Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 06:05 AM
I'm trying to fill my two...
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 05:34 AM
The Rift [ Atari /...
by taillow
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:22 AM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 04:54 AM
Arrest The Person Above...
Last post by Courage
Today 03:43 AM

Old June 4th, 2024, 06:18 PM
scarlet princess

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Lazy
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardheart00 View Post
◢◣ RAGGEDEAR | 28 MOONS | HE/HIM ◢◣
fluffy, russet tom with yellow eyes, torn left ear, & black paw tips

꧁꧂

Raggedear looked around, realizing that battle was truly upon them in the coming days. His gaze flitted around his Clanmates. 'ThunderClan is strong, but we should all be prepared just in case.' Finally, his eyes rested an apprentice. "Blazepaw!" He called out, hoping it got their name right. "How about some battle training? Have you had any before?" The large warrior gazed at the apprentice, sizing them up trying to determine what their strengths might be.

[ @zozelen | sorry for short starter, doing like 5 diff things rn T-T ]

Blazepaw's ear flicked, the ginger tom turning around with a cold look on his face. Was that warrior talking to him? It's not like there were any other Blazepaws in the clan, and he was staring right at him. But Blazepaw didn't know this cat. Or maybe he did, but just didn't care, and forget who they were in record time. Sometimes cats were just forgettable. Most of his clanmates seemed that way, actually.

Either way, it's not like this warrior was Blazepaw's mentor. So why was he offering to train him? He had no idea how busy Blazepaw might be, and he clearly looked halfway done with his apprenticeship already- of course he had battle training. Blazepaw wasn't short. He was the size of a normal, healthy nine moon old apprentice. And if anyone thought otherwise they were wrong. So much so Blazepaw felt sorry for them and their failing eyesight.

...Unfortunately, he wasn't actually doing anything at the moment. The warrior caught him at a truly convenient time, which was bad. Blazepaw briefly entertained the thought of ignoring him, or making some snide comment, or just flat-out lying. But then he would be no better then any apprentice who wasted their days away. He didn't want to train with this... random cat, but he was stuck in a posistion where it would just be shameful to turn him down. Ugh. Whatever, he'd show the warrior on his own he didn't need his charitable teachings.

Blazepaw padded over without any sort of fan-fair, looking the russet tom in his yellow eyes with an unimpressed gaze. "I know how to fight," he stated, voice almost challenging. "What do you think you can teach me?"

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; June 4th, 2024 at 06:21 PM.
Old June 4th, 2024, 07:28 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by zozelen View Post
Blazepaw's ear flicked, the ginger tom turning around with a cold look on his face. Was that warrior talking to him? It's not like there were any other Blazepaws in the clan, and he was staring right at him. But Blazepaw didn't know this cat. Or maybe he did, but just didn't care, and forget who they were in record time. Sometimes cats were just forgettable. Most of his clanmates seemed that way, actually.

Either way, it's not like this warrior was Blazepaw's mentor. So why was he offering to train him? He had no idea how busy Blazepaw might be, and he clearly looked halfway done with his apprenticeship already- of course he had battle training. Blazepaw wasn't short. He was the size of a normal, healthy nine moon old apprentice. And if anyone thought otherwise they were wrong. So much so Blazepaw felt sorry for them and their failing eyesight.

...Unfortunately, he wasn't actually doing anything at the moment. The warrior caught him at a truly convenient time, which was bad. Blazepaw briefly entertained the thought of ignoring him, or making some snide comment, or just flat-out lying. But then he would be no better then any apprentice who wasted their days away. He didn't want to train with this... random cat, but he was stuck in a posistion where it would just be shameful to turn him down. Ugh. Whatever, he'd show the warrior on his own he didn't need his charitable teachings.

Blazepaw padded over without any sort of fan-fair, looking the russet tom in his yellow eyes with an unimpressed gaze. "I know how to fight," he stated, voice almost challenging. "What do you think you can teach me?"

◢◣ RAGGEDEAR | 28 MOONS | HE/HIM ◢◣
fluffy, russet tom with yellow eyes, torn left ear, & black paw tips
header by @/Luminous

꧁꧂

Raggedear was slightly taken aback at the apprentices attitude as he approached him, but only twitched his whiskers once in acknowledgement to it. "I didn't ask if you knew how to fight." He said, gazing calmly down at Blazepaw. "I asked if you had ever had battle training. So you say you have." He continued quickly, not giving the smaller tom time to respond. His yellow eyes raked slowly over Blazepaw, as if assessing him. "You seem formidable enough, sure, but it never hurts to keep practicing for your Clan."

The russet warrior nodded his head to an empty, sandy space in the clearing. "Let's go over there, you can show me what you think you know." There was an edge to his tone, as if rebuking the apprentice for his early attitude, but in his gaze was a friendly challenge. Blazepaw's annoyance at his offer didn't bother the tom one bit. He was sure that once they got to training, the headstrong young tom would loosen up a bit.

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC
FORMERLY LEOPARDHEART00
Old June 4th, 2024, 10:11 PM
Olivekit

My Mood: Relaxed

"H...hello?" she would stutter after she padded out of the Nursery
Old June 4th, 2024, 11:29 PM

Runningpelt laid in the clearing, nodding to Olivekit as she walked into the clearing.
Old June 5th, 2024, 11:04 AM

Status: I WANT STARBOY X ASHA WISH - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Doubtful

Russethowl still exists... somewhere i promise

Dreamkit wanders around

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old June 5th, 2024, 12:18 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!

Orangeblossom
| He/him | TC warrior | Moons: 19 | No purrks |

Orangeblossom looked up from his paws. He hadn’t really been thinking of much besides how Vixenpaw had seemed to disappear suddenly…his other siblings…he sighed. It’s been hard lately…it was so sudden. One moment he was cheerful and happy and very much so dealing with the loss of his mother and then his siblings had all just…disappeared. Why did they leave? Are they…no surely not…no they just got lost. Thunderclan frequently had cats disappear and they show back up so Orangeblossom just needs to keep face and keep the clan okay for when Vixenpaw and his siblings return. Everything was going to be completely okay, surely. It was okay. His green eyes focused in then, he noticed that Springlight was there and she was speaking but he hadn’t heard the first half. Collecting herbs? Another patrol? Alright…who was in his patrol this time?

Ourselves caught up…oh! They were going together? Alright, Orangeblossom pulled himself up into his paws and tried to scramble and get his usual cheerful demeanor up and at em. Wouldn’t do to worry the herbalist when there was so much already going on for her. The medicine den always seemed full and with the fight with Riverclan coming up. Orangeblossom also realized that he had missed the meeting that was announced. He had realized that there was no sign of his siblings and had spent the time wandering through the territory trying to find any sign of them got back late. He could tell there had been a meeting and from whispers he understood that it about about Riverclan and an upcoming fight. Though he hadn’t bothered to find anymore info before collapsing into his nest for the night and since then he’s been sort of just existing…

umm yeah sure… He was so tired, but it wasn’t like sleepy tired it was just sad tired. For a moment he wondered about all the lost that came with being a medicine cat. He couldn’t imagine having to feel like this, so much loss, on a daily basis. He blinked his eyes, and tried to bring a smile to his face but he knew that it probably didn’t land as well as his usual ones. “Sorry, a bit tired is all.” He tried to wave off any concerns the medicine cat may have.
[ @iliri - Springlight | sorry about the wait! ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder
Old June 5th, 2024, 03:10 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

Eveningkit

he/him(AMAB) | TC | a performer; ambitious and social; tad bit vain | Purrks: N/A
__________________________________________________ ___

Not waiting for his siblings to catch up, eveningkit darted after his papa and walked next to him. He was going to be the first to see outside ha ha! Eveningkit turned to give his littermates a taunting look only to almost be run over as his sister went hurtling past him causing him to stumble over his own paws as his fur fluffed up in surprise. Once gaining balance he shot a glare in the direction of the den entrance where berrykit had dissapeared through. Way to steal his spot light! He darted past his dad and out through the entrance determined to not let his sister see the outside without him.

For one thing it was very bright!

Eveningkit immediately squeezed his eyes shut as he took the first steps out of the den, was the outside always this bright? Did they want to hurt his eyes or something, taking a few blind steps forward he felt his paw sink into something wet, the feeling immediately irked him and he raised his paw hissing. Opening one eye he let it adjust to the lighting, ew what was that. He thought as he stared at the, not very big, body of water. It reminded him of his mother washing but it was quite the opposite to comforting and warm. Scrunching up his nose in distaste he turned back to his sister, if this was what outside was like he preferred the nurser-

Eveningkit eyes widened in shock, his green orbs trying to take in everything at once. He was wrong. Very wrong

The outside was nothing like the nursery! It was so huge!! Everything seemed to stretch on forever, even the roof of the outside was very far away. He thought as he looked up, it seemed to stretch on forever too. He made the mistake of staring at the bright light in the sky, it made his eyes hurt. That must be where all this light was coming from. There were so many different smells too, all so different and unique to the ones from the nursery. He felt like he shouldn't be here, like he didn't belong in this general location. Maybe he was ready to be like the other kits, he would just stay in the den with mama instead.

He wanted to head back to the nursery but didn't want to deal with his littermates teasing if he did. He wasn't scared it was just, overwhelming. There was so much, you good even say too much things to explore. Cats to meet and- and-

Eveningkit took a timid few steps closer to berrykit till he was standing be her side as he glanced nervously around the clearing. He felt a bit better when he had someone familiar near him, atleast he wasn't alone. Maybe he would feel less overwhelmed once the rest of his littermates joined them, and mama. Mama would show him how things worked and he wouldnt be scared at all. "very big" were the only verbal words he could muster as he observed the other cats walking around the outside.

Tags:
- Berrykit [ @TheNyanCatMinecart ]
- Hornetkit [ @glitch ]
- Salmonshade [ @Tallstar ]
- Blossomkit [ @Ladiebugg ]
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old June 6th, 2024, 07:30 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Distracted

Mumblekit
[ she/her - Thunderclan kit -
Purrks: none ]

With the battle going on and her sibling out fighting the young kit sat at the entrance to camp. She was going to sit right here and wait for them to return. Hopefully they would. She didn't want to be alone. Looking up at the night sky she saw the stars twinkling. She closed her eyes. Please let all of them come back safely, she thought. Her eyes opened and she looked out into the territory to continue watching. How long would this battle be. Yawning the young kit shuffled a bit before she shook her pelt. No she couldn't fall asleep right now. Mumblekit didn't want to leave her post. She was going to wait right here until her clanmates returned.

[ open to a cat not in the battle ]

Marigoldpaw(leap) is my main character and is currently a Shadowclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old June 6th, 2024, 08:08 PM
LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING

Bump Policy: call me when you need me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madelaine View Post
Mumblekit
[ she/her - Thunderclan kit -

With the battle going on and her sibling out fighting the young kit sat at the entrance to camp. She was going to sit right here and wait for them to return. Hopefully they would. She didn't want to be alone. Looking up at the night sky she saw the stars twinkling. She closed her eyes. Please let all of them come back safely, she thought. Her eyes opened and she looked out into the territory to continue watching. How long would this battle be. Yawning the young kit shuffled a bit before she shook her pelt. No she couldn't fall asleep right now. Mumblekit didn't want to leave her post. She was going to wait right here until her clanmates returned.

[ open to a cat not in the battle ]

HE SAID THAT IN THE END IT IS BEAUTY
THAT IS GOING TO SAVE THE WORLD
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✪ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
PEACHKIT . 1 MOON . HE/HIM . THUNDERCLAN

The clearing feels different with less cats about. It was odd, to think that they were all somewhere a thousand pawsteps away, fighting a batte right now—odd only because Peachkit couldn't really square that knowledge with the otherwise peaceful night that he was drinking in right now.

Out of his nest and out of the nursery, mind. He'd just had to see what a difference this ordeal would make and now, prowling the silent clearing on cautious feet, he's not sure how he likes it. If he likes it.

Well. Alright. That's his curiosity satisfied, so it's probably time to turn back in and settle down for the night soooo-oh! Who is that?

Peachkit fixes a stern look on another kit, further off, who looks to have hunkered down by the camp's mouth. The stub of his tail twitches in alarm. Isn't that much too dangerous to be doing? He doesn't...actually know, but it makes him grumpy so it must be bad, right? What sort of mousebrain would be out and about when the camp's missing a chunk of its warriors? The rotten little hypocrite sucks his teeth. He's got to intervene before something bad happens. Peachkit straightens up as best he can, clears his throat as authoritatively as he knows how (which is to say, not at all: he just sounds like he's dealing with a cold) , and marches right on over to where Mumblekit has patiently established herself for the night.

"Something is going to come right in and eat you if you sit there for too long, you know," he informs her, all snotty and matter-of-fact while concern prickles at his neck.

gravelly waypoint
Old June 6th, 2024, 08:32 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Distracted

Mumblekit
[ She/Her - Thunderclan kit -

Her eyes focused on the trees far out. She wanted to see movement of her clanmates come back. It was way to early for that though. She just wished it would get over soon. She hated worrying, but with Skunkridge her only family she couldn't help it. She hoped Starclan had heard her prayer and allow everyone to come back with no bodies. She knew too much about death and couldn't handle seeing anymore. That was part of clan life. Right?

Mumblekit felt her body shake with anticipation. Her head felt dizzy and she closed her eyes. Taking a deep breath she relaxed. If she was stressed something out there might sense it. In the corner of her eyes she could have swear she saw eyes, but it was just part of her dizziness. There was actually nothing out there at all.

Not realizing the other kit who made their way over when she looked away from the entrance she jumped up. Fur bristled and her ears bent back she looked at Peachkit. "You scared me.", she mumbled. She forced her fur to lay flat and she gave her chest fur a few quick licks. She looked away from him.

"No they won't. I'm too fast. Plus even if I were to have something come after me there are still warriors here who will make sure they don't.", Mumblekit added, her voice calm.

[ @kenjaku; ]

Marigoldpaw(leap) is my main character and is currently a Shadowclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Last edited by Madelaine; June 6th, 2024 at 10:13 PM.