Last post by ophelia
Today 02:35 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 5th, 2023, 03:02 PM
bye wco

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: ♕The Queen's Justice♕

When Cloudpaw heard the order he backed off of his opponent.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old September 5th, 2023, 06:53 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sol. View Post
KESTRELPAW
THE STORMCLOUD

{ ☆ }

Her head was pounding, she felt too weak to stand on her legs. She was shaking like a leaf, and breathing hard. It was hard to focus. Her eye... it hurt. A lot. She shouldn't have been so stubborn. She should have gotten it checked out before she came. This was the price she was going to pay. Blood poured from her still stabbing wounds. That damned Thunderclan tom. He put up a good fight.

Her eye, was it infected? She hoped not; but this pain was so unfamiliar to her. She wanted to claw it out. It was terrible, aching agony, and as she stood in front of the older molly, she resisted the urge to shriek and cry in pain, clamping her mouth shut.

The Windclan molly's words nearly made her scoff. Fighting was what they were here for. If she didn't want fighting, she could have ran. Ran and risked a vengeful apprentice on her tail. Ran and ran and ran, back to the bunny burrows she came from. Ran and never looked back.

But that tone... the pacifism... her vision swam in swirls, making her dizzy. Where had she heard that before? The unwillingness to hurt anything. The step back, the soft-spokenness?

Oh. A face drifted into her memory. A brown cat, with blue eyes, and the sweetest face. Bluebellpaw.

Kestrelpaw resisted the urge to sob at the mere thought of her cousin. Her cousin... would she be around this molly's age if she was alive? Bluebellpaw would be a warrior; she'd pass her assessment with high scores even though she hated thinking about actually using then because she wanted to make them proud. She wanted to make everyone proud.

What was she doing? Bluebellpaw would have never wanted to her to attack someone first. In fact, she would have never wanted her to attack at all. Her heart sobbed and she sniffled, feeling tears leak from her eyes. They mixed with the red that dripped from her face, and it was then that she relieved she was so tired. Weariness was eating at her bones, and the amount of blood she was losing made her worry a bit. Her breathing was coming in rasps as she struggled to stand. Was this it?

"I.. I.." she couldn't form the words, but her look of submission said it all. She wobbled and notice the warrior was trying step back, and suddenly panic ran through her mind. What was she doing? Was she going back on her word. A whirlwind of thoughts threw themselves into a frenzy, and hurriedly, she tried to scramble away when her paws suddenly gave out.

Her skull cracked against the stone, and her cried out in pain. It exploded from the side of her head, the side with her damaged eye, she she could t stop the Yeats that started to stream down her face. She groaned, snd curled herself into a ball. Was this the end? Was it really?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyssopelagic View Post

】【Sedgestorm: The Moon, Reversed
RiverClan, he/him】【

Sedgestorm's eyes looked out at the sea of cats and noticed an apprentice, not doing too well, faced against a warrior. Teeth bared, he leaped over to Kestrelpaw, using his massive body to shield her.
"Back away, and there won't be any problems. Let me treat the apprentice."

[ @Rose ]

He didn't actually know if this warrior had actually caused any damage to Kestrelpaw, B he knew what he did see, and it didn't paint a pretty picture.
She was in pretty bad shape. He didn't dare move her.
Swinging his head to look back at Berryfrost, he eyed her as he ran to grab a wad of cobwebs and one of his marigold he'd been saving, and returned.
He hastily chewed the Herb into as fine a paste as a could before applying it where he could without it directly touching her eye.
Once enough of the poultice was applied, he tried wrapping it with the cobweb he'd grabbed to keep the infection fighting plant to her skin.
/Let me know if Kestral is supposed to die, but that doesn't mean Sedge will let her go untreated\

He looked up as he heard Snowpaw and placed his tail where she couldn't see the severity of the other apprentice's wounds.
"Snowpaw! Of course you can. Every paw is needed. I managed to patch up Kestrelpaw, but I haven't had much chance to see to anyone else. Think you can grab me some more cobwebs and some moss? I only grabbed one.
He didn't want to ask too much of her, but he hadn't had the foresight to grab extras, only enough for the one patient. He didn't know how much she recognized by sight other than the plant she'd showed him, and he really didn't want to poach too many of Stonepaw's herbs that he knew more about.
"I'd get them myself, but Kestrelpaw seems to need an eye kept on her and I don't want to move too far from her."

[ @lio ]
[ -1 cobweb
2 personal marigold left ]
Berryfrost
She/Her

Oh no. Berryfrost... She'd never wanted to make the apprentice cry. Her heart seemed to shatter on the spot, sadness leaking through the jagged shards as she merely stared and stared. The RiverClanner was crying, and Berryfrost felt utterly useless. She didn't care about the fight, the whirlwind of enraged cats that surrounded her. So when the RiverClanner made no move to fight, Berryfrost relaxed considerably and stepped away.

Everything after that happened too fast, but at the same time felt too slow.

The younger female slipped and fell, skull cracking against a roughened rock, and a RiverClan warrior lunged between them, snarling something to Berryfrost that she barely heard above the ringing in her own head. He was helping her, even though she didn't recognize him as the RiverClan medicine cat. Belatedly, she wondered if RiverClan's Medicine Cat was dead too or had died recently just like Beanstar, and if the information was to be relayed to her father... but then all Berryfrost could do was back away a couple more steps.

"I... I..."
Her words caught in her throat. Was it wrong to want to offer a rival Clan help? "I'm sorry." She gasped finally, because by now it felt clear that the RiverClan apprentice wouldn't live past that day. Turning, Berryfrost did the one thing she really really had not wanted to do in that moment; she fled like a coward back to the ranks of WindClanners.

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old September 5th, 2023, 07:33 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

KESTRELPAW ft. Lilycreek
THE STORMCLOUD

< @Rose @Abyssopelagic @poppy. @WhiteDawn (Nightspark mention. If you want Night to come over, feel free to have him come over.) >

{ ☆ }

The world around her was dull, and uninspiring. The rocks below her swirled, and the sky was too bright. Blue. Blue. So, so blue. Like Fennelcall. Her brother's eyes were so blue. And Bluebellpaw's. So blue. Like her own. So, so blue.

Pain. So, so much pain.

She whimpered as a shape approached her, trying to haul herself away in case it was an enemy, but relaxed as soon as she recognized the voice. Sedgestorm growled at the molly, and she tried to grab at his pelt, but her paws were leaden and would not budge. She wasn't trying to hurt me. It's my fault I'm dying. Dying. Was she dying? She had to be; between the blood loss and the blow to the head, she doubted she would live another day. A couple minutes, she reasoned, her eyes feeling heavy. A couple minutes. She tried to protest as Sedgestorm pressed the marigold and cobwebs to her eye, moaning weakly. "Hurts." She said softly. "Hurts..."

Where was Auntie Lily? And Birdpaw? Were they okay? Shuffling of paws made her eyes flickering up weakly as she noticed an orange shape running in her direction. Was that Lilycreek?

She could see tears streaming down the face of the molly, one she faintly recognized as her aunt. "Kes? Kes?" Why was Lily's voice so high pitched? "Kes, you're gonna be okay, you'll- you'll be okay, okay? You're gonna be okay." There was a tremor in her voice, something that didn't make it seem so convincing. Like Lilycreek was trying to convince herself that she would be okay.

Deep down, even in her state, Kestrelpaw knew she wasn't going to be okay. Still, she reached a paw out, straining, grasping at her aunt's pelt. Her paws were still drenched in her own blood, and it left a print against her aunt's white undercoat.

"Don't... cry... A..unt..ie," her words were slurring, her grip on the molly's pelt slackening. Everything hurt. Everything was pai ful. She couldn't hold on. She shouldn't. Everything hurt. But... Birdpaw. Nightspark.

She scanned the area around her, trying to find her mentor and her crush. The mere movement of her eyes made her want to give up right then and there, but she strained herself. Lilycreek looked as well, using her better set of eyes to try and look for the one's Kestrelpaw loved so much.

"...there, Kes." The grey tabby looked over, and there they were. Nightspark suddenly run off, and a small wave of panic washed over her. She tried to reach out, but groaned, and Lilycreek held her in place, fear and grief washing over her. She looked up one last time, and made eye contact with Birdpaw.

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "
Old September 5th, 2023, 07:53 PM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

LilyLeaf
The fluffy cream she-cat, who was leaning against her daughter, listened to Gingerfrost and TwilightStar's words. As she listened she heard SedgeStorm. LilyLeaf turned to look at the tom and saw him stand near...oh starclan...

"KESTERELPAW!" LilyLeaf yelled out in desperation. She no longer felt the pain and only felt the need to save her niece. She fled of HazelPaw and, clumsily, ran toward her. "Kes! Get up! C'mon! You'll be ok!" LilyLeaf said, frantically and hysterically. Tears streamed down the cream she-cats face. "STARCLAN NO! OH STARCLAN PLEASE!" She yelled frantically trying to find a way to stop the bleeding. "GET UP! GET UP! Please!" LilyLeaf pleaded "I won't loose you too! I can't lose you too!" She said, desperately "Somebody help!" She then realized her sister was there as well. "LilyCreek, what do we do!?" LilyLeaf said "W-w-we can't just let her die!"

[Open for 1-2 cats to help her or drag her away]
[ @Sol @Abyssopelagic @Lullaby ]
[@/Lullaby, LilyCreek is LilyLeaf's half-sister and MintPool + Plumkit are her bio daughters! PlumKit is pressumed dead!]

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old September 5th, 2023, 08:04 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Birdpaw
ft briarpaw

Her eyes scoured the battlefield, before they caught the faraway blues of her crush and best friend's gaze. Birdpaw felt her entire body tense as she saw the familiar look in Kestrelpaw's eyes. "M... min..." She stammered, reaching out to the nearby Briarpaw, nodding to the small kit. Briarpaw froze, before deciding that Birdpaw obviously had somewhere she had to go desperately, and the ginger tabby didn't want to slow her down. Giving Minkkit a gentle nuzzle, mumbling incoherent words of reassurance that Briarpaw was safe and would take care of her, the bloodied ragdoll shot like a bolt of lightning towards where Kestrelpaw lay, surrounded by everyone.

A high pitched, whimpering sob escaped her at the sight of her best friend and crush laying there.

"K-k-kes-" She choked out, gently pushing past everyone, not to block anyone but instead to crouch beside her dearest, beautiful friend. Her muscles were tensed to prevent her whole body from shaking, and she gently nuzzled Kestrelpaw on an uninjured area, breath coming shallow and quick. "It's..." going to be okay? It's not that bad? Birdpaw's heart felt like a chunk of ice, slowly shattering. When she was dying (not that Kes was dying because Kes couldn't die no Kes couldn't die, she was too.... too real, too alive to be dying, too precious to die) did she prefer to be lied to or did she want to be reassured and comforted. Her words came out softly, carefully, as soft and as gentle as the breeze as she gathered up all her terror and despair and folded it into a little pocket of her heart. Kes didn't need her falling apart, or panicking. "You're so beautiful, a-and strong and just s-s-so gr-great. I like you a lot, and you're the most amazing cat I've ever met- I love you, and it's all going to be alright." She was surprised to hear her voice break at the last bit, and she felt tears pour down her face.

Lilyleaf and cats around her panicked, but Birdpaw couldn't let Kes see her panic. "Kes, Kes please hold on. Please hold on, I know it's hard, but you have to stay awake, okay? Kes, please stay awake, okay?" Did this count as panicking? She didn't know anymore, her whole mind was consumed with Kestrelpaw. Kestrelpaw's eyes, Kestrelpaw's blood, Kestrelpaw's face that was so contorted with pain that it made Birdpaw want to vomit.

Give it to me. Give all your pain, all your fear to me, I'll carry it all for you. Just stay awake, God please stay awake.

Turning her head to Lilyleaf, Birdpaw's blinked tearfully at the molly. "You're going to scare her. I know it's hard, but you need to stop yelling, we can't... We can't scare her, okay?" Looking back down at her best friend, blue eyes meeting blue eyes as she forced a sob down, lips turning down as she whimpered softly, not knowing what else to say. What else to do.

"Someone get Marigoldleap. Or Stonepaw. Or someone- just get someone." She was aware that Sedgestorm was currently present, but it wasn't working, none of it was working, and Kestrelpaw was dying and she couldn't lose Kes. Not Kes.

[ @sol. @Rose @Abyssopelagic @~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~ @WhiteDawn [ "i love you" - both kes and bird are/were currently taking their assessments, I believe, and are both over the ages of 12 moons, and their relationship wasn't deeply romantic. bird saying 'i love you' to kes was meaning that she cared very deeply for kes as a friend and cat, and isn't exactly her being in love, just her caring and loving for kes a lot, if that makes sense. ]]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; September 5th, 2023 at 08:06 PM.
Old September 5th, 2023, 08:21 PM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

LilyLeaf
LilyLeaf looked at BirdPaw. The apprentice was right, LilyLeaf did need to pull herself together. LIlyLeaf took a deep, i'll admit a bit shaky, breath. She looked at BirdPaw and smiled the best she could, trying to keep calm. She wanted Kes to die, if she really couldn't make it, happy and with a smile on her face.
"Kes, I know I didn't know you very well but I just want to say you are an amazing friend, niece, and apprentice! You were brave and heroic, i'll be it a bit stubborn," She said with a laugh "And you will get through this! I know you will!" She said, still smiling as she barely choked out the last bit.
[ @sol. @poppy. ]

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old September 5th, 2023, 08:39 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningpaw |
Flock Together [Tier 2] - Inactive

There was... a lot happening. Too much. Too many cats wounded, her eyes going from one warrior to the next, holding back just barely if only because of her promise to Leechscar that she would try to stay put. Much as she hated to oblige, Lightningpaw tried to make her word mean something. There were enough who dabbled in empty promises and worthless excuses. She refused to be one of them.

Fogfoot's fall almost broke her resolve, and with frantic energy she swiveled her head back and forth, unable to find an unengaged warrior to call forth and carry this feline to her. Oh please... for the love of StarClan, let this one be safe. If another fell. If they had another Puddleburr among them... Before her mind could stray into dark, tempting thoughts of revenge against these kill happy water dwellers, Lightningpaw raised her head, Twilightstar's voice breaking through the storm of thoughts leading her astray.

There were... conflicting emotions at seeing WindClan's leader here. One demanded to know what she was doing here, knowing full well she did not have the strength or stamina with those wounds to be rushing head first into battle. She doubted Cowtuft agreed to this without some sort of argument... unless he considered Leechscar's message important enough for the leader to be here and... well... Fair enough. The knowledge that Beanstar was no more was a game changer, or so she thought.

No sooner had the leader asked for a cease in combat from WindClan's warriors than a RiverClan water rat attacked. Evidently, ceasefires meant nothing. No wonder this clan had a cat like Beanstar in power. Everything she saw, every action present here today was not that of noble warriors defending a home. It was of sniveling cowards, murderers who saw themselves above the code. Cats no better than the head that had led them until now. It was only by the grace of StarClan - no... not StarClan, it was luck, pure and simple as that - that Leechscar had been there to stop the warrior's foolishness. Evidently RiverClan was not ready to stop. But why would they be? They wanted nothing more than more deaths raked up, lining up their borders and no doubt their camp walls. Sickening, no matter how they tried to weave their words and make light of it.

Giggles - the cat Lightningpaw had seen sitting down with Fallownose on the deputy's perch - at the very least seemed to have a modicum of sense, albeit not entirely. Because of what he did. Indeed. What he did while the rest of you enabled it. The first wounded cat had died without a single defensive wound, caught in surprise by a killing blow. And now Fogfoot was... Oh no, Fogfoot!

Taking full advantage of the two heads of clan stopping the fight, Lightningpaw rushed forward, reaching the nearby feline, herbs and cobwebs in maw. A sigh of relief escaped her as she realized that they were breathing... Only unconscious. There wasn't another death among them, although there would be if she didn't act fast. There was a still blood flowing from the wound, and she snarled in frustration.

Pressing her paw against the unconscious feline - if they remained so - Lightningpaw chewed some marigold into a poultice, her maw working fast as she stemmed the blood flow best she could. The wound did not seem too deep, thank the stars, but she preferred to not take any chances. Without much preamble, she applied the poultice, swiftly following her movements with a wrapping of cobwebs, sighing as she finished her work. It was admittedly more crude than she would have liked, but in the middle of the battlefield she didn't necessarily feel safe enough that the battle wouldn't just break out again. The treatment needed to be swift and effective. Details could be handled back home once they arrived.

Assuming they were still unconscious, Lightningpaw turned to look around, hoping to find a warrior still strong enough to carry this one besides Puddleburr. She despised the idea of placing a wounded clanmate besides a demised one, but what else could she do if she wished to keep them safe? If she sent them to WindClan now, they would be without a healer, as she doubted Tufty had allowed Twilightstar to get here without coming along himself to ensure her safety. Leechscar would be out of the question. He was defending Twilightstar, and she wasn't too keen on leaving the leader alone amongst these vultures. Large ears perked up as her eyes fell on Dapplebreeze, calling to her in an instant. The warrior's eyes seemed to be focused on the leader and her surrounding enemies, which made her perfect for carrying Fogfoot to safety.

"Dapplebreeze! Overe here, love! Need you to carry this wounded to the edge of the skirmish. By Puddleburr... Now's not the time for anger. I need focus. Keep them safe," she mewed, content only when the molly seemed to calm herself, dipping her head before attempting to rush off with the wounded feline, Lightningpaw quick to follow.

Ensuring the warrior's safety and making sure they were still breathing, she turned to scan the perimeter once more, only to take note of a wounded Mousefern being fussed over by two warriors. A flash of guilt ran through the lithe calico, remembering how she had used the distraction to carry Puddleburr back. The distraction Mousefern had provided and obviously been hurt by. Gratefully, it seemed the molly could at least walk, but it didn't make Lightningpaw any less worried. Taking a step forward, intent on calling her, another voice called out to her, a familiar nickname catching her attention.

Expecting to see a pale ginger tabby walking towards her, instead she was encountered by the mud monster from the deep. Stars above, if it wasn't for the anger filled green eyes, she might have mistaken Firestorm for a creature from unknown origins. Not that... she was going to say anything about it. There was just enough blood on the warrior to help her remain professional, no matter how enticing it was to tease the ever bitter molly. Grabbing moss from the very battlefield, she soaked it on a nearby water puddle, intent on cleaning off the fiery warrior's wounds before wrapping them. There was no point in asking about pain. The limp itself was obvious. As much as she wished to check up on Mousefern, she chose to focus on the cat before her instead. Cowtuft would no doubt get to the other patient if he was done with his own before her. She trusted him to be more efficient than her, in any case.

"Oh hold still, you overgrown kit. Honestly, kits whine less than you over bigger bites. It's your own fault, really. Throwing a flame at a river. Only one outcome there, innit?" Lightningpaw chirped as she worked, trying to keep light word play as she cleaned off the evidently painful wounds on the warrior.

She would need to mix a poultice for these. There was no way she was leaving those without marigold or dandelion in them. And then there was that limp... Oh that was going to be fun. It was the cleaning of the wounds and Firestorm wouldn't well stop complaining about everything, once she turned to check if there was anything broken she would not be a pleasant cat to work with.

Once she was happy with the job she'd done cleaning the wounds, she focused on the shoulder one first, noticing that the bleeding had almost fully stopped on both. There shouldn't be a need for bandages, but she wouldn't take any chances. There was still mud and humidity everywhere. Best wrap up those wounds until they were in better territory. If the warrior could make it there. Honestly... Even Lightningpaw couldn't help the small smirk that tugged at her lips.

"Oh stop your whining, you overgrown kit. Don't you hiss at me! Honestly, you'd think you don't want to be healed! Imagine if your bloody paw was actually broken. I don't care that it hurts so much you can see stars, it's not broken, and that's that. Just a light sprain. Don't even need to wrap it- Is the yelling really going to solve anything? Oh, good to know it makes you feel better at the very least, I guess. Nope. Still not wrapping it, and you get no poppy seeds until we get back. Because if you fall asleep I swear to StarClan I'm dragging you by the tail through the mud all the way home... not that anyone would be able to tell the difference," the medicine cat apprentice smirked, the ensuing screech letting her know Firestorm would probably be more than alright.

If she had so much energy to fight, she was fine. Ignoring most of the other complains the warrior had to offer as she hummed along, the eleven moon old apprentice finished wrapping both shoulder and leg, pleased with the results considering the limitations of the battlefield. The playful grin still tugging at her lips, Lightningpaw turned to look in the direction she had spotted Mousefern, hoping to see Cowtuft guiding them over only to realize... her mentor was nowhere to be seen. Wait... come to think of it, Cowtuft hadn't been with Twilightstar and Leechscar, had he? When they'd arrived.

She... she had to get to Mousefern and help but... but her vision. It was swimming. Where was Cowtuft? He wouldn't be missing on purpose. He would be here. Tending to the wounded. Yet... there were no wounded that had been tended by him. No wounded being tended by him. He... he...

The memory of Elmshadow's voice stating that Ivysnake had been killed. The realization that the medicine cat apprentice had been murdered by a warrior from an opposing clan... That it could have been anyone. Leechscar had told him, hadn't he. That the rank was meaningless. It offered no protection. She knew this, of course. But... but Cowtuft. He was more idealistic. More optimistic. He had doubted for so long that any clan would be capable of foul play. Held them in such high esteem. If Lightningpaw was in potential danger, who was to say he wasn't as well?

"Leechscar! Leechscar!" Lightningpaw yowled, her voice high pitched in its panic as she rushed towards the gray tom. "Cowtuft! Cowtuft! He's not here. He should be here, he's not here! Leechscar... you don't think-" she mewed, bile raising in her throat as anxiety overtook her, making her unable to finish that trail of thought.

Because what if she was right? What if someone had gotten to Cowtuft? He would be trusting... easy to attack. Stars damn it! She had to keep it together! Now was not the time to start crying! But what could she do?! For once, she felt paralyzed by the fear of what could be, looking on to her former mentor at a loss. She needed direction. Blunt words that would snap her back into action. Anything but this storm of emotions that threatened to overtake her.

-

@Undertaker [Leechscar] | @Cornbread1233 [Fogfoot] | @Omari [Mousefern] | @Darkclaws [Firestorm]
| I saw that how Fogfoot was going to get back to camp was an unknown, so I figured it would be alright if I had Lightning and Dapple help out there! Everything is an attempt, so if you prefer to have your character react at some point, feel free to have them not be carried over. If they remain unconscious, however, they can wake up back in WindClan at the medicine cat den if you would like!

For Mousefern I wasn't entirely sure on the wounds or if you preferred to have her treated now or later! If now, I can definitely edit the Mousefern section to your specifications, just let me know if you prefer that to waiting until we are back at camp.

Lightning will be leaving the battlefield in the next post, however, so there will be no healing done after this post until we get back at camp! |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old September 5th, 2023, 09:11 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyssopelagic View Post
】【Sedgestorm: The Moon, Reversed RiverClan, he/him】【 Sedgestorm's eyes looked out at the sea of cats and noticed an apprentice, not doing too well, faced against a warrior. Teeth bared, he leaped over to Kestrelpaw, using his massive body to shield her. "Back away, and there won't be any problems. Let me treat the apprentice." [ @Rose ] He didn't actually know if this warrior had actually caused any damage to Kestrelpaw, B he knew what he did see, and it didn't paint a pretty picture. She was in pretty bad shape. He didn't dare move her. Swinging his head to look back at Berryfrost, he eyed her as he ran to grab a wad of cobwebs and one of his marigold he'd been saving, and returned. He hastily chewed the Herb into as fine a paste as a could before applying it where he could without it directly touching her eye. Once enough of the poultice was applied, he tried wrapping it with the cobweb he'd grabbed to keep the infection fighting plant to her skin. /Let me know if Kestral is supposed to die, but that doesn't mean Sedge will let her go untreated\ . . He looked up as he heard Snowpaw and placed his tail where she couldn't see the severity of the other apprentice's wounds. "Snowpaw! Of course you can. Every paw is needed. I managed to patch up Kestrelpaw, but I haven't had much chance to see to anyone else. Think you can grab me some more cobwebs and some moss? I only grabbed one. He didn't want to ask too much of her, but he hadn't had the foresight to grab extras, only enough for the one patient. He didn't know how much she recognized by sight other than the plant she'd showed him, and he really didn't want to poach too many of Stonepaw's herbs that he knew more about. "I'd get them myself, but Kestrelpaw seems to need an eye kept on her and I don't want to move too far from her." [ @lio ]

[ -1 cobweb 2 personal marigold left ]

SNOWPAW
She/Her - RiverClan Apprentice
Herbal Knowledge: Tier 1 - The Collector

Snowpaw looked up at the nice tom, listening closely to what he was saying before letting out an enthusiastic nod. Yeah!! She could do that!! Snowpaw knew both of those things! She gave an affirmative before spinning around and moving to rush off, little legs carrying her as fast as they could. She sniffed out any signs of moss or cobwebs, looking for little spidey homes or fluffy green moss stuff. Snowpaw remembered playing with mossballs as a kit, the memory making a bittersweet warmth to spark in her chest. She missed her littermates. She missed her papa. She wished she could have met her mama.

But now wasn't the time to focus on that. Snowpaw was alone, but she had things to do. That's what mattered.

[ Snowpaw has rolled a 15. ]

As she sniffed around a couple of rocks, she felt something sticky cling to her nose. Snowpaw's snout scrunched at the ticklish feeling, eyes crossing to try to see what she had found. Oh!! Spidey home!! Cobweb! Oh, but how would she collect it? Think, think, think... oh! Snowpaw remembered Stonepaw teaching his heeerb class what cobwebs were on a stick. A stick!! She looked around rapidly, spotting a small stick on the ground not far away and leaping up to grab it. Then, she gently collected the cobweb with her stick, trying reeeeeeeeal hard to not disturb any spideys that may be sleeping on it. So far, she didn't see any, and was able to collect some cobweb without difficulties. For the most part. Maybe she had accidentally dropped the stick a couple times, but still! Some cobweb was better than nothing, riiiiiight?

Before moving off to the next thing, Snowpaw looked at the rocks with a grin. "Th-Thank you for giving Snowpaw y-your home, spideys!" she squeaked out, then rushed off to look for some moss. She didn't stray far from the Rivercats, still glancing at them all every few heartbeats out of worry, but just far enough to search for what the nice tom had asked her to find. Moss, moooooooooooss... oh!

[ Snowpaw has rolled an 8. ]

She came across some moss on a tree, setting down the cobweb stick in order to inspect it. Hrm... it wasn't a lot, but she'd still try her best! Snowpaw set to work on collecting the moss, letting out little chirps anytime she accidentally tore it. In the end, she was only able to collect a couple good pieces of moss, but it would hopefully help the nice tom okay. She did her best! Picking up the cobweb stick and the moss, Snowpaw made her way back to where the nice tom had been. Oh! He wasn't there anymore! She looked around, seeking him out in the crowd. There! Next to, uh, another cat she didn't know the name of! And mister Nightbarkorsomethingorother! Snowpaw padded over, huffing quietly through the stick in her mouth as she tried to move as quickly as her little legs could carry her. Once she had reached them, Snowpaw waved her tail in greeting to mister Nightbarkorsomethingorother and then turned to the nice tom.

"S-Snowpaw bring moss and c-c-cobwebs!" she managed, then set down the items she was carrying. Had she done good? She hoped so. Her gaze followed where the nice tom was trying to check the apprentice, eyes widening at the sight. She looked closely, trying to see what the nice tom was searching for. What hurties were there? She didn't want to get in the nice tom's way, so she stayed still, simply watching the apprentice's chest rise and fall worriedly. Snowpaw glanced at the nice tom, wanting to see if he had anything else for her to do, before her attention was caught by the sound of yelling. She turned, finding herself looking at where the nice tom had been before. More cats now surrounded that apprentice, distressed looks on their faces. Oh no, what was going on? Snowpaw didn't understand. She hadn't been able to see the apprentice's hurties before she ran off to collect the moss and cobwebs...

Snowpaw took a deep breath, looking back and forth between the two apprentices. It seemed like... the other apprentice was more in need of the nice tom's help. But what if she was wrong? Oh no, Snowpaw didn't want to be wrong. What should she do? She didn't know how to help, not without getting under others' paws and messing things up. She just wanted to help.

"U-Uhm, S-Snowpaw thinks mister n-nice warrior should go h-help the other apprentice. S-Snowpaw can w-watch this one's hurties. J-Just needs to know what t-to do," Snowpaw said after a moment, paws shuffling beneath her.
[ Tried my best to slip Snowpaw into what's going on! ]
[ Let me know if I missed anything please! ]
//. @WhiteDawn @umbreon_22 .\\

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old September 5th, 2023, 09:57 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

】【Sedgestorm: The Moon, Reversed
RiverClan, he/him】【

Sedgestorm's ear flicked, but he didn't look back towards the Lionheart, focused on the apprentice at his paws.
''Kestrelpaw was too badly hurt to move, and I want to stabilize Winterpaw before we go anywhere. No one else yet, but they're likely to come streaming in soon. Advice appreciated greatly, though,'' he murmured softly. To his relief, Marigoldleap was at his side soon after.

[ @WhiteDawn ]

''Think you can help me stabilize Winterpaw enough to move? Kestrelpaw was worse, and I don't think she should be moved, but they both need to be watched.''
He sighed.
''More than able to carry him, worried about him bleeding out on the way. Nightspark is grabbing herbs from the store, Snowpaw is with Kes, but I heard her asking for assistance with collecting more herbs,''
Stars everything was a mess, wasn't it?
At least he wasn't alone... there were so many willing to help, even if he wasn't Stonepaw. And it was something he took great comfort in.

[ @Catherine ]

Oh, stars. This was the last thing he needed.
He knew seeing loved one's wounded was tough, but screaming and crying was hardly going to solve it. He felt guilt for his annoyance when he should be empathizing with his clanmates, but it was hard to when that panic was making this impromptu job of keeping as many cats alive as possible more difficult.
''Lilyleaf, Lilycreek, please. We are doing all we can for Kestrelpaw, but there are many injured that we are trying to herd into one spot for treatment. I patched her up as best I could, Marigoldleap will be looking at her in a bit.
If you can, it would be of great help if you could keep an eye on her, comfort her if she wakes, come grab me or Marigoldleap if she worsens.''

Birdpaw, at least, seemed to have her head on.
He gave them all a soft smile from where he was still helping care others. He wasn't as close as he wished he could be, but he was trying to direct traffic to a contained area so everyone could be monitered closely in case things worsened.
''She should be stable for a little bit longer. I have another high risk patient, Marigoldleap and I will be over once Winterpaw can be carried. I did not want to risk Kestrelpaw by moving her.''
He glanced at the apprentice again, his heart sinking. Stars, was she already getting worse?
He saw her eyes flutter open and make eye contact with Birdpaw.
The large tom made his way over and carefully placed a paw to her side, not putting any pressure to the touch.
''Kestrelpaw? How are you feeling?''
His words were a whisper, as if keeping his voice low would somehow keep him from coming to the inevitable conclusion.

[ @sol. ; @poppy. ; @~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~ ]
//I am so sorry if I missed any mentions, feel free to remind me in my VMs if I had
I've also been given permission to use the mass mention, so anyone who hasn't already approached Sedge is also free to mention me
If you are confused why you're getting a mention for healing from RiverClan, feel free to ignore me, I yoinked the mentions from BEAR's last post since its the one I can find\\

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old September 5th, 2023, 09:59 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

*Bluefang didn't move*
Closed Thread