Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by Bean
Yesterday 11:32 PM
Atari- Venn, Nymm, and...
by Hound
Last post by Hound
Yesterday 11:20 PM
Atari- Venn, Nymm, and...
by Hound
Last post by Hound
Yesterday 11:20 PM
ThunderClan Healing Event...
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Yesterday 11:05 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 24th, 2020, 09:44 PM
Sergeant Noodleoodle

My Mood: Goofy
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@BreadTurtle
"I was just looking for Sunpelt. How's your eye treating ya?" Dimtail said. (it really didn't, but i guess you mean he wasn't winking? and he was paying attention?)
Dimtail of WindClan
FeatherFlame of Windclan
Brass the Loner
Amber the Loner
Bumblekit of Windclan
School just started so I won't be as active. Still really active though! Please boop me once a day per thread c: and I probably won't reply on weekends. Time zone is CDT.
Old August 24th, 2020, 09:50 PM
Sergeant Noodleoodle

My Mood: Goofy
Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Dimtail thought about it. "I like the idea," he meowed, "we could use some more jobs for warriors. On the other hand though, wouldn't many warriors appointed to that duty feel themselves over or more important than the other warriors? cause I feel that is something we are gonna need to worry about." He stepped back and let the other warriors continue.
Dimtail of WindClan
FeatherFlame of Windclan
Brass the Loner
Amber the Loner
Bumblekit of Windclan
School just started so I won't be as active. Still really active though! Please boop me once a day per thread c: and I probably won't reply on weekends. Time zone is CDT.
Old August 24th, 2020, 10:07 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

[ Open ]

---Seedpaw---

The apprentice was laying down in her nest late at night. She wasn't really able to sleep, but she didn't want to wake anyone up. She would never hear the last of it and she didn't want to make enemies. Seedpaw spread out her one leg and the stub that was once a leg and placed her head down on her paws.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old August 24th, 2020, 10:10 PM
i am kenough

Eldersky sat around the middle of the accumulated group, thrumming her tail thoughtfully on the ground as her Clanmates delivered their feedback to Twilightstar on the matter she brought to them. Guards, separate from simple warriors... Sounded interesting, although a little... Needless. She lifts her head. "Well, that all sounds good but that's always been a warrior's regular duties alongside hunting, hasn't it? What's the use in changing something to the... Same thing, just divided?" She didn't mean for her question to sound like an argument, but some further clarification would help in her stance.
[ @Moonraven ]
Old August 24th, 2020, 10:19 PM

My Mood: Spooky

Duskkit bounded over to Skyripple and sat beside her while listening to Twilightstar speak. He looked up at his mother's reaction to their leader's proposal. "That means you would always be in camp, close to me," he chirped quietly to her.

@StealthWarrior
(He's a bit of a mamma's boy )

Last edited by Leopardblaze; August 24th, 2020 at 10:20 PM.
Old August 24th, 2020, 11:47 PM

Default -LavenderKit wants attention-

LavenderKit would bounce around the clearing, waiting for someone to talk to her.
The ginger kitten was feeling par-tic-u-ar-ly good that day.
She of course was prepared to befriend whoever talked to her,
unless they were weird, of course.
She’d look around, her fluffy tail waving around as nobody approached her.
*open*

Last edited by The Shadow Flower; August 24th, 2020 at 11:49 PM.
Old August 25th, 2020, 12:05 AM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestDragonslayer View Post
"What do you think?" Nightkit asked, seeing that she wasn't as excited as him
"I... I'm not really interested to be honest" Blackkit told Nightkit.
Old August 25th, 2020, 12:08 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post

"My moo- er, my papa never mentioned anything about the attack. I hadn't been born then, so I didn't see it myself."
Beepaw hoped that made sense. The attack sounded awful if they had been forced from their home.
Ohhhhh."
She'd heard of Quicksilver, briefly, but knew honestly nothing about him. This was the most she had ever heard about him. Quickass was.... an odd nickname, however.
"He seems pretty mean."
Oh this poor innocent unknown baby. Who knew nothing about the hell that the clan had suffered through before it started flourishing again. Shaking her head Pumapaw let out a sigh and then as Beepaw said that Quickass seemed mean she couldn't help but let out a laugh. Quickass, mean? Nope... Pumapaw knew the reason was that he was simply... an ass. Not mean. Not rude... just an ass who apparently liked to shove her in a stream. "Nah. Old Quick aint mean. An ass? Yeah. Mean? Nope not really." Mean didn't fit Quicksilver at all, at least not from Pumapaw's point of view. Her mentor was great and sour and all, but not mean. He trained her tough and well, however much she joked around him and pushed his buttons and annoyed him he did train her. Somewhat.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old August 25th, 2020, 02:25 AM
emergency hiatus

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

"Horrid huh? That's a higher vocabulary I've heard out of you than usual." This was the silver tom's only response, his blue eyes narrowing slightly. Of course his attempt at being nice wasn't going to be taken at face value with the difficult apprentice in front of him.

Quicksilver knew Pumapaw was nearing her warrior ceremony, and he had started to wonder what it would be like to not have to be in charge of her anymore. Would he have more time? Or would he be bored out of his mind without her nagging him, and he teasing her back? Quicksilver was just a bit scared of the possibilities.

As she did suddenly dive into a new move this time, Quicksilver was ready. His sharp eyes caught her paws reaching for his own, and the silvery tomcat was able to somewhat decipher was the movement she was going to make was. Lifting his paws right as she went for them, Quicksilver avoided the attempted swipe, his own paws coming down towards her shoulders as she turned, and he moved as well, bracing his hind legs against the ground to keep his balance and give himself leverage to fight back Pumapaw's attempt to knock him over.
When her move missed, she was so tempted to stop, give in and go find something to throw at Quicksilver and then push him in a stream or something. He deserved it! When his paws came down on her shoulders though she quickly fell to the ground. Oops. Quickass seemed to weigh more than she'd been expecting and it frustrated Pumapaw to no end as she felt her legs buckle underneath her. "Fat ass," she couldn't help but mutter as she got back up to her paws. Shaking out her cream coloured fur she decided impromptu that.... she didn't want to be on the offensive anymore. Nope. He could come at her and then... a wide smile spread on her face as her idea came together. And then she would smash his head into the ground. Hopefully. But it required him to come at her and she wasn't sure that Quickass had the brain power to listen to her mind talk. Most likely not. "Tired already old man?" she tried to goat him on. That would work wouldn't it? Hopefully.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old August 25th, 2020, 02:45 AM
emergency hiatus

-- @Moonraven --

OH! A discussion. A camp guards! Weaselskip's eyes lightened up and the grey molly contemplated it a bit. It sounded all intriguing and all, with the role of camp guards or these guardians. Contained to a limited area and a bunch didn't sound all that useful though so raising her voice to that of her clanmates, she decided to shoot a rather hypothetical question the leader's way, "So say, we have these guardians or camp guards. It wouldn't be smart to have them in the same area. I think it could be divided, with some watching for dangers that could come from outside the camp. So a tall rock that could be used for outlooks to keep these guards from becoming too stuck inside the camp which could create internal issues on their own too. I like the idea, but also, others should be proficient in evacuations. The guards may have a larger role but apprentices should know any evacuation procedures as well, it'll make it less of a headless chicken race for the camp exit." Her words said though, the molly sat back down as she waited for the leader's answer or rather... opinion of her suggestion.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Closed Thread