Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
My warrior cat OCs!
Last post by OBigBrainO
Today 04:05 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Quietheart
Today 04:03 PM
Kits play mossball!
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 03:54 PM
Applepaw mentor finder!
Last post by Clamfish
Today 03:44 PM
[p] now it goes question...
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 03:38 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 7th, 2024, 05:41 AM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: The Forest Roars

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post

Aspenkit
he/him |5 moons | Riverclan kit
{Silver tongue || Active||}
|[5/10]|
__________________________________________________ __

Usually Aspenkit would put up more of a fight then this, he would have told the warrior that he wasn't a kit and that he could handle this. He would have felt offended and scoffed. He would ran into the fray of battle just to prove a point but that Aspenkit wasnt responding instead he stood shaking staring at the horrors of the clearing. Dapplewings words made more sense to him, being in the nursery WAS saver and he could protect his denmates in there but the he noticed that the monsters weren't just attacking the warriors in the clearing but we're barging into other dens too. His eyes widened as the elders were forced out their den, was that going happen to the nursery too!? He heard a hiss come from behind him, turning his head he saw one of the younger kits standing a few pawsteps away from him staring out at the clearing hackles raised as if ready for battle. AspenKit wanted to shoo them back to safety, sure they had the spirit but they were far to small and young-...is that what dapplewing was doing. He was far to young.

He let out a defensive hiss as a big figure stepped into few, he was just about swipe at them before he realised it was one of the riverclan warriors. Phew. The warrior looked to salamanderkit and he spoke reassuringly to her that he wouldn't let anyone near the nursery. AspenKit wanted to believe the toms words, he was very big! But he wasn't going to rely on only two warriors to protect the nursery. Even with bearsnout blocking the view Aspenkit HAD seen what was happening before and he knew it was still happening now. They were out numbered and those monsters were out for blood. It wouldn't be long before they came here too and though aspenkit frowned at the thought of fleeing a fight he knew all odds were against them. So swallowing his shame he turned back to the nursery.

Salamanderkit backed down and “commanded” that bearsnout not let anyone into the nursery. Behind her he saw a trio of kits huddled together while the one stared longingly at the entrance of the den. Aspenkit did a quick scan of the nursery trying to spot out kits he was familiar with, where was Marigoldkit. He didn't have to worry he doubted she'd be out in the clearing. He waited near the entrance of the ten for few minutes debating a plan in his head, maybe the warriors could protect them- No no they couldn't! He knew that the moment he heard another pained and agonising screech.

"I trust you both!" He said strongly turning to face the two warriors guarding the den entrance. "But I'm not going to trust that you can both protect this den for long. There are too many monsters out there more than our warriors and I'm not going wait for them to come here to us!" he growled before turning to sweep his gaze over the cats in the nursery. "I think we should remember the drill Dusklion ran with us, the evacuation one" he said mainly to the kits and queens who had attended it. "dig out a back exit for us, we are not leaving through that" he said loudly indicating to the clearing. He wasn't going to wait any longer, he wasn't going wait for those monsters to get them. He was going to protect his denmates. He was going to do his best.

"You two guard the den, everyone else I need help digging an exit at the back." he was ordering cats now, huh. That was weird. Maybe it was the fear getting to him, would this plan even work. Pushing down the words of doubt he made his way back into the nursery to the furthest wall. If kits had been able to sneak out of camp through here then it wasn't impossible to escape through here. Without waiting for permission he began digging and scratching the bramble trying to dislodge it.

Tags:
- Dapplewing ( @Omari )
- Bearsnout ( @chickadee )
- Salamanderkit ( @kenjaku )
- Marigoldkit ( @Marigoldwhisper ) [marigold mention :'3]
(Everyone else in the nursery)
- @IDIOTICBEAN101 ; @CollapsingStars ; @ashtuft ; @Luminous Because he is talking to them :3)

|[ OPEN TO ANYONE ELSE WHO IS IN THE NURSERY ]|

|{ Also since I'm unsure if I'm allowed to orchestrate an evacuation for the nursery so they just going to attempt to evacuate :3 }|

Marigoldkit
She, Her\Kit\6 moons/Riverclan
"Keep your head up! You need to look at the world around you!"

Purrks: Dreamwalker [ACTIVE] Chill of Death [ACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
Marigoldkit was asleep. She wished she could've been for a long long while. But then night fell, so of course she woke up. She planned on peeking her head outside of the nursery to see if any warriors were out there. If she wanted to explore the clearing again, it'd be best if she didn't get caught. But before she could move her paws, disaster struck.

Yowls filled the clearing. First, Windclan poured in. Marigoldkit just stared as she backed up further in the den, fear bubbling up in her throat. Oh no. Oh no, no, no, no. It was all happening, and this time Marigoldkit was around to see the same horrors Minkpaw had to experience with Thunderclan.

But then... Some other clan spilled through. She wasn't sure what these cats smelt like, so she couldn't decipher what their clan was. They all smelt oddly marshy though, but with a hint of something more... "Woody".

Marigoldkit instantly realized how outnumbered they were. There was no way--- ANOTHER ONE!? The scent was instantly recognizable, it was the same wispy undertones that filled and stained Riverclan camp when she finally returned home. So the other clan must be Shadowclan. The kit let out a squeak as she pulled herself further into the nursery, her fur bristled and her muscles tensed as if she were about to bolt out of there. But where would she go?

Marigoldkit watched with wide eyes as other kits and warriors alike began to spring into action. Salamanderkit... Never heard of her. Yay! More friends! Maybe she'd be more excited about that once all this was over. Aspenkit. A face she recognized blurred in and out of view. Oh shoot. Tears were clouding her vision. She couldn't let them see her cry, that just wasn't allowed.

A warrior seemed to have joined the party. Two actually. She couldn't quite catch their names though, her ears were too busy ringing. Soon enough, she couldn't hear anything. She didn't want to hear anything. She desperately wished she could just dig a hole for herself and bury her head in it. Were raids usually this bad? She'd have to ask Minkpaw the next time she visited her. But since Shadowclan was also attacking, Marigoldkit couldn't see that happening anytime soon. She wondered how Minkpaw felt about all of this. Was she scared? Marigoldkit would've been scared. Maybe Minkpaw hadn't even wanted to come but the leader made her. But what if she had wanted to come? What would that make Minkpaw? What would that make Marigoldkit?

"...digging an exit at the back..."

"No Aspenkit!" Marigoldkit yowled, her voice far more shrill than she would've liked, but hey, at least she'd get his attention. "We can't! I don't... I don't think I'm in any condition to dig. A-also! I don't think we should go anywhere." Her voice was sharp with tears and worry. "I mean, I do want to get out, but it can't be safe, right?" Marigoldkit turned to one of the older warriors in the nursery. "Right?" She echoed up at them.

(Hey man! Just to clear things up, kits and warriors alike (but mostly kits) are not allowed to evacuate before Fadingstar calls for it! This is because the kits wouldn't know where to go. I know this is only an attempt to escape, but I just wanted to let you know!)

Tags:
@Omari // Dapplewing
@chickadee // Bearsnout
@kenjaku // Salamanderkit

Other ppl:
@Luminous ;
@ashtuft
@CollapsingStars
@IDIOTICBEAN101

Owltalon is the current Riverclan Deputy.
If you need her, mention me!

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!
Old June 7th, 2024, 05:46 AM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

Maybe Mudhound was too used to thunderclans elders who seemed to take an insane amount of glee in any chances to unleash their claws again, ignoring retirement, that riverclans elders lack of resistance was odd to them. But it was nice at least, Mudhound had not wanted to fight elders.

So refusing to provoke fights Elderberrymint's words were ignored and Twigsteps actions as the two left and the tripod gave a final warning of "Last chance, if you arent out then this den is coming down around your ears." before, after making sure the den was empty they reared, bringing their weight down on the den and in combo with how they'd torn out all critical supports forced the elders den into collapse. A few more stomps and it was little more then rubble and the hornet was moving on.

Warriors den next now that cats were pretty much done flooding out of it, but of course there was always one lingerer. Glouring at the back of Morningmimics head the tripod wasnt gonna let him stop them from doing their mission and so, setting their shoulders the tripod charged forward full force smacking the riverclan tom in the back of the head to knock him over and get past. Mudhound had places to be right now!

Elders who no longer have a den: @Fish @Desert Rain Frog @Tallstar @Jack
Get smacked: @Ladiebugg

Elderberrymint
“Lying is my favorite hobby.”

"What use are these if you don't know how to use them?" Elderberrymint hissed loudly as she roughly whacked Mudhound on the right ear. Her claws were only slightly out to make it sting a little but she wasn't out here to rip an ear off. No she was treating this like Mudhound was a very disrespectful kitten and she had no other option than to physically reprimand them. Not that she would actually hit a kitten this hard. "Did you never grow out of being a disrespectful kitten? Never thought about, maybe just maybe your clan was doing something wrong? Or are you too scared to speak up?"

The elder knew that she was pushing her luck hard but she still had her claws and still had her teeth. Sure she had arthritis but adrenaline was helping dampen the hurt that it was causing her. She knew she was going to sorely regret this when she had to follow the clan in the evacuation.. Then regret ever thinking of having a thought of moving when they finally found somewhere to nest once they felt safe, but, wasn't this the sacrifice she was supposed to do for a happy clan life? If she was a true loner she would have died before her bones ever thought of aching. She owed it to her clan that even in her old age she stand up and defend them despite the pain it may cause her.
Old June 7th, 2024, 06:16 AM

Bump Policy: 3 Days / 5hrs Time Sensitive
My Mood: Queenly

°Rowan’Mane°
Male / Warrior / 25-35 Moons / Riverclan
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @IDIOTICBEAN

When he leapt back from his opponent, he tore a bit of skin will this, throwing it to the side. What if this had happened to the other cat? How would he feel? Really though—the other clans should lay off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old June 7th, 2024, 06:19 AM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: any time
My Mood: Yeehaw

->> rookpaw <<-
[ they/she | shadowclan | 14moons | purrks ]
a scarred dark blueish grey cat with minimal white markings and grey eyes

CW murder, brutality, violence etc, some gross descriptions?

rookpaw could hear her own blood rushing in her ears at a deafening volume, turning everything around a dull static, except for the apprentices begging. 'p-please.. please... please...' it croaked from beneath white tipped paws, and rookpaw watched a tear travel down the apprentices face and eventually colour the soil beneath them a darker brown. their writhing was met with intentional leaning, claws more directly digging into the site, and, to whoevers gain it was, was too fascinated and dull to slam her paw down on them again. she watched them writhe for just a moment longer before shifting the weight from the apprentices chest to the paw that resting on the side of their head. head pinned securely to the ground, the only large amount of movement still vibrating through the riverclanners head and neck were irregular chocked off gasps for air and rookpaw leaned down slowly, briefly letting her breath hit the apprentice before making a quick move for their neck. there was kindness in the way rooks teeth sank deep into the apprentices throat, her other paw shifted for balance, before violently yanking her head back. blood splattered rooks front, tinting off white fur a brilliant red, and while there was kindness in the quick ending of their suffering, the apprentices paw slamming down on their head, lulling limp in place, life already faded from bright blue eyes, was nowhere near a move of pity and understanding.
rookpaws slouched form hovered over the riverclanner, their formerly light golden fur drenched in crimson and torn out golden tufts shifting lazily in the new leaf breeze. her own light chest fur was almost entirely coloured dark red, bits of blood and tissue sluggishly dripping from her chin as a breathy laugh escaped the apprentice. she wasnt quite sure what was so funny, the thought of standing over a dead body that had once slept mere paw steps from her? the fact that she couldn't quite bring herself to feel bad? it wasnt funny, really. rooks chest heaved heavily, not necesarrily from the amount of energy she had put into this, but rather because of what 'this' was. it was ridiculous how much blood a single cat could lose, rooks dark pelt stuck slick to her skin in places, slowly turning a rubbery slimy texture before it would inevitably dry into a reddish brown dusting attached to the individual hairs. steel grey eyes wide and curious, locked onto their dead body, in death they still looked frozen in fear, blood splattered over almost their entire upper body and the soil surrounding, dull and lifeless and rookpaw wondered if the stars would be more merciful than her own jaws had been.
nothing really felt real, just a few days ago training with her mentor had been lighthearted, now she stands shaking over a dead body, the second one she's claimed in the fast few moons only this time on the other side of the battle, and she doesnt feel bad. the thrill is blinding but she'll know guilt will come to consume her later. she cant bring herself to care. this is right, she will make lostspark proud, a small ridiculous part of her cant help but hope this will be her ticket into their lives. she couldn't back off, this was right there was no way around and rook knew, how else could one continue to exist without being wanted?

rook took another heavy breath, aiming to contain the anger that had sparked to live inside her and had, at some point since twilightstars order, grown into large lashing flames. she stepped off the body with a slight shake running through long limbs, the apprentice hadnt gotten to her, she might look like she's dying, blood drenched and eyes wild as they sought out lostsparks grey pelt, but in reality, not a drop of the blood clinging to two coloured pelt was her own. her mentor was fine, in close promixity to two more or less dead, she really couldnt tell, windclanners, and currently striking at seabreeze. he had no chance.
rookpaw averted grey eyes, now landing on a riverclan warrior she couldnt recognise at all, all alone in the middle of the clearing, passing through fighting cats like he was parting the tide. rookpaw sped up into a trot, approaching the warrior from the left, far enough behind their back so they wouldnt immediately have a visual of her and sped up once again to ram into their side. the warrior looked injured, not a lot but enough to make rookpaw over confident of her ability, with the lingering thought of quick death and blood shed still at the back of her mind.

[everything about honeys death had been discussed prior and pp perms were given]
[ @ellie - honey @CollapsingStars - fish ]

"i hate the never-ending sky"

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old June 7th, 2024, 06:25 AM
Certified Silly

Bump Policy: ANYTIME (please my memory is fleeting)
My Mood: Goofy

SPLASHGAZE

Female | Moons: 72 | Kin: ?

Splashgaze hissed and swiped as the apprentice came at her.

19, action more than successful!

She was able to get a blow at the apprentice's ear, nothing serious, but it was enough for her to regain balance. While she'd swiped the apprentice had gotten a serious swipe at her leg, and Splashgaze was getting dizzier by the moment.

The smell of blood was overpowering, and before she knew it she tumbled and fell on her side. Splashgaze panted heavily, then spoke, not certain her words got even as far as the apprentice's ear tip.

"...kits the... these days..."

she sputtered before finishing.

"...no respect... respect for you...your eld..."

Splashgaze coughed, blood making its way onto the soil. She softly regarded its grainy, dirt-like texture. Copper in hue, but had shades of umber, bistre, and chestnut made it really pop. Her vision slowly started to obscure and Splashgaze felt her lungs give their final breath.

Her world went dark and her body was still and warm, not yet tainted by the claws of death...

[ @Spider-in-the-corner ]

It's fine lol! I like using the dice to determine serious actions for my characters simply because I'm very indecisive ^^'!

(pixel gif by @/SnowheartTC! )
Royal "Clan"
Sign-ups/Resources
Saffronkit
Finder

- ˕ •マ elio was here !!

Last edited by rubberRatroom; June 18th, 2024 at 08:56 AM.
Old June 7th, 2024, 06:40 AM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiabirb View Post

Swiftfire

WindClan Warrior

---------------------

The order to attack was sounded, and Swiftfire had to force herself to keep pace. Oh how she wanted to race in and be one of the first faces these pathetic air-sucking fish saw. And the pure rage that was lighting up the lithe tortoiseshell's entire soul. With a screeching yowl, Swiftfire broke into a run as the camp neared, thrusting herself into RiverClan's camp behind her fellow warriors and allies.

Inside, it was chaos, and now she was going to make her mark. She wanted Cedarfrost. The RiverClan warrior who had savaged Twistedpaw, but her attention quickly snapped to an apprentice guarding the medicine den. Well, since RiverClan liked to hurt apprentices so much, she could return the favor, and from the way this one looked battle-ready, it was no medicine cat.

Her paws switched directions, and the black, orange and white warrior was streaking toward Adderpaw with a look of fury and vengeance. Her teeth were bared fully, claws extended as Swiftfire took a leap. A very high leap.

(Swiftfire rolled a 15 for her leap- She successfully puts herself between Adderpaw and the medicine den, intending to push Adderpaw away from it and out into the fighting; Swiftfire rolled a 6 for attacking)

Her leap had been timed well, and with a twist, she landed on her paws behind Adderpaw. She struck out at the apprentice's flanks with both paws, and for some primitive instinct, she still kept her claws to only half-drawn. It just felt...wrong hurting apprentices that badly. So her tactic changed. She was trying to spook the apprentice, force them away from their post. Hopefully, the menacing scowl would assist in that part of the plan.
Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Adderpaw almost felt sick in how vindictive this warrior looked and wondered if these cats knew right from wrong. As well why did they seem so keen on messing with the medicine cat den? Were they going to think another wrong made a right, in reference to some Riverclan idiots who attacked Thunderclan medicine cats. Well morality didn't matter to them so she was going to have to put hers to the side a little for now.

Adder rolled a 13 to defend against being blocked. 15 beats her 13

So now she was separated from life saving herbs. That's great, that's fine. This gave her more reason to go full out on this warrior. She had to get them away from the herbs after all so this meant that she was going to need to attack her hard enough to make them flee. As well this would make a great distraction for other Riverclan cats to sneak in for herbs

Adder has rolled a 16 for attacking

There was a sting at the sides of her flanks as the warrior came in for the blow. This wasn't going to stand with her AT ALL. The warrior seemed to be going easy on her but Adderpaw didn't want to think that for a moment. The better thing to think her was that the opponent was out to end her life and just merely didn't land a blow right.

Adderpaw wasn't out here for murder though, that wouldn't be honorable in her own ethos. Instead she was going to wack them hard until they wanted to flee then she would let them go. Maybe this would spread news that she was an honorable foe, or perhaps that she was too soft. Honestly the last part didn't bother her at all, in all honestly she would laugh in any cats face that acted like that. Clearly they had nothing good about them if they thought like that and they were telling her this for free!

Right time for actual battling and not writing out the though processes of a cat and how they think about morality and the like. The warrior would have throw her claws down on Adderpaw's side meaning in that moment they weren't going to be able to use them. Adderpaw had quickly picked up on battle tactics so this meant that she could go for something daring, which in all honesty was frightening to say the least—but this fear pushed her to keep with this attack and fight almost paradoxically. So she twisted around and grabbed her teeth onto Swiftfire's neck to get a good purchase on the opponent, but wasn't going for the kill. From there she would attempt to claw into the foe's shoulder and upper leg.

Since the leg clawing is technically a second attack I'm leaving that up for usual rp blocking; it felt right to include it to keep this seeming fast pace but I don't want to powerplay

Old June 7th, 2024, 06:47 AM
Certified Silly

Bump Policy: ANYTIME (please my memory is fleeting)
My Mood: Goofy

Snakepelt followed Nightgaze from behind Drizzlecloud, though their tiny "patrol" hardly moved enough for them to be stressed about it. Not that Snakepelt already wasn't, it was clear to any cat that looked close enough. They were rather shaky and looked around in a panicked manner, already on the lookout. It was odd, to see a cat with such trust in others, be looking around like some cat that's lost it all and been filled with paranoia.

Snakepelt might as well have been. They hated the sight of bloodied grasses, where there should be green life spreading through the mosses, that turned the color of rust. Maybe they just had too much empathy.

"Just... keep an eye out,"

Snakepelt felt bad after saying this. Did Nightgaze possibly perceive that as them saying she was incapable...?

"I mean... just for good measures."

They sighed and tried to keep calm as their little "patrol" voyaged onward.

[ @iliri - Springlight, @Omari - Drizzlecloud, @Morrigan - Nightgaze ]

(pixel gif by @/SnowheartTC! )
Royal "Clan"
Sign-ups/Resources
Saffronkit
Finder

- ˕ •マ elio was here !!
Old June 7th, 2024, 07:04 AM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by zozelen View Post

Winterpaw sat in silent wait with the rest of Windclan's army, along with cats from the other two clans. He had of course come along, seeing no reason to stay behing when he was capable assistance. He had spotted Crowtooth and Rabbitpaw, notably- Crowtooth made sense, but Rabbitpaw was mildly suprising. He had battle training, but was still quite young... or maybe that's just how Winterpaw thought of him. Rabbitpaw was older now, he could join a real fight. This would be Winterpaw's first too, actually. Both of them would be getting something new out of this.

At Twilightstar's call to attack, Winterpaw raced out into the Riverclan camp with the rest of the cats on Windclan's side, pawsteps light as he wove around allies and opponents already engaged in combat. But from behind him, taking Winterpaw completely off guard, a blur of a silver cat slammed right into him- knocking both the breath and balance out of the tom.

(winterpaw rolled a 14!)

Although they were a similar size, his presumably Riverclan opponent managed to pin Winterpaw to the ground, momentarily paralyzing him. Even when he couldn't move, Winterpaw's mind had begun to work at almost machinelike speeds, and his yellow eyes were deadly cold. Right before Wrenpaw could bring her claws down to slash Winterpaw's face, he moved his unsheathed back paws, attemping to rip into her vulnerable stomach.

@Fish stuff moved around a little, so honeystep is going second! but this shouldn't take too long since the battle is fastpaced!!

Wrenpaw
~<>~
93/100
10 moons || she/her || RiverClan Apprentice || Silver Tongue
medium furred silver smoke she-cat; blue eyes

[wrenpaw rolled a 1 contested against a 4!! Wren is critically hit!]

The apprentice she barreled into was a similar size to her, so Wren wouldn't be able to use any significant size tricks here, but she did manage to catch the she-cat off guard and knock her over, but her slash to the face missed when Winterpaw dodged. Maybe Wren hadn't been very focused in on protecting her weak spots, because there was suddenly pain in her stomach as sharp claws raked her, slicing through thick fur and cutting open skin until the sharp tang of blood rang out in the air.

Rather than deter her, this simply fueled the fire in her now bleeding gut, and Wren aimed a slash for the other apprentice's chest, hopping back afterwards so she'd be out of the immediate crossfire if she succeeded, stance still battle ready even as blood dripped onto the rocky ground below.

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old June 7th, 2024, 07:05 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

Marigoldkit

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
Marigoldkit was asleep. She wished she could've been for a long long while. But then night fell, so of course she woke up. She planned on peeking her head outside of the nursery to see if any warriors were out there. If she wanted to explore the clearing again, it'd be best if she didn't get caught. But before she could move her paws, disaster struck.

Yowls filled the clearing. First, Windclan poured in. Marigoldkit just stared as she backed up further in the den, fear bubbling up in her throat. Oh no. Oh no, no, no, no. It was all happening, and this time Marigoldkit was around to see the same horrors Minkpaw had to experience with Thunderclan.

But then... Some other clan spilled through. She wasn't sure what these cats smelt like, so she couldn't decipher what their clan was. They all smelt oddly marshy though, but with a hint of something more... "Woody".

Marigoldkit instantly realized how outnumbered they were. There was no way--- ANOTHER ONE!? The scent was instantly recognizable, it was the same wispy undertones that filled and stained Riverclan camp when she finally returned home. So the other clan must be Shadowclan. The kit let out a squeak as she pulled herself further into the nursery, her fur bristled and her muscles tensed as if she were about to bolt out of there. But where would she go?

Marigoldkit watched with wide eyes as other kits and warriors alike began to spring into action. Salamanderkit... Never heard of her. Yay! More friends! Maybe she'd be more excited about that once all this was over. Aspenkit. A face she recognized blurred in and out of view. Oh shoot. Tears were clouding her vision. She couldn't let them see her cry, that just wasn't allowed.

A warrior seemed to have joined the party. Two actually. She couldn't quite catch their names though, her ears were too busy ringing. Soon enough, she couldn't hear anything. She didn't want to hear anything. She desperately wished she could just dig a hole for herself and bury her head in it. Were raids usually this bad? She'd have to ask Minkpaw the next time she visited her. But since Shadowclan was also attacking, Marigoldkit couldn't see that happening anytime soon. She wondered how Minkpaw felt about all of this. Was she scared? Marigoldkit would've been scared. Maybe Minkpaw hadn't even wanted to come but the leader made her. But what if she had wanted to come? What would that make Minkpaw? What would that make Marigoldkit?

"No Aspenkit!" Marigoldkit yowled, her voice far more shrill than she would've liked, but hey, at least she'd get his attention. "We can't! I don't... I don't think I'm in any condition to dig. A-also! I don't think we should go anywhere." Her voice was sharp with tears and worry. "I mean, I do want to get out, but it can't be safe, right?" Marigoldkit turned to one of the older warriors in the nursery. "Right?" She echoed up at them.

(Hey man! Just to clear things up, kits and warriors alike (but mostly kits) are not allowed to evacuate before Fadingstar calls for it! This is because the kits wouldn't know where to go. I know this is only an attempt to escape, but I just wanted to let you know!)

Tags:
@Omari // Dapplewing
@chickadee // Bearsnout

Other ppl:
@Luminous ;
@ashtuft
@CollapsingStars
@IDIOTICBEAN101

Aspenkit
|[5/10]|

Aspenkit was just about to continue his plan when a shrill yowl caught his attention. He knew that voice. Turning in its direction he finally spotted the kit he been looking for before, Marigoldkit. She was crying and he wouldn't blame. This whole situation made him want to curl up in a ball and disappear into the shadows of the ten where he could cry all he wanted too. Her words were true, they couldn't dig an exit. What if there were cats on the other side and maybe he was being doubtful. For all he knew riverclan warriors might actually be able to drive off the monsters. Running out of camp would be possibly more dangerous, there was a reason kits were confined to camp right. Feeling his former “confidence” deflated and his tail drooped.

"oh, your right" he said defeated. Was there really nothing they could do. Nothing he could do? He glanced around at everyone in the nursery and felt embarrassed- no shame. He was a kit! Kits couldn't do anything that was significant to help, he was causing more problems for the warriors who had come to protect them. Best he could do was sit aside and wait. "oh uh, sorry about that, I'm sure we'll be fine." he said in a forced cheerful voice, maybe it was his fear causing him to think irrationally. If he ran around terrified wouldn't that make the younger kits more scared, he should atleast pretend everything would be fine. That's the most he could help here. Giving a defeated flick of his tail and he made his way to the darkest corner of the den and layed down curling onto a ball as he held his ears down with his paws. This was the best he would get to completely disappearing from here and now.

Tags:
- Dapplewing ( @Omari )
(Other people: )
- @IDIOTICBEAN101 ; @CollapsingStars ; @ashtuft ; @Luminous

|[ sorry, I was guessing I wasn't really allowed too. Mistake on my part /w\ ]|
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old June 7th, 2024, 07:40 AM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!

Quote:

Aspenkit
|[5/10]|

Usually Aspenkit would put up more of a fight then this, he would have told the warrior that he wasn't a kit and that he could handle this. He would have felt offended and scoffed. He would ran into the fray of battle just to prove a point but that Aspenkit wasnt responding instead he stood shaking staring at the horrors of the clearing. Dapplewings words made more sense to him, being in the nursery WAS saver and he could protect his denmates in there but the he noticed that the monsters weren't just attacking the warriors in the clearing but we're barging into other dens too. His eyes widened as the elders were forced out their den, was that going happen to the nursery too!? He heard a hiss come from behind him, turning his head he saw one of the younger kits standing a few pawsteps away from him staring out at the clearing hackles raised as if ready for battle. AspenKit wanted to shoo them back to safety, sure they had the spirit but they were far to small and young-...is that what dapplewing was doing. He was far to young.

He let out a defensive hiss as a big figure stepped into few, he was just about swipe at them before he realised it was one of the riverclan warriors. Phew. The warrior looked to salamanderkit and he spoke reassuringly to her that he wouldn't let anyone near the nursery. AspenKit wanted to believe the toms words, he was very big! But he wasn't going to rely on only two warriors to protect the nursery. Even with bearsnout blocking the view Aspenkit HAD seen what was happening before and he knew it was still happening now. They were out numbered and those monsters were out for blood. It wouldn't be long before they came here too and though aspenkit frowned at the thought of fleeing a fight he knew all odds were against them. So swallowing his shame he turned back to the nursery.

Salamanderkit backed down and “commanded” that bearsnout not let anyone into the nursery. Behind her he saw a trio of kits huddled together while the one stared longingly at the entrance of the den. Aspenkit did a quick scan of the nursery trying to spot out kits he was familiar with, where was Marigoldkit. He didn't have to worry he doubted she'd be out in the clearing. He waited near the entrance of the ten for few minutes debating a plan in his head, maybe the warriors could protect them- No no they couldn't! He knew that the moment he heard another pained and agonising screech.

"I trust you both!" He said strongly turning to face the two warriors guarding the den entrance. "But I'm not going to trust that you can both protect this den for long. There are too many monsters out there more than our warriors and I'm not going wait for them to come here to us!" he growled before turning to sweep his gaze over the cats in the nursery. "I think we should remember the drill Dusklion ran with us, the evacuation one" he said mainly to the kits and queens who had attended it. "dig out a back exit for us, we are not leaving through that" he said loudly indicating to the clearing. He wasn't going to wait any longer, he wasn't going wait for those monsters to get them. He was going to protect his denmates. He was going to do his best.

"You two guard the den, everyone else I need help digging an exit at the back." he was ordering cats now, huh. That was weird. Maybe it was the fear getting to him, would this plan even work. Pushing down the words of doubt he made his way back into the nursery to the furthest wall. If kits had been able to sneak out of camp through here then it wasn't impossible to escape through here. Without waiting for permission he began digging and scratching the bramble trying to dislodge it.

Tags:
- Dapplewing ( @Omari )
- Marigoldkit ( @Marigoldwhisper ) [marigold mention :'3]
(Everyone else in the nursery)
- @IDIOTICBEAN101 ; @CollapsingStars ; @ashtuft ; @Luminous Because he is talking to them :3)

|[ OPEN TO ANYONE ELSE WHO IS IN THE NURSERY ]|

|{ Also since I'm unsure if I'm allowed to orchestrate an evacuation for the nursery so they just going to attempt to evacuate :3 }|

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

Marigoldkit

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Tags:
@Omari // Dapplewing
@chickadee // Bearsnout

Other ppl:
@Luminous ;
@ashtuft
@CollapsingStars
@IDIOTICBEAN101
Quote:

Aspenkit
|[5/10]|

Aspenkit was just about to continue his plan when a shrill yowl caught his attention. He knew that voice. Turning in its direction he finally spotted the kit he been looking for before, Marigoldkit. She was crying and he wouldn't blame. This whole situation made him want to curl up in a ball and disappear into the shadows of the ten where he could cry all he wanted too. Her words were true, they couldn't dig an exit. What if there were cats on the other side and maybe he was being doubtful. For all he knew riverclan warriors might actually be able to drive off the monsters. Running out of camp would be possibly more dangerous, there was a reason kits were confined to camp right. Feeling his former “confidence” deflated and his tail drooped.

"oh, your right" he said defeated. Was there really nothing they could do. Nothing he could do? He glanced around at everyone in the nursery and felt embarrassed- no shame. He was a kit! Kits couldn't do anything that was significant to help, he was causing more problems for the warriors who had come to protect them. Best he could do was sit aside and wait. "oh uh, sorry about that, I'm sure we'll be fine." he said in a forced cheerful voice, maybe it was his fear causing him to think irrationally. If he ran around terrified wouldn't that make the younger kits more scared, he should atleast pretend everything would be fine. That's the most he could help here. Giving a defeated flick of his tail and he made his way to the darkest corner of the den and layed down curling onto a ball as he held his ears down with his paws. This was the best he would get to completely disappearing from here and now.

Tags:
- Dapplewing ( @Omari )
(Other people: )
- @IDIOTICBEAN101 ; @CollapsingStars ; @ashtuft ; @Luminous

|[ sorry, I was guessing I wasn't really allowed too. Mistake on my part /w\ ]|

CLOUDYKIT

Riverclan
Purrks ;

Cloudykit mewed, "I don't like this.. When will they stop fighting? Why do they have to hurt eachother?" The she-kit was uncomfortable, after all there was a huge battle going on. She could smell the blood outside, it made her nose sting. Everytime she opened her mouth, she could taste it. It was overwhelming to her.

Mentions for the people in the nursery (Y'all don't have to reply if you don't want to.)

@ashtuft @Luminous @IDIOTICBEAN101 @kenjaku @chickadee @Omari

credit link
Link to my ocs! Link! | My characters beliefs do not always follow mine, please keep that in mind
Closed Thread