Today 11:19 PM

Old August 28th, 2023, 10:33 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

eveningdance // he/him // 43 moons

---

Overbearing first time father that he was, there was not much that could keep him from the nursery. The only thing being other queens annoyed at his coddling presence. Having done another head count and greeting his little ones for the morning-- as well as groom their fur as neat as he could knowing in a few minutes their rolling would just tossle it again-- he's prepared to exit. Until an ear twitches at the sound of unfamiliar giggling. Head turning curiously he notices a new little face in the nursery...

Carefully, he approaches the little one, eyes warm with the kindness that he gazes with upon his own kits. How lively... There was nothing better, in his opinion, than watching a kit at play. A near silent purr rumbles in his throat as he takes a seat in his spot nearby, watching little Seakit play.

"Good morning, little one. Do you need anything?"

seakit | @stardawn

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old August 28th, 2023, 11:43 AM
Little Roll

Bump Policy: I don't mind, whenever!
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwynds View Post

---

Overbearing first time father that he was, there was not much that could keep him from the nursery. The only thing being other queens annoyed at his coddling presence. Having done another head count and greeting his little ones for the morning-- as well as groom their fur as neat as he could knowing in a few minutes their rolling would just tossle it again-- he's prepared to exit. Until an ear twitches at the sound of unfamiliar giggling. Head turning curiously he notices a new little face in the nursery...

Carefully, he approaches the little one, eyes warm with the kindness that he gazes with upon his own kits. How lively... There was nothing better, in his opinion, than watching a kit at play. A near silent purr rumbles in his throat as he takes a seat in his spot nearby, watching little Seakit play.

"Good morning, little one. Do you need anything?"

seakit | @stardawn

Seakit | She/Her | 2 Moons
=

Seakit's ears perked when she heard a voice from whom she hadn't heard before. She paused her play, the moss ball forgotten for a moment as she fixed her gaze upon the tom. The warmth and kindness in his eyes was like a ray of sunshine, and her tail flickered with curiosity of seeing a new face.

"Good morning!" She mewed, her voice soft and tentative. Shuffling closer to the friendly tom, her head tilted slightly to the side. "Who are you?" She asked bluntly, as that was the first thing that came to her mind.

Old August 29th, 2023, 08:32 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by stardawn View Post

=

Seakit's ears perked when she heard a voice from whom she hadn't heard before. She paused her play, the moss ball forgotten for a moment as she fixed her gaze upon the tom. The warmth and kindness in his eyes was like a ray of sunshine, and her tail flickered with curiosity of seeing a new face.

"Good morning!" She mewed, her voice soft and tentative. Shuffling closer to the friendly tom, her head tilted slightly to the side. "Who are you?" She asked bluntly, as that was the first thing that came to her mind.

---

The warrior resists the urge to groom the young kit. Somehow. It doesn't help that she's moved in closer and is a messy ball of fuzz from her play. For one so young she already seemed so bright... Idly he wonders if his own little ones will be so aware a moon from now. A small smile decorating his features, he allows his long, fluffy tail to curl over his front paws neatly.

"My name is Eveningdance." He replies softly, eyes still kindling a paternal warmth. "I am a warrior, visiting my kits. I noticed you playing alone. You're more than welcome to play with my little ones if you'd like."

A tad bit concerned, he glances around the nursery for a sign of the young molly's mother. Did she not have one? A frequent visitor to the nursery, he definitely would have noticed this kit and another queen before... What a curious situation.

(IDK WHY I DIDNT SEE THIS RAAHHH)

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old August 29th, 2023, 04:44 PM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

Rosekit sat

Sparrowkit slept

[ CLOSED - ACTIVITY ]
Old August 29th, 2023, 06:49 PM

A red and black she-kit squeezed through her siblings way and squeaked as she saw the crowed nursery
Old August 30th, 2023, 02:43 AM
Little Roll

Bump Policy: I don't mind, whenever!
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwynds View Post

---

The warrior resists the urge to groom the young kit. Somehow. It doesn't help that she's moved in closer and is a messy ball of fuzz from her play. For one so young she already seemed so bright... Idly he wonders if his own little ones will be so aware a moon from now. A small smile decorating his features, he allows his long, fluffy tail to curl over his front paws neatly.

"My name is Eveningdance." He replies softly, eyes still kindling a paternal warmth. "I am a warrior, visiting my kits. I noticed you playing alone. You're more than welcome to play with my little ones if you'd like."

A tad bit concerned, he glances around the nursery for a sign of the young molly's mother. Did she not have one? A frequent visitor to the nursery, he definitely would have noticed this kit and another queen before... What a curious situation.

(IDK WHY I DIDNT SEE THIS RAAHHH)

=

"Eveningdance," Seakit repeated softly, committing his name to her memory. A small, genuine smile tugged at the corners of her mouth. As she took a quick look around the nursery, her curiosity about his kits was evident, though she couldn't help but feel nervous about meeting them. Despite all the kits bustling about the nursery, she had been feeling rather lonely.

"I'm Seakit," she continued, her voice growing slightly quieter, "and, well, I don't really know if I'll get along with the others." Her honesty came from the heart, her young soul laid bare before Eveningdance. Yet, as she spoke, a glimmer of hope sparkled in her eyes, brightening with the possibility of new friendships. "..But you are nice! I'm really happy to meet you. Maybe you can help me make new friends!" Her smile grew, fueled by the growing optimism in her heart.

=
@silverwynds

(AHHH NO WORRIES!! also-- i'm still getting used to roleplaying more...catlike? EHEHE i'm used to roleplaying in a more human fantasy sort of setting so I'm sorry if anything I write is inaccurate or doesn't make sense!)

˶• ༝ •˶
Old August 30th, 2023, 03:50 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Shockkit couldn't contain her excitement. She had so much energy from sleeping for so long! The yellow tabby started running in circles around the crowded nursery, trying not to step on any tails or bump into anyone's pelts.

[OPEN TO ALL]

(desperate for replies)
Old August 30th, 2023, 04:40 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Weepingwillow's stomach was small, she was a new queen but she hadn't told anybody. Dipping her head a bit to enter the den as she looked around lightly. Seeing Wetwhisker made her heart lighter.

Wetwhisker looked up and waved her tail at her kin. "What is darling." she mewed as her navy blue gaze remained curious. "Grasskit stop moving!" she scolded her only kit. The others had snuck out of the camp and had been found by her many days later, dead. She didn't know how or why but all she knew was the grief of it. Grasskit had been the only to live with a small scratch.

Weepingwillow. "I was wondering if there was a nest in here I could stay in?" she meowed shyly. Her mate Sharpeye had passed away and he was the father of these kits, they were his kin and the only thing left of him. She had already planned to name at least one kit Sharpkit after him, no matter the gender. Weepingwillow shyly nodded as Wetwhisker exclaimed happily. "Your expecting!"

Wetwhisker smiled at her kit and led her to a small nest behind her own, "Come here darling, rest now and ask questions if you'd like. There's no need to stress. And don't tell me you aren't because I can sense it from a mile away!" she purred. Weepingwillow settled in the decent sized nest as she smiled at little Grasskit, "Grasskit stop moving and nap" Wetwhisker sighed, "But if your talking I can't!" Grasskit whined. only to get a retort of, "Well to bad, if your really to stay awake then be quiet! Your scaring all the prey from here to Riverclan camp!" she sighed. Turning back to Weepingwillow. "Kits aren't easy to deal with as you can see." Wetwhisker smiled sarcastically.

Weepingwillo gave a small purr of amusement as she watched mother and son, so alike in stubborness as well as looks. "He's just like you y'know. I remember you were quite stubborn when you were a new warrior." the new queen purred. Wetwhisker responded with a snort. "You were barely out of the nursery, how could you remember?" she meowed, then was met with a wave of embarassment. "I-i know I had kits young but!" she protested as Weepingwillow burst into a soft laughter. "You've been in the nursery to long. So about my kits.....will they be ok?" she meowed nervously.

"Why wouldn't they be? I raised you and Longsky without a father and I didn't do to bad with you no?" Wetwhisker meowed proudly. Her proud gaze switching to sympathetic as Weepingwillow looked filled with sadness and grief. Paddingt o her daughter side and wrapping her tail around her she meowed. "It's going to be fine. He'll be watching and protecting them from Starclan, guaranteed." Wetwhisker purred softly, happy now that her daughter had been cheered up even if it was just by a small bit.

This is open for any queen/warrior/elder/kit/app to respond to. Grasskit is open to be played with allthough he is a bit aggresive.

@CreeperLover649 (Sharpeye (father) mention)

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old August 30th, 2023, 04:56 PM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleekfur View Post
Shockkit couldn't contain her excitement. She had so much energy from sleeping for so long! The yellow tabby started running in circles around the crowded nursery, trying not to step on any tails or bump into anyone's pelts.

[OPEN TO ALL]

(desperate for replies)

Plumkit - The Troublemaker
ThunderClan | Kit | He/Him | 2 moons
Plumkit crouched along the nursery, shifting between nests and avoiding imaginary enemies with his super stealthy paws. He was busily searching for his next victim playmate when he spotted an over-excited yellow tabby perfectly unaware of his presence. He struggled to contain his gleeful giggles and slowly crept toward his brand-new friend. Once he was close enough for his liking, he wiggled his haunches and lept at the unsuspecting kit, attempting to catch her by surprise with a friendly pounce.

(Hi )

Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"
Old August 30th, 2023, 09:17 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodlow View Post

Plumkit - The Troublemaker
ThunderClan | Kit | He/Him | 2 moons
Plumkit crouched along the nursery, shifting between nests and avoiding imaginary enemies with his super stealthy paws. He was busily searching for his next victim playmate when he spotted an over-excited yellow tabby perfectly unaware of his presence. He struggled to contain his gleeful giggles and slowly crept toward his brand-new friend. Once he was close enough for his liking, he wiggled his haunches and lept at the unsuspecting kit, attempting to catch her by surprise with a friendly pounce.

(Hi )

Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker

Shockkit let out a yelp of surprise and whirled around to see who [I]dared[I] to attack her. She wriggled out of the young tom's grasp and spun around, spitting fury. "I'll get you back for that!" She screamed, delighted. She leapt at the tom and latched onto his back, claws sheathed.