Last post by Rowan
Today 05:48 PM
WindClan Patrols
Last post by MangofDoom
Today 05:37 PM

Old December 27th, 2020, 08:49 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainz Ooal Gown View Post
A she-wolf ran up to Ketsueki some things to heal Braith and bowed when she saw the king in front of her patience "King Ketsueki." She said formally. "I assume you are concerned about Lord Braith." She began to try to work as she talked, starting to get things set up. It was a bit hard to concentrate, having the most powerful man in the pack staring at you while his second in command's life was basically in your hands wasnt easy pressure. "He's alive. But barely. Suffered broken ribs, a broken paw, and I think he might have a punctured lung." She said as she worked on him. "Not to mention the bleeding outside means blood loss. I am doing my best but...." She didn't want to finish the sentence of he may not make it besides her best efforts. She couldn't tell him that, he'd kill her wouldn't he. She shook her head and continued working.

”And your best is that he will live.” It wasn’t encouragement. It was rather a threat of some sorts. Anxiety clawed it’s way through him as she told him of what Braith had suffered. Soon rage followed behind it and the king had to stop himself from doing the worst he could possibly think of to that Nokosi wolf. Though he felt scared to death he didn’t dare let that show. The only thing the wolf showed was a serious glint in his eyes. He couldn’t let them see how scared he was.

~0~

Kijhar tried to watch from afar, however if he even slightly leaned forward he would be threatened with the snapping jaws of the wolves in front of him. He tried to ignore the rage that was bubbling up inside of him along with his anxiety. Why couldn’t he be by Braith’s side? Ketsueki drove him off by threatening death. The larger wolf held back a growl as the tension rose as more and more wolves were starting to see Braith’s condition.

~0~

(Matasi is dragging Nokosi to a prison den to be held until tomorrow and get his deep cut wounds patched up so he doesn’t die over night. )
Old December 27th, 2020, 11:17 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

”And your best is that he will live.” It wasn’t encouragement. It was rather a threat of some sorts. Anxiety clawed it’s way through him as she told him of what Braith had suffered. Soon rage followed behind it and the king had to stop himself from doing the worst he could possibly think of to that Nokosi wolf. Though he felt scared to death he didn’t dare let that show. The only thing the wolf showed was a serious glint in his eyes. He couldn’t let them see how scared he was.

~0~

Kijhar tried to watch from afar, however if he even slightly leaned forward he would be threatened with the snapping jaws of the wolves in front of him. He tried to ignore the rage that was bubbling up inside of him along with his anxiety. Why couldn’t he be by Braith’s side? Ketsueki drove him off by threatening death. The larger wolf held back a growl as the tension rose as more and more wolves were starting to see Braith’s condition.

~0~

(Matasi is dragging Nokosi to a prison den to be held until tomorrow and get his deep cut wounds patched up so he doesn’t die over night. )
The she-wolf stopped and shuddered at his words. She knew that was a threat, if he died under her watch, she would possibly die as well. "Of course, Ketsueki." She told him with a respectful nod, back to working. She wanted to have a bit of space to continue her work, but she wouldn't tell Ketsueki to just leave (he's lucky its not Taka cause he would) . Holding her tongue, she continued to silently work on Braith.

ALL SHALL BOW TO THE GREAT AINZ OOAL GOWN

The best way to get a hold of me is through my discord: Slimmothy #5927
Old December 27th, 2020, 11:36 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
The she-wolf stopped and shuddered at his words. She knew that was a threat, if he died under her watch, she would possibly die as well. "Of course, Ketsueki." She told him with a respectful nod, back to working. She wanted to have a bit of space to continue her work, but she wouldn't tell Ketsueki to just leave (he's lucky its not Taka cause he would) . Holding her tongue, she continued to silently work on Braith.

(OmL Taka no you shouldn’t ;-; also I dunno what to do here so continue ;3 )
Old December 28th, 2020, 12:06 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

(OmL Taka no you shouldn’t ;-; also I dunno what to do here so continue ;3 )
Taka had managed to keep all of his healers, out of the fighting and safe as they all managed to tend to all the injured wolves. He was tending to one of the smaller wolves that were injured when a healer came up to him telling him news that it was Braith that was severely injured. He rushed over to the healers den to see all the wolves around the body that was Braith. He brushed his way past everyone and walked over to the she wolf. When she explained his situation, he looked over at Ketsueki's face and could tell that she was nervous. "You may go. I got this. I know your family is waiting for you at home." He whispered. After watching her leave, he took over his spot as the healer. "You know, this isn't something any wolf can survive." He told Ketsueki. "Even with proper care, there is no guarantee he makes it." He put a paw on his chest to see where the broken ribs were. Immediately he knew what to do and rolled him over to his side, causing some blood to fall out of his mouth. "It did puncture a lung." He began to work steadily and calmly. (mini skip). After about of hour of working, he sighed and looked up to Ketsueki. "He'll be fine." He said standing up ready to walk back out to tend to other serious injuries. "He will wake up tonight or tomorrow morning. His physical activity is to be very limited to protect his lung so it can properly recover. If it tears anymore he could be in serious trouble."

Old December 28th, 2020, 12:31 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Taka had managed to keep all of his healers, out of the fighting and safe as they all managed to tend to all the injured wolves. He was tending to one of the smaller wolves that were injured when a healer came up to him telling him news that it was Braith that was severely injured. He rushed over to the healers den to see all the wolves around the body that was Braith. He brushed his way past everyone and walked over to the she wolf. When she explained his situation, he looked over at Ketsueki's face and could tell that she was nervous. "You may go. I got this. I know your family is waiting for you at home." He whispered. After watching her leave, he took over his spot as the healer. "You know, this isn't something any wolf can survive." He told Ketsueki. "Even with proper care, there is no guarantee he makes it." He put a paw on his chest to see where the broken ribs were. Immediately he knew what to do and rolled him over to his side, causing some blood to fall out of his mouth. "It did puncture a lung." He began to work steadily and calmly. (mini skip). After about of hour of working, he sighed and looked up to Ketsueki. "He'll be fine." He said standing up ready to walk back out to tend to other serious injuries. "He will wake up tonight or tomorrow morning. His physical activity is to be very limited to protect his lung so it can properly recover. If it tears anymore he could be in serious trouble."

During the entirely of the time it took Taka to heal him Ketsueki did not move one bit. The wolf almost began to doze off before Taka first spoke. At his words Ketsueki couldn’t help but breath a sigh of relief, taking a moment to let the good news settle in. “As expected from one of the top healers. I will make sure you have fourth choice of prey tonight. (After him and his family, Braith, and Matasi and his family) and some high quality bedding.” He rewarded the healer, stepping out of the way to let Taka pass him.

Ketsueki decided to sit near Braith. Even if he didn’t wake anytime soon he felt as if he should stay by his side- even though he knew he needed to discuss things with Merayu, Ibuki, and Matasi. But that was going to wait. The only way he would discuss anything with them was if they would walk through the opening of the den. The alpha looked at Braith with a serious gaze. How foolish of him to run off. Of course the top ranked wolves would be targeted. That’s why they had a formation.

The white wolf shook his head. Whenever Braith recovered he would have an earful from him.

(Taka to the rescue :3 )

Last edited by Shadow; December 28th, 2020 at 12:31 AM.
Old December 28th, 2020, 01:07 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

During the entirely of the time it took Taka to heal him Ketsueki did not move one bit. The wolf almost began to doze off before Taka first spoke. At his words Ketsueki couldn’t help but breath a sigh of relief, taking a moment to let the good news settle in. “As expected from one of the top healers. I will make sure you have fourth choice of prey tonight. (After him and his family, Braith, and Matasi and his family) and some high quality bedding.” He rewarded the healer, stepping out of the way to let Taka pass him.

Ketsueki decided to sit near Braith. Even if he didn’t wake anytime soon he felt as if he should stay by his side- even though he knew he needed to discuss things with Merayu, Ibuki, and Matasi. But that was going to wait. The only way he would discuss anything with them was if they would walk through the opening of the den. The alpha looked at Braith with a serious gaze. How foolish of him to run off. Of course the top ranked wolves would be targeted. That’s why they had a formation.

The white wolf shook his head. Whenever Braith recovered he would have an earful from him.

(Taka to the rescue :3 )
Braith groaned in pain as he woke that evening. The sun was still out, but jsut barely as some of it was under the horizon. He opened his eyes slowly, his head hurt and he slowly looked around and saw Ketsueki. Immediately, the thoughts of the battle raced through his mind. "Lord Kets-" His words were cut short in pain as he tried to stand, but the pain in both his chest and paw stopped him in his tracks. He looked around, noticing he wasn't on the battlefield."What happened? Where am I?" He asked.

Old December 28th, 2020, 01:15 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Braith groaned in pain as he woke that evening. The sun was still out, but jsut barely as some of it was under the horizon. He opened his eyes slowly, his head hurt and he slowly looked around and saw Ketsueki. Immediately, the thoughts of the battle raced through his mind. "Lord Kets-" His words were cut short in pain as he tried to stand, but the pain in both his chest and paw stopped him in his tracks. He looked around, noticing he wasn't on the battlefield."What happened? Where am I?" He asked.

Ketsueki woke up and blinked as the fog leftover from his sleep left his mind. It took a few seconds to process what was happening before he remembered what had happened earlier today. “Do not move much, you have serious wounds that could be fatal if you dont lay still.” He sighed before getting up to shake his fur. “You were supposedly found unconscious on the battle field on the verge of death.” He left out the part about Kijhar- after all, he didn’t want a noble such as Braith to be interacting with a wolf like him.“You’re lucky one of the best healer wolves were on the scene to help you recover.”

Old December 28th, 2020, 01:25 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Ketsueki woke up and blinked as the fog leftover from his sleep left his mind. It took a few seconds to process what was happening before he remembered what had happened earlier today. “Do not move much, you have serious wounds that could be fatal if you dont lay still.” He sighed before getting up to shake his fur. “You were supposedly found unconscious on the battle field on the verge of death.” He left out the part about Kijhar- after all, he didn’t want a noble such as Braith to be interacting with a wolf like him.“You’re lucky one of the best healer wolves were on the scene to help you recover.”

Braith listened and slowly laid himself back down. His mind was still trying to process everything that had happened before. Then he remembered the wolf that started all of this. "Where is Nokosi?" He asked him. "Is the battle over with?" He asked now starting to just ask a few questions before slowing himself down and taking a deep breath, one that made him cough from the pressure on his lungs. "I guess if you're here we won." He said with the shake of his head and a smile. "I mean, it was quite obvious you would win."

Old December 28th, 2020, 01:46 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Braith listened and slowly laid himself back down. His mind was still trying to process everything that had happened before. Then he remembered the wolf that started all of this. "Where is Nokosi?" He asked him. "Is the battle over with?" He asked now starting to just ask a few questions before slowing himself down and taking a deep breath, one that made him cough from the pressure on his lungs. "I guess if you're here we won." He said with the shake of his head and a smile. "I mean, it was quite obvious you would win."

Ketsueki listened to him. “Yes, we won. He is in custody to be executed tomorrow.” He sighed as Braith continued to talk. “Yes thanks to your planning we won easily. However why did you leave our formation? If you wouldn’t have been found you could have died.” He seemed like he was lecturing him and sighed. “I will have a healer come in shortly to explain to you what you can and cannot do.” He sighed. “Be careful. Your lungs are the most damaged....”

Old December 28th, 2020, 02:05 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Ketsueki listened to him. “Yes, we won. He is in custody to be executed tomorrow.” He sighed as Braith continued to talk. “Yes thanks to your planning we won easily. However why did you leave our formation? If you wouldn’t have been found you could have died.” He seemed like he was lecturing him and sighed. “I will have a healer come in shortly to explain to you what you can and cannot do.” He sighed. “Be careful. Your lungs are the most damaged....”

Braith looked down towards the ground. "I saw him and he looked off guard." He explained. "He was open and I tried to take the chance, I almost had him too but...I let my guard down." He said knowing that his excuse didn't change the fact that he was out of position, but still, he had injured him enough for Ketsueki to easily finish him off. He sighed. "Can I at least get up and walk? I feel stiff and sore. I would at least like to stretch."