Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
A kits hidden home....
by Red'fur
Last post by Luna16
Today 07:44 AM
Dara's Character Sale <3
by Daragca
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 07:40 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Luna16
Today 07:38 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:34 AM
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 07:28 AM

Old January 23rd, 2024, 06:13 PM
Time is just an illusion

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: January Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellwhisker View Post

Thrushfeather jumped at the apprentice's arrival.

''Great StarClan, Ferretpaw,'' The massive warrior exclaimed. She sat down and began smoothing over her fur with rhythmic strokes of her tongue.

''You scared me out of my fur!''

The tom laughed. "Im sorry!" he squeaked "its just my first gathering! Oh what's your name?"

VM me STARS

Taking a Break

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!

Old January 23rd, 2024, 06:26 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Fogkit
shadowclan kit | he/him | 5 moons | albino
purrks; kitty softpaws (inactive) | tags; @Lillith [slytiger], @Micanomancy [appledawn]

After being enveloped in Slytiger’s fur, Fogkit has to squirm away from him in order to actually see. Which, strangely, is easier? Fogkit realizes for a moment he can see everyone much better without the sky blinding him. He shakes off the pause and sits up straight.

I can protect myself. Fogkit curls his tail around himself. I need to get RiverClan to understand that. But all Slytiger is doing is making me look weak.

RiverClan won’t care, though, Fogkit reminds himself. So he has to go beyond “not weak”. He has to be strong, and make sure they know it.

Are you asking me if they kitnapped me?” Fogkit asks, trying to keep his voice unwavering, but he’s shaking. He curses himself for always shaking. Why does he shake? The kit takes a breath and says, quietly, “They didnt. And I’m gonna say more during the gathering.

Old January 23rd, 2024, 07:33 PM
"BITE ME!" (Uzi quote)

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by finley.exe View Post

hickorysplinter
purrks ; mind reader
he/they . sc . 34 moons . tags ; @Kitty-Kat

!! this cat deals with themes of parental abuse, hallucinations, and mental disorders. iwc. !!

trigger warnings for this post: none
[indent]
' fish. ' hickorysplinter mulled this over, tail lashing a little annoyedly. he was not enjoying this. this cat was clearly- ew- deeply in love with him, and it was, let's just say, not his favorite experience he'd ever had. it was a bit nice, at least, that the cat thought he was handsome-

but ugh. romance. with a she-cat. figuring out stuff like that was not his strong suit, as he said before, he was much better at fighting. or yelling. or ignoring. or even herbs, for stars sake, he was better at herbs (!!!) than he was at romance. okay. shut up and be nice to this poor cat.

' yeah. i guess i like fish. '
[/indent
"Oo..h. Have you ever tried samon? It tastes good." Seagullwing said shyly in reply.
Old January 23rd, 2024, 07:51 PM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

Clans Re: January Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
The tom laughed. "Im sorry!" he squeaked "its just my first gathering! Oh what's your name?"

Thrushfeather - a massive sand-colored, ticked Bengal tabby she-cat with green eyes.
ShadowClan Warrior - 26 Moons

Thrushfeather shook out her fluffy pelt.

''It's alright,'' She mewed, ruffling the tom's head fur with a huge forepaw.

Owlswoop is ValleyClan's current Deputy.

Last edited by paedyn; January 23rd, 2024 at 07:53 PM.
Old January 23rd, 2024, 08:15 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Her pircing amber glare quickly sought out a select few cats as the last of the clans showed. She found her pain-in-the-tail of a mate first, he took to sitting up front close enough that she could intervene if needed, smart. Her eyes dropped down to the kit he was hovering over protectively. It seemed like a guppy was yapping at him and Fogkit. The fact that there was solely one guppy bothering to inquire about the kit reinforced what had already been known before, RiverClan didn't give two dungs about their kits.

Dawnstar would hope that if she were ever absentminded enough to overlook one of her clan's kits being snatched from camp by a bird, that her clanmates took more notice that more of her clanmates at least took notice of the kit's presence at a gathering if she didn't. But Dawnstar would like to think that such a situation would be impossible with ShadowClan.

Stretching to work the cold stiffness settling in her bones, Dawnstar looked over to her only other kit, Lostspark as Darkfall guided her in. Yeah, that was going to have to be spoken about later. Blind or otherwise, Dawnstar did not want her daughter to be coddled or guided anywhere. She might have lost her original name and her sight, but Dawnstar expected her pride to remain intact. Especially with the rank she now held and who she was expected to replace. It was probably Darkfall's fault, regardless, Dawnstar would have to take some time to ensure that Lostspark could move around and navigate as well as any cat with sight later on. Dawnstar will not have anyone pitying Lostspark.

As the silence stretched on and no one spoke yet, Dawnstar sprang down from the leaders' perch and made her way over to Slytiger. Still upset with him, he was greeted with an irritated hiss, while the RiverClan warrior was met with a warning glare that demanded she buzz off. Fogkit was abruptly snagged by his scuff and taken with her as she made her way back over to the Seastones. She put a little extra power into her leap as she reclaimed her spot atop the stones to avoid bumping Fogkit against the rock. She plopped the kit down in between her front paws and coiled her tail around his smaller frame.

"Why are you always so dirty?" She grumbled to the kit. "Oh well, sit up straight and chin up. I doubt RiverClan will put up much of a fight for you, but it's your job to state your mind should they decide to show off for the other clans." Dawnstar told Fogkit quietly and then straightened up to her towering height.

"Let us begin." She roared demanding all eyes on her. "Prey is running well in ShadowClan and Littlepaw, Spiderpaw, Flamepaw, Eaglepaw, and Glowingpaw have all started their apprentice training."

"However, we are not without our losses. Elmshadow, our medicine cat, recently passed away after a snake attacked during an herb patrol. Elmshadow served ShadowClan with unwavering devotion and pride and will be greatly missed." It was quite a blow to ShadowClan but one that they would recover from with time.

"In his place, his apprentice, Larkfire has taken over as ShadowClan's medicine cat. Unfortunately, though, during a patrol near ThunderClan's border Larkfire and one of my warriors, Starrywisp were attacked by a trespassing ThunderClan warrior. He ended up killing Starrywisp, and Larkfire was able to kill the trespasser, but not before he left her with some grievous wounds, blinding her." She hissed but didn't bother to actively confront ThunderClan about it. Dawnstar knew it wouldn't get her anywhere she was merely making a report.

"After being blinded, Larkfire decided to take a new name and from now on will be known as Lostspark." Even though Dawnstar had accepted it, she still disliked the name. With that announcement out of the way, Dawnstar turned her head to peer at Larkstar.

"While out, Starrylight brought back a heavily injured RiverClan kit to Lostspark. His wounds were treated, and Mistlewhisker was dispatched to RiverClan's border in search of a RiverClan patrol who we assumed would be searching for him. But Mistlewhisker reported back that no RiverClan patrol was spotted around the border. That was at least half a moon ago."

"Since then, Fogkit's made a full recovery under Lostspark's care. Still, I was quite surprised to learn that he had been snatched by a hawk in the middle of RiverClan's camp, and yet not a single RiverClan cat had sought him out or made any inquire about his whereabouts. Fogkit has come to the same conclusion as the rest of ShadowClan, that RiverClan doesn't care about him. So he's decided that he'll be staying in ShadowClan." Dawnstar glanced down at the kitten below her and then back at Larkstar.

"So you don't think I've kidnapped him or kept him against his will, I figure I'd bring him with to let you and RiverClan know of his decision himself." Dawnstar finished speaking and took a seat, allowing the next leader to go, while waiting for a response from RiverClan.

@Lillith @Micanomancy @MangofDoom @Moonraven @dino. @FrostyGalaxy

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; January 23rd, 2024 at 08:16 PM.
Old January 23rd, 2024, 08:35 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Adderpaw was talking nice with the windclan cat but her ears flicked when a certain name was said. Fogkit? "FOGKIT?!" Adderpaw shouted out when she heard the name. She then winced and cringed a little from her sudden out burst. Maybe she shouldn't have done that but she already spoke up, might as well finished at this point. "I'm so glad to see that you are doing well, I looked all over for you... Sorry for yelling Dawnstar." Adderpaw dipped her head low. She really didn't want to upset the Shadowclan leader but Adderpaw felt it wouldn't look too great to not finish what she was saying first. She knew she was probably going to get a lashing for yelling out during a gathering and she was going to accept the punishment. Yet she wanted so badly to go up to the rocks and retrieve Fogkit and bring her back to her clan, to her family. She couldn't imagine what it would have felt like to have been separated from your siblings for so long. At least it seemed like Shadowclan treated Fogkit well enough seeing they were still alive and were fed... Yet not cleaned. Well that was barely a worry honestly, health trumped all.

@MangofDoom @Undertaker @Supersabre [mention sabre since you were sitting next to Adder]

Last edited by Fish; January 23rd, 2024 at 08:36 PM.
Old January 23rd, 2024, 08:49 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post
Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Adderpaw was talking nice with the windclan cat but her ears flicked when a certain name was said. Fogkit? "FOGKIT?!" Adderpaw shouted out when she heard the name. She then winced and cringed a little from her sudden out burst. Maybe she shouldn't have done that but she already spoke up, might as well finished at this point. "I'm so glad to see that you are doing well, I looked all over for you... Sorry for yelling Dawnstar." Adderpaw dipped her head low. She really didn't want to upset the Shadowclan leader but Adderpaw felt it wouldn't look too great to not finish what she was saying first. She knew she was probably going to get a lashing for yelling out during a gathering and she was going to accept the punishment. Yet she wanted so badly to go up to the rocks and retrieve Fogkit and bring her back to her clan, to her family. She couldn't imagine what it would have felt like to have been separated from your siblings for so long. At least it seemed like Shadowclan treated Fogkit well enough seeing they were still alive and were fed... Yet not cleaned. Well that was barely a worry honestly, health trumped all.

@MangofDoom @Undertaker @Supersabre [mention sabre since you were sitting next to Adder]
31/100
Starrypaw flinched. "Shhhhh!" she hissed. "Why the outburst?"
(short sorry)
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE | Icetail-Shadow Fiend-ACTIVE

Old January 23rd, 2024, 08:52 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Blue eyes rounded with shock as the ragdoll stared at... Fogkit. Wasn't that the kid that no one tried to save, the kid no one told her or Lark about until it was far too late. Dawnstars announcements brought more shock- so..
Fogkit was just going to stay in ShadowClan then? The deputy felt herself sigh as she rose to her paws
lifting her chin to clear some things up.

"I'm very glad that you're alive and well, Fogkit. I wasn't in camp when you were taken so I'm not sure exactly what or how anyone allowed this to happen, and I'm so sorry you had to go through what you did. I do hope it's understood that the hawk was much faster than any warrior, and I've seen cats much older and stronger than you be taken away who weren't released, so it wasn't us not caring about you and not wanting you to be home safe, we just... Well, we had to be realistic. I'm glad we were wrong." Bird wished she was at liberty to punish and scold her Clan, but she didn't know how Larkstar wanted to do this. How this kitten survived and Stormtalon didn't was something she'd never understand.

"I do understand that you wish to stay in ShadowClan, and while I do hope you'd reconsider now that you know that you weren't abandoned, you will not be faulted if you choose to stay in ShadowClan. I'm sorry for all you went through, little one." Would cats get upset with her? Probably. But what was she supposed to do, attack Dawnstar? Wage a war over a singular kitten who had already made his choice? That would be idiotic.

Plus. If those who had seen him get taken had anything to say, she'd gladly tear their eyes out so they could never witness such a horrific act and do nothing. But she wasn't going to let any more bloodshed fall over a kit who clearly didn't want to return home anyways.

[ @FrostyGalaxy @Undertaker @MangoofDoom @/anyone else

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; January 23rd, 2024 at 08:53 PM.
Old January 23rd, 2024, 08:56 PM

Bump Policy: Every few hours, I usually try to respond as quickly as I can
My Mood: Amused

NightWolf listened as his leader explained the situation. Kits were the most precious things to clans, it means future warriors to defend the clan, he wondered how River clan will respond to this.

"UNTIL I THREW DOWN MY ENEMY AND SMOTE HIS RUIN UPON THE MOUNTAINSIDE -GANDALF THE WHITE
NIGHTWOLF SHADOWCLAN
24 MOONS
LARGE BLACK TABBY

BOULDERPAW RIVERCLAN
9 MOONS
GREY STRIPED TABBY
Old January 23rd, 2024, 08:58 PM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

Clans Re: January Gathering

Shellwhisker - a dappled golden-brown + white torbie she-cat with ice-blue eyes.
RiverClan Warrior - 35 Moons

Shellwhisker purred at Birdsnow's speech to Fogkit. Shellwhisker hadn't been in camp, either, when the kit had been taken.

Whisking her tail, the warrior stood up and padded a little bit closer and sat back down not too far from where the Clans' Deputies sat, but not too close, either.

She dipped her head to Fogkit.

''You would have been a valuable RiverClan warrior, little one,'' She mewed. ''I hope Dawnstar and her Clanmates think you will make a nice addition to ShadowClan.''

Shellwhisker's voice was a warm-hearted purr that rumbled softly in her throat.

Rainstar is the current Clan Leader of RippleClan. She has an open-den policy.

Owlswoop is the current Clan Deputy of ValleyClan.

@poppy [ Birdsnow ]
@FrostyGalaxy [ Larkstar ]
@Undertaker [ Dawnstar ]
@MangofDoom [ Fogkit ]

Last edited by paedyn; January 23rd, 2024 at 09:04 PM.