Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Can't a Cat Love? -...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 01:29 PM
Bone Crest Throne
by BEAR.
Last post by gs29513
Today 01:29 PM
wormbite's secret...
by wolfie
Last post by wolfie
Today 01:25 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 01:24 PM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Bonsai
Today 01:20 PM

Old August 29th, 2017, 07:17 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Lilypaw tilted her head, intrigued by this subject. "Oh, I hadn't known you had a sibling in Shadowclan," the she-cat exclaimed with interest. Meanwhile, she thought over her previous words; she hadn't said anything that would offend Honeypaw, right? No, the feline didn't think she did. Anyways, the other apprentice surely didn't act upset by what she said, so with a flick of a tail Lilypaw left it behind her, worrying about it no more. It must be strange, she reflected, to half family elsewhere. To not be able to talk to your siblings every day. The apprentice was very curious on the matter, mostly as to why Honeypaw had a sister in a different clan- had she simply not liked Riverclan, and decided to leave? Or did Honeypaw have a parent in Shadowclan as well? If she did, then why didn't she mention that as well? With a slight shake of her head, the small cat decided not to interrogate the she-cat with her questions; they most likely wouldn't be too welcome anyways.
She smiled," Ahh,yes Applepaw. She was here as a kit, but left and won't say why." She sighed swishing her tail.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 29th, 2017, 07:22 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
She smiled," Ahh,yes Applepaw. She was here as a kit, but left and won't say why." She sighed swishing her tail.
Lilypaw nodded in an understanding way. "Ah, that must be hard for you," she murmured sympathetically. Well, that had answered a lot of the molly's questions. "My entire family lives right here; I can't imagine not seeing them every day." She wondered why Honeypaw wasn't with Applepaw at the moment; if it was one of Lily's siblings, then she'd be taking advantage of this to spend as much time with them as possible. Then, deciding that perhaps Honeypaw wouldn't want to dwell on this subject for to long, she quickly searched for a change in subject. "So, how long until you're made a warrior?" The she-cat couldn't quite remember at the moment just how long the other apprentice had been training. Maybe the two would even have their ceremony together! That would be a fun- and exciting- thing to share with another.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old August 29th, 2017, 07:31 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggedclaw View Post
She giggled, rolling onto her back in front of him and playfully batting at his face with her paws. "You know me so well Splashfeather." She teased him lightly. "Its almost as if we were apprentices together."
The tom grinned and flopped down, his chest right behind her head. He laughed, and paws gently at her, "Could you imagine? They'd kick us out for sure! All the trouble we'd cause together." A purr rumbled in his chest and he shook his head, "They'd have a hard time keeping track of us Mudtail, especially at gatherings." Splashfeather liked the way her name sounded, it fit the molly so well, he didn't think any other cat could ever wear the name like she did.
Old August 29th, 2017, 07:37 PM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Breadsticks~ View Post
The tom grinned and flopped down, his chest right behind her head. He laughed, and paws gently at her, "Could you imagine? They'd kick us out for sure! All the trouble we'd cause together." A purr rumbled in his chest and he shook his head, "They'd have a hard time keeping track of us Mudtail, especially at gatherings." Splashfeather liked the way her name sounded, it fit the molly so well, he didn't think any other cat could ever wear the name like she did.
"Oh yes. Crashing around, chasing the other clans apprentices as if they were fish swimming through the river!" She laughed as she recalled they're time as younger cats. "Or trying to climb the trees to drop on other cats!"
Old August 29th, 2017, 07:40 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Lilypaw nodded in an understanding way. "Ah, that must be hard for you," she murmured sympathetically. Well, that had answered a lot of the molly's questions. "My entire family lives right here; I can't imagine not seeing them every day." She wondered why Honeypaw wasn't with Applepaw at the moment; if it was one of Lily's siblings, then she'd be taking advantage of this to spend as much time with them as possible. Then, deciding that perhaps Honeypaw wouldn't want to dwell on this subject for to long, she quickly searched for a change in subject. "So, how long until you're made a warrior?" The she-cat couldn't quite remember at the moment just how long the other apprentice had been training. Maybe the two would even have their ceremony together! That would be a fun- and exciting- thing to share with another.
Honeypaw smiled twirling her tail around her paws sitting upright," Only two moons. As I'm ten moons old, that is if I'm made a warrior on time. And yeah... at first it was hard not seeing my sister, but I got use to it eventually." She purred cleaning her whiskers so the salmon wouldn't be in them any longer.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 29th, 2017, 07:43 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
Honeypaw smiled twirling her tail around her paws sitting upright," Only two moons. As I'm ten moons old, that is if I'm made a warrior on time. And yeah... at first it was hard not seeing my sister, but I got use to it eventually." She purred cleaning her whiskers so the salmon wouldn't be in them any longer.
"Well, you're almost as close as me then!" Lilypaw purred, only acknowledging Honeypaw's other words with a small smile before she took another bite of their meal. She had really meant it when she said salmon was her favorite; there seemed to be nothing else in the world to sink her teeth into than this fish. Sure, if a scale got stuck in your throat it was bothersome, but Starclan was it delicious!

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old August 29th, 2017, 07:49 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggedclaw View Post
"Oh yes. Crashing around, chasing the other clans apprentices as if they were fish swimming through the river!" She laughed as she recalled they're time as younger cats. "Or trying to climb the trees to drop on other cats!"
"I can't say it wasn't fun." He purred, "I remember when we'd all climb over each other in the apprentice's den cause no cat wanted to move just a little bit to let the others in." Splashfeather laughed, "I miss it sometimes." The tom said, sighing happily as he recalled the memories.
Old August 29th, 2017, 08:03 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"Well, you're almost as close as me then!" Lilypaw purred, only acknowledging Honeypaw's other words with a small smile before she took another bite of their meal. She had really meant it when she said salmon was her favorite; there seemed to be nothing else in the world to sink her teeth into than this fish. Sure, if a scale got stuck in your throat it was bothersome, but Starclan was it delicious!
She nodded," Yeah, a moon appart about." She meowed licking her paw," Salmon is delicious." She purred imagining eating salmon.

Old August 29th, 2017, 08:47 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
She nodded," Yeah, a moon appart about." She meowed licking her paw," Salmon is delicious." She purred imagining eating salmon.
"Well, just know I'll be cheering for you when your ceremony comes," Lilypaw exclaimed with a purr. This last moon had been a jittery one, where she could barely contain her excitement. A warrior! She was going to become a warrior, and in less than a moon! She still couldn't quite believe she had come this far. "Oh yes, the best," the apprentice agree. She was pleased that Honeypaw enjoyed it as much as her, and even more pleased that the other apprentice hadn't shown a single sign of looking down at her. Lilypaw had just made a friend, and she was very happy about that fact.

|Character Site|
Old August 29th, 2017, 08:49 PM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Breadsticks~ View Post
"I can't say it wasn't fun." He purred, "I remember when we'd all climb over each other in the apprentice's den cause no cat wanted to move just a little bit to let the others in." Splashfeather laughed, "I miss it sometimes." The tom said, sighing happily as he recalled the memories.
Mudtail purred and nuzzled against him. She recognized that he rarely let any cat this close to him, and she got to do it all the time. It made her feel quite special. Her tail waved.* "Are you hungry? I caught a pretty big Bass, Its definitely enough for both of us!"