Last post by Estelle
Today 07:19 PM

Old June 19th, 2021, 03:29 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

〚 Badgerscar 〛

If giving up some of his food would get them to leave it was worth a try. The medicine cat passed over a couple of pieces over to her. He ate the rest up fast. For a big cat he needed to eat to keep his energy.

« @FrostCat; »

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old June 19th, 2021, 08:53 AM
The raven army is coming~

Bump Policy: Please bump me anytime after 48 hours!
My Mood: Adorable

Foxstorm smirked. Oh wow, that was easy. She had not thought he would actually give it to her. She ate her measly share, then licked her lips. "I could go for another one," She meowed aloud.

@Angelique
(What type of prey is it?)

In the beginning, God created man, but seeing him so feeble, He gave him the cat
People who don’t like cats were mice in earlier lives
Formerly FrostCat
Please bump me after 48 hours!
Character Website

Llamas are sacred!

Last edited by Raven~; June 19th, 2021 at 09:08 AM.
Old June 19th, 2021, 09:48 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

-Cotton'kit-

Tail pointed towards the sky, Cotton'kit bounced out into the clearing, bright blue eyes lit with excitement. Today was going to be great! he just knew it! The pudgy kit sniffed the air and glanced around, looking for something to do. Why was everyone here boring grown ups? They never wanted to play! It was just ugh! He didn't let the thoughts bother him to much tho, why waste the day thinking negatively? His curly pelt pricked in excitement, what now? Just then a disheveled leaf flitted across the ground in a ever so tempting way, seemingly beckoning him to come and chase it.
And with out hesitation he did just that. His stubby legs churned, desperately trying to seize the leaf. Cotton'kit was gaining ground in what he thought was an epic chase. Almost there! He pulled himself closer to the ground, and took a awkward leap forward. The after math of the action didnt go as planed.. To say the least. He had ended up diving headfirst into the barrier of camp. He was supposed to catch the leaves! Not vise verse!
Rump wiggling frantically, as he struggled In vain to get free. Cotton'kit desperately try to claw himself out only making the situation worse. This was hopeless! He would never get free! He would stay here forever! His clan mates would make fun of him! They would have to feed thru the bushes! Dawn'star would probably make his warrior name Bush'head! The thoughts made him frantic and he immediately reverted to screaming. "HELP! HELP ME" Cotton'kit screamed at the top of his lungs, back legs kicking around. Screwing his eyes shut he let out the loudest screech he could muster.. "HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPP!! "

[OPEN]

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old June 19th, 2021, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafí View Post
-Cotton'kit-

Tail pointed towards the sky, Cotton'kit bounced out into the clearing, bright blue eyes lit with excitement. Today was going to be great! he just knew it! The pudgy kit sniffed the air and glanced around, looking for something to do. Why was everyone here boring grown ups? They never wanted to play! It was just ugh! He didn't let the thoughts bother him to much tho, why waste the day thinking negatively? His curly pelt pricked in excitement, what now? Just then a disheveled leaf flitted across the ground in a ever so tempting way, seemingly beckoning him to come and chase it.
And with out hesitation he did just that. His stubby legs churned, desperately trying to seize the leaf. Cotton'kit was gaining ground in what he thought was an epic chase. Almost there! He pulled himself closer to the ground, and took a awkward leap forward. The after math of the action didnt go as planed.. To say the least. He had ended up diving headfirst into the barrier of camp. He was supposed to catch the leaves! Not vise verse!
Rump wiggling frantically, as he struggled In vain to get free. Cotton'kit desperately try to claw himself out only making the situation worse. This was hopeless! He would never get free! He would stay here forever! His clan mates would make fun of him! They would have to feed thru the bushes! Dawn'star would probably make his warrior name Bush'head! The thoughts made him frantic and he immediately reverted to screaming. "HELP! HELP ME" Cotton'kit screamed at the top of his lungs, back legs kicking around. Screwing his eyes shut he let out the loudest screech he could muster.. "HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPP!! "

[OPEN]
Foxstorm stopped in her tracks. Oh gosh, there was a kit stuck in the camp barrier! Foxstorm snorted amusingly. Oh wow, that was just too much. She watched as the kid's chubby legs churned in the air, as well as the rest of his body. She could hear him screaming, and probably would still have heard him all the way from the edge of the Clans' territories. Why was it that kits always made such loud noises? Shouldn't they make little noises?

She frowned. Foxstorm should probably go and help the kit now. Ugh. This was so funny. But then again......helping the kit might help her gain the favor of the Clan. One step closer to becoming leader of ShadowClan......

"You want help Cottonkit?" Foxstorm asked, strolling up to were the kits was stuck. For obvious reasons she couldn't see his face, but his cries were a good a hint as any. "You sure look like you could use it." Foxstorm then grinned widely. "Or, of course, I could just go. You look like you're having fun."

In the beginning, God created man, but seeing him so feeble, He gave him the cat
Formerly FrostCat
Character Website

Llamas are sacred!
Old June 19th, 2021, 11:26 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostCat View Post
Foxstorm stopped in her tracks. Oh gosh, there was a kit stuck in the camp barrier! Foxstorm snorted amusingly. Oh wow, that was just too much. She watched as the kid's chubby legs churned in the air, as well as the rest of his body. She could hear him screaming, and probably would still have heard him all the way from the edge of the Clans' territories. Why was it that kits always made such loud noises? Shouldn't they make little noises?

She frowned. Foxstorm should probably go and help the kit now. Ugh. This was so funny. But then again......helping the kit might help her gain the favor of the Clan. One step closer to becoming leader of ShadowClan......

"You want help Cottonkit?" Foxstorm asked, strolling up to were the kits was stuck. For obvious reasons she couldn't see his face, but his cries were a good a hint as any. "You sure look like you could use it." Foxstorm then grinned widely. "Or, of course, I could just go. You look like you're having fun."
-Cotton'kit-

Hot tears threatened his vision, as he thought of how miserable his life was going to be living in a bush. It just wasn't fair! Cotton'kit sat their limply, accepting his horrible fait. Why couldn't someone just hel- his train of thoughts abruptly came to a halt when he heard Fox'storms voice. Hope sparked in his chest. Maybe he wasn't going to be named Bush'head after all! Legs churning once more, let out a pitiful wail " PLZ GET ME OUT OF HERE! THE BUSH IS EATING ME!" thorns pricked his nose as he continued to flail about. Oh great now the shrubbery was fighting back! "OW! Fox'storm it's biting me!! " he let out a pained and slightly exaggerated yowl. " HURRY AND GET ME OUT BEFORE IT SWALLOWS ME WHOLE!! "
his stumpy tail twitched wildly in a state a panic, she had better pull him out now or else he would become the next meal for this engulfing monster.

----ϟ----
Characters

Old June 19th, 2021, 11:51 AM
♡ Pixie ♡

Status: That one ts song is real (Cruel Summer) - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Sad

Tigerclaw heard the screaming. He rushed over to see foxstorm looking over the kit. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" he shouted at him. he looked around for anything to pull the kit out with
@FrostCat @Starfall @spade
Old June 19th, 2021, 11:55 AM

"Well stop squirming for one thing," Foxstorm muttered under her breath. Though she was a tiny calm, she honestly wanted to burst out laughing. The bush was eating him! Foxstorm really wanted to just leave him there. It was so hilarious! But she still helped him.

Foxstorm grabbed Cottonkit's tail in her teeth and pulled. That would ought to get him out. And if it didn't, perhaps she would try to pull him out by his face. Oh, that would be fun.

@Leafí

Formerly FrostCat
Character Website

Llamas are sacred!
Old June 19th, 2021, 12:25 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostCat View Post
"Well stop squirming for one thing," Foxstorm muttered under her breath. Though she was a tiny calm, she honestly wanted to burst out laughing. The bush was eating him! Foxstorm really wanted to just leave him there. It was so hilarious! But she still helped him.

Foxstorm grabbed Cottonkit's tail in her teeth and pulled. That would ought to get him out. And if it didn't, perhaps she would try to pull him out by his face. Oh, that would be fun.

@Leafí
-Cotton'kit-

As she pulled, Cotton'kit could feel himself getting yanked free. A few thorns scratched at his pink nose causing a few whimpers to escape. And his tail felt like it was getting torn off. OW, OW OWWWWW" He whined, backpaws kicking at her face. All that was on his mind was getting out of the claws of this carnivorous plant. After a few more pulls he plopped ruffly onto his rump. Eyes wide he ran under Fox'storm and looked despicablely at the barrier. "Bad, bad bushy! " he hissed, tiny fangs bared " can u believe the audacity of that thing! golly!" back arched he stalked up to the bush, planning on teaching it a lesson. " Dont mess with me ever again! " he spat! The stumpy tom lashed out at a thorny vine, only to jump back whimpering. " It bit me again! " he wailed eyes screwed in pain, all the while holding the paw up to Fox'storm showing a small red pinprick of blood.

----ϟ----
Characters

Old June 19th, 2021, 02:29 PM
Mysterious....

@feather lily

Sharpkit was out if the nursery today. She was told the sun was good for her and she wanted to go explore and observe new things. For a young kit, she was rather perceptive. She looked around with pale green eyes. Maybe she could play with something...
Old June 19th, 2021, 02:45 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
@feather lily

Sharpkit was out if the nursery today. She was told the sun was good for her and she wanted to go explore and observe new things. For a young kit, she was rather perceptive. She looked around with pale green eyes. Maybe she could play with something...
Lilykit spotted her sister and crouched down leaping of course she just wanted to play. Her siblings were the only ones that know the real her well other then there parents. She had been acting nice the hole day it took so much energy

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance