whatever o7 ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old January 30th, 2024, 01:58 AM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Dusklion was quick to leave him with the kid, which didn't surprise Fadingsun in the slightest. Children of any age and his sister had never seemed to mix well; they didn't mix that well with Fadingsun, either, but it just so happened that he got the short end of the stick this time around.

Glancing over at Pristinepaw, he said, "Alright, let's head down our side of the border and get to marking. I'll show you how it's done."

As he talked, he took note of how awfully anxious and self-conscious she seemed. It was as if someone had reached inside of her mind and stolen all of her confidence right out. She was so anxious, in fact, that she stumbled herself right into a snowbank.

Fadingsun bit back a sigh, but his mild aggravation was probably evident in his eyes if Pristinepaw was paying any attention. He'd be more annoyed if she was older, but given that she was fresh out of the nursery he supposed he could cut her some slack.

She seemed entirely unable to free herself, so the warrior took it upon himself to grab her by the scruff and haul her out. He set her down a couple of tail-lengths from the snow bank. Leaning back, he cast his green gaze down at her.

"It happens. Just try to watch where you're putting your paws, okay? Now, come along."
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old February 3rd, 2024, 02:50 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Dusklion
She/her | 24 moons | Shadow Fiend [inactive] • Go with the Flow • Beefed Up T3
Dutifully marking her side of the border - and blissfully unaware of the icy trouble that Fades and the 'paw had gotten themselves into - Dusklion tossed a glance onto WindClan's side of the border. It was pretty quiet. In fact, WindClan scent was growing stale. A smirk formed on her face as she rolled her eyes. "Want cats to stay off your land, Twi? How about actually markin' the borders from time to time," she muttered under her breath with a shake of her head. At this point though even she knew it was pointless to argue with words with WindClan - with any of the Clans who hated RiverClan, actually. They needed to fight, to bare some fangs and flash some claws - assert their dominance and once again take their rightful place as the most powerful Clan in the forest.

...Maybe she could convince Birds about it later. They had the numbers for it, and anger? Clan was chalked full. Dusk tossed the idea around in her head as she turned and started to make her way back towards her brother and the apprentice. Sure they didn't have a medicine cat - but they had Marigoldleap. She had been a full medicine cat once, right? Of... ShadowClan if she recalled correctly. Yeah. They should definitely be able to at least start with one Clan.

Eventually the dark tabby made her way back towards where they had originally split up, waiting for her brother and the paw to return. While she waited, her eye caught the glimpse of... what was that? Peering closer it appeared to be some round... thing attached to a tree. "What the...?" Gingerly she took out a single claw, moving slowly as if to poke it...

[ @Cherry~ @Rose ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old February 6th, 2024, 10:12 AM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan/WindClan Re: Sedgewater Valley

v Mentions v
@dino. - Fleckstorm
@Poprock - Littleshock
@CollapsingStars - Lichensprout
@Kieran - Dovegrowl

A reminder that the border patrol is due on the 9th. Since Dovegrowl hasn't shown up - and if they don't - one of the three cats here at the moment will need to report back to Fallownose by the due date.

Foxbound
WindClan Warrior - 22 Moons

____

Foxbound followed Littleshock and Fleckstorm down the slope that led to the RiverClan border, her tail tip twitching to-and-fro.

WindClan wasn't on good terms with RiverClan at the moment, yet Foxbound didn't want a fight if there were any RiverClan warriors around.
____

Birchbranch Finder <3

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder
Scratch HR Positions:
Robinstar [ ThC Lead] - Anachronismpounce [ ShC Dep ] - Roaringstar [ SkC Lead ] - Pareidoliastar [ WC Lead ]

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty

Last edited by paris; February 6th, 2024 at 10:14 AM.
Old February 6th, 2024, 04:00 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

The next time any warrior patrols this border, they are likely to stumble across PeachHeart's body. The cause of death is not clear, but it's clear she's been dead for atleast a few days.

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader
Old February 6th, 2024, 05:52 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

[ Cherryswirl - 52 Moons]
She/Her | Chaotic Good | Lionheart
Go With The Flow [Active]

As it appeared - Cherryswirl seemed to be heading along this way, her brow furrowed as she called out loudly,

"DUNEPAW? DUNE? DUNEPAW ARE YOU AROUND HERE?" She must have sounded like a broken record at this point, as she had been shouting the whole way to the border. Though, as the scent of decay started to wash over her senses she stopped dead in her tracks. Eyes wide, it only took a moment longer as she raced towards the scent, her eyes resting on the body of Peachheart. It looked like the cold had managed to prevent the body from decaying... but how long had Peach been out here? What if... What if something similar happened to Dune?! Taking a quick once over of the site - making sure there were no major indicators of struggle... things like fur, blood, or clan and predator scents - before quickly making her way over to shoulder the body onto her back. Ugh... it was times like this where she wished she could jump in the river after as she watched a few bugs scurry away.

Would... would a vigil be appropriate? With Peach's body in this state? Only one way to find out... Now, just the trek back to camp remained.

[ @Ladiebugg - Peach's body is picked up! ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; February 6th, 2024 at 05:53 PM.
Old February 8th, 2024, 06:17 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

Dusklion was quick to leave him with the kid, which didn't surprise Fadingsun in the slightest. Children of any age and his sister had never seemed to mix well; they didn't mix that well with Fadingsun, either, but it just so happened that he got the short end of the stick this time around.

Glancing over at Pristinepaw, he said, "Alright, let's head down our side of the border and get to marking. I'll show you how it's done."

As he talked, he took note of how awfully anxious and self-conscious she seemed. It was as if someone had reached inside of her mind and stolen all of her confidence right out. She was so anxious, in fact, that she stumbled herself right into a snowbank.

Fadingsun bit back a sigh, but his mild aggravation was probably evident in his eyes if Pristinepaw was paying any attention. He'd be more annoyed if she was older, but given that she was fresh out of the nursery he supposed he could cut her some slack.

She seemed entirely unable to free herself, so the warrior took it upon himself to grab her by the scruff and haul her out. He set her down a couple of tail-lengths from the snow bank. Leaning back, he cast his green gaze down at her.

"It happens. Just try to watch where you're putting your paws, okay? Now, come along."
Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post

Dusklion
She/her | 24 moons | Shadow Fiend [inactive] • Go with the Flow • Beefed Up T3
Dutifully marking her side of the border - and blissfully unaware of the icy trouble that Fades and the 'paw had gotten themselves into - Dusklion tossed a glance onto WindClan's side of the border. It was pretty quiet. In fact, WindClan scent was growing stale. A smirk formed on her face as she rolled her eyes. "Want cats to stay off your land, Twi? How about actually markin' the borders from time to time," she muttered under her breath with a shake of her head. At this point though even she knew it was pointless to argue with words with WindClan - with any of the Clans who hated RiverClan, actually. They needed to fight, to bare some fangs and flash some claws - assert their dominance and once again take their rightful place as the most powerful Clan in the forest.

...Maybe she could convince Birds about it later. They had the numbers for it, and anger? Clan was chalked full. Dusk tossed the idea around in her head as she turned and started to make her way back towards her brother and the apprentice. Sure they didn't have a medicine cat - but they had Marigoldleap. She had been a full medicine cat once, right? Of... ShadowClan if she recalled correctly. Yeah. They should definitely be able to at least start with one Clan.

Eventually the dark tabby made her way back towards where they had originally split up, waiting for her brother and the paw to return. While she waited, her eye caught the glimpse of... what was that? Peering closer it appeared to be some round... thing attached to a tree. "What the...?" Gingerly she took out a single claw, moving slowly as if to poke it...

[ @Cherry~ @Rose ]
Pristinepaw
She/Her | Post Count: 22/100

Pristinepaw was never ever going to tell anyoneee about her first patrol. This was a disasterrr. So instead, of tripping over apologies that'd likely irk Fades even more, the black and white apprentice merely exhaled shakily and trailed after the warrior as he moved along with only a pawful of words to acknowledge her little mishap in the snow.

Eventually, her gaze latched onto Dusklion as they happened across the warrior extending a claw towards... towards... Pristinepaw had no clue what it was. She'd never seen something similar to it, but she supposed she'd look silly if she asked about it and it happened to be part of patrol routine. So naturally (and ironically), she remained silent at the one time she probably should have spoken up.

[ Motivation has been down, sorry ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.