Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
weepingwind finder
by iliri
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 12:24 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by korok
Today 12:24 PM
Raincloud everything finder
Last post by Luna16
Today 12:19 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 12:10 PM
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 12:04 PM

Old September 30th, 2021, 12:10 AM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: RiverClan Joining & Rejoining

Graytail was padding up to where she remembered Riverclan camp was, finding it wasn't there "Fox-dung," she muttered under her breath, "That two leg made me forget the most important thing in my life, Riverclan." She sat and let out a wordless yowl.

@spade

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADHD

Sunrisestar is the current leader of ALT SKYCLAN, she has an OPEN den policy!

Themes and Text Colors: a complete guide
gay vinegar
No.
Old September 30th, 2021, 04:16 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Mistpaw | She/They | 14 Moons

She nodded along as the deputy continued on, finding themself an awkward but comforting muteness as they listened to the sound of the water.

Realizing that Splashleap had asked her a question. "Oh um!", she thought for a moment over what she had heard. "Yes, I imagine that would be confusing for him." They frowned slightly at this as it brought along more questions.

"So who would be my new mentor?", Mistpaws heart gave a small flutter as she realized that if she was being assigned a mentor, that meant she'd be back in the clan. She hadn't exactly expected them to possibly kick them out, but she had had some anxiety, so they were glad that the deputy seemed to be letting them in the clan.

How was the clan anyways? She had passed through what she believed was Windclan's territory briefly as she had been making her way back to Riverclan.

She was old to be an apprentice still, but she made a vow that she'd be a Riverclan warrior of it was the last thing she'd do. Stepping forward Mistpaw winced silently, of course that would be after they got this stupid wound treated.

@gs29513

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3

Last edited by Fawnhearted; September 30th, 2021 at 04:17 PM.
Old October 1st, 2021, 05:17 PM
Happy holidays!

My Mood: Lazy

★ Looncry ★

What had he been thinking? Just... leaving. He
didn't know what to do, he had just felt like
a burden. He looked around the familiar
territory, seeing it brought a rush of nostalgia

Maybe he would like it back here after all.

// @spade. \\

.·:*¨༺Please bump me after 48 hours ༻¨*:·.
Characters
Hiii sorry for the sudden hiatus, was sick. I'll be doing my best to catch up with roleplays!||
Old October 3rd, 2021, 03:45 PM
energy to surge breakers

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Foxpaw quickly made her way into riverclan territory she knew the scent and area very well. She has a badly injured and broken paw. This was going to be fun having see if kestrelstar thought she was worthy of clanlife once again. She winced at the sight of kestrelstar. Was she worthy. Was she even wanted back? All these thought rushed through her head.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lionspot sighed as she entered the territory. She was back. Back to the home of the idiot fish brains. They ate to much fish they might as well be fish. You are what you eat, right? She quickly and quietly swept towards kestrelstar. She had learned the element of surprise when she was missing. She hoped she would be able to stand his hot breath long enough to join riverclan again.Why was she even going back? As she quietly stood behind him. She did atleast hope to scare him.

@spade :>
RushingKit!

Old October 3rd, 2021, 05:16 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramblepaw12 View Post
"Which clan does the night hunting he said the north wind blows overr thier hearts." he said "but I practiced catching fish before."
Shadowclan. Clearly, no other clan would be described so coldly. I will allow you to join the clan for now. Stay useful and you can become a warrior someday, I'm going to assume you know what that is. When our leader returns you can receive a mentor, for now ask warriors for training. Your new name is Bramblepaw. No pomp or ceremony, just the bare facts. But who could blame her? At this point she was tired, ready to do nothing but curl up in her nest. Follow me back to camp. Splashleap added, before spinning on her heel and padding off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnhearted View Post

She nodded along as the deputy continued on, finding themself an awkward but comforting muteness as they listened to the sound of the water.

Realizing that Splashleap had asked her a question. "Oh um!", she thought for a moment over what she had heard. "Yes, I imagine that would be confusing for him." They frowned slightly at this as it brought along more questions.

"So who would be my new mentor?", Mistpaws heart gave a small flutter as she realized that if she was being assigned a mentor, that meant she'd be back in the clan. She hadn't exactly expected them to possibly kick them out, but she had had some anxiety, so they were glad that the deputy seemed to be letting them in the clan.

How was the clan anyways? She had passed through what she believed was Windclan's territory briefly as she had been making her way back to Riverclan.

She was old to be an apprentice still, but she made a vow that she'd be a Riverclan warrior of it was the last thing she'd do. Stepping forward Mistpaw winced silently, of course that would be after they got this stupid wound treated.

@gs29513
That was a very good question actually. Who WOULD be her new mentor? And, impulsive and stupid as she was, Splashleap found herself saying I can be your new mentor. before properly considering the implications. And then she had said it and it was permanent, and felt the need to explain it somewhat. Quickly, before questions started being asked. I mean, someone has to keep a close eye on you it seems. she joked? deadpanned? she wasn't quite sure. Well, it had happened now. Come on, let's head back to camp. she mewed, turning and hoping her new apprentice would follow.
Old October 3rd, 2021, 05:41 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date

Mistpaw glanced surprisingly at the deputy, she wanted to be Mistpaws mentor? They gave a small chuckle at Splashleap's comment about keeping an eye on them, that was most definitely true. Mistpaw wasn't planning on going missing again, but they could understand why the deputy might want to keep an eye on them nonetheless.

As Splashleap turned to head back towards the camp, Mistpaw padded after her excitedly. She was finally back home!

@gs29513 (super excited!!)

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3
Old October 3rd, 2021, 08:55 PM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
Foxblaze has to sit down regardless. How long had she been gone? It was eating her alive that she didn’t remember her sons transition to full medicine cat. Or maybe she hadn’t been there?

She looked at the water for a moment before realizing her own thirst and lapping it up. The question took her by surprise. A memory floated up from the bottom of her brain. A rock... a large rock... “Yes. Yes I hit a rock.” She whispered, reaching behind her to the back of her head. She felt a scar there and removed her had quickly, looking down at her paw as if it had suddenly grew spots.

She looked back up to...
to...

Kestrelstar.

“Kestrelstar? Why can’t I remember anything...?” She asked tears forming in her eyes. She couldn’t remember Her child’s accomplishments. She couldn’t remember how old she was. She just couldn’t remember and it was getting to be too much.

@spade
A long forgotten emotion stirred in his chest, and before him wasn't Foxblaze anymore. Smokey gray fur replaced the fiery russet color, but the yellow eyes remained the same. The tears, the glistening drops...

Suddenly, they stared back at Kestrelstar and all the leader could see before him was a clear, sunny sky overhead and a pool of crimson.

Mother...

"I'm not sure, Foxblaze." In an instant the gray tabby moved closer to Foxblaze, nose sniffing around to scent for any injuries to her. Nothing he could detect - stars, he was definitely not a medicine cat, that was for sure - and after a bit he pulled back. There wasn't anything he could spot from his view, and yellow eyes flickered to her face once more.

A sting of sorrow gripped his heart as he shook his head just a bit. "I know that Snakeheart will be able to help," he began, though he was unsure of that. The medicine cat was... not in the best shape, and the leader was unaware of what that would do to his mental health. It couldn't be... bad, right?

Gesturing with his tail, he glanced back towards camp before looking at Foxblaze. "Are you okay enough to walk back to camp?" he asked, voice soft and gentle.

[done! i can re-add Foxblaze - if you'd like to set up an RP between Kes, Snake, and Fox with Kes bringing her back to Snake, let me know!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipo Oak View Post
Graytail was padding up to where she remembered Riverclan camp was, finding it wasn't there "Fox-dung," she muttered under her breath, "That two leg made me forget the most important thing in my life, Riverclan." She sat and let out a wordless yowl.

@spade
The day was trotting along relatively normal, and despite the tensions that were still heightened Kestrelstar was beginning to feel the subtle sense of normalcy returning. Ceremonies were getting done, patrols were going out - despite all that had tried to take them down, RiverClan was still up and thriving. There wasn't much more he could ask for as leader.

Taking some time to himself each day, while not new, was beginning to show results. Clearer mind, sharper focus - Kestrelstar felt himself more invested in his responsibilities as leader since he had returned and taken it upon himself to patrol the territory more. All the birdsong, the crickets, the running water, the...

Loner scent.

Ears back and claws sliding out instinctively, Kestrelstar rounded a patch of misty foliage to find... "Graytail!" It was hard to keep his shock under control as yellow eyes went wide. Even after all this time, he still recognized his mentor - the cat who had trained him, been there with him every step of the way. The last he recalled of her she had left RiverClan - at least in his mind - and his opinion of her had turned sour. But now, as she stood before him, he couldn't help but just stare, slack-jawed and at a loss for words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay. View Post
★ Looncry ★

What had he been thinking? Just... leaving. He
didn't know what to do, he had just felt like
a burden. He looked around the familiar
territory, seeing it brought a rush of nostalgia

Maybe he would like it back here after all.

// @spade. \\
White paws traversed the marshy terrain, tail swishing low across the ground, as Kestrelstar made his way through the territory. The sun was hanging low in the sky as a cold chill crept up his spine - a gentle reminder that leaf-fall was on its way in. Soon to be gone were warm greenleaf, with the cold leaf-bare months in the distant horizon.

A shiver passed through the RiverClak leader as he stopped for a moment, letting the surrounding scents come towards him. A few bits of prey scattered here and there and - oh? A flash of fur caught his attention and with it a faint trace of RiverClan. Yellow eyes peered through the gathering dusk...

"Loonycry, you've come back." Sliding out from where he had been, the leader fixed the tom with a steady look, coming to a standstill about a fox-length away from the warrior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fox~ View Post
Foxpaw quickly made her way into riverclan territory she knew the scent and area very well. She has a badly injured and broken paw. This was going to be fun having see if kestrelstar thought she was worthy of clanlife once again. She winced at the sight of kestrelstar. Was she worthy. Was she even wanted back? All these thought rushed through her head.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lionspot sighed as she entered the territory. She was back. Back to the home of the idiot fish brains. They ate to much fish they might as well be fish. You are what you eat, right? She quickly and quietly swept towards kestrelstar. She had learned the element of surprise when she was missing. She hoped she would be able to stand his hot breath long enough to join riverclan again.Why was she even going back? As she quietly stood behind him. She did atleast hope to scare him.

@spade :>
Skirting around a patch of reeds, Kestrelstar had set out into the territory once again, tail held high and yellow eyes bright. Each day that passed he felt lighter and lighter as if his paws were walking on air. Shadows still lingered, and every once in awhile the nightmares would attempt to crawl back in, but the RiverClan leader had gotten better about determining what was fact and what was fiction.

Here now, awake, there weren't any shadows clogging his mind. It was clear as he did his daily routine of sweeping the territory for any missing cats who might be looking for the camp.

Ears swiveled forward ad the sound of paws up ahead, and instantly Kestrelstar slunk forward to spot a familiar face. "Foxpaw," he called, trotting over to the apprentice. Oh - oh. Realizing the mangled state of her paw he winced. "What happened to you?"

- - -

Taking a break from his daily walk, Kestrelstar had taken a seat next to a nearby stream. The trickling water provided an air of comfort for the RiverClan leader as his tongue swept in rhythmic strokes down his shoulder. It had been awhile since he had really taken to grooming his fur, though he tried to make it at least presentable every day. After his return, the eyes of the Clan were on him more than ever, and the last thing the gray tabby wanted to do was fail any expectation they had for him, realistic or otherwise.

Despite his attention being captured by his task, the leaders ears were alert, muscles tensed and at the ready. Never was his guard down when he was outside of camp, and it wasn't too hard to detect the soft foot fall of a cat coming up from behind. There was a faint trace of RiverClan - perhaps a cat who had been gone from the Clan for quite some time. "You know I can hear you, right?" he muttered, giving a roll of his yellow eyes before turning.

Ah. Lionspot. The cat that had caused a bit of trouble with the fighting practice that Goosefury had run. Subtly, his yellow gaze narrowed. "Last I heard of you, you were drawing blood from your own Clanmates during a practice spar. Care to tell where you've been since then?" Tail flicked back and forth as the leader rose to his paws, turning fully to face Lionspot.
Old October 3rd, 2021, 09:11 PM
energy to surge breakers

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Skirting around a patch of reeds, Kestrelstar had set out into the territory once again, tail held high and yellow eyes bright. Each day that passed he felt lighter and lighter as if his paws were walking on air. Shadows still lingered, and every once in awhile the nightmares would attempt to crawl back in, but the RiverClan leader had gotten better about determining what was fact and what was fiction.

Here now, awake, there weren't any shadows clogging his mind. It was clear as he did his daily routine of sweeping the territory for any missing cats who might be looking for the camp.

Ears swiveled forward ad the sound of paws up ahead, and instantly Kestrelstar slunk forward to spot a familiar face. "Foxpaw," he called, trotting over to the apprentice. Oh - oh. Realizing the mangled state of her paw he winced. "What happened to you?"

- - -

Taking a break from his daily walk, Kestrelstar had taken a seat next to a nearby stream. The trickling water provided an air of comfort for the RiverClan leader as his tongue swept in rhythmic strokes down his shoulder. It had been awhile since he had really taken to grooming his fur, though he tried to make it at least presentable every day. After his return, the eyes of the Clan were on him more than ever, and the last thing the gray tabby wanted to do was fail any expectation they had for him, realistic or otherwise.

Despite his attention being captured by his task, the leaders ears were alert, muscles tensed and at the ready. Never was his guard down when he was outside of camp, and it wasn't too hard to detect the soft foot fall of a cat coming up from behind. There was a faint trace of RiverClan - perhaps a cat who had been gone from the Clan for quite some time. "You know I can hear you, right?" he muttered, giving a roll of his yellow eyes before turning.

Ah. Lionspot. The cat that had caused a bit of trouble with the fighting practice that Goosefury had run. Subtly, his yellow gaze narrowed. "Last I heard of you, you were drawing blood from your own Clanmates during a practice spar. Care to tell where you've been since then?" Tail flicked back and forth as the leader rose to his paws, turning fully to face Lionspot.

As foxpaw smiled at the leader. she looked at her paw. Its nothing too bad! It just hurts a bit. she lied. She didn't want to seem like a baby towards him. All she seemed like was a baby too all the leaders. She was gonna change that. I don't remember how I and why I left. I only remember getting attacked by an outsiders.Foxpaw was a big girl she took them down but also got her ass handed too her. It was an even battle. Even with a damaged paw she stood up and walked towards kestrelstar. She would give him a hug. Foxpaw missed him alot. Although she didn't know him all that well.

-------------------------

Lionspot wasn't shocked by his question. The drawing blood part was an even deal. Plus the other fish-brain started it. She shook her head. Lionspot hated all of them. And know she had to deal with them even more. I've been wandering alot lately. I dont know where to I don't want to remember where. She said grabbing head and shaking it a few times. Her head was pounding already but she shook it off. I wish to join riverclan again though. Mainly for others. In that time alone I noticed I "missed" my clanmates. It was a strange feeling for her. What was it called?Happiness? Sorrow? Pain? She had no understanding of what she felt or what others felt. Maybe its why all she does is hate? She would have to figure that one out soon. She thought as she stood up to match his stance.
RushingKit!

Old October 4th, 2021, 08:40 AM

[ @gs29513 ]

Duckspirit could sense the irritation in the deputies voice, he knew his reasoning was not likely to be belived and his ears burned with embarrassment. "I got lost," he said quietly, "I was scared, I ran away, and soon I didn't know where I was like I just lost sense of all direction. I know that sounds absolutely fish-brained but I promise I will make it up to the clan. " He lowered his head in a sign of groveling, Starclan he could only hope she believed him.

CHARACTERS HERE
dm me to rp ♥
Old October 4th, 2021, 12:45 PM
I.S.A. Master General

My Mood: Happy

Piketooth arrived back in camp after being gone for do long, he needed time alone as he had some things to work out on his own, walking vack into Camp he looked around for Kestralstar hoping the Riverclan Leader would excuse his absence

"Hey Kestralstar, sorry for my absense"

Last edited by Piketooth; October 4th, 2021 at 12:45 PM.