Today 07:10 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 4th, 2017, 03:36 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Hearing the familiar voice of her mentor made the creamy colored apprentice's ears pick up slightly. "O - oh, I'm, um, I'm doing okay..." Her voice trailed off as she felt the gaze of a RiverClan apprentice fall on her. Waiting for them to stop, Sweetpaw shrank back again - away from Ibisprowl and away from the world. The she cat hated being here. It had an unpleasant, musky odor and it wasn't her home. This wasn't the place that she belonged, she belonged at home, with her friends... what friends? Her mind reminded her. Oh well, perhaps someday Sweetpaw would have friends. Her expression was anxious as she glanced up at her mentor, expression worried. "What about you, are you doing o - okay?" There was a slight stammer in her voice. Before now, the she cat had always looked up to Ibisprowl. But now, somehow, life seemed different.

Everything was in a new light. It was like things had been filtered through and she no longer felt as though life really mattered, like no one in life mattered. She had almost died - there was no denying that, and there was no changing that... no changing that at all. Then there was the uncomfortable case of missing Cedarpaw so much, even though she knew he would never come back. Things were different here. It wasn't just the scent, but it was the cats. They had a different build, it was almost... stockier, maybe? Like, more muscular then she was used to? It wasn't that ShadowClanners weren't muscular cats, but it was so much different then she had imagined it being. Still, Sweetpaw's blue optics didn't change from being somewhat fearful as she glanced around at this unfamiliar terrain. Did it have to be so terrifying? Technically, the logical answer to that was no. It didn't have to be terrifying at all.

Yet Sweetpaw felt as though everything around her was out to get her. Every cat had her fur on end - except for her mentor, and even he was watched somewhat warily. "I, um, don't like it here... at all... do you know when we can go home?" Shocked at the own smallness of her voice, the apprentice flinched slightly. She was somewhat appalled by how scared she actually sounded. It wasn't like she was trying to sound scared, no, as a matter of fact she had been planning on putting on a brave face in front of Ibisprowl.

Despite her 'woe is me, nothing matters anymore' outlook now... Sweetpaw still held that one flickering flame of determination to do her very best and nothing but her best for Ibisprowl. And, she remembered a time when he had been unwilling to speak and she had had to do all the talking. Or at least, ask a lot of questions and be persistent enough to get answers. Her soft blue optics looked anxious as she looked around the clearing before her gaze returned to her mentor. At least he didn't have the scent of a RiverClan cat. That much was relieving for Sweetpaw. But, her trust was numbed - and she wasn't sure who was on her side anymore. It had been that way ever since the flood, even her own clanmates didn't seem familiar. She didn't trust anyone. If it had been physical, she would have gone to see Daypaw or whoever the RiverClan medicine cat was... Cloverleaf, wasn't it?

But this was beyond a physical injury. And besides, she was alright - no scratches or bruises, just some severe trauma. The creamy apprentice knew that there was nothing they could do about that. And besides, even if there was, was she really ready for it to go away? It had become a part of her reality. A part of her world now. And there was absolutely nothing that she could do about that.

@Duskflight

As Sweetpaw trailed off, the warriors eyes skimmed around to spot the possible reason as to why she would. His eyes met the Riverclan apprentice's and he would curl his lips back in a silent snarl of warning, as if trying to say Keep your beady eyes off of my apprentice you creep!; when the young cat went scampering off, her would twitch his bobtail a bit and grumble under his breath about something that was inaudible. Sweetpaw wasn't the only one who had to deal with looks like that, in fact, even back at home Ibisprowl had to deal with cats looking at him like that all of the time, because of his tail or rather, the lack-there-of. Licking his lips in distaste, he would glance back over at his apprentices, noticing that she had shrank away from him, he wouldn't say anything and instead, looked away again. If she doesn't want to be close to me, fine, no use forcing myself upon her. Whatever makes her comfortable I guess. Ibisprowl had never been the best with young cats and always seemed rather awkward around them, but then again he seemed rather awkward around every cat he was with so was is really that much of a difference? Hearing her question, a small frown would appear on his muzzle as he looked back over at her. "I'm doing as good as I can I guess. Can't say I like being here any more than any other Shadowclan cat." Replied the tom in his quiet manner, his gaze once again roaming away.

A moment of silence passed between mentor and apprentice, a time that Ibisprowl took to watch the clearing carefully, his gaze often staying to watch some of the fellow Shadowclan cats, to see what they were doing, how they were holding up in this strange, uncomfortable situation. Other times his gaze would snag on the hostile, or even scared looks of the Riverclan cats, making his muzzle twist up in a scowl. We're cats just like you you stupid fluff-brains. Snorting, his gaze would move past them and slowly made it's way across the entirety of the clearing. Sighing, all he could do was shake his head. It was clear to any cat that they were unwanted here, at least in Ibisprowl's mind and again, that was a feeling that he knew all too well. Looking down at his paws, the black and white cat relished in the quietness in his thoughts. Why couldn't his head be like this all of the time? Quiet, not confused, not screaming or yelling, just calm and quiet like a small puddle. These moments were so few, so rare, and it made the smallest of smiles appear on his muzzle.

Looking up as Sweetpaw's voice brought him back to reality, he would fixate his yellow hues on her, flicking an ear as he registered her questioned.
"I'm not sure. Whenever the flooding goes down and it's safe to go back is likely what Halestar plans, but as for time frame? Your guess is as good as mine."
Hearing the fear in her voice caused him to grow a slightly concerned look in his eyes, he wanted to say something more, but didn't have a clue as to what he should say to her. He wanted to help because even a cat like him knew that the young cat was homesick, was scared of this new territory.
"Look um.. It's.. It's best not to think about it Sweetpaw. It's better to just focus on the here and now alright? Have you been practicing what I told you?"

Aside from their first trip around the territory, Ibisprowl had more so been focusing on teaching Sweetpaw battle tactics and moves. He didn't like hunting and decided that he would just teach her that later, even though it was a much needed skill for when one became a warrior. Ibisprowl just couldn't.. He hated the thought of killing prey, he found it cruel and it made him sick just thinking about it, it was definitely not something he wanted to teach to his apprentice, at least not until she was a little older. She was so.. Innocent right now. At least with battle training she wasn't killing anything. He had always enjoyed battle training more anyways, maybe it's because he didn't like other cats, that he liked the thought of being able to hurt them more than having to kill prey. He didn't admit that to anyone, but it was true. He didn't like cats and in a way, he felt he would have an easier time killing another warrior, than he had killing prey. But that's only because he's hardly been shown kindness in his life. All he's been shown is alienation, isolation and cruelty.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; March 5th, 2018 at 10:51 PM.
Old September 4th, 2017, 03:37 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The anger in his voice made the white she cat almost feel better. So she had found a sensitive spot in Whisperblaze's almost inpenetrable calm armor. Maybe you didn't but you left our FAMILY for RIVERCLAN. Stupid RiverClan. "Then why, of all the Clans, would you come here, huh?! Don't give me an excuse about our family, either. Tell me why you chose here." She snarled, her blue optics still slitted. She was sick and tired of this, but she didn't know of any other way to vent her frustration. He was the easiest thing to vent it on. Even if she hated him, even if she wished she never had to see him again, deep down Clawpaw still had some care for her brother. But she couldn't feel it anymore. Everything inside her felt dark and empty and cold, except for the anger that fueled her mind and her actions, burning her from the inside. "Yes, Whisperblaze, you are. I don't care what you say, but you are a pet." She knew it would anger him. But honestly? Clawpaw didn't care. She had waited for this, and part of her was glad of it, but she just couldn't care anymore. She was exhausted mentally, and all she had left in her was her arguing and fighting every step of the way for everything. For anything.
¨I dont know,Clawpaw.¨ he replied. The memory had been such a blur from how long he had lived here. He remembered sneaking out in the middle of the night and finding the closest clan he could find. His paws drew him to Riverclan. It had felt right. It felt like a home, more then Shadowclan ever would. ¨You would still hate me if I went to Thunderclan, or Windclan, so why does it matter to you?¨ he retorted, gaze unwavering. Put he pinned his ears to the back of his head at hearing Russets name again. He wasnt a pet..he wasnt..Russet treated him well, he treated him with respect, like he was the most special tom in the world. Russet would never see him as a pet, right? Russet didnt look at him as something useless, right?...right? As more thoughts flooded his mind small tears rolled down his cheeks, water lined contrasting his light fur,¨Im not a pet..I-Im not a-¨ he stuttered over his words, choking them out.

Last edited by graves; September 4th, 2017 at 03:37 PM.
Old September 4th, 2017, 03:51 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
¨I dont know,Clawpaw.¨ he replied. The memory had been such a blur from how long he had lived here. He remembered sneaking out in the middle of the night and finding the closest clan he could find. His paws drew him to Riverclan. It had felt right. It felt like a home, more then Shadowclan ever would. ¨You would still hate me if I went to Thunderclan, or Windclan, so why does it matter to you?¨ he retorted, gaze unwavering. Put he pinned his ears to the back of his head at hearing Russets name again. He wasnt a pet..he wasnt..Russet treated him well, he treated him with respect, like he was the most special tom in the world. Russet would never see him as a pet, right? Russet didnt look at him as something useless, right?...right? As more thoughts flooded his mind small tears rolled down his cheeks, water lined contrasting his light fur,¨Im not a pet..I-Im not a-¨ he stuttered over his words, choking them out.
"I wouldn't hate you as much if you had gone to a useful Clan!" She retorted, even though she wasn't even sure if the words were true. Honestly? She barely remembered Whisperblaze leaving, and she barely had any good memories of him. She could remember him being the only truly nice one to her. She could remember him being a good cat. But she couldn't remember much else. So why did she treat him so badly in return? It was all she had ever been taught to treat him like, she had always been taught to treat him badly and so she followed that. That and she had been brought up in an environment where she was just generally left to herself, left to figure out right from wrong on her own and with a mentor who had been taking her down a dark path, and her hero-worshipping him, it was no wonder Clawpaw had turned out this way. Shut up and stop crying about it. She wanted to hiss, and her blue optics narrowed before they seemed to show the smallest bit of recognition. "Alright, alright already, just stop crying. Geez, why are you so sensitive and why should it matter what I think? You have a great life here, so I don't know why you're upset by anything I say anyways." She rolled her eyes, envy coming through in her expression. She was jealous. He had a great life in this weak, useless Clan. And she? She was a part of a stronger Clan that was forced to bow before them, and right now... her life was far from perfect.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 4th, 2017, 03:52 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation

Maybe running through the territory wasn't the smartest idea. Chestnutsplash heard about the entire commotion about the
Shadowclan joining Riverclan. It had to be a lie. But, nope. All of them were here. He could see them as he ran past a lot of them. "Why is there so many of them - demasiado! Demasiado!" It wasn't a question. He squawked this out because Chestnutsplash didn't like crowded areas. Riverclan was already as big as it was - and, adding more cats? Russetstar clearly was insane. Now, that the flamed tom got a hint of that life he wondered where Hazelnutsplash was. Did he see all these felines? It greatly displeased Chestnutsplash.

Hazelnutsplash would probably had thought it was epic that more cats were around. Especially if it meant more toms. Chestnutsplash couldn't care any less. As he continued to run around, swiftly avoiding any cat that he almost bumped into - as the ginger tom was pretty skillful. An exceptional warrior both top notch skills. However, he didn't anticipate that he had to avoid much smaller obstacles. When he heard a voice, the tom whipped around quickly, avoiding hitting whatever was in his path, and he skidded to a halt - his claws digging in the ground. He took a moment to recover, finally picking himself up with a swing of his tail, and padded back towards the misfit kits that were in his path. "Oi!" He spoke, briskly. "What are you niños doing in this part of Riverclan?" He spoke, his voice evident with annoyance lace in it. He wouldn't have stepped on her brother if they weren't in his way in the first place. "Shouldn't you be with your mamais, no?" He was a lot bigger than them. And, he didn't want to frighten them, but they shouldn't have been in this part. And, he didn't have time for troublemaking kits.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Coastkit stared wide-eyed at his sister as she quickly tried to scold the warrior that had almost stepped on them. It any other situation, Coastkit would have probably laughed at how much she sounded like their mother in that moment, but that wasn't priority for him at this time. "It's okay, Tumblekit!" He squeaked, turning his wide blue gaze to the ginger tom. His gaze only seemed to get even wider at the sheer size of the warrior compared to the two of them. Coastkit was even bigger than Tumblekit because he was a tomkit, but Chestnutsplash still quadrupled him in size, if not more.

He looked at his sister desperately when the warrior began to question their appearance in camp without their mother, with the two of them being so young. Coastkit definitely wasn't smart or sneaky enough to come up with an elaborate lie that would make sense; so he quickly stayed silent and let Tumblekit do the speaking. That, and Coastkit was too terribly frieghtened to speak properly at the moment, all he could do was stared wide-eyed between the warrior and his sister. This was probably the closest he'd ever been to a full grown tom cat, having not met his own father before their mother brought him and Tumble to RiverClan. He'd seen other fathers in the nursery before, but he had never spoken with them before.
Tumblekit turned her crystalline gaze on her brother, mewing under her breath at him, "No, I've got this!" Her eyes returned to the warrior in front of her with a hardened glint. "We were just minding our own business. We have every right to be out here." Tumblekit meowed firmly, challenging the ginger tom to doubt her. The warrior's size didn't faze the feline, nor did his gender. Sure, she'd never met an adult tom before, having never met her father before, but the fact that he was so much larger and probably had more muscle in his paw than she had in her whole body didn't matter to Tumblekit. She wasn't going to let anyone push her or Coastkit around, no matter their size.

"Our mom knows where we are." The lie dripped off her tongue as smoothly as honey. The last thing she needed was this tom trying to find Coral or trying to make them go back to the nursery. The she-kit moved closer to Coastkit, hoping that it would be harder for the warrior to step on them or try to force them back to the nursery. The small feline was pretty confident that she could take him, though. Especially is Coastkit helped. Sure, they were much much smaller but they were faster and it would be a two on one. Still, she had a slight doubt that it would work.
Old September 4th, 2017, 04:57 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
Runningpaw was depressed. She knew that. It was clear as day. Losing her mother, even if she hadn't been very close to her, still hurt her more than anything. While her depression was not as bad because she was eating, drink, and taking care of her just fine as if she wasn't depressed at all, to a degree, she still was depressed. And, probably everyone in the clan, and ShadowClan, could see that. Not that she cared, however. Would she ever really care as much as she used to? Runningpaw could barely register her thoughts. Or barely register anything more than sadness at the moment, or her personality.

Despite her father's attempts to comfort her. She still.. wanted to know why, or.. something.. anything, just to find her mother, alive or a body, or something to let her grief go. But her heart had refused to mend. It refused. She was desperate for her mother to come back, something, anything. And she barely registered Articpaw's disappearance, or Cricketpaw's murder at all in the past few moons. A lifeless mind, and a lifeless body. Too lost in depression and hurt to notice. Maybe she had noticed, maybe the thought of those apprentices dying for no reason, was maybe her fault. Maybe, she felt grief for the friendships she could of made. She didn't know why her mother's death, or disappearance hit her that hard as it it. But, it did. Really.. really hard. It had been moons after it and yet... it was hard to let go.

Runningpaw's small, but fluffy tail was wrapping around her limbs as she lay staring at nothing really any particular. She didn't care if any cats saw her in this state. Not really one bit. It didn't matter as much to her anymore, she didn't seem to care. Her belly rumbled with hunger. But, she ignored it this time. Does it really mater? Her depression was slightly worsening, but it wasn't if the black she-cat noticed very much. And cared. She glanced at the freshkill pile, lifting her head to see what was their. Her belly rumbled. Runningpaw set her head back down, her blue green eyes glistening with barely anything.
Juniperpaw noticed another feline nearby, a she-cat she'd seen around camp, walking about with a distant look in her eyes. Unfortunately, she could not put a name to the face, leaving the black-pelted apprentice nameless in Juniperpaw's mind. She yearned to change this, to give the she-cat a name. Perhaps this is why she took a risk in approaching her, in approaching another clanmate who might just label Juniperpaw as Cricketpaw's replacement. But she'd watched the other apprentice study the fresh-kill pile, only to shrink back. Obviously, the feline was hungry, but why didn't she help herself to a meal? Juniperpaw looked down at her half-eaten mouse for a few seconds before lowering her head and scooping the rodent off the ground.

She padded over to the apprentice, glancing over her shoulder as she walked to survey the clearing once more. Juniperpaw slowed her pace as she got even nearer to the other she-cat, a loud purr rumbling in her throat as a gentle greeting. She was sure to approach from in front of the feline as to avoid startling her, lowering her head to let the mouse roll from her jaws. Juniperpaw spoke as the rodent plopped before the black apprentice, ``Hi! I'm Juniperpaw. I've seen you around camp, actually, but I never got your name?`` She tilted her head slightly to the side in a curious manner. A bubble of positivity seemed to surround Juniperpaw, who could be described as a bundle of joy.

@Clover I think only Cloversplash could help a little - not much, unfortunately )=
Old September 4th, 2017, 04:58 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
She nodded," Yeah, I like friendly competition too...I just dislike playfighting with kits because I have large paws and I feel I could squish a kit in one step of my paw." She moewed.
Lilypaw nodded, as if she could sympathize with what Honeypaw was saying. In reality, she didn't worry much about squishing kits- she was the size of a new apprentice, after all! Lily more so worried about being too rough with them, because despite her size the young molly had trouble holding herself back. She had a tendency to give it her all, and to not realize when she was rough housing a bit too... rough. "Yeah, you've just got to be a bit more careful with them, that's all!"

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old September 4th, 2017, 05:27 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Lilypaw nodded, as if she could sympathize with what Honeypaw was saying. In reality, she didn't worry much about squishing kits- she was the size of a new apprentice, after all! Lily more so worried about being too rough with them, because despite her size the young molly had trouble holding herself back. She had a tendency to give it her all, and to not realize when she was rough housing a bit too... rough. "Yeah, you've just got to be a bit more careful with them, that's all!"
Honeypaw smiled," Your lucky. You don't have that risk." She meowed slightly jealous of her.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 4th, 2017, 07:24 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Chrysanthemumshade had to agree. Everyone did have their own interests. Whether they were weird, not out of the ordinary, or just plain something to get into a hobby of. Chrysanthemumshade thought of most of her interests. Something she did find embarrassing because most didn't understand the type of activities she liked. So, she basked in the interests of others. Like this bright colored tom - what type of activities interested him other than playing with kits and bossing others around? Chrysanthemumshade’s interests included being around flowers - talking to them, rolling in them, running through them, and yes - singing to them. It sounded embarrassing as she thought it over. What cat talked to plants? Obviously, she had to be insane if anyone caught her talking to her beloved greens that she honestly thought of as her fellow clan mates. Clearly, they don't talk back. However, she felt less lonely whenever she conversed with them because she felt they were listening. She told them every little secret, and she wasn't judged. Cats judged you. And, as Sunmist stated before - they gossiped. “What are some of your interests?” She asked him, tilting her head to listen closely to his words. She wouldn't have felt comfortable about telling him all her interests, but that was simply because Chrysanthemumshade was quite a shady she cat that didn't want others to get to know her fully. He knew she liked flowers, but did know that she adored bunny kits? That she liked the taste of honey and found it to be a very sweet, tantalizing treat? Or, that she liked to jump very high to catch a butterfly? Or that she liked to imitate other animals of the forest? Like leaping like the frog, or trying her best to hoot like an owl. Or, that she liked to spin until she was dizzy in hopes that she could catch her tail? And, that wasn't even all of them. Chrysanthemumshade felt that she would simply die - just drop dead if anyone ever found out most of her interests. As he told her about his goal in life, Chrysanthemumshade found it simple. Nothing too big. He certainly could achieve it. It wasn't as complex as most other cats. Serving a clan was - wait what? The second part of his goal reached her ears. That had to be no surprise. “I'm certainly not surprised. You do love kits.” She picked that up straight away when he spoke fondly of the little rascals. She thought the tom would had made an excellent father. He seemed to had all the capabilities of having his own little ones. The only thing he was missing was a mate. “Love is a patient thing.” At least, it's supposed to be, but a lot of cats forced it, rushed it, crumpled it up, and threw it away once they had the thrill of it. Chrysanthemumshade always thought about having a family of her own, but as quick as the thought came, it vanished because she remembered her past. So, she threw it away. When she closed her eyes for a second, a small smile gracing her face, she gave a tiny lick to her jaws, quickly flicking them open when she heard Sunmist’s voice. “What, you never lived on the wild side?” She refrained herself from giggling, simply snorting lightly. She had told him she would always follow the warrior code. Did he actually take the codes seriously? A part of the code made Chrysanthemumshade disheveled, and very confused. Like the fact a cat couldn't be with their actual love. A cross-clan relationship. It was very mousebrained to her because a cat should be with who they love. They shouldn't be limited to the felines of their clan. “I can see if anyone was breaking them,” she spoke, “but bending them - just a tad is devilish,” she winked at him. It was obvious she was joking around. Just wanting to get a reaction out of the strict tom. When they started talking about flowers once more, the she cat nodded. “Well...part of it is because I never tell anyone that I like flowers. Truthfully, I'm just another face within the crowd - no one special.” Chrysanthemumshade didn't mind being in the spotlight. She preferred the outskirts, but growing up under a mother who was fond of such things, it would grow on you. So, Chrysanthemumshade liked to grasp onto any attention she could find. Whether it would be small or large. “That's the thing. Cats are always gonna talk whether you do something good, they'll change it into something bad. Well, the ones that envy, that is. Besides, things that goes around orally always have some exaggerated detail added in it so it could be interesting -” realizing what she was talking about, the she cat shut her maw. Possibly, that was something she should keep to herself. As an apprentice, she was a pretty shy feline. She never associated herself with the other cats, nor did she care for them. They were talking about flowers...yes, that's what she needed to focus on. Flowers were good. They made her happy. Her ears flicked back for a moment as the tom told her that she shouldn't hide what she love talking about. However, she thought it was rude that she was incessantly rambling about flowers - what if he didn't want to talk about flowers? A conversation was for two. Not just a one sided thing where she did all the talking and he simply listened. Upon hearing his next words, she perked her ears back up, smiling softly. “Ah, yes the flower of love!” She almost sang, just thinking about the rose. “I'd assumed everyone knows about the common flowers. Though I'm surprised you never seen a sunflower! They're very large. With tall stems and yellow all around - hence, their name. I think it would fit brilliantly on you!” She cooed, imaging that there was a sunflower that the tom was wearing. She thought he would look absolutely handsome with it on! “Well...actually, to tell you the truth,” she paused. Should she tell him this? It wasn't private. She didn't think that small detail mattered. “I never seen a Chrysanthemum before. They're really rare to find. But, my mother said those flowers were her absolute favorite. And, she used to describe how they look to me when I was a very small kit - I can envision the appearance in my head, actually. My goal is to find the plant I’m named after.” She spoke proudly, happily. Because she was happy talking about her plants. Though she found it a bit out of place that she never seen the flower she was named after. Which made her name all the more unique. Even if she knew much about flowers, that top spot went to her mother. Her mother knew everything about plants. From the extremely rare ones to the most common. “Well, when I find one - you best believe I'm gonna wear it everyday!” She exclaimed. Nothing wrong with wearing pretty flowers.

Chrysanthemumshade stretched out her limbs, reaching them high into the sky. After she finished, drawing them in slightly, but keeping them hovering in the air, she turned to look at the tom, flicking her ears. She observed his face, registering in the fact that he must had been playing, so she gave a mock expression of his as best as she could. “You never heard of humility? How dare you!” She gasped, with a shake of her head. “Now, I can't tell you where it's at because even if I did - you wouldn't know what it is.” She tried her best - but failed ultimately from keeping in a laugh. “Oh, goodness!” She giggled. “You look so serious!” Aside from the sparkles in his hues, his entire facial expression displayed a type of strictness to it. He was a good actor, that was for sure. Chrysanthemushade knew she ruined her act. Then again, Chrysanthemumshade never thought about becoming an actress. Someone who could easily lie on the whim. Someone who could take their roles seriously. It wasn't a life she craved. Even if she had succumbed to it. A part of herself will always be her - largely. And, that other part would belong to the molly that birthed her. That much smaller part will always belong to her clan mates. She had to get their approval. She needed it. It was a type of desperation to her. A soft silence came over them, which she took the time to admire the sky once more. She didn't want to look at the other cats. They didn't interest the silver-grey feline much. When he began speaking again, Chrysanthemumshade gave off an odd sound. Something between a snort and a giggle. “I'm sure they were,” she commented. “I feel like I missed the party of the year.” She joked. Honestly, that probably felt uncomfortable being stuck in the part of the nursery just to obtain a mossball. Chrysanthemumshade was small, however. So, she didn't doubt that she would be able to get through it and obtain the ball easily without difficulties. When she had gazed at him, she didn't notice the tension. She was simply returning the favor - gazing at him with forest hues. Didn't cats like to be stared at? So, that's exactly what she did. She usually didn't stare at other cats, but she wanted to see what the big deal about it was. She, herself didn't like the prying eyes because they were annoying. She'd imagine he would feel the same way about being “checked out”. Relief washed over her as he began speaking once more. She gave a light giggle at his words. “We small cats can indeed scare off you gigantic monsters. Nothing new there.” Apparently, he didn't know her well. She wasn't that much of a fighter. Let alone a hunter. Chrysanthemumshade was surprised that she even gained her warrior name. She was horrible! But, the other cats didn't know that, so she played like she was the absolute best warrior out there. She definitely knew how to fight. She definitely knew how to hunt. Mind the sarcasm. Chrysanthemumshade mocked his expression once more, scrunching up her muzzle as if she was trying to size him up. “You wanna bet, big fellow? We can go at it right now!” She talked big - as if she were this large majestic cat herself. She talked like she could size him up, beat him down, and win the fight. But Chrysanthemumshade was all talk and now claws when it came to big cats. She was tremendously frightened of them depending on the impression they gave off. Sunmist was extremely friendly as far as she could tell, so she wasn't frightened at all by him. At least, at the current moment she wasn't afraid.

Sunmist commented upon her own suggestion that mollies should give lessons to toms to make them more bearable. She had outright laughed - pretty hard at his remark. “I'm offended!” She briskly turned her head to look at him once more, a bright smile etching on her muzzle. “Yeah, I kinda figured you toms wouldn't learn a thing since you all would be enamored with our beauty.” Mollies of all sorts were absolutely stunning. Chrysanthemumshade could remember her own mother’s appearance. A gorgeous lighter color of silver with faded tabby stripes. She was stunning to look at, and every tom she passed they couldn't help but compliment her. “It's okay though. If you know you're beautiful - you might as well flaunt it, am I right? Yeah. I am.” Now, it was her turn to have the big head. By all means, Chrysanthemumshade didn't care much about beauty. Or, her looks. Okay...that was a lie. Chrysanthemumshade been charmed that looks were everything. So, she kept up her appearance - nicely groomed fur, fluttering of the eyes at the right angle, and that melodious little voice of hers. If her mother could see her now, would she look like a bag of spuds? Would she!? Then again, it was pretty clear that Chrysanthemumshade thought both genders were equal. Mollies had their temperamental issues, and toms had...issues in general. Chrysanthemumshade lightly purred, “How adorable!” She cooed, “You're tempting me to adopt a little rascal of my own - but I don't think I'm ready for such,” she awkwardly laughed. No, she wasn't ready for a kit. Whether adopted or not. It had to be odd, however. Chrysanthemumshade adored kits, and she was pretty sure they adored her. Only because she could be herself around them since kits didn't judge. She would had loved to meet Shadekit someday. Play a few games with him. Maybe, even see this friendly giant interact in some games as well. She found that it would be incredibly adorable! “The shy ones are the best,” it was easy to relate to them, considering she had been a pretty shy one herself. “Pretty sure I can speak the secret language of kits. I'm a professional at kitsitting.” She stated, rather proudly. Most times, she loved telling them fascinating stories, or singing sweet lullabies to them to lull them to sleep. “Ah, no problem!” She chirped when he thanked her. Then, the conversation about love began. Her eyes had been set on the sky over thinking about it, and she didn't notice the glance Sunmist had given her. She was actually very curious about the entire prospect of love, and whether a cat determined who their significant other would be. And, if there were such a cat - did they know about hers? Her ears opened up clearly, hearing the tom’s voice. “You always have to be open to others viewpoints.” She nodded, dutifully. After all, it was what she learned to do. Sometimes it was fun to embrace others’ experiences. New skills for her to learn. “Oh, goodness! A cat watching my every move on love? It sounds absolutely weird! But...no impossible. It would be soooo cool! Then, no one has to worry about dying alone!” Too bad life wasn't like that. Most cats didn't believe in love, but weren't there somebody for everybody? Even if Chrysanthemumshade preferred being single for the rest of her life - quite the exaggeration, but she wouldn't step around it. Love was inevitable. If she fell in love, then she had to act on it. But, since she never fell in love, let alone had a crush, she wouldn't know how she would act. Narrowing her eyes down towards the tom on the side of her, she wiggled her nose. “I can be that friend. Very annoying, and always pushing someone towards their crush. Like, ‘be with them already!’ “ she shook her head. She could play Cupid. Couldn't be that hard to play matchmaker. “Or, you'd be the perfect cat for the job,” she snickered. “I heard you just love to boss others around.” She rolled back onto her belly, bringing her fluffy tail up for a moment as it swished in the air. Now, that would be funny. She could envision the tom playing as some type of life coach. Part of it made her giggle. But, giggling for no reason was weird. Yet, she couldn't help it! She was definitely a giggle bot and loved to laugh. After her rambling matter, she chose to stay quiet. She didn't see it in his expression, but maybe deep down he found her to be very abnormal. Not like the other warriors. The she cat unconsciously drew herself in, keeping every part of herself near her. She wrapped her tail around her for a moment, not wondering why she was self conscious all of a sudden. But, she still smiled, just so he would think she was okay. And, that was why she never talked about her thoughts aloud. It was easier to be judged in her head rather than having other cats stare at her like she wasn't one of them. Like she wasn't a cat. That she was out of place with this species. She was very oblivious to the fact that Sunmist was actually liking her because of her peculiarities. And, if she had known, she would had became flustered - because Chrysanthemumshade didn't take such things well. She didn't like flirts, nor did she like genuine feelings involving that familiar spark o a crush. Yes, an attraction. Feelings weren't involved in this. “Covering something?” Her voice had a squeaky edge to it. Knowing that this was happening, she dipped her head, allowing her eyes to stay steady on the tom. “I have nothing to hide. Some cats just don't know how to peel my layers off.” She blinked at him, seemingly innocent. Did she have secrets? Not really. Not anything that held the end of the word type of secrets, at least.

Chrysanthemumshade slid her eyes over to the big tom, noticing that he was quite lost in his thoughts. She saw his ears flicked back, and she wondered if it was something she said. Of course it was something she said! It was always something she said! As he spoke, she flicked her own ears back, keeping a soft smile upon her maw. Gently, she used her tail to graze it along his back. “I was joking.” She softly said. “I know a tom like you don't harm kits! After all, you adopted a kit.” Her eyes shone mirth as she tried to reassure him that everything was alright. “Pretty sure the queens appreciate everything you do for them and their kits.” She spoke the truth. Sunmist didn't seem like the villain. He wouldn't hurt a lot. Or, yell at them. He adored them. Was fond of them. He wanted little ones of his own! That alone said a lot about the tom and his intentions towards kits. Chrysanthemumshade tilted her head for the moment, laying her tail gently on the tom’s flank as she heard him speak. She had completely forgotten that she was even touching him. He spoke in a joking manner, but she could detect some sadness in his tone. “She cats are crazy,” she mewed. “If they can't see how incredible you are like I can - and I just met you! They have to be insane.” She mustered up a genuine smile towards the tom. “All you have to do is wait for the right molly to make her appearance. It can be anyone, so keep your heart open and your eyes ready! Wait...or is it, keep your eyes open and your heart ready? Wait a minute,” she paused, pretty much thinking deeply about what she was told in her younger days. “It's one of those though! But, you know what I mean, right?” She felt herself blush under her skin, smiling sheepishly at the tom. As she withdrew her tail from laying on him, her eyes shone a lot of playfulness within them. Suddenly, she felt like she wanted to pin the tom - and, fail in doing so. He was down about finding a molly! He needed to cheer up! “Well, I would never have left you. Like, I said before. You have the complete package - minus the humility.” She joked. But, other than that, she was being honest. Whether she was just being her friendly self or trying to cheer the tom up. But, if there ever came a chance for it, she definitely would never have left them! And, shame on those she cats who had. Even if she wasn't that sappy of a cat, and found love and relationships a bit awkward, she was pretty sure she would get used to the idea of it. As he started to talk about his strict side, Chrysanthemumshade uncoiled herself, stretching out her limbs once more as she gave him a dreamy smile. “Most cats are probably frightened about it!” She commented. Then added, “I'm more intrigued about this side. Maybe, I want you to scold me.” She laughed lightly, laying her head to the side as she watched him with a tender look. She was simply joking. Chrysanthemumshade didn't like being yelled at. Or coerced into things she didn't want to do. “I know you wouldn't be able to handle the pain of kit birth. If one of you toms get a needle stuck in your paw pad, you might as well be yelling for mommy!” Was that something offensive? Chrysanthemumshade didn't know, but she would find out if the tom reacted in a positive or negative way. She was actually joking. “Not that it's bad or anything - I know if I had my own son, I would spoil him to pieces. He can always come runnin to mommy! My paws would always be open!” There. She made up for her earlier statement in case he took it the wrong way. Then, they started talking about love once more. It made the she cat purred. Rolling back onto her back, she breathed softly. “Yeah, love is crazy. It's weird too!” She nodded. “There's so many great love stories out there! From hating a cat one moment to realizing you can't live without them. Even the love at first sight where you meet someone and fall in utter love with them! Then there's that oblivious love - when someone is in love with you, and you have no idea about it! And there's that one type of - well, well, well, Chrys you're doing it again! Just rambling. Please shut me up if you have to,” she giggled, then closed her maw to allow a couple moments of silence to waft between them. Chrysanthemumshade wasn't even the one who truly thought about love. Love didn't phase this feline. She perfectly was happy alone. This one conversation was already making the feline coy. She had pale blushes under her fur since she didn't take compliments to the heart very well. But, since they started talking about the clouds once more, she became very relaxed. She looked up at the pretty fluffiness, finding it hard to stifle in laughter. “I can't teach them a lesson. They won't take me seriously,” she scrunched her nose. “But, you can. I think everyone would take you serious. Go boss them around and tell them to change their forms! I terribly miss my flowers and I don't feel that it's right they're teasing me about this.” She shook her head, but her eyes never left the blue sky. She adored the sky. And, it would had been better if they were stargazing. If cloud watching was fun with company - would he had wanted to stargaze? Did he even find stargazing interesting? As the thought drifted in her mind, it quickly left at the sound of Sunmist’s voice. “Oh my! I didn't think clouds could be so mean,” she licked her jaws. “They're suppose to be sweet as they are soft! But I can definitely see the clouds catching attitudes with us. Shame on us! We hardly even care about how the sky feels!” If it were true what Sunmist said, Chrysanthemumshade could understand why the clouds thundered. Why it rained. Why there were brutal weather.”We should start appreciating them! Then, maybe they would stop the rain.” She nodded. Yup, that was a good plan. Still sounded weird though. And, she knew this...at least, it went over her head. Whether she was joking or not would depend on the reaction from the tom. “But, that's why I always liked the night sky anyway, because the stars aren't mean,” she believed this wholeheartedly. The stars shone brighter when eyes laid upon them. They were magnificent. “Speaking of the stars - do - uh - would you - um -” the she cat paused, trying to clear her throat from embarrassing herself. “Like to go stargazing sometime?” She paused once more. Maybe that was misleading. “With me, I mean.” She quickly added in, shaking her head to scatter her thoughts. “But, if you're busy - that's fine. Maybe some other time we can hangout.” She kept looking at the stars, finding it very difficult to register the other feline’s expression. She knew he was busy, and maybe he had plans with Shadekit. Then again, Chrysanthemumshade would found it very adorable if he wanted to invite the little tom to stargaze with them.
At Chrys's question- and her own head tilt- Sunmist tilted his own head. Though, his head tilt was more to mimic the molly in a sort of goofy fashion, rather than to hear her better. "My interests?" The tom asked, actually having to pause for a moment to think them though. "Well... kits and patrolling, I guess? I dunno, I don't do much else besides work- or train- and hang out with the kits!" Even saying this, Sunmist felt a little... silly, or stupid. Almost like the molly beside him was so unique, so interesting, and he was just... bland. Was that all there was to him? Kits and working? What a boring tom he was! No wonder every molly he talked to wound up finding another... there just wasn't enough to him to keep them interested, wanting to spend more time with him. At this thought, the bright cat shook his head slightly and gave a small shake of his head. "I know- boring!" The tom joked, trying to lighten the mood that he felt had turned heavy, though that was probably just because of him and his thoughts. He hadn't realized this before the molly asked, but he really didn't have much to him. The tom studied his paws, lost in thought as he pondered this. There had to be something else to him, surely! He liked spending time in the territory... but even when he did that, he was busy making sure everything was safe for the clan- no foxes, badgers, or cats from another clan. So no, that was still like working for him. There really wasn't anything else to him.

The tabby lifted his amber eyes back to Chrys as she spoke again, the subject now about his goal in life... which also related to one of his apparently slim two interests. "Yes, that I do. They're just so fun to spend time with! When I'm with them... well, they're so energetic and happy, it's hard to feel down when you're with them, you know?" He questioned with a small flick of his tail. It was true, if the tom was ever feeling upset or stressed, he instinctively headed towards the nursery. He was never afraid of taking his emotions out on kits- Sunmist just would never do that- so it was a great place to go to get his mind off of things. "Ah, yes it is," Sunmist agreed in a small murmur, his gaze going back to his clanmates. Yes, love was patient- almost too patient, in the tom's opinion. He knew he was young, but it felt like his time was slipping away. He was afraid he'd never find the molly for him, never have a family of his own. The tom was afraid that all he'd ever do with his life is hunt, and patrol- that's not what he wants to do with his life! Yes, he wants to serve his clan, but he wants a family as well, just as much- or even more so- as he wants to help out Shadowclan. "It's a tricky thing, too," the orange cat continued. "If you pounce on it too soon... you chase it away. Wait too late... and it'll go away on it's own; you'll have lost your chance. Hey, it's almost like hunting, I guess!" The tom commented with a laugh, before realizing how odd that remark could be. His eyes widened and his gaze returned back to Chrysanthemumshade- would she find him odd? Sure, she had said some equally weird stuff, but was what he said beyond the line? He hoped he wouldn't have chased her off with that statement.

The feline didn't know what to say, so he sat there quietly, trying to think up of something to do in order to make what he said seem less... weird. To smooth it over a bit. But then Chrys spoke, and he breathed a sigh of relief that the awkward moment had passed; or perhaps it was only awkward for him? "The wild side? Me? Never!" Sunmist gasped, acting as if it was a joke, however he truly never did live on the wild side. He stuck to the code firmly- in most ways at least. It was better- and safer- that way after all. "Bend them? Chrys, don't you know that if you bend something too much- one way or another- it'll break eventually? And we don't want that now, do we?" The tom warned her with a small smile. He wasn't reprimanding her, not in the slightest, maybe just being a bit... devilish in his own way. Goofy but, maybe even a tad flirty? Was he even being flirty? Sunmist wasn't sure, but as soon as he realized that maybe he was, he became all flushed again so he quickly turned his gaze away, heating up under his pelt. But then the subject changed, and the tom's ears perked up to attention as soon as he heard the other feline speak. Not special? Hearing that, his urge to reassure Chrys that she was indeed special overcame his embarrassment, so he quickly turned and looked right back at her. "Chrys, don't say that!" He started, eyes wide- as if he couldn't believe she would say that, and he truly couldn't. Couldn't she see... she was special indeed. "Look- ah... I'm not good with compliments," Sunmist started, eyes darting down at the rock they were laying on briefly before coming back up to rest his gaze on the molly. "Every cat is special- at least to someone. So yes, you are special. Any cat is missing out if they don't believe that about you." While his fur was heating up once again, he forced himself to keep his genuine gaze locked with hers, a small smile on his maw. "And, I don't see why you don't talk about your flowers. It's... It would be like me hiding that I love kits! So, sure, maybe it's not what everyone expects from you... but sometimes something unexpected is good for everyone! The same old thing, it gets boring for cats. If they hear something, realize you're different, well... it's refreshing. Trust me, being unique is much better than being bland!" As he gave advice, his gaze slipped back down to his paws and his eyes furrowed, a sure sign that he was thinking hard. Yes, he tended to give good advice to others, but that didn't mean it was easy. It had a lot of thinking to go with it. He paused to gather his thoughts before responding to the rest that the she-cat had said. "You're right when you say that everyone will spread stuff... but you're also right when you say that those that envy you do it. Cats will talk about you simply because they'll wish they are like you. Other mollies... well, they'll wish they were as interesting, or fun, or... beautiful as you are, Chrys." Sunmist's gaze slipped back up to the molly, all serious now. "So if you ever hear some cat talking about you... well, you can march right up to them and tell them that you're sorry that they feel bad enough about themselves that they'd take it out on you!" His eyes had narrowed more, and his tail gave a lash as he spoke, almost as if he was angry at these cats talking about her- even though no one was, to his knowledge. Realizing his angry looks, the tom softened his expression and gave Chrysanthemumshade a tender smile. "Or, you could always come to me. You can make me sick 'em with my stern side, eh?" His orange tail swished calmly now, back to being in a more lighthearted and joking manor.

"Well darn," Sunmist sighed, moving right on with the next topic. "Guess I'll never find some of this 'humility' then, what a shame." When she broke character, however, the tom couldn't help but laugh along- she just had that contagious kind of laughter that made you join her, you just had to! "Well, I get a lot of practice using it!" He joked with another small chuckle. This molly made him laugh more than most of his friends, cats he had known longer than her! Though, he wasn't sure if that was a good thing- sure, it felt good to laugh, but it was such an ugly one that he was surprised Chrysanthemumshade didn't tell him to stop by now. When the subject turned back to his embarrassing experience a few days ago, he rolled onto his back and stared up at the clouds. "Oh, yes. Party of the year- if you're supposed to be stuck and unable to move during a party!" The tom huffed, however he wasn't bothered. Sure, it was a tad embarrassing, but he could take it. Yes, you're a big, macho tough tom! At his taunting thoughts, Sunmist couldn't help but let out a snort of laughter, now his turn to have his paws dangling in the air above him. He could see why Chrys had laid like this; it was oddly comfortable, despite how odd the position seemed. "Nope, nothing new," the tom agreed, turning his head to peer at the molly without moving out of his position. At her next words, he widened his eyes in a fearful way. "No! Bet, please no! I couldn't risk loosing... to a small cat like you!" Unlike his serious act before, the tabby found he couldn't keep up his charade and burst into another fit of laughter. When was the last time he had been so relaxed and cheerful? He couldn't remember. Peering at Chrys once more for a quick second, he couldn't help but think he was feeling this way because of her.

Sunmist's responce to Chrysanthemumshade was quick. He blinked, a blank expression taking over his features. "What was that? Sorry, my attention slipped. You're just too pretty to me!" He raised his paw above his eyes, right at his forehead, a small gasp emphasizing just how pretty she was. Amusement twinkled in his eyes as he joked once again. Of course, while the tom was joking, he certainly wasn't lying. The molly beside him certainly was beautiful; very beautiful, in fact. Her next act of arrogance- though he knew it was a joking sort of arrogance- proved that she knew this. "Hm, while I'm lacking this 'humility', it seems someone is lacking a sense of being humble. Or perhaps they're the same thing?" Sunmist joked. A tender smile reappeared as the conversation headed back towards Shadekit. "Well, how could you not be tempted?" The tom started with a large smile on his maw. "But, if you don't feel you're ready, then certainly don't rush yourself. Just like love, you can't rush that sort of thing either. When you're ready, then you're ready." He was speaking in such a relaxed way... simply so unlike himself, but he found himself liking it. Maybe he should be more laid-back, act like this more than he is stern. But then, wouldn't he be completely changing himself? He wasn't sure he wanted to change who he was, but he felt a bit guilty for always being so hard on his clanmates... the orange tabby shook his head lightly, returning his focus to the two felines' conversation. "A professional at kit sitting? Oh my, seems I have some competition," he joked, batting a paw in the air towards the molly's direction.

A small sigh escaped him as his eyes returned to the sky above. It was starting to get darker, and he was waiting for the first of Silverpelt to appear for him to see. "Yup, you definitely do. Unfortunately, not every cat is open to listening to others' ideas. That's how some problems are created that actually could be easily avoided, and... oops, I'm sorry, you probably already know this," Sunmist apologized, realizing he had started going into one of his spiels when Chrys probably didn't want him to. "Yeah, it'd be nice to not worry about dying alone," the tom murmured softly, his earlier thoughts resurfacing. He really didn't want to just work his whole life- he wanted to have some little ones of his own running around his paws, driving him insane yet making him so thankful at the same time... but what if he wouldn't get that? Sunmist squeezed his eyes shut for a moment before forcing them back open, staring back up at the darkening sky. Surely... that wouldn't happen to him? He hoped not. If there is some cat up there pairing us all off... please don't leave me alone in the end of it all, he sent up a silent prayer, only feeling a tad bit foolish for it. After all, there was a possibility for some cat to be doing that, right? "You are, are you?" He questioned, turning his head to the side once more. He blinked in surprise at what Chrysanthemumshade said next. "Me do that? No way! This may surprise you, but I'm awful when it comes to love," he chuckled lightly. "I'm good at giving advice... when it comes to anything but that! So, uh, it'd probably be best for you to go to someone else for that, just gonna tell you in advance. I'd probably tell you the wrong thing to do!" And then he'd feel simply awful for it. Sunmist noticed Chrys drawing herself in and he frowned slightly, but accepted her smile as a sign that all was good. Perhaps she was cold? It wasn't getting chilly yet, but then again perhaps he had thicker fur than the she cat, though it seemed that her pelt was equally as fluffy as his. Whatever it was, he decided to let it go. "Peel your layers off, huh? Well, tell me- how do I do it? I'd like to get to know you- even the parts of you that are covered by these layers," Sunmist chuckled, flashing the molly a cheeky smile.

As she rushed to reassure him, Sunmist gave a small smile. "Thanks, I sure hope they appreciate my help. Sometimes I worry that I hang out around there so much, that I become a bother." Tilting his head back up once more, he spotted the first star of Silverpelt, a small smile remaining on his face as he wondered who he was staring at. The tom was an avid believer in Starclan; so he was confident in the fact that he was staring up at another cat right now, perhaps one of his ancestors. With a small sigh- and seeing what he had been waiting for- he rolled back onto his stomach and stretched his paws out in front of him. In the middle of his stretch, he felt a tail lay on his flank and froze, turning to look at the molly beside him. He was certainly surprised that she had rested her tail on him, feeling touched by her words- she seemed to prefer her space, but she was ignoring that in order to comfort him. "Thanks, Chrys," he murmured, giving her a fond look and a smile to match hers. He laughed as she tried to figure out the saying- he wasn't positive which one it was either. "It could be either of them," he reassured her after seeing the sheepish smile on her maw. "Yeah, I know what you mean." As she went on to say she wouldn't have left him, he felt his pelt grow hot in embarrassment, the spot where her tail had rested feeling warm. Still, he made an effort to joke in order to cover up his abashed behavior. "Minus the humility," the tom chuckled with a small shake of his head.

Sunmist simply shook his head again at Chrysanthemumshade's comment. "I'd be more likely to run to the medicine den rather than my mother. She wouldn't be able to do anything, besides bring me to see Daypaw!" Not to mention, the tom felt as if he had a bit of a strained relationship with his mother. He wasn't sure what had caused them not to be so close- perhaps his no-nonsense attitude? She certainly wasn't as stern as he. But, when it came down to it, he still loved her and would protect her without a thought. The tabby turned to watch the gray she-cat beside him as she spoke, a small smile unable to leave his face. "Shut you up?" He asked once she was finished. "I don't think anything could make you stop talking," he murrowed out a laugh. "Not that that's a bad thing!" He tacked on after a moment, worried she might take it offensively. "Like I said, I don't mind listening to your rambles at all, so you don't need to keep apologizing for it. Actually, please don't. I want you to be able to be yourself around me."

His head tilted back to peer up at the sky once they started talking about clouds once more. "Well, I guess I could teach the clouds a lesson for you as well. Just give me some time to get up there," Sunmist joked, his eyes not leaving the sky up above. "Oh, yes. The stars are much less mean," he agreed, nodding his head in a very serious manner. "And, in my opinion, more pretty to look at." Not that clouds couldn't be fun watching too, he just found the shining specks in the sky to be even more captivating, especially when it was pitch black out and they covered the entire sky. "Stargazing?" Sunmist questioned curiously, tearing his gaze away from up above to look at Chrys. "Sure! I'd love to." He shook his head at what the molly said next. "Nope, no plans," he confirmed, tail swishing behind him. "I can't imagine you want to stargaze here, though?" He asked, turning to look at the many cats still out in the clearing. It really was cramped here, with two clans living in the same place. Surely it'd be nicer- and calmer- if they went out into the territory instead?

(It was getting confusing with those giant paragraphs so I broke mine into smaller ones lol)

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old September 4th, 2017, 07:26 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Honeypaw smiled," Your lucky. You don't have that risk." She meowed slightly jealous of her.
Lilypaw shook her head. "Well, I may not have that risk, but I tend to be a bit... too rough. So I've got my own problem," the small feline chuckled. "Plus, I do have to be careful with the younger ones. It's the older ones that are pretty much the same size as me, so I don't have to worry about them though." She explained to Honeypaw with a small flick of her tail.

|Character Site|
Old September 4th, 2017, 07:58 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Lilypaw shook her head. "Well, I may not have that risk, but I tend to be a bit... too rough. So I've got my own problem," the small feline chuckled. "Plus, I do have to be careful with the younger ones. It's the older ones that are pretty much the same size as me, so I don't have to worry about them though." She explained to Honeypaw with a small flick of her tail.
She nodded," Yeah, I can see that as a problem." She meowed," Kits are cute anyways."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread