Today 09:21 AM

Old November 7th, 2022, 03:57 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Smallpines

- .Fennelcall. -
( @lonely.lilyx @Cherry~ @IvySpirit )

Fennelcall padded towards the back of the group, Slatestripe in the lead of course and Kestrelpaw just about next to him, the cold leaf-fall breeze ruffled his short fur and he shivered slightly. Fennelcall was lost in his own thoughts for a while until Kestrelpaws meow cut in, he paused for a moment, "I don't think she is, she has been an apprentice for awhile and she knows her way around the territory well, but she might be injured or unable to return, so it wouldn't hurt to look." he didn't add that she could be dead, but he figured that Kes might guess that herself.

As the party reached Smallpines Fennelcall spoke up, "How about we split into two groups, that way we can cover more ground." he didn't want Slatestripe to think he was trying to take over the patrol but the tom hadn't really done much, so he figured a suggestion wouldn't hurt.

Old November 7th, 2022, 09:58 AM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

WildHolly

@lonely.lilyx @Cherry~ @Apollo.

The she-cat grunts... "She probably was stressed out... only an apprentice and is now our only medicine cat... I'd run away too..." she mumbled...
Old November 10th, 2022, 12:08 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[ open to 1 person]

Today was going swimmingly.

Stonehollow had conquered the great sky, drove off the rabid pebble, and ascended to leadership all without batting an eye.

And now he was patrolling the border, like the amazing leader he was. RiverClan truly was blessed to have him.

More seriously, he was patrolling. Things had been fairly quiet in recent moons and he wanted to make sure things were still clear.. Oh!

Leave it to RiverClan’s best to find a trespasser. Like a squirrel gliding through trees, he spied the ThunderClan fleabag crossing over the river. Muscles tensed, he sprang into action, leaping forward with outstretched paws - a yowl in his throat. "Stop right there!"

The intruder didn't heed his words, and his paws collided with them. They tussled along the bank, his claws a frenzy as he raked it across them. It was a close call, anf for a moment Stonehollow thought this was it-- but he managed to overpower and pin them. "You should have stayed on your side of the border!"

His voice was a hiss as he slashed down across the veins of the leaf, severing it in half. "Serves you right," he spat down at the sad looking plant. "This is RiverClan territory-- you treefrogs already stole enough from us!"

Pleased with himself, he shook the dirt from his pelt and sat down to groom the leaf blood from his claws.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old November 10th, 2022, 01:49 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
[ open to 1 person]

Today was going swimmingly.

Stonehollow had conquered the great sky, drove off the rabid pebble, and ascended to leadership all without batting an eye.

And now he was patrolling the border, like the amazing leader he was. RiverClan truly was blessed to have him.

More seriously, he was patrolling. Things had been fairly quiet in recent moons and he wanted to make sure things were still clear.. Oh!

Leave it to RiverClan’s best to find a trespasser. Like a squirrel gliding through trees, he spied the ThunderClan fleabag crossing over the river. Muscles tensed, he sprang into action, leaping forward with outstretched paws - a yowl in his throat. "Stop right there!"

The intruder didn't heed his words, and his paws collided with them. They tussled along the bank, his claws a frenzy as he raked it across them. It was a close call, anf for a moment Stonehollow thought this was it-- but he managed to overpower and pin them. "You should have stayed on your side of the border!"

His voice was a hiss as he slashed down across the veins of the leaf, severing it in half. "Serves you right," he spat down at the sad looking plant. "This is RiverClan territory-- you treefrogs already stole enough from us!"

Pleased with himself, he shook the dirt from his pelt and sat down to groom the leaf blood from his claws.
Flameheart decided to go on a hunt before the snow hit, whenever that would be. It seemed like leaf-fall would drag on for moons. Although it was rather lonely beings it was a solo hunt, the young ThunderClan warrior didn't mind it all that much. After finally getting to know some of her family, things have been quite... hectic. A good hunt was just what the orange and white classic tabby Maine Coon had needed, and she was about to get it- that was, until some... tussling could be heard along with hisses. A fight?

Deciding to investigate further, just in case she was assuming something, Flameheart's paws pit-pattered on the forest floor until she came across a single tom at the border. He smelled of... fish. And he battled a- a leaf?! Rather confused, she decided to approach the tom and question him. Treefrogs? Really?! That's an insult I've never heard before...

"What in StarClan's name are you talking about, RiverClanner? Who were you talking to?" although the strange RiverClanner spoke of ThunderClan stealing territory from RiverClan and insulted ThunderClan by calling them tree frogs, it didn't warrant enough to cause a fight at the border. The more I know, the better judgement I will have. Her voice was soft, curious. His claws are out... I have to be careful and not start a fight. The last thing ThunderClan needs is less herbs.

Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception, Agatha Kitty, Hulk SMASH, Dreamwalker)
Ravenhawk
Old November 11th, 2022, 09:38 AM
I'm BACK y'all!

Bump Policy: 72 Hours (3 Days)

~ Moonfrost | @maple. @Sklee @Rabbiteye-ball ~

Looking at her patrol mates, the black tabby waved her tail to signal that they were finished. Before turning to leave, she found a tuft of fox fur caught on a bramble. Taking it gently in her jaws, Moonfrost turned back towards camp and began to pad away.

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old November 11th, 2022, 12:15 PM
Gone is not permanent.

Bump Policy: No bumping; me gone.
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizo View Post
~ Moonfrost | @maple. @Sklee @Rabbiteye-ball ~

Looking at her patrol mates, the black tabby waved her tail to signal that they were finished. Before turning to leave, she found a tuft of fox fur caught on a bramble. Taking it gently in her jaws, Moonfrost turned back towards camp and began to pad away.
Troutstone gave the place a last quick glance around, then turned to follow Moonfrost.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old November 12th, 2022, 08:59 PM
work is never done

"Aha, another challenger come to be defeated! Prepare to meet your end, squirrel-butt!" With a stony expression (hehehe!) Stonehollow scooped up part of the leaf. He scrunched it down into somewhat of a ball, and then chucked it. Oh yeah!!!!

Like a canonball, it burst through the air and smashed into the strange ThunderClan cat. The sheer force of the butchered leaf sent her flying back into the air, and as she struck a tree trunk Stonehollow knew he had single-pawedly defended RiverClan from the ThunderClan invaders. Served them right; this land belonged to RiverClan!

This was not reality, however. In actuality, the leaf merely landed a hair's length away from Stonehollow's paws, and the ThunderClan cat remained untouched. Stonehollow himself hardly moved from his spot; if not for his seemingly erratic behavior, he would have been quite non-threatening. Still, Stonehollow was undeterred by the lack of actual damage to Flameheart. It seemed like it hadn't registered to him the leaf.. really did not go anywhere. "Take that!!"

[ @SpiritedWarrior ]

Old November 14th, 2022, 12:44 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
"Aha, another challenger come to be defeated! Prepare to meet your end, squirrel-butt!" With a stony expression (hehehe!) Stonehollow scooped up part of the leaf. He scrunched it down into somewhat of a ball, and then chucked it. Oh yeah!!!!

Like a canonball, it burst through the air and smashed into the strange ThunderClan cat. The sheer force of the butchered leaf sent her flying back into the air, and as she struck a tree trunk Stonehollow knew he had single-pawedly defended RiverClan from the ThunderClan invaders. Served them right; this land belonged to RiverClan!

This was not reality, however. In actuality, the leaf merely landed a hair's length away from Stonehollow's paws, and the ThunderClan cat remained untouched. Stonehollow himself hardly moved from his spot; if not for his seemingly erratic behavior, he would have been quite non-threatening. Still, Stonehollow was undeterred by the lack of actual damage to Flameheart. It seemed like it hadn't registered to him the leaf.. really did not go anywhere. "Take that!!"

[ @SpiritedWarrior ]
Flameheart raised her brow inquisitively at the strange RiverClanner. She had never interacted with someone so... so strange. Another... challenger? "Squirrel-butt"? What is going on inside his head? Does he have bees in his brain? The large she-cat couldn't really decide if this RiverClanner was a threat, so for now her only task is to see what is going on and see if she could decipher whatever the tom was doing.

She watched as the scrunched leaf landed just a mere hair's length away from the rival warrior's paws. I really don't know if he's... playing or if he thinks he's attacking.

"Listen, RiverClanner. I'm not here to play games," she growled, not yet unsheathing her claws. "I'm here to find out who you are and what you're doing so darn close to the ThunderClan side of the border that you're two steps away! I don't want to fight, so I'd much rather you answer this question before I have to force the answer out of you myself. You keep getting that shredded leaf closer and closer to ThunderClan's side, so before long you would end up on enemy territory. I suggest scooping it up now before it ends up being beneath my claws."

With the warrior not seeming to pay attention, she had to add a little force to her questions. There was no harm doing it- unless, of course, the stranger decided to attack. Flameheart glared at the warrior, "I'll only ask you this one time- who are you?"

Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception, Agatha Kitty, Hulk SMASH, Dreamwalker)
Ravenhawk
Old November 20th, 2022, 03:35 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Sootfur (he/him)
Light grey tabby with blue/grey eyes

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

Sootfur took the rear behind Cardinalpaw and Cloudspots, padding gingerly on the icy ground full of dry leaves that cracked at every minimal touch.
He shivered as the cold breeze ruffled his pelt; his breath condensed in tiny, small fog clouds that quickly disappeared into air.

He raised his head to inhale the scents of Thunderclan and Riverclan. Both seemed pretty stale, so their work today was to make sure every mark was well renewed.
He glanced at Cardinalpaw, before asking with a friendly tone: "Have you ever marked a border?"

[ @Cherry~ @Gunnar ]

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a semi-closed den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old November 20th, 2022, 10:51 PM
work is never done

Wow, this cat was something else. Stonehollow frowned at the she-cat's yammering, more than a little confused. "... I'm on my side of the river, EEEJIT!" Like, if one wanted to get down to the little details, RiverClan owned the river, so really the angry lady was closer to trespassing than he was. He flicked his ears in response to the leaf chatter, but truthfully didn't see a point in engaging with that part. The leaf was a ThunderClan intruder, after all. She could maul her already defeated tree-mate all she wanted: why the hell would he care? He batted the shreds into the river non-chalantly. If she wanted to go after the evidence of murder, she was free to. His paws were squeaky clean of this incident!

Since she wasn't any fun, he was debating where to go from here. She was way too needlessly aggressive for his liking, especially considering it seemed she didn't have much going on upstairs. He flashed her a faint smile. "Wouldn't you like to know?" Because frankly, it wasn't any of her business. Had she been polite about this matter, he would've been more than happy to oblige. But he recognized a threat, and had little interest in continuing this interaction. "Sorry, I'm not here to play this game. Toodaloo!" And then he slunk off, slipping into the reeds.

[ @SpiritedWarrior ]