Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 05:28 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 05:24 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by fawn_
Today 05:13 AM
Word Association
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 04:47 AM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 04:45 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 19th, 2017, 12:11 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

As she cleared his head she jumped in victory, but the saw that he had jumped too. The problem though was that he was out of sight. Where was he? The she heard the rustling. She made her way over slowly, and she propped her paws up on the nest and peered over the edge. "Hehe you missed me!"
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 19th, 2017, 12:15 AM
Wolf/Eevee

My Mood: Bored

"I can catch you now!"He pounced her and stood proudly."I won!"Rosekit and Foxkit was asleep from all their fun they had.
Old February 19th, 2017, 12:16 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Empress Of Evil

[Sorry it's so short]

The soft glow of the mollys orange pelt seemed to make her seem to pop out more compared to the snow. Her honey hues shone with annoyance as she looked around the clearing, hoping to spot a certain someone walking around, but to no avail, they weren't there. She let out a sigh and layed herself down next to the warriors den, neatly wrapping her tail around her paws, it wasn't all bad, she enjoyed the quiet time, the peace. The warrior layed her head down and chuckled, unable to hold back a small laugh as she remembered her brother falling face first in the snow "honestly, he could be such a kit at times." she chuckled, paying no attention to the cats around her, and honestly she didn't care, most of her clanmates thought she was crazy and cold hearted anyways, what did she have to loose?
(It's fine!)

Winterwisp was sitting by herself in a quiet spot in the clearing, grooming her pelt. She had just finished her first training session with Moonpaw. Stupid kit. Only good at running, Winterwisp thought, rolling her eyes in agitation at the thought. Suddenly, she heard a cat say something and then chuckle. She huffed in annoyance. All she wanted was some nice peace after a long and exhausting training session. She was about to say something when she thought about what the ginger she-cat had said, soon finding herself quite curious. Winterwisp may be a bitter cat, but that didn't mean she wasn't curious at times. She just didn't show it. "Who's 'he'?", she asked Emberdust in a sour tone. She tried her best to make it sound as if she didn't really care and was just asking. She didn't like letting others see her as weak. Cats tended to take advantage of that and bully her for it. Winterwisp looked at the she-cat who had spoken and tilted her head to the side slightly, keeping her usual scowl on her face. She looks familiar.... , Winterwisp thought as she examined the cat. Isn't that the sister of stupid Blazingstar?, the warrior thought, her expression not changing. Emberdust I think?

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old February 19th, 2017, 12:19 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

As apache it tumble back to the ground, she giggled the entire time. She released a squeal of laughter. "Guess I'm it now?" She said, pushing him away. "You have til I get to five!" She laughed. "One! Two! Three!......uhhhhhh...four!! Five!!" She squealed happily.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 19th, 2017, 12:22 AM
Wolf/Eevee

He was running, Giggling as he jumped on a rock then saw he running.He started running to a pile of nests and hid in it.He giggled, trying to make it as slient as possible.
Old February 19th, 2017, 12:25 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

She ran a little ways, then looped around a nest. She had lost him. But where had he gone? Then it hit her. What was it she had heard the Warriors talking about outside? Scents! She put her nose to the ground and inhaled deeply. Loose dirt flew up her nose, resulting in a sneeze, but she knew where to go. She bounded over to Falconkits hiding spot and jump in the nest with him. "Roar! I found you!!" She giggled.

(Igtg to bed. Bye! We can continue this sometime soon!)

Last edited by goddess of ducks; February 19th, 2017 at 12:26 AM.
Old February 19th, 2017, 12:26 AM
Wolf/Eevee

He squeaked again and giggled."Ok,You won this round!"Falconkit was bored again."Hey, wanna explore the camp?"
Old February 19th, 2017, 01:19 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
Ferretkit instantly regretted going back to Winterwisp. Of cause she was going to be furious! Ferretkit had caused the deputy to get on the bad side of Winterwisp. But at the same time, Ferretkit wouldn't back away now. She didn't want to come off as weak once again. And she -were- here to apologize after all. So she stood her ground.
"I.. I just wanted to apologize.. For uh.. Hurting you, and for Galespring and Blazingstorm to get in your fur.." She mumbled, silently cursing herself for being as shy as she were. She sounded weak and scared, which, granted, she was. But she didn't want to come off like that. She never did.
Lowering her head slightly, she didn't know what to say, and were slightly scared to move, in fear of Winterwisp lashing out to her. She was used to being hurt physically, but rarely by adult, yet alone a warrior. The queens usually lashed out for her when they realized she were trying to steal milk.
"I'm sorry.." She repeated, keeping her head low and seeming to wait for the blow.
@Empress Of Evil
Anger flashed in Winterwisp's pale green eyes, her eyes focused intently on Ferretkit. What Ferretkit said to her though, surprised her. She was....apologizing? Well this was something new. No one, no one at all, had ever apologized to Winterwisp in her life. And now a kit, who really had done nothing wrong, was apologizing. The black and white she-cat was lost for words. She didn't know what to say, she had never heard a genuine apology. "I....", she started at a weak attempt to say something. The day Winterwisp had spoken cruel words to Ferretkit, Blazingstar and Galespring was now replaying in her head. It was her fault. As much as she hated to admit it, it was her fault. The fight would've never started if she had at least tried to keep calm. As she thought about it, she decided that Blazingstar and Galespring were still to blame for how cruel they were to her as well, but Ferretkit hadn't done anything. "Don't apologize for something that wasn't your fault Ferretkit", Winterwisp mumbled. For the first time in ages, Winterwisp's real side was starting to show. No smile rested on her face, but she was calm and gentle. "Don't be the way I was", the warrior said. "If anyone is to blame, it's Blazingstar and Galespring", Winterwisp then continued, her sour side starting to come back a little.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; February 19th, 2017 at 01:22 AM.
Old February 19th, 2017, 01:35 AM
mapless wanderer

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
@Ludicrous Lunacy
Peachkit wandered from the nursery while her mother Gorseflower was busy occupied with her sister Horizonkit. The young Molly wasn't entirely sure what was wrong with her sister, but all she knew is that the stuff that had come out her mouth smells icky. Hopefully something like that would never happen to her. The cream colored kit padded farther out, stepping into the sunlight. Now her kit blue eyes were able to see the vastness of the camp. And wow was this place huge! It so was big compared to the nursery. And the my umber of cats! So many colors and types and styles! She was almost overwhelmed by it all. This being the young kits first time out of the nursery, she apwas astonished by everything she saw. It was trueley beautiful to her. She had thought that the nursery was amazing when she first opened her eyes, but now there was the clearing! How could the world get any better? Surely there had to be something beyond those bracken walls.... The small, cream colored kit crept forwards, edging her way to a break in the camp wall. She didn't know it was the entrance, a pathway to so many dangers and wonders. All she knew is that she wanted to see more of the world that had only proven itself a beautiful paradise to her.
Rabbitpaw padded through the camp entrance, carrying a scrawny hare, and set it down on the fresh-kill pile before spotting the young kit. Peachkit! Rushing over, the calico apprentice smiled at her younger sister. "Hello," purred the smudged she-cat warmly.
(Mobile ;-; )
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old February 19th, 2017, 02:32 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Ferretkit was surprised of not getting lashed out at. Instead Winterwisp actually started talking to her in a somewhat normal tone. Now that was new.. Ferretkit still felt it was partly her fault however. "But.. It was my fault a bit.. I mean, they stood up to me and all that, and that caused them to go angry at you.. They hurt you, didn't they?" She asked, constantly on guard in fear of saying something wrong and making the warrior mad at her. She didn't want anymore trouble that day. She'd had enough, and was planning to go to her bush afterwards and sleep the day out, like she normally did to avoid further bullying.

(I am sorry this is so short *•* Just woke up :P Also, are we RPing this in present time, with FerretPAW and so forth, or the same day the incident happened? :P I am a little confused)

@Empress Of Evil

I live in a completely different time zone than 90% of the people on here, as I'm in Denmark (Europe) compared to you Americans.
I usually have WoW events in the evenings where my creativity is the highest, which takes away time to reply here, hence the very slow replies.
Closed Thread