Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by isla
Today 09:35 PM
Weeping when its Dark
Last post by SeonghwaBerry
Today 09:30 PM
Kit Corrals
by Ian
Last post by bigbxdwolfz
Today 09:25 PM
The Ash comes back at Dusk
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 09:24 PM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 09:17 PM

Old October 17th, 2022, 12:48 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Smallpines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sklee View Post
Amberpaw nodded, walking to the opposite side from Reedwhisker and beginning to mark a tree. Her mind wandered. What would a singular Thunderclan cat be doing near the border? She could smell something else too, but it was faint, and quickly was covered. She must have imagined it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchy Angelique View Post
Marigoldleap followed behind and listened. She scented the smell everywhere else was scenting. They better not cross the border. If they do Riverclan would be on it. The molly helped them mark the borders before meeting back up with them. The other faint scent filled her nose. How odd?

[ @SpiritedWarrior; @Sklee; ]
After marking a few bushes and a tree, Reedwhisker looked across at the rival Clan's territory. No one has shown up, so there would be no questioning or conversations of sorts. Well, that was good. I guess that will be good then. No one's said anything about scenting or seeing other things. I think we can head back now and report to Gingerfrost...

"Alright, good work you two. Let's head back to camp. I'll tell Gingerfrost what we smelled on the border, don't worry about it unless Pikestar says something about it in a meeting," she spoke, raising her tail to gather her patrol mates. Once her patrol mates were with her, the dark brown warrior moved her hazel eyes to the forest and began padding to the camp.
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow
Old October 20th, 2022, 09:12 AM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Sleekrunner

The green-eyed she-cat padded along the border, debating crossing over into riverclan to grab a vole she could smell...

Last edited by Dakotaa; October 20th, 2022 at 09:18 AM.
Old October 20th, 2022, 10:25 AM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvySpirit View Post
Sleekrunner

The green-eyed she-cat padded along the border, debating crossing over into riverclan to grab a vole she could smell...

| Rosestream |
| She/They/It |
| A long-furred classic ginger tabby with a white underbelly, ear, back paw, and tip of tail; Soft green eyes |

~ Rosestream had been near the border looking for new flowers. Maybe she could bring some for Killstone! Oh happy it could make him. The tabby opened her maw to pick some pretty flowers only to be hit with the scent of Thunderclan. Rosestream quickly lifted her head looking around before spotting a she-cat. Rosestream kept a good distance incase the thunderclanner was just on a stroll though close enough to attack if the cat decided to cross the border. ~
Old October 20th, 2022, 10:29 AM
I Love You!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Heir Apparent View Post

| Rosestream |
| She/They/It |
| A long-furred classic ginger tabby with a white underbelly, ear, back paw, and tip of tail; Soft green eyes |

~ Rosestream had been near the border looking for new flowers. Maybe she could bring some for Killstone! Oh happy it could make him. The tabby opened her maw to pick some pretty flowers only to be hit with the scent of Thunderclan. Rosestream quickly lifted her head looking around before spotting a she-cat. Rosestream kept a good distance incase the thunderclanner was just on a stroll though close enough to attack if the cat decided to cross the border. ~
SleekRunner

The she-cat indeed crosses the border but not for the vole... Instead, she picks up a strange looking stone... "hm..."
Old October 20th, 2022, 10:37 AM

Quote:
SleekRunner

The she-cat indeed crosses the border but not for the vole... Instead, she picks up a strange looking stone... "hm..."

| Rosestream |
| She/They/It |

~ Rosestream had a slight surprised look as she sighed and padded over to the thunderclanner. Surely they were taught not to cross the borders onto other clans territory.

"Hello? I would like to point out you seemed to cross the border, If you could please go back to your own clans territory that would be lovely!"

Rosestream said with a kind voice once again giving the she-cat a benefit of the doubt. If the thunderclanner refused of course.. Rosestream was ready t o attack. ~

Last edited by xavier.; October 20th, 2022 at 10:37 AM.
Old October 20th, 2022, 10:39 AM
I Love You!

Quote:

| Rosestream |
| She/They/It |

~ Rosestream had a slight surprised look as she sighed and padded over to the thunderclanner. Surely they were taught not to cross the borders onto other clans territory.

"Hello? I would like to point out you seemed to cross the border, If you could please go back to your own clans territory that would be lovely!"

Rosestream said with a kind voice once again giving the she-cat a benefit of the doubt. If the thunderclanner refused of course.. Rosestream was ready t o attack. ~
SleekRunner

She looked the cat dead in the eyes. "I'm taking this rock." that was all she said... what a strange fella, right? actually Its kind of interesting.
Old October 21st, 2022, 10:21 AM

Quote:
SleekRunner

She looked the cat dead in the eyes. "I'm taking this rock." that was all she said... what a strange fella, right? actually Its kind of interesting.

| Rosestream |
| She/They/It |

~ Rosestream looked at the rock before tilting her head before looking back at Sleekrunner with a confused look. Was the she-cat expecting Rosestream to fight for a rock? Rosestream pushed the rock towards the cat.

"Fine by me as long as you get off riverclan territory" ~
Old October 21st, 2022, 10:26 AM
I Love You!

Quote:

| Rosestream |
| She/They/It |

~ Rosestream looked at the rock before tilting her head before looking back at Sleekrunner with a confused look. Was the she-cat expecting Rosestream to fight for a rock? Rosestream pushed the rock towards the cat.

"Fine by me as long as you get off riverclan territory" ~
SleekRunner

She got a bad Idea... "Hey. Wanna... just... fight for the sake of doing so? I know its a bad Idea but I'm bored. I'm running out of Relevancy here!"
Old October 21st, 2022, 10:35 AM

Quote:
SleekRunner

She got a bad Idea... "Hey. Wanna... just... fight for the sake of doing so? I know its a bad Idea but I'm bored. I'm running out of Relevancy here!"

| Rosestream |
| She/They/It |

~ "I- Im sorry? What?"

Rosestream was confused, why had the thunderclanner decided to just want to fight? Rosestream took a slight step back processing what the cat before them just asked. Just fight for the hell of it? After a second Rosestream shook her head rejecting the.. offer? is that what that was?

"Um.. No, I rather not fight.. Cant you just go find a sparring partner from your clan? So please I am asking once again for you too leave." ~
Old October 21st, 2022, 10:39 AM
I Love You!

Quote:

| Rosestream |
| She/They/It |

~ "I- Im sorry? What?"

Rosestream was confused, why had the thunderclanner decided to just want to fight? Rosestream took a slight step back processing what the cat before them just asked. Just fight for the hell of it? After a second Rosestream shook her head rejecting the.. offer? is that what that was?

"Um.. No, I rather not fight.. Cant you just go find a sparring partner from your clan? So please I am asking once again for you too leave." ~
SleekRunner

She laughs, "Yeah but Its not every day I come across a A riverclan cat, now is it? Ugh fine, no fighting." Yet, Sleekrunner did a playful hop... A young warrior with the mind of a kit... "my clan doesn't like me that much, They say I'm 'irresponsible' and 'immature'. They're right but I seem to be the only one having fun!" she snorts.