Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
We're Off to See the...
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 09:47 PM
Windswept Plains
by BEAR.
Last post by Red'fur
Today 09:46 PM
Training Day
Last post by Badwolf
Today 09:44 PM

Old August 1st, 2023, 04:14 PM
Pfp by lovely Willooow & amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: 1 day, but PLEASE bump me
My Mood: Sad

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Poppykit felt a cold shiver going down her spine as she heard the declaration of war.

Tired? Come get a coffee!

dino set something on fire here!!
Old August 1st, 2023, 04:46 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Littlepaw
semi long furred grey and white tabby ▵ She/Her ▵ 8/100 ▵ Kittysoftpaws-active, Ultimate predator-inactive
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Why is it that something had to go wrong? It was calm especially after recent events it was starting to feel normal once more. So what should she feel when she first seen Twilightstar enter camp all bloodied and torn up, who even would do that to her. For her it was horrifying to see her leader like that compared to normally seeing her strong and friendly. Why would Riverclan do this to her especially when in her knowledge they didn't even do anything to them recently to warrant this mess. Was their leader blood thirsty that they just attacked theirs over a border skirmish from a supposed accusation? This faintly brought back the memories from the warren, when she had briefly see Twilightstar get downed by some rogue leader. The same event was going to happen again, this time with another clan oh no. Littlepaw wished she wasn't six moon old she wished she was a kit again, she couldn't handle seeing the same kind of events unfold. She bit her lip as she sat there staring ahead once she heard the practical declaration of war against a clan that wronged their leader. She could feel the anxiety taking a death grip on her as she thought of the upcoming violence that was sure to follow. Was she going to be dragged into this? Littlepaw didn't know how to fight properly she didn't know if she could try to lay harm on an enemy of the clan reason or not.

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old August 1st, 2023, 04:46 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Bearpelt listened to Twilightstar, the pregnant she-cat hoping the war would be over by the time her kits were born and apprenticed and she became a warrior again. She looked at Twistedpaw, who hadn't yet answered her question. Bearpelt would wait. She was sure the apprentice would answer her when she was ready. @TheNyanCatMinecart

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; August 1st, 2023 at 05:39 PM.
Old August 1st, 2023, 04:50 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Frostpaw
20/100

Frostpaw listened in shocked silence, w-war? Twilightstar's words sent a shiver of horror through her she could mabye understand that her leader wanted Beanstar dead but his clanmates too most of them seemed to have done nothing wrong did they really deserve to die? "T-Twilightstar does that mean th-that we'll have t-to k-kill elders and k-kits too?" she asked nervously her voice shaking a lot.

@Moonraven

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; August 28th, 2023 at 11:01 AM.
Old August 1st, 2023, 05:23 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Leopardsong
The she-cat was settled near the nursery watching and listening with a troubled expression on her maw as their clan leader declared war against RiverClan. As much as she wanted to be upset about it and call Twilightstar a fleabrain for giving into such a violent impulse and basically ordering her clan to go to war; Leopardsong knew no one was really pleased about it. They'd fight because they had to defend their clan and their honor.

It wouldn't look good if they just ignored it, but it still bugged her nonetheless. She heard more than a few warriors, yowl about their willingness to fight, but what about the young apprentices? Some of them had just been apprenticed and there were a few who were far too young to be stepping into battle. Leopardsong bit her tongue to keep from complaining out loud about this, Twilightstar had taken an unjust beating and lost a life... still, she worried.

Leopardsong gaze was drawn to Twistedpaw who seemed to be having a bad reaction to all of this, she saw Bearpelt seemed to be trying to help still. The molly left the nursery and headed towards the warriors' den hoping Batglare was in there somewhere in case he was needed. He was usually lurking somewhere around.

Dustbunny
The tunneler shook out her dirty pelt as she joined the clan meeting, sitting further away from her the group of cats as she could sense the hostility come off a few of them in waves. She was a bit late, and further in the back she wasn't able to see Twilighstar but she could hear the leader just fine. War with RiverClan. It was alarming, but not as terrifying as she originally thought it would be. Perhaps after seeing the horrors of the fight with the rogues and their former home burning, she had gained a bit more grit. However, that didn't mean she was looking forward to it.

With a looming war on the horizon, she should see about getting some extra paws to help her finish building the tunnels under the camp. She's been working on them bit by bit but she was only one cat. The clan would probably be focused on training and fighting, but she was sure she could find a few spare paws to help her. She'd just have to make sure they didn't bury themselves in the process. Dustbunny rose and departed wordless, mind back to the dirt and the dark.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old August 1st, 2023, 06:16 PM
Destructive Little Bean

Bump Policy: Every 24 Hours
My Mood: Distracted

Fogpaw kept quiet as she heard the thought of war, "But Twilightstar," She said dipping her head, "I'm not opposed to the war, but what about the kits, where will they hide, and the apprentices who have barely trained, what will we do with them? What if we go there and they have a group of cats to attack our clan undefended?" She said asking softly.

@Moonraven
Old August 1st, 2023, 11:32 PM
reverting my way back

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

• Cloverheart •
scarred cream-and-white molly with disabled hind leg and blind right eye; aqua-blue eyes and folded dark brown ears with a darker rim along the edges
Purrks: N/A

The scarred molly could practically sense the incoming storm of rage that was brewing off from the WindClan leader. It stormed off of her like a crazed wildfire that was rapidly licking up all the plant life in a terrain, and Cloverheart didn’t like the fact of it one bit. Not one single damn bit. The scarred feline gave out a simple grunt as the wounded leader began explaining the story of how in the hell she got herself all wounded up like this, and Cloverheart felt more ticked off than ever about the fact that she was correct about a border skirmish. However, she was heavily puzzled by the fact that one of their own clan-mates would go off and do such an foolish act. If Heatherwhisker was so certain that he saw a RiverClan patrol steal a piece of prey off of WindClan land, then why in the hell didn’t he bother to speak up about it? The damn tom seems far more capable of running his mouth and biting off more than he can chew. So why did he even bother to make this whole mess start off in the first place? However, it’s not like it was the small-minded warrior’s fault for Twilightstar’s grave wounds; that was Beanstar’s, and Cloverheart was more than curious as to why in the hell the RiverClan leader would attack the WindClan leader without any proper reasoning?

Twilightstar’s next set of information didn’t really exactly help die down the burning flames of rage that were blowing away deep within the marred feline. Cloverheart’s tail twitched irritably as her tattered folded ears digested the information that was coming off the leader. So she and Fallownose went to the border to stop the sudden skirmish that was going on—that was something that was going to be rather obvious—and the RiverClan patrol there explained that WindClan was in the wrong for trespassing and randomly attacking for no apparent reason or cause. That was obviously something to be justified since Twilightstar and Fallownose were clearly trying to right their wrongs by apologizing for the rather foul behavior from that patrol. So Fallownose was sent back to camp—obviously—and Twilightstar had to wait for Beanstar to show up so that the situation could be properly handled. Cloverheart swore that she began to feel her claws digging restlessly into the dirt below. This was possibly where the leader was going to explain how the unmistakable skirmish between her and the other leader even happened.

It was going to be obvious that Beanstar arrived heavily agitated due to his warriors getting attacked for no reason—and, from it therefore being Heatherwhisker’s fault—and sent his clan-mates back to camp. Cloverheart’s ears strained as she listened to her leader’s next set of words, which only made the scarred molly curl her lips into a malicious frown. So apparently Beanstar starts going on some kind of rant and then attacks Twilightstar? The hell kind of move is that? Not only that, but he even jumped the border to attack Twilightstar for no stardamned reason! A fury of unbridled rage flowed helplessly through Cloverheart, her tail lashing angrily back and forth as she vigilantly pressed her paws against the ground to try to compose herself. How many bees had formed in that leader’s head? Why did he bother to murder Twilightstar is such a brutal way that it left a mass amount of scar tissue to form along the bottom of her stomach and even grave wounds that won’t properly heal? That damned leader needs a lesson that he’ll properly learn to never make the same mistake twice.

The injured leader’s next set of words was enough to make Cloverheart stand herself taller than she ever had before, eyes blinking incessantly as the leader made the call-out for war. Not surprised, Cloverheart grunted as surveyed her surroundings to see if anyone was going to agree with these terms. Her eyes caught cats worriedly mumbling to each other and others looking mildly hesitant. Cloverheart scoffed, lashing her tail as her clear blue eye locked up with Twilightstar’s single green. “I’ll be joining this battle, Twilightstar. RiverClan needs to pay for their damned crimes for what Beanstar has done. His actions were ridiculous and absolutely foolish. He and all of those fish-breathing cats need to pay for all the hell that they’ve done to all of us.” she spoke up, loud and clear. She made sure that everyone in the clan heard her speak, and she made sure specifically that Twilightstar heard her the most of it all. Even if the scarred molly had a lame leg and blind eye, she was still going to fight for her clan and make sure those damned otters pay.

@Moonraven

⊱ future carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Old August 2nd, 2023, 04:27 AM
Gone is not permanent.

Bump Policy: No bumping; me gone.
My Mood: Asleep

"I want Beantar dead."
The words were so far from what he was expecting, it took Rabbiteye a moment to register that it was in fact Twilightstar who spoke them. Twilightstar, always so calm and considerate, calling for someones head. And with no context at all, besides the wounds across her body, the clan would stand by her side. Already cats were calling out their support. "I stand with you, Twilightstar."

Brightpaw listened open mouthed as her leader continued to speak, having refused to postpone the meeting until having been treating, though the apprentice was glad that she had at least accepted some herbs. How could Beanstar do that?

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old August 2nd, 2023, 11:27 AM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Goldenpaw »
Goldenpaw had slunk into the meeting late, as seemed to be the usual nowadays, but not late enough to miss Twilightstar's yowl. He stared a moment, collecting his thoughts, eyes flickering from her grievously wounded state to the crowd of cats that worried themselves over her. RiverClan had done this? Beanstar had taken a life from Twilightstar? His eyes narrowed. A hot anger brewed deep within Goldenpaw, large claws digging into the dirt beneath. He needed to train. Needed to get stronger, and then he could make RiverClan pay.

lio was here ♥
Old August 2nd, 2023, 06:54 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Dapplebreeze |

With every word uttered, Dapplebreeze felt her bloodlust rise. Heatherwhisker had been a fool. A complete and utter buffoon of a feline. Still, no matter what the idiotic tom had done - or not done, such as not informing Twilightstar of the prey theft and taking matters into his own paws - he was still WindClan. Attempting to defend one's clan was hardly a fault in character, she supposed, no matter how poor the execution had been.

No. This was not what had her ire roaring. The blood rushing through her veins. Her claws unsheathed as if expecting RiverClan warriors storming into their camp. It was what followed that drove her to hunger for battle. To meet her enemies in the battlefield and take their lives.

Beanstar was a leader? The newest leader of RiverClan? Don't make her laugh. Much as she did not appreciate the lack of spine the previous leader had shown, he would have never made such a callous, amateurish, pathetic mistake. What was StarClan thinking? Giving lives to such a kit! It seemed just anyone could get lives nowadays, considering that the more she heard of the newest RiverClan and ThunderClan leaders, the more it seemed like they were in the same level of worthlessness as Dawnstar herself.

His trespass would not be forgiven. His taking Twilightstar's life over such a minor conflict would not be forgiven. His breaking of the warrior code would not be forgiven. In her eyes, at least three of his lives would have to be lost in order for him to even begin to make amends. They should march right to RiverClan and tear him from his den. Drag him to their leader and present him as a gift for her. He was so willing to come into WindClan territory, after all. They should give him the warmest of welcomes. One that involved his own dripping lifeforce upon the ground he so sought to reach.

As WindClan's leader finished speaking, the patched warrior yowled her approval, clamoring for war. Battle was what she excelled at. War was where she most left her mark. This usually made her inclined to agree with a battle in the first place, yet she found herself not wishing for this impending storm of violence for her own, usual, selfish reasons. No. She wanted justice. She wanted RiverClan to pay. She wanted them to know what happened when WindClan was messed with.

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios